?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1954
  1. ISO #1351

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    You know... by process of elimination it has to be yosemite right? Makes the most sense.

Also did you see me saying i didnt wanna be apart of your chat? Just wanna make sure you did.
    alternatively these things usually have at least one liar in claims. hence why I value the confirmability of claims like foghorn / RR

if you can come up with a bullshit role, why not make an extra one that is legitimately bullshit to fake

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Michigan Frog View Post
    alternatively these things usually have at least one liar in claims. hence why I value the confirmability of claims like foghorn / RR

if you can come up with a bullshit role, why not make an extra one that is legitimately bullshit to fake
    That's a good point. Who do we think is possibly lieing? Honest man role can't lie so.. it does kinda feel strange that Yosemite could be that role as they've been going haywire the whole time.

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Foghorn Leghorn View Post
    I don't even know what you asked
    At first I wanted to know if you got confirmation on your Chat if it does offer protection vs. kills.

Then I decided that I don't wanna risk your chat possibly making it so I can't use my ability tonight as it is vitally important to town's success.

So just wanted you to confirm that you saw it is all.

10. ISO #1360

we had the bombs confirmed via host flavor, and they made it abundantly clear that they tried killing someone
    Ngl deep down i think he knew that his bombs can kill visitors and tried to play it off then when he posted his role he legit forgot he lied about it and tried to pretend he never noticed it. For an account with 2 heads i find it super hard to not see the fact his bombs kills not just who gets it but who visits too its literally there.

11. ISO #1361

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    Role: Mailman with a surprise.
    The mailman delivers! Terrorists have mixed 3 bombs into your deliveries (maybe YOU are the terrorist!). You must get rid of all 3 of them before D4 (end of N3) or you will blow harder than Miley Cyrus. In addition to your nightly love notes, select 1 person: they will have a nice blow to their face, and the damage will ricochet to anyone visiting them as well.(edited)

Win con Lynch all Evils. If your Bomb explodes Before you Deliver It you Cannot win. No you do Not win even if you Survive.
    1) auto loss if an evil is killed not lynched
    2) 100% not town. Does not match town wincon found in the dead players rolesz which matches up to my wincon exactly.

12. ISO #1362

Ngl deep down i think he knew that his bombs can kill visitors and tried to play it off then when he posted his role he legit forgot he lied about it and tried to pretend he never noticed it. For an account with 2 heads i find it super hard to not see the fact his bombs kills not just who gets it but who visits too its literally there.
    lies within lies.

What awful webs we weave.

13. ISO #1363

At first I wanted to know if you got confirmation on your Chat if it does offer protection vs. kills.

Then I decided that I don't wanna risk your chat possibly making it so I can't use my ability tonight as it is vitally important to town's success.

So just wanted you to confirm that you saw it is all.
    Oh yah. I'm only inviting players who don't look townie so I can solve them.

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

we know a roleblock happened
    we know I controlled bugs for some amount of time
    we know bombs did go off even if RRs shady as fuck
    we know sylvester is responsible for a kill

what else
    we know we all got junkmail from Pepe
    We know we all got leaflets from ig pepe too? Was that ever established?
    I personally got 100 stickers idfk how that happened but I do
    We know I can't do anything N1
    We know that Speedy became a lookout and watched Daffy N1 RR visited.
    We know martian Mason'd me

29. ISO #1379

So, my role's passive ability told me the name of Honest Man. But to be honest, I find this "who's Honest Man" hunt to be very wolfy. This is, what, the third time that Horn Master has done it?

If there ever were a role that could only be given to town, it's an alignment cop that dies day 5 - that role would be actively detrimental to a mafia team as it gives them no information they don't already know as well as an auto-loss if they make it to F3/F5.

So in my book, that slot is basically a guaranteed town alignment cop. If they had information helpful to town, don't you think they would have spoken up? What's a non wolf reason for hunting for that role right now?

I've noticed at least two people haven't been totally honest about their roles - I thought about calling them out for it, but I think I understand why they did it and whether they intended to or not - it's provided good cover for the cop. But with people now working together to try to flush out the cop I'm worried someone might unintentionally break that cover.

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    So, my role's passive ability told me the name of Honest Man. But to be honest, I find this "who's Honest Man" hunt to be very wolfy. This is, what, the third time that Horn Master has done it?

If there ever were a role that could only be given to town, it's an alignment cop that dies day 5 - that role would be actively detrimental to a mafia team as it gives them no information they don't already know as well as an auto-loss if they make it to F3/F5.

So in my book, that slot is basically a guaranteed town alignment cop. If they had information helpful to town, don't you think they would have spoken up? What's a non wolf reason for hunting for that role right now?

I've noticed at least two people haven't been totally honest about their roles - I thought about calling them out for it, but I think I understand why they did it and whether they intended to or not - it's provided good cover for the cop. But with people now working together to try to flush out the cop I'm worried someone might unintentionally break that cover.
    Wait did you know i was faking the candy shit this whole time? >.>

33. ISO #1383

Someone didn't do a action n1 since faction killed happened n1

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

Why are you assuming that faction kill + role actions are mutually exclusive?
    pretty sure they never were like that since this is a game about roles roles roles.

Pretty sure they could always do their action and perform the factional kill. (Coming from someone who hosted this setup before)

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Foghorn Leghorn View Post
    @Stealthbomber16

Does mafia have to give up night action for factional kill?
    Does mafia even have a factional kill?

Is there even a mafia?

Who knows! Mike won't tell me!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Does mafia even have a factional kill?

Is there even a mafia?

Who knows! Mike won't tell me!
    I expected a response like this.

I think that foghorn thinks i did the factional kill since i claim to do no action n1 thinking that scum must forgoe their action in order to do the nk.

If that's the case foghorn, picture this:

If, in this theory, Im the one who did the factional kill that means i visited elmer fudd. I am literally going to be making roadrunner place a bomb right there for n1. What sense would that make if im the one who did that? I would be sentencing myself to death.

food for thought for ya to digest. Like I said if this is anything like the last KRC scum can do both so it doesnt matter regardless.

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400

i did a bit of catching up and re-reading entances into day 2. honestly i think RR genuinely forgot there was collateral damage involved in the kill. same kind of genuineness i got from sylvester wondering why speedy was alive for the first bit of it.

maybe RR not checking his role card immediately to confirm the bombings matching with the flavor text was laziness in one form or another. im not gonna give him shit for not liking/scumreading speedy/not caring that he died. i guess thats fine.

i dont like the role card he provided. ive highlighted some bits that look altered:

Role: Mailman with a surprise.
    The mailman delivers! Terrorists have mixed 3 bombs into your deliveries (maybe YOU are the terrorist!). You must get rid of all 3 of them before D4 (end of N3) or you will blow harder than Miley Cyrus. In addition to your nightly love notes, select 1 person: they will have a nice blow to their face, and the damage will ricochet to anyone visiting them as well.(edited)

Win con Lynch all Evils. If your Bomb explodes Before you Deliver It you Cannot win. No you do Not win even if you Survive.
    obviously, the first thing to point out is that these are all only in the win condition section of the card. but look at the text prior to it. nowhere else is the syntax of capitalizing the first letter of a word in sentences appear besides the name Miley Cyrus (which is grammatically correct.) If it were syntactically consistent with how the win condition is presented, we could even assume the role's name should the Mailman with a Surprise, for example

so, i give that shit an F-

that said, sylvester attempted to kill speedy the same night that he was indirectly blown up anyway so all things considered: this could have been much worse.

my verdict? i think speedy is a liar and i think he is neutral as giving mafia a mass murderer seems a bit overtuned (pun intended and yeah i get this is KRC and a lot of things are overtuned)

there isnt a whole lot of resistence to his lynch.. i hate that argument (also its not near EOD yet) but its worth noting i guess

i want to hear more from sylvester and pepe. obviously sylvester is off the table but he can help me understand a bit more of how he was feeling when the day began and what his thought process it. marking him as a town vig seems lazy on my part but he knew for a fact that speedy should have been dead and we know that some other form of kill (probably the mafia kill) was targetted at elmer.