S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 119 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 5907
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    There is no reason anymore, at least for now, since it has been confirmed Lois checked out. He was up to 5 total votes though yesterday.
    Well, he certainly didn't create a situation nobody could de-escalate. Really we have 48 pages but we know very little. Fat Worm claims citz I believe, and Mr. Cage left and claimed sheriff.

2. ISO #952

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    A Bearded Dragon! I used to have one of you. Okay, we already have a dragon fly whom I call Dragon, so we can't use that. I'd be up for calling you Gandalf, as you are in fact a BEARDED dragon. What you think? Well it doesn't matter, Gandalf is an amazing nickname, you lucked out.

Okay
    ill take it!

whats ur reads on the lois jiles incident

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Rotholfo Goncales View Post
    btw, im just going to state this now. I would bet money we have a disguiser. The host, with anon accounts? This would be the perfect game to have a disguiser.
    I would also assume the disguiser would not hit a top poster. so if a disguiser does hit then we need to really pay attention to the low posters styles. hell even mid range posters if they are ballsy.

6. ISO #956

I would also assume the disguiser would not hit a top poster. so if a disguiser does hit then we need to really pay attention to the low posters styles. hell even mid range posters if they are ballsy.
    to top it off, thats if we even KNOW that a disguiser hits when it hits. so yeah, we need to be on the lookout for random deaths.

7. ISO #957

ill take it!

whats ur reads on the lois jiles incident
    Umm, I come from SC2 Mafia. I think I listed the possibility that he was town, Iron Giant later refereed as me having a two sided argument by discussing each side, but thats in the past. Umm, well, he wasn't using reason I could follow, or any of us could follow. So, I would say he was using Schtick (Yiddish term I learned from Howard Stern Google It) to fabricate or truly create something he could use to justify his position. It was D1, we all knew nothing, and it came off to this audience, myself included, as someone who drank six energy drinks and went to town on one person. Jiles right? I forget what his nickname is maybe he's the Iron Giant.

8. ISO #958

Umm, I come from SC2 Mafia. I think I listed the possibility that he was town, Iron Giant later refereed as me having a two sided argument by discussing each side, but thats in the past. Umm, well, he wasn't using reason I could follow, or any of us could follow. So, I would say he was using Schtick (Yiddish term I learned from Howard Stern Google It) to fabricate or truly create something he could use to justify his position. It was D1, we all knew nothing, and it came off to this audience, myself included, as someone who drank six energy drinks and went to town on one person. Jiles right? I forget what his nickname is maybe he's the Iron Giant.
    It was D1, we all knew nothing
    pretty sure it still is day 1.

nd it came off to this audience, myself included, as someone who drank six energy drinks and went to town on one person.
    ok so, what was the thingy that sparked them going off? what was their big read on them.

9. ISO #959

It was D1, we all knew nothing
    pretty sure it still is day 1.

nd it came off to this audience, myself included, as someone who drank six energy drinks and went to town on one person.
    ok so, what was the thingy that sparked them going off? what was their big read on them.
    I truly have no idea what sparked the inferno. If it was ture Schtick, then there was nothing, he created drama to see how we responded to his drama.

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

he created drama to see how we responded to his drama.

That is what im referring to when i mean if they gave an excuse. Did they say it was just to gauge reactions?
    The thing is, he had plenty of time to tell us that was what he was doing, but he never did. He just delved deeper into the hole he was digging. It was reasoning none of us could follow, like me attacking you for not using the appropriate amount of commas, and you saying "interesting" back and then him flipping out for the use of the word interesting. That's how I remember the situation, but I started skimming his posts when he got belligerent.

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

The thing is, he had plenty of time to tell us that was what he was doing, but he never did. He just delved deeper into the hole he was digging. It was reasoning none of us could follow, like me attacking you for not using the appropriate amount of commas, and you saying "interesting" back and then him flipping out for the use of the word interesting. That's how I remember the situation, but I started skimming his posts when he got belligerent.
    eh so a toxic towny then. I still don't see that as a powerwolf play at all. powerwolves have to be opportunistic. Unless this was like 1 of their first mafia games, thats a solid town slot for me.

omg this site has quote button!
    The thing is, he had plenty of time to tell us that was what he was doing, but he never
    But you said he never said thats what he was doing. how are you so sure thats what he was doing?
    No he went with, "I'm a God at this, none of you understand me" approach. That never works in Sc2Mafia, and it didn't end well here. Someone called him a twat, and he left.

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

have you kept up on the game for the most part?
    Yes, I've read everyone else's posts. Mulan strikes me as town. Fat Worm, maybe town idk. Dr. Quacksworth I think is town (I'm biased towards that duck though). Not much to say elsewhere. I guess more experienced FM players can deduce things from the less chatty players perhaps, but I got nutin but mutin for you on those guys (Hobbit reference)

22. ISO #972

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lois Francklyn View Post
    Saying hello to signal that I'm here, my D1 activity might not be very meaningful since I need to catch up and due to extenuating circumstances. Let it be known that I will increase my activity in the days forward however.
    Please change your picture from Braveheart so I don't associate you with the previous poster.

23. ISO #973

Saying hello to signal that I'm here, my D1 activity might not be very meaningful since I need to catch up and due to extenuating circumstances. Let it be known that I will increase my activity in the days forward however.
    Hello! sounds like you are a solid town slot. From the sounds of it your slot had an energy drink induced mental breakdown and a roleclaim that superseded a ragequit.

24. ISO #974

Yes, I've read everyone else's posts. Mulan strikes me as town. Fat Worm, maybe town idk. Dr. Quacksworth I think is town (I'm biased towards that duck though). Not much to say elsewhere. I guess more experienced FM players can deduce things from the less chatty players perhaps, but I got nutin but mutin for you on those guys (Hobbit reference)
    Oh, and IDK what to make of Iron Giant (robot pic). His personality is very engineerish, makes his point boldly without thought to diplomacy, so he probably sounds that way no matter what his alignment is.

25. ISO #975

Please change your picture from Braveheart so I don't associate you with the previous poster.
    @S-FM Lois Francklyn may I suggest a profile pic for you?
    Spoiler : PP Idea :
    Make it a spider crawling out of a sleeping persons mouth. I promise you people will remember who you are from here on out!

26. ISO #976

Oh, and IDK what to make of Iron Giant (robot pic). His personality is very engineerish, makes his point boldly without thought to diplomacy, so he probably sounds that way no matter what his alignment is.
    so what im gathering is the votes on the top 2 people are just emotional pushes from the town against arrogance.

are either slot actually scummy? or are they just egotistical and people are wanting to remove them from the game?

27. ISO #977

so what im gathering is the votes on the top 2 people are just emotional pushes from the town against arrogance.

are either slot actually scummy? or are they just egotistical and people are wanting to remove them from the game?
    In the case of Lois, I definitely think it was more of the latter, as opposed to true scumminess. That's why I never placed a vote on him. Shame he couldn't articulate past "I'm smarter than u".

28. ISO #978

So you are newer to FM? how many games have you played and whats the extent of your mafia experience?

29. ISO #979

In the case of Lois, I definitely think it was more of the latter, as opposed to true scumminess. That's why I never placed a vote on him. Shame he couldn't articulate past "I'm smarter than u".
    I would have policy lynched that slot too it sounds like. the arrogant playstyle drives me mad.

30. ISO #980

@S-FM Vladislow Kennt pick a target, lets vote them. ima sheep u for now since this post is just towny as all hell. And that is ontop of your last towny post.

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

So you are newer to FM? how many games have you played and whats the extent of your mafia experience?
    This is my second game, so I'm relying on what I know from a lot of Sc2Mafia, and using my Model United Nations tactics from college on you guys. Stuff will go over my head, but that's my perspective until I gain more xp.

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

This is my second game, so I'm relying on what I know from a lot of Sc2Mafia, and using my Model United Nations tactics from college on you guys. Stuff will go over my head, but that's my perspective until I gain more xp.
    oh nice, what was your first game? do you have a link to it by chance?

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

I would have policy lynched that slot too it sounds like. the arrogant playstyle drives me mad.
    I agree with your second point on the arrogant playstyle.

Listen, we are the uninformed majority. I'm totally fine considering any scum reads you bring to me, I'm rational, I'll consider the evidence, but damn, arrogance doesn't help your sale at all. It is just overall anti-town behavior.

41. ISO #991

Very true, answering is optional but it does help me gauge their PoV.
    Making reads on someone based on them answering this question is against the spirit of the anon game, and I'll defend the hell outta anyone that refuses to answer questions of this nature.

42. ISO #992

It is anon, so giving you that info would def reveal me. If you play sc2mafia and are on discord I think you'll figure me out eventually. I leave breadcrumbs everywhere.
    very true lol my bad. what im getting at is this:

It was Frog level arrogance but without the charm and actual intelligence imo.
    If you only played 1 previous game of FM then how would you know frog level arrogance?

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

I have adjusted my profile pic as that seemed to be an urgent task, I hope it is appropriate and to your liking. Apparently my predecessor has had a turbulent game, I will make sure to read it all in due time.
    Yeah and he publicly claimed Sheriff on his way out. Lol.

49. ISO #999

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Making reads on someone based on them answering this question is against the spirit of the anon game, and I'll defend the hell outta anyone that refuses to answer questions of this nature.
    Thanks for the rescue, Dr., but I got this. I'm a riddle inside an enigma, wrapped inside a taco. I usually want to be found, in this game and every Sc2Mafia game, but I always use anon names. I like riddles, and those brave enough to tackle them.

50. ISO #1000

@S-FM Vladislow Kennt pick a target, lets vote them. ima sheep u for now since this post is just towny as all hell. And that is ontop of your last towny post.
    This gives me pause. I'm still developing reads, and what we still have a day and a half or so of time. I'm not meaning to fence sit, but there are already 2 other trains forming and at least 2 players who haven't posted, and I can't ISO. UGH.