Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mutant BlueBerry69 View Post
    I don't understand the motivation for krabby to infect mireska
    So my theory on Mireska is that the scum scientist simply saw them as a strong player with a contrarian attitude and wanted them to be on their team which is why they infected them

As for Krabs I'd still prefer an ice cream or mmxx lynch over him.

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    Literally didnt happen lol. Krabs was scum read by everyone day 1. Well, almost everyone
    that seems irrelevant mrmpht. and mireska seems confident enough in their last will to make such a play. it really doesnt matter though because were aiming for scientist. we can hear from krabby later. hre is our scientist

6. ISO #606

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM punchy View Post
    that seems irrelevant mrmpht. and mireska seems confident enough in their last will to make such a play. it really doesnt matter though because were aiming for scientist. we can hear from krabby later. hre is our scientist
    I was getting strong town vibes from hammy day 1 and gelling with his thoughts generally throughout the whole game. I cant follow that vote.

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I AM A MUTANT BLUEBERRY
    SO MUTANT THAT IM NOT EVEN BLUE
    Stop. If I laugh too much, I might cause rains accidentally. :P
    What the FUCK [when he sees the ton of people accusing him of being the Infected Employee]
    I know right. If you really are Mireska, you have my blessing for your amazing deceptiveness. That being said, I doubt I will have to give that blessing.

9. ISO #609

Talk to me about MMXX
    im not sure what you want me to talk about mmxx that i havent said villager girl. thier personally has been curt in every sense of play from reads to general quips on other players. mimickable probably but that doesnt make a calzone a sandwich. and even if it were i dont read scientist there. i generally read a town power role. mrmpht

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

Really dont like how MMXX just comes and goes and doesnt participate
    hence why this resonates greatly with me like my favorite tv show. if my read is correct mmxx needs to contribute significantly more content. i see no motivation for a scientist mmxx.

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

hence why this resonates greatly with me like my favorite tv show. if my read is correct mmxx needs to contribute significantly more content. i see no motivation for a scientist mmxx.
    You dont see how a player trying to lay low and coast by couldnt be scum motivated?

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

I do see ice cream man being either kind of scum right now so I will keep my vote on him until krabby comes back so I can get more solid reads
    Fair.
    I don't understand the motivation for krabby to infect mireska
    It's the other way around (Mireska infecting someone else). That being said, I believe that becoming Krabs is a very strange choice, since he was not townread at all and scumread by some. I really think he's more likely to be the Sciencist.

16. ISO #616

You dont see how a player trying to lay low and coast by couldnt be scum motivated?
    i think thats a question mmxx should answer. i see that being reasonable as both scientist and town power role which makes it important for mmxx to contribute both his reads in detail and conjecture on our own theories mrmpht.

17. ISO #617

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Fair.

It's the other way around (Mireska infecting someone else). That being said, I believe that becoming Krabs is a very strange choice, since he was not townread at all and scumread by some. I really think he's more likely to be the Sciencist.
    that was something else i considered too. i just think hammond had more incentive to infect mireska than krab. mireska was making it quite apparent that they scumread hammond. mrmpht

18. ISO #618

You dont see how a player trying to lay low and coast by [could] be scum motivated?
    I strongly believe that the Sciencist is among Krabs, MMXX and Icecream. And perhaps you, but this feeling has been fading away recently because you make sense.

19. ISO #619

that was something else i considered too. i just think hammond had more incentive to infect mireska than krab. mireska was making it quite apparent that they scumread hammond. mrmpht
    Mireska scumread Krabs too

And me. Mireska had a lot of scum reads lol

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

Mireska scumread Krabs too

And me. Mireska had a lot of scum reads lol
    This town core thing is going to royally mess with us. But let's get to another point real quick.

The only people on the grill currently are people who have spat off "non town" vibes or are "not in the town core" stated by pringles. I know personally that I am a normie, but my point being I strongly believe at this point the scientist is in this so called "town core". Who exactly it is, I do not know yet; but the group of three firing shots at everyone else seriously needs to be looking at eachother and analyzing the whole picture, this is getting silly.

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

i think thats a question mmxx should answer. i see that being reasonable as both scientist and town power role which makes it important for mmxx to contribute both his reads in detail and conjecture on our own theories mrmpht.
    No. As a town power role, activity and protection against disguises is the key in this setup. If you are very hard to mimic, you will not be infected by the Employee, which means you will probably stay alive if you don't get lynched. MMXX is doing the opposite : he's not so active and has no protection against disguises (he is very bland). The same goes for Krabs, by the way. I could even stretch it a bit and say that they both are confident that they will never be infected, so they do not need to put effort in the uniqueness of their slot; that could indicate one of them is the Evil One praising Xolotl. In my infinite wisdom, I am perfectly aware that this is a bit of a stretch, but I still think my theory holds some water.

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

No. As a town power role, activity and protection against disguises is the key in this setup. If you are very hard to mimic, you will not be infected by the Employee, which means you will probably stay alive if you don't get lynched. MMXX is doing the opposite : he's not so active and has no protection against disguises (he is very bland). The same goes for Krabs, by the way. I could even stretch it a bit and say that they both are confident that they will never be infected, so they do not need to put effort in the uniqueness of their slot; that could indicate one of them is the Evil One praising Xolotl. In my infinite wisdom, I am perfectly aware that this is a bit of a stretch, but I still think my theory holds some water.
    or a town power role misplaying here. mrmpht. which is why i stressed that mmxx needed to contribute more. i think we are saying the same thing

31. ISO #631

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM krabby person View Post
    Our entire god damn town core is tunneled in on three people who or on the outside, this is exactly what I would want if I were the scientist, hell, I'm one of the people tunneled on too.
    Explain to me your read on me. You scum read me early day 1 and then said you town read me right near the end. So I want to see where your head is, especially given your approach to attacking my town core.

32. ISO #632

for @S-FM MMXX mrmpht.
    I saw this but I don't really consider it a deviation from pringles' "MMXX's not in my towncore" argument.

It's a lazy way to play scum. It's a common way to play scum on this site, true, but isn't alignment-indicative either given how some towns play.

There's much less benefit / risk avoidance in this game since associations aren't as much of a concern.

33. ISO #633

Explain to me your read on me. You scum read me early day 1 and then said you town read me right near the end. So I want to see where your head is, especially given your approach to attacking my town core.
    And your evolution and/or any tests you've been employing

Let me in

34. ISO #634

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    I saw this but I don't really consider it a deviation from pringles' "MMXX's not in my towncore" argument.

It's a lazy way to play scum. It's a common way to play scum on this site, true, but isn't alignment-indicative either given how some towns play.

There's much less benefit / risk avoidance in this game since associations aren't as much of a concern.
    So are you saying you are simply lazy town? Or why are you playing that way?

35. ISO #635

So are you saying you are simply lazy town? Or why are you playing that way?
    I said that attempting to lay low and coast is a lazy way to play scum. I also said it's not alignment indicative, even if you believe that it accurately characterizes my play.

I do not agree that my play is coasting just because I haven't posted boatloads.

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

As a whole there are a few preachers of the town core that give off some pretty bad vibes for me, for example:

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee
    If you want to be in the Town Core, SOLVE THE GAME!

You are not benefiting Town at ALL right now.
    Disagree with that? Then tell me in what way your helping Town.
    Other then “I’m not scum” kinda shit.
    There is no town core in this game, there is a disguiser AND a scientist, both of which I believe are in that core currently just vibing knowing that we're all tunneled in on myself, MM, and Icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammond Robotics Employee
    I said “other” then that.
    Look I’m trying to help you.
    Understand not everyone thinks like you and from their perspective your coming off as scummy.
    My suggestion is find someone, make a solid case on them and push it.
    Pretty hard to do that when our arguements are disregarded, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mutant Blueberry69
    I think you will all understand my point when we figure out who is infected right now. There is definitely something shady going on here that I can't put my tongue on.
    I agree, and I honestly think if everyone looked at the bigger picture instead of a few people on a chopping block, we'd find it, another example:

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl
    Exactly, and he definetly is someone we do not want to keep with us to MYLO.

Now, let us discuss about Krabby. I think he should be lynched tomorrow if Icecream is not the Sciencist. His background pushing is exactly what I would expect from a Sciencist, and what I would do myself if I were that role.
    Okay, understandable, but here is where things get a bit shady.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM prinlges
    If you get the votes Ill vote to hammer Krabs

But I beg you to reconsider. Krabs feels like a mislynch waiting to happen.
    Blatant teaming, almost to where I'd consider pringles sheeping just to push his own lynch agenda.

I just ask one thing from everyone. Look at the bigger picture before we allow the scientist sit comfortably while we mislynch not only myself, but probably MM or Ice.

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

I said that attempting to lay low and coast is a lazy way to play scum. I also said it's not alignment indicative, even if you believe that it accurately characterizes my play.

I do not agree that my play is coasting just because I haven't posted boatloads.
    Do you have any reads? Do you have a shortlist of who you could support lynching today at least?

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

Specifically this:

I need to re-read the case(s) against krabby but I guess I do have some recollection of their language being generally equivocal or aloof
    The same is true if you, I havent seen you really form or express many opinions so I need you to help me out here seeing where your head is at

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

This town core thing is going to royally mess with us. But let's get to another point real quick.

The only people on the grill currently are people who have spat off "non town" vibes or are "not in the town core" stated by pringles. I know personally that I am a normie, but my point being I strongly believe at this point the scientist is in this so called "town core". Who exactly it is, I do not know yet; but the group of three firing shots at everyone else seriously needs to be looking at eachother and analyzing the whole picture, this is getting silly.
    Can you explain further? I do not necessarily share Pringles' town core, I make my own reads with my own knowledge and my own wit. Pringles himself is someone I am looking at closely, although he's gaining townpoints in my book. I am ready to reconsider you, for I am a merciful and benevolent being. However, as you said, you are a normie, and this is a huge weakness in this game if you are town.

MMXX, you say that Krabby's posts "are shit", and yet the post I just quoted is better than all of your recent posts combined.
    For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. Those Christian folks may be foolish unbelievers, but their book is nice. You get serious scumpoints.

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

Can you explain further? I do not necessarily share Pringles' town core, I make my own reads with my own knowledge and my own wit. Pringles himself is someone I am looking at closely, although he's gaining townpoints in my book. I am ready to reconsider you, for I am a merciful and benevolent being. However, as you said, you are a normie, and this is a huge weakness in this game if you are town.

MMXX, you say that Krabby's posts "are shit", and yet the post I just quoted is better than all of your recent posts combined.
    For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. Those Christian folks may be foolish unbelievers, but their book is nice. You get serious scumpoints.
    What part of that do you want me to expand on? I'm not sure I 100% understand where you're going with that.

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

And @Krabs a town core can and likely will be infiltrated by a disguiser obviously, but we want to get the scientist out first

After the scientist is lynched the game turns into hunt the infected, in which case yeah the town core disbands
    You don't know that the scientist isn't already in your town core and one of your town reads.

48. ISO #648

You don't know that the scientist isn't already in your town core and one of your town reads.
    You're right. I could be wrong. But I feel pretty good about lynching either MMXX or Ice cream right now and pretty good about trusting most of my core

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

Going to address these interactions between HRE and me.

Episode 1:

HRE's opening D2 post, provided for convenience:

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee View Post
    Y’all smell like Apple!

Here’s what I was going to post, before I realized that the scum was revealed at the start of the next day as infecting someone.

Now Krabby, the fact you don’t like me trying to angle shoot the scum by wording such as “Apple” and Punchy’s “Mmrmph”. Is anti-Town.
    As it will legit solve us this game by simple wording in someone’s language.
    If you don’t want me “breathing down your neck” then don’t make posts that look Wolfy to me!

Now moving onto Mireska Sunbreeze, Yes I was agreeing with your input but other stuff you have done makes me believe you to be the potential wolf. People are putting 2 wolves on their list so this isn’t really any different then that.
    You also are saying “my reads are less value” like your trying to make it so no one listens to what I have to say which is Anti-Town.
    Finally, you say you hate the following post: “Wouldn’t matter what you said about Krabby if Krabby isn’t scum.”
    Now let me make this clear, your alignment has nothing to do with Krabby.
    My point on this is that despite us having similar opinions, if nothing is benefiting Town then it’s irrelevant.
    In case you point this out yes I could think of this conclusion too! “You could be scum who knows Krabby is innocent” yes but that could be said for anyone in this game. We don’t know who the scum is 100%. All we can do is by reading, figure out who is more likely to be wolf and vote them. If they happen to flip town then you re-evaluate and try and figure out the wolf before it’s too late.

So Krabby and Mireska Sunbreeze, can I have your read on each other please.
    Also one thing I noticed is that Krabby had you in their So So Reads Sunbreeze but didn’t even bring up a post about you. Thoughts on that?
    I really don't have much of an opinion on you at all rn (idk maybe need to read D1 again) but I disagree with some of your points.

For example: "You also are saying “my reads are less value” like your trying to make it so no one listens to what I have to say which is Anti-Town."

Anyway, still Quetzalcoatl waiting room
    I wasn’t even mentioning you.
    /Vote MMXX
    -vote MMXX

This is Slipped Wolf.
    I wasn't saying that the point was about me, I was saying that I disagreed with the point you made about Mireska's action being anti-town (at least, for the reason you stated).

What, do you just assume that because I commented on it, I must have thought it was about me?
    Why would you even bother defending a scum?
    To point something out?
    Want to give reasons besides "slipped wolf?"
    I thought I made it obvious.
    (1) I was not defending a scum. I'm saying I disagreed with your characterization of what pro-town and anti-town behavior is.
    (2) Mireska was not scum during D1 and only became scum during the night. Blueberry already pointed this out so you are either hard-tunneled or refused to read.
    No response after this.

Episode 2:

Jumping off post from krabby after Quetz (I think?) townreads HRE and I ask why:

It's more natural for town to tunnel vision and try and lynch someone, that's probably why he thinks that HRE is town and now scum.
    I've already been slightly setup for being a lynch / pressure target due to a few comments about focusing on low-posters, plus me responding to his post. So I don't know if this is true.

Also, scum is much more dispersed in this setup because only 1-2 scum and infected does not know the scientist (I believe).
    Who said you were a low poster?
    I only remember people saying who the scum might try and take the place of a low poster.
    You were never a low poster.
    I had the lowest number of posts in D1, so I don't really know what you mean by "never."

I have no idea what NeapolitanFan is doing
    No response after this either.

The overall interactions and case against me are a whole bunch of nothing, and HRE can't (or refuses to) offer a response or rebuttal to my own replies. I could see giving a pass for thinking that I replied because I somehow thought the opening post involved me (no idea how though since I'm never even mentioned) but the fact that the tunnel persists even after I've clarified the situation is just confusing.

Either you're in a crappy tunnel, have latched onto pringles' core, or just want to get me lynched. Kindly elaborate.