S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 41
Register

User Tag List

Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 2921
  1. ISO #2001

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If I look at it mechanically, this is what I see right now as possibilites for roles

DH: MattZed/FrostByte
    CA: Helz
    Triad Random: DM
    Triad Random: Naz/Renegade

OR

DH: Helz
    CA: MattZed/FrostByte

This is without reading into Helz' claim, but I don't feel like anyone else really fits into this spot.
    wrong im town
    also why are u trying to sleep at 8pm
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2002

If I look at it mechanically, this is what I see right now as possibilites for roles

OR

This is without reading into Helz' claim, but I don't feel like anyone else really fits into this spot.
    Theres quite a few interesting logic jumps in there. Could you explain why you see these people as these roles?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #2003

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    And I still remember how you emotionally pushed against anyone who didn't vote Deathworlds. Then as soon as he was locked in as the lynch started casting shade on the case against the case on DM. Then last night you chose not to lock down DM.

Just saying. These things are a very bad look to me.
    I really don't care what you think anymore. Your whole claim and the CC against you is a very bad look to me.

4. ISO #2004

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    wrong im town
    also why are u trying to sleep at 8pm
    Neither list confirms you as triad, it shows you as a possibility.

I've been feeling very light headed today and haven't had much energy to do things. Perhaps it's a combination of lack of sleep and needing to drink more water, but I was hoping I could sleep it off and wake up later feeling better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #2005

It kinda does though. Frinckles was widly scum read D1. He was actually even scum read though a good chunk of D2 until he nabbed the Switcher.

This makes me feel like you could be a molder.

N1 you targeted Frinckles who was widely scum read and N2 you chose not to cover DM even though it could cause us to walk into tomorrow with a 3v3 situation.
    How the fuck was Frinckles widely scumread?

One or two players made claims that everyone laughed at.

Get the fuck out of here. He was 95% chance attacked by the fucking DH n1.

6. ISO #2006

Neither list confirms you as triad, it shows you as a possibility.

I've been feeling very light headed today and haven't had much energy to do things. Perhaps it's a combination of lack of sleep and needing to drink more water, but I was hoping I could sleep it off and wake up later feeling better.
    please go chug an entire water bottle rn
    make urself do it if u have to, idfc
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

7. ISO #2007

OR

*leans into mic* WRONG

8. ISO #2008

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I really don't care what you think anymore. Your whole claim and the CC against you is a very bad look to me.
    Dodge my point if you would like but its seriously suspicious that you pushed counter wagon for DM, then attacked the reasoning for him being scum read, then failed to Lockdown his slot, then today you once again started poking at the potential of a counter wagon.

Quite a little pattern there.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

9. ISO #2009

Theres quite a few interesting logic jumps in there. Could you explain why you see these people as these roles?
    I don't think renegade and naz can both be triad together if DM takes one of the triad random spots. Naz was confirmed by DM visiting DW and having DW flip switcher. Renegade has also been confirmed to be another TPR role by Martin confirming that they visited someone with a locked house on N1. Unless Martin lied and left a fake TPR role up for grabs, the list above provides the most realistic outcome. Since MattZed can't be triad if you aren't triad, it leaves you as the solo Triad spot.

Something did come to my mind though. Wasn't MattZed witched into Frinckles according to Deathworlds? Wouldn't that mean he would have received feedback about the Locksmith action taking place?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #2010

*leans into mic* WRONG
    Look at the answer I just gave Naz. It shows you as a possibility, not a confirmed triad.

11. ISO #2011

Ughhhh the more I read Helz' posts the clearer it is to me that this game isn't going to be mechanically solved today, that we don't have a candidate remotely as good as DM to yeet, and that I really need to do some actually scumhunting ISOs.

Which I will for-sure do tomorrow IRL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

12. ISO #2012

@Auwt if someone is witched into the same house as Locksmith, would they receive feedback about it if they don't visit anyone?

Only worth noting since MattZed never said anything about locksmith earlier.

13. ISO #2013

I don't think renegade and naz can both be triad together if DM takes one of the triad random spots. Naz was confirmed by DM visiting DW and having DW flip switcher. Renegade has also been confirmed to be another TPR role by Martin confirming that they visited someone with a locked house on N1. Unless Martin lied and left a fake TPR role up for grabs, the list above provides the most realistic outcome. Since MattZed can't be triad if you aren't triad, it leaves you as the solo Triad spot.

Something did come to my mind though. Wasn't MattZed witched into Frinckles according to Deathworlds? Wouldn't that mean he would have received feedback about the Locksmith action taking place?
    1. DW was converted that night, so any action he wanted didn't go through.

2. Even if it did, I don't think a citizen can be witched into performing a do-nothing action.

14. ISO #2014

Scum!Naz could easily have outted DW for towncred.

Or alternatively witched DM to DW I think.

Or could just be real.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

15. ISO #2015

16. ISO #2016

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Scum!Naz could easily have outted DW for towncred.

Or alternatively witched DM to DW I think.

Or could just be real.
    I think the point is that she wouldn't have known that DM visited DW unless there was some sort of obvious post in the thread that could have made her guess it. I'm not saying she can't be triad, I'm saying I don't think they can be triad together.

17. ISO #2017

18. ISO #2018

I'm logging off for the night because I don't have anything useful to add until I actually just do an ISO. I don't see why my vote would be needed any time soon. @ me if I'm needed, but this is it for a while.

19. ISO #2019

Dodge my point if you would like but its seriously suspicious that you pushed counter wagon for DM, then attacked the reasoning for him being scum read, then failed to Lockdown his slot, then today you once again started poking at the potential of a counter wagon.

Quite a little pattern there.
    I haven't dodged a single point from you. You are just pissing me off now.

20. ISO #2020

21. ISO #2021

IMO, the likely 4 triad at the moment appear to be DM, Helz, Naz, and MattZed. I am going to double check something and I would be interested to see if I'm right about my suspicions

22. ISO #2022

It is so fucking obvious if the CA has a brain what is going to happen.

I'm fine to vote him, 100% ready to eliminate him. But when Frinckles dies I can't prot him from that.
    Afaik CA needs to visit both targets to bind, or at least I imagine that.

Frinckles isn't bound if you protected him n1 and n2.

Now the question is if DM was bound to anyone else, and I doubt me since I was effectively immune for n2 by switching with Yzb25 (though idk if that means Yzb25 was somehow bound instead).

If CA did bind DM on n2 then I imagine the only plausible targets are Mattzed or Unkown.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #2023

How the fuck was Frinckles widely scumread?
    Only reason I didn’t vote frinckles again is because of how he claimed.
    The only townie thing from you this game is your claim.
    (Responding to Frinckles) Followed by his D1 recap where he says
    My current reads after Day 1:
    Frinckles
    Between his early play of potentially signalling, using his own meta to try to not be scum-read, his very quick role-claim which honestly seemed to be uncalled for (potentially encouraged by yzb's retirement post.) I don't feel like Frinckles did much scum-hunting outside of Oberon, nor did I see much intent to. Strong scum-read.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    @Frinckles , you have a bit to answer for here. Why is your town-to-scum list basically just a list of most-to-least-posts? Why did you allow such an early hammer to go through when you know a longer day could, you know, GET MORE MATERIAL OUT OF THE PEOPLE YOU THINK ARE SCUM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    if he is switcher, rene could be third triad after Frinckles/DM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    InB4 Frinckles and MattZed Scum Team.
    For real though. Is anyone else getting pinged hardcore on Frinckles? Its like every other thing he says...
    (Followed by my Iso of him that I wont quote)

In no particular order those are some of the thoughts voiced on him for D1. I am sure theres more but thats a good quarter of the town voicing significant opinions on him. I really do think he was the most widely scum read player as of the start of N1.

24. ISO #2024

There are a few things worth noting as of today.
    1.) If is Spy and really did check bakermir, she would know who killed bakermir. Then this quote comes in.

why hasn't martin said who he bussed? is it bc he isn't really bus driver?
    & fwiw, i think whoever claimed butler day 1 is possibly scum - if their butler peek was actually triad it was a way of scum signaling & if it was town it was a way of pocketing. rly smart play. that was helz right?
    still in my 1 on 1 work meeting so still not caught up but just wanted to put in my input - person im in a meeting with is looking for stuff rn lol
    Now this could be taken in a few different ways. The first one being that she doesn't know what Helz is, but suspects him of not being on her team. While this all relies on both of them being triad, I also feel like this could be naz letting Helz know that she knows he killed bakermir. This may be a stretch, but there is one other thing to notice in her behavior that changed today.

why hasn't martin said who he bussed? is it bc he isn't really bus driver?
    & fwiw, i think whoever claimed butler day 1 is possibly scum - if their butler peek was actually triad it was a way of scum signaling & if it was town it was a way of pocketing. rly smart play. that was helz right?
    still in my 1 on 1 work meeting so still not caught up but just wanted to put in my input - person im in a meeting with is looking for stuff rn lol
    In the last two posts, Naz seems to have taken a stance on Martin not being bus driver for some reason. While this doesn't directly connect her to Helz, it is interesting how she mentioned he could be triad but never actually pushes on him at all.

Point #3, Helz pushing on Renegade. Given Helz seems to have a problem with mechanically solving the game, he seems to be focused quite a bit on Renegade and very little on Naz. This is worth mentioning because Helz was scum-reading Naz on day 2 and has seemingly dropped it entirely.

I don't know if all of these points connect together, but with all of the role-claims going out and confirmed town slots, it seems like a possible solve at this point. MattZed doesn't directly fit into this, except that he seems to want to push both of me and Helz being Butler and I don't know if it quite makes sense given he has mentioned a few times that he is suspicious of me.

I would like to hear other peoples thoughts on this, as crazy as it sounds.

25. ISO #2025

There are a few things worth noting as of today.
    1.) If is Spy and really did check bakermir, she would know who killed bakermir. Then this quote comes in.

Now this could be taken in a few different ways. The first one being that she doesn't know what Helz is, but suspects him of not being on her team. While this all relies on both of them being triad, I also feel like this could be naz letting Helz know that she knows he killed bakermir. This may be a stretch, but there is one other thing to notice in her behavior that changed today.

In the last two posts, Naz seems to have taken a stance on Martin not being bus driver for some reason. While this doesn't directly connect her to Helz, it is interesting how she mentioned he could be triad but never actually pushes on him at all.

Point #3, Helz pushing on Renegade. Given Helz seems to have a problem with mechanically solving the game, he seems to be focused quite a bit on Renegade and very little on Naz. This is worth mentioning because Helz was scum-reading Naz on day 2 and has seemingly dropped it entirely.

I don't know if all of these points connect together, but with all of the role-claims going out and confirmed town slots, it seems like a possible solve at this point. MattZed doesn't directly fit into this, except that he seems to want to push both of me and Helz being Butler and I don't know if it quite makes sense given he has mentioned a few times that he is suspicious of me.

I would like to hear other peoples thoughts on this, as crazy as it sounds.
    If Naz is spy*

26. ISO #2026

@Auwt if someone is witched into the same house as Locksmith, would they receive feedback about it if they don't visit anyone?

Only worth noting since MattZed never said anything about locksmith earlier.
    I think it requires having an actionable ability:

Quote Originally Posted by feedback example
    Player(s) targeting people being locked down : One of your targets had their home locked down. You couldn't do your action.

ALSO @Unknown1234

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I targeted MattZed onto MartinGG, because I was hoping I'd be able to RNG finding the DH by having them hit someone. I hedged my bets over potentially turning either alignment by having mechanical knowledge over the identity of the DH regardless of alignment.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #2027

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I think it requires having an actionable ability:

ALSO @Unknown1234
    Yeah, MattZed mentioned that deathworlds action wouldn't go through since his role became switcher regardless. Only thought it was worth mentioning in case MattZed had knowledge of Locksmith and didn't mention it.

28. ISO #2028

I can't lock people in their house @Helz only people visiting so what are you accusing me of failing to lock down DM?
    I am suggesting you not locking DM's house from visitors would be a scum motivated action. It would allow for the CA to do his thing on DM knowing DM was the next days lynch. And that that in combination with you protecting Frinckles when he was widly scum read and pushing against DM's lynch multiple times reflects a pattern I find very alarming.

29. ISO #2029

I am suggesting you not locking DM's house from visitors would be a scum motivated action. It would allow for the CA to do his thing on DM knowing DM was the next days lynch. And that that in combination with you protecting Frinckles when he was widly scum read and pushing against DM's lynch multiple times reflects a pattern I find very alarming.
    What about BD? What about protecting frinckles?

GTFO.

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

GTFO.
    I also believe I once said or implied that I didn't particularly care (this isn't to indicate a lack of care nor emphasis on it) for who Locksmith protected since I felt things were going to progress in a positive way anyways

its not like anyone said "HEY WE SHOULD PROTECT X"

Technically I did on DM, but I left that position to be done by either me or the Locksmith, and it just so happens neither of us targeted DM.

If anything, I suppose I have as much blame as Renegade for it since my last night bussing basically did nothing.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #2032

GTFO.
    The funny thing is there was even a good bit of discussion D2 about how the locksmith is specifically more likely than the miller because you likely targeted the Bus Driver. That Defending a Scientist makes the least sense because the Triad would also want the Scientist to live.

Protecting Frinckles D1 when he was the most widely scum read player? The player who also just so happens to be the ONLY town player the Triad would want to keep alive to hunt down the switcher?

And I dont believe you even claimed you had protected him until after every other known PR had given feedback. For all we know you took no action and just said that you targeted him after the fact.

Just for a second opinion @Frinckles How town read do you think you were read at EOD1? Do you find Renegade targeting you then or claiming to last night instead of DM suspicious?

The more I think about it Renegade the more convinced I am that your Triad.

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

Fuck my phone is broken

35. ISO #2035

36. ISO #2036

37. ISO #2037

Shaky claim i mean.
    goofy

38. ISO #2038

I'm done engaging with Helz and will happily consider his elimination based on his shaky play and strange behavior.
    I would love to hear more about this 'strange behavior' of mine. Was it the part where I pegged DM and DS would be W/W before anyone else? The part where I created the mechanical framework to solve through claims? Maybe the part where I keep pushing the town to scum hunt and arguing for optimal strategies? Or the part where I railed on the town to make DM the next lynch to the extent people were not even willing to talk to him today?

So far my stated town reads have been flipping town and my stated scum reads look to be flipping or about to flip scum. This would strongly suggest my reads are both good and I am not giving false reads to the town. I do not think I have herd a real argument yet against my play in this game outside from 'Your claim looks weird' or 'The PoE structure you created suggests you could be scum.' What kind of scum player creates the scum hunting structure to trap themselves? So if you would like to point to some behavior of mine as being weird I would love to hear it.

39. ISO #2039

Your role does not make sense in my mechanical solve. You seem to be trying very hard to get Renegade lynched, did not comment on how you suspecting naz doesn't seem to pop up right now, how you asked me why my solve was missing logic but never responded when I actually explained the logic behind it. You are justifying your reads as reasons why you're town but have no associations with people in this game.

40. ISO #2040

Frinckles was scum-read quite a bit after D1 but I don't see why him protecting Frinckles twice in a row for claiming to be a TPR is that suspicious.

41. ISO #2041

Your role does not make sense in my mechanical solve. You seem to be trying very hard to get Renegade lynched, did not comment on how you suspecting naz doesn't seem to pop up right now, how you asked me why my solve was missing logic but never responded when I actually explained the logic behind it. You are justifying your reads as reasons why you're town but have no associations with people in this game.
    I have no idea what I was trying to say here.

42. ISO #2042

DM, Helz, naz, and probably MZ. Going to stay behind this until given reason otherwise.

43. ISO #2043

Just for a second opinion @Frinckles How town read do you think you were read at EOD1? Do you find Renegade targeting you then or claiming to last night instead of DM suspicious?
    I understand why you think it could be but renegade is very much a mechanical player I think.

Even if he was scum, how much does he gain from keeping me alive another day?

Moulder!Renegade could just say "eh he was scummy, I didn't believe he was telling the truth with his claim" and I'd prob be as good as dead.

But he kept me alive and stopped the DH from likely killing me. If he's scum, everything he's done has been anti-triad mechanically even if I die at the end of this day.

There's no real reason for him to let me be a confirmed role another day even if I died by other means. He, regardless of alignment did something blatantly anti-triad because the triad could have 3 town dead instead of 1.

I've been drinking I hope that makes sense.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

44. ISO #2044

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I understand why you think it could be but renegade is very much a mechanical player I think.

Even if he was scum, how much does he gain from keeping me alive another day?

Moulder!Renegade could just say "eh he was scummy, I didn't believe he was telling the truth with his claim" and I'd prob be as good as dead.

But he kept me alive and stopped the DH from likely killing me. If he's scum, everything he's done has been anti-triad mechanically even if I die at the end of this day.

There's no real reason for him to let me be a confirmed role another day even if I died by other means. He, regardless of alignment did something blatantly anti-triad because the triad could have 3 town dead instead of 1.

I've been drinking I hope that makes sense.
    He is saying I didn't even lock you n2 and am just saying that. But I locked you.

45. ISO #2045

46. ISO #2046

I would love to hear more about this 'strange behavior' of mine. Was it the part where I pegged DM and DS would be W/W before anyone else? The part where I created the mechanical framework to solve through claims? Maybe the part where I keep pushing the town to scum hunt and arguing for optimal strategies? Or the part where I railed on the town to make DM the next lynch to the extent people were not even willing to talk to him today?

So far my stated town reads have been flipping town and my stated scum reads look to be flipping or about to flip scum. This would strongly suggest my reads are both good and I am not giving false reads to the town. I do not think I have herd a real argument yet against my play in this game outside from 'Your claim looks weird' or 'The PoE structure you created suggests you could be scum.' What kind of scum player creates the scum hunting structure to trap themselves? So if you would like to point to some behavior of mine as being weird I would love to hear it.
    Just going to comment on this because I feel like you contradict your own statements a little bit. You mentioned earlier that you've played setups like this before and that games usually come down to the last few people resulting in town claiming triad to get them to lynch themselves. Why wouldn't you be providing actual reads if you knew that you'd basically be playing on your own? It sounds like your argument is you're suggesting having accurate reads makes you town which is a concern to me.

I'm going to phrase this other concern differently in a way that I feel would be easier for you to answer and give me a better sense where your thoughts are. Do you think naz and Renegade can be triad together? Which one is more likely to flip triad to you right now if you had to lynch either one today.

47. ISO #2047

You've been giving naz a few passes this game for allowing night actions to go through, but yet seem very concerned about what renegade has done instead. To me it feels like you're picking which arguments to go after even if they both have very similar situations.

48. ISO #2048

You've been giving naz a few passes this game for allowing night actions to go through, but yet seem very concerned about what renegade has done instead. To me it feels like you're picking which arguments to go after even if they both have very similar situations.
    Yes, I actually agree. I totally understand suspicion with my claim since there is a triad duplicate of my role. But what about naz? Where is this scrutiny for naz?

Why would she watch barkermire of all people? Why isn't he bitching about that?

49. ISO #2049

Was kinda tunnel vision on Renegade. I really think I am onto something with him. You should take a look yourself at what I am talking about. I get a little excited when I get this feeling.

I dont really see much with your Naz thing. If she knew I was Triad mentioning that when people are considering me for tomorrows lynch makes very little sense. It casts more shade on me and it takes a lot of mental gymnastics for someone in my position to look at that and think "Oh, you know what I did last summer".

And you say that I have a problem with mechanically solving the game? I laid out the structure for us to do it. I just pointed out that people making 4 or 5 assumptions to theory craft a mechanical solve in a game with no association tells is doing it wrong. That we should use it to help us understand where to look for right now.

And its early in the day so please excuse me for not having ISO'ed every player already.

For your reply that I didnt respond to I wont for a while. That sort of thing takes a bit for me to map out so I can look at what assumptions you may have made and what posts reflect the thought process you voiced. I will get into that when I ISO you.

Seriously though. Do you not see this connection of Renegade protecting Frinckles N1 who claimed the only town role Triad would like to keep alive when Frinckles was widly scum read. Then pushed DM's counter train until DS lynch was locked in. Then immediately worked to discredit the FoS on DM. Then failed to prevent DM from being bonded and finally in D3 once again started pokeing at lynching outside of DM.
    Like.. I point out that series of events and what pops in your head is that I am pushing Renegade to avoid talking about Naz?

50. ISO #2050

Yes, I actually agree. I totally understand suspicion with my claim since there is a triad duplicate of my role. But what about naz? Where is this scrutiny for naz?

Why would she watch barkermire of all people? Why isn't he bitching about that?
    bc I didn't have a read on him?? lol