S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 2921
  1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    We should be voting deathworlds to confirm naz right?
    Couldn't naz still be triad ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

-vote deathworlds

This is how the game plays out.

DW flips switcher
    We know DM is triad
    Naz is confirmed
    I'm confirmed
    If im alive, locksmith is confirmed
    Martin would probably be confirmed

And the game is basically over. The only thing DH can do is shoot naz if they think they're real or aim for locksmith
    DW elimination is trust fall here until they speak.

same goes to DM, they need to speak.

We have to consider all possibilities here despite how that day 1 horribly went..

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

Sure but whats the point of popping in to say DM visited DW?
    To save a potential teammate from death and to gain town cred? In my opinion that's where my thoughts are lying currently
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

Actually, I'm a bit conflicted right now.

8. ISO #1108

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    although

why is Naz voting DM
    They scum-read DM early on and did an iso on it.

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

This game is making me overthink everything.

11. ISO #1111

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    laughing my ass off at the fact that there's still over 3 hours left on the day 1 countdown

i meant to do this before i went to bed
    -vote dark magician
    Spoiler : iso :
    this was the first scum-smelly post DM made that i caught yesterday:

the rest were mostly made around mag's claim and the eod hammer

like trying to defend the switcher?

actually - now that i reread his iso, he might've been switcher yesterday

how is that the real question? lol

these don't come from a town perspective

& then he was desperate for dw to hammer early

anyway - these are my reasons for voting him. i would've loved to vote him yesterday had i been able to actually fucking post
    So.....is naz voting DM just because Naz would've voted him D1?

@naz
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #1112

So.....is naz voting DM just because Naz would've voted him D1?

@naz
    Did they post this before or after Frinckles' comment?

13. ISO #1113

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Did they post this before or after Frinckles' comment?
    before, okay that does change things a little bit.

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

This game is making me overthink everything.
    Its a lot clearer to me atm but I dont know whether to vote DM or DW.

Both were scummy yesterday. But I dont know if DM was the original switcher or the new switcher.

And then I'd have to believe Naz claim..
    To which DM agreed that he'd visit DW...
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

16. ISO #1116

@bakermir what is your thought process on Frinckles as of right now? Just asking because I noticed your vote is still on him.

17. ISO #1117

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    DW elimination is trust fall here until they speak.

same goes to DM, they need to speak.

We have to consider all possibilities here despite how that day 1 horribly went..
    This is why I'm asking. It seems you suggest DW or DM as the best lynch options, although you do as well mention considering all options.

18. ISO #1118

Both were scummy yesterday. But I dont know if DM was the original switcher or the new switcher.

Aside from DW and DM, what do your other reads look like?

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

like this lol

Unknown1234
    MattZed
    MartinGG99
    yzb25
    Naz
    Renegade

Helz
    Bakermir
    FrostByte
    Deathworlds
    Dark Magician
    Can I ask what makes you put Helz and Bakermir near the bottom? I have those two close to the top right now.

21. ISO #1121

Can I ask what makes you put Helz and Bakermir near the bottom? I have those two close to the top right now.
    Helz made just enough towny posts to get credit, he's on the of the biggest movers on my list.

Baker sadly just got scum this game I think. He's been way too out of it.

22. ISO #1122

In order of suspicion, my list looks like this:
    Dark Magician
    Deathworlds
    Naz
    MattZed
    FrostByte

Renegade
    bakermir

Frinckles

Helz
    Martin
    Yzb25

23. ISO #1123

We should be voting deathworlds to confirm naz right?
    what was DM? how does flipping dw confirm me?
    what if DM was just a triad? what if DM was a deceiver?
    what if the switcher bus driver'd me?

the more i think about this, the more i feel that tpr should out so triad can't lie if they get swapped
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #1124

"he might've been switcher yesterday"

implies she thinks DM isn't switcher rn

and yet she said earlier DM visited DW

soooo...... ?????

I guess she thinks DM is a bigger problem
    idk if dm was ever switcher
    i don't know anything, my dude
    possibilities r endless
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

25. ISO #1125

@bakermir what is your thought process on Frinckles as of right now? Just asking because I noticed your vote is still on him.
    guilty based on the fact that; they have some questionable posts which I don't believe to come from town mindset since some of their arguements are just ad hominem at tis core. Looking at samples from forum games of Frinckles, one could say "TWTBW" for their game so far here.. but, I am not going to let this slide. frinckles is scummy in one world based on their day actions, but town in another world (night). So, I still don't see why a town player TPR or VT turbo the day out?? plus, I feel that the heat on them was justified since it given us a lot of information on multiple slots such as martin, naz, dm, dw and a possible locker. I believed Frinckles to be a possible wolf here based on their position in the game and if they are the scientist then we find that out eventually. I don't mind if you guys want to give him another day here, which is probably what is going to happen if DM or DW doesn't speak up...

we need to hear from DM and DW before I can move my vote. guilty until proven otherwise.

26. ISO #1126

if dm was the original switcher, what in the world is stopping him from telling us all he switched with dw?
    even if dw's orginal role was triad, he could just LIE and say he's literally anything else.
    but he isn't doing it
    which makes me think, if ur role is real, dm is the switcher NOW (?)

27. ISO #1127

we need to hear from DM and DW before I can move my vote. guilty until proven otherwise.
    I guess pressure voting isn't a thing for you.

Which is fine, I guess. I usually don't pressure vote either.

But if I want to hear more from someone I generally don't attach these words.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #1128

I guess pressure voting isn't a thing for you.

Which is fine, I guess. I usually don't pressure vote either.

But if I want to hear more from someone I generally don't attach these words.

Because all of them look scummy to me. Other people can vote too m8

29. ISO #1129

Because all of them look scummy to me. Other people can vote too m8
    Tbh if I'm reading bakermir right this game (I historically haven't) then I'm just lock-town'ing him here.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

I do not feel its likely for the DragonHead to target Frinckles. Enough people scum read him yesterday he would be a viable misslynch and of all the town roles Frinckles claimed the one that is useful to the Triad.

From the information claimed it is reasonable to consider Frinckles semi mechanically confirmed town if we lynch the switcher.

D1 Dark Magician started as Switcher and passed it to DeathWorlds N1 while Scientist Frinckles checked Dark Magician.

@Nas Just to be clear are you claiming detective or are you claiming lookout?

I will also point out that Triad has a role that tracks (Vanguard) so even if Nas information is accurate he is not mechanically confirmed town.

Our optimal play is to lynch between Dark Magician and Deathworlds. From Deathworlds D1 there is a good potential for us to have 2 scums nailed down here. We could choose between leashing Deathworlds or killing him first to come back for Dark Magician.

Doing so solves those slots as well as Frinckles and peggs Nas role (although not alignmnet)
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

what was DM? how does flipping dw confirm me?
    what if DM was just a triad? what if DM was a deceiver?
    what if the switcher bus driver'd me?

the more i think about this, the more i feel that tpr should out so triad can't lie if they get swapped
    If DW flips switcher, DM visited him and you'd be confirmed lookout. BD tried switching himself with myself.

idk if dm was ever switcher
    i don't know anything, my dude
    possibilities r endless
    DM has been switcher once this game.

if dm was the original switcher, what in the world is stopping him from telling us all he switched with dw?
    even if dw's orginal role was triad, he could just LIE and say he's literally anything else.
    but he isn't doing it
    which makes me think, if ur role is real, dm is the switcher NOW (?)
    If DW was Triad and DM just scooped up a triad role he wouldn't be too happy.

34. ISO #1134

I really don't see a world where Frinckles is lying. The only situation would be if he was the DragonHead who got found and blocked but I do not see this setup running without a scientist so if he had lied about that claim he would be CCed by now.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

35. ISO #1135

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I really don't see a world where Frinckles is lying. The only situation would be if he was the DragonHead who got found and blocked but I do not see this setup running without a scientist so if he had lied about that claim he would be CCed by now.
    the setup has it under town random, so you can't really dismiss other worlds here. dw lynch is trust fall here and sophisticated scum tend to abuse that.

36. ISO #1136

the setup has it under town random, so you can't really dismiss other worlds here. dw lynch is trust fall here and sophisticated scum tend to abuse that.
    what the hell does trust fall mean here?

37. ISO #1137

It feels more likely to me DM received switcher than gave it. He seemed totally caught off guard by Frinckles' questionning. If he'd had the role for a while, I guess I'd expect him to be a little more aware of the possibility that the scientist claim that was vocal about scumreading him actually checks him and gets that kind of dirt on him. A lot of ppl thought because of the OoO scientist couldn't see if someone just received switcher. If he was one of them, he would have found out there and then that not only did he just get switcher, but actually oopsies setup allows you to get caught too. His reaction seems in line with what I'd expect in that situation.

If he was switcher and visited DW, that would indicate unless he wanted a scum game he thought DW seemed towny-looking. This isn't as absurd as it sounds. DM tested DW's conviction to hammer and DW delivered. DM might have townread that. Anyway that would imply he should have had a little more confidence about claiming a town slot from DW once he was outed, which he does not seem to have demonstrated.

He openly said he said scum more fun than town. Saying that if you know you're switcher... man I dunno lol. It's possible. We'll have to see how things go I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

38. ISO #1138

It feels more likely to me DM received switcher than gave it. He seemed totally caught off guard by Frinckles' questionning. If he'd had the role for a while, I guess I'd expect him to be a little more aware of the possibility that the scientist claim that was vocal about scumreading him actually checks him and gets that kind of dirt on him. A lot of ppl thought because of the OoO scientist couldn't see if someone just received switcher. If he was one of them, he would have found out there and then that not only did he just get switcher, but actually oopsies setup allows you to get caught too. His reaction seems in line with what I'd expect in that situation.

If he was switcher and visited DW, that would indicate unless he wanted a scum game he thought DW seemed towny-looking. This isn't as absurd as it sounds. DM tested DW's conviction to hammer and DW delivered. DM might have townread that. Anyway that would imply he should have had a little more confidence about claiming a town slot from DW once he was outed, which he does not seem to have demonstrated.

He openly said he said scum more fun than town. Saying that if you know you're switcher... man I dunno lol. It's possible. We'll have to see how things go I guess.
    So Naz is a liar?

39. ISO #1139

I recognize that they are possible but I just do not see them as likely at all. It would be different if we were in MYLO or something.

As of right now Frinckles is extremely likely town. Our focus should not be on him. There will be time for that after Deathworlds and Dark Magician are sorted and we will have more information on him at that time.

40. ISO #1140

So Naz is a liar?
    No, I'm actually working from the assumption he visited DW last night. I think you misunderstood something. Him visiting deathworlds means that if he was switcher on d1 and he used his switch then DW must now be switcher.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

41. ISO #1141

Have you ever played forum mafia before?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

42. ISO #1142

I think the most plausible explanation for DM being switcher d1 is that he was reckless about admitting he likes scum more than town and genuinely switched with DW with the hope of getting a scum role, perhaps succeeded, but either way did not feel comfortable sharing that he switched with a slot he scumread.

43. ISO #1143

No, I'm actually working from the assumption he visited DW last night. I think you misunderstood something. Him visiting deathworlds means that if he was switcher on d1 and he used his switch then DW must now be switcher.
    This is exactly what I think.

I also take it a step further and think theres a good potential that Deathworlds passed a Triad role to Dark Magician.

44. ISO #1144

I recognize that they are possible but I just do not see them as likely at all. It would be different if we were in MYLO or something.

As of right now Frinckles is extremely likely town. Our focus should not be on him. There will be time for that after Deathworlds and Dark Magician are sorted and we will have more information on him at that time.
    I am not sure m8, it all smells very bad to me and still waiting on DM and DW side of the story

45. ISO #1145

So either way we still have to wait for both of them to show up.

46. ISO #1146

yeah, just puking some thoughts I guess. I'm gonna head to bed

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

I am not sure m8, it all smells very bad to me and still waiting on DM and DW side of the story
    So either way we still have to wait for both of them to show up.
    Theres a good chance they are Frozen. Its a very rough situation to be caught in with 2 power roles pointing to actions that condemn you.

The more I think about it the more I feel Deathworlds is the correct lynch first.

It is worth mentioning that we could use the switcher role as a town invest but it means playing a game of hot potato and someone would be left holding the bag in the end. I am not sure the risks outweigh the benefits there given people would be incentivised to lie and say they were Triad the day before to avoid being lynched so they can swap at night. A lot of potential for a town misslynch to happen there when town fails to all get behind the idea and pressures the current switcher.

49. ISO #1149

So if Martin is real, you believe I am triad

And the DH believes I am real scientist
    And the locksmith believes I am real scientist
    And there was no kill

Why would I not switch as switcher?
    Whatever the DH and alleged locksmith believed N1 has nothing to do with what *I* believe. And the theory would be that you wanted to switch, but failed. (also possible that you're holding onto Switcher until it's clear who's going to win, then switch to that side and out the new Switcher)

We also don't even know they went on you! Even believing EVERYONE'S claims so far, it's also perfectly possible that the Locksmith and DH both went for Martin.

For Switcher, the theory would be that you wanted to switch, but failed. (also possible that you're holding onto Switcher until it's clear who's going to win, then switch to that side and out the new Switcher)

There's really no point to your line of suggestion. Night actions maybe targeting you doesn't mean you're a scientist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

50. ISO #1150

As half-awake Matt, (I really shouldn't have stayed up for the start of D2) I'm really not a fan of the "let's yeet DM or DW for information" take, and I'm disappointed by the lack of imagination here.

WHY DOES EVERYONE TRUST THAT FRINCKLES'S TARGET WASN'T ALTERED BY AN OPERATOR/WITCH?

But we're 7v4v1 right now. Misyeet is 6v4v1, which is 5v4v1 with a nightkill on town. If we misyeet today, we could lose our majority. I'm not up for yeeting someone just to possibly confirm someone else. (and it's not even a good confirm... Naz could well be a Spy)

I'm *very* interested to hear what DM and DW have to say for themselves, but I'd sooner yeet someone with scummy behavior (Frinckles) than yeeting someone for information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.