★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★ - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1679
  1. ISO #1251

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    When you have time I would still genuinely like to understand your thought process with that 'read' you gave earlier. No rush but keep in mind there is only 2 hours left in the day.
    @Renegade this is a valid question.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #1252

I did notice a few times during day 2 where baker defended varcron quite vocally after suspicions were directed at varcron and votes were placed on him.

Before those defenses baker had varcron marked down as "could be anything"

Then there was that EOD vote switch to force the 50/50
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #1253

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I can confirmed Blink is not mafia 100%

Blink owns mine and Lights votes that is 3 votes. if he was mafia his partners make up 2 more that is 5 votes.

they only need one town to vote one town and Hammer time. To that 100% confirms Blink as Lock town And Me as Netral and light as neutral.

Town MEdic you have to be Healing me tonight 100% Light you have to be shielding Blink 100% tonight. If me blink light are dead tonight Then that means anyone Claiming town Medic is 100% Fake.

Auwt could have been the medic IE why mafia killed him. Only Mafia know if he was or night

Medic Do not out.

Now if we are dead that confirms awut role was MEdic

If we are alive that confirms Medic was alive.

MM was 100% not the medic.

This is important info to remember for tomorrow.
    If a Consort still lives, all they need to do is roleblock the Light and then kill Blink.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

If varcron flips scum as I suspect he will, We know Oberon is mafia we only have to find the last partner.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #1258

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    As I thought. I've done it before. You always tend to find that when kind to others, they end up sending it back to you.
    You have to judge weather or not your target knows what you are attempting to do. A clever scum would do their best to give you the most corrupted opinions they can give without being caught.

Do you craft your posts purposely to resonate with specific people, targeting their pinpoints to try and get a more Emotional response? As rash reactions tend to be either the most honest, or the least thought out.
    I do in some ways usually appealing to their style of scum hunting. There was a time when I would play with peoples pressure points getting under their skin and getting them worked up but although it was useful I found I don't ever want to do that. It just spoils the fun and can ruin that persons day. The game is just not worth that to me and I dislike when I make it a toxic experience for someone.
    Its also not like.. ultra useful. I feel like theres plenty of other subtle tricks that work as well or better without pissing people off.

9. ISO #1259

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Cant Be Role Blocked
    Correct This is why i said Doc on me 100% Light will save blink Light cant be roleblocked. Doc shold NOT OUT. So doc cant be roleblocked

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I did notice a few times during day 2 where baker defended varcron quite vocally after suspicions were directed at varcron and votes were placed on him.

Given that I am the logical kill tonight please remember tomorrow that with everything I am I really think Baker is not a priority. I had him as slip town even before he had an un cc'ed TPR claim going for him.

12. ISO #1262

Varcon has been claiming Holiday Patron the entire game from a quick look at their ISO.

As a town, claiming a role isn't a fun thing to do for town. Especially without pressure. Only reason Varcons claim may be positive is if they wanted to recieve a carol.
    I don't see scum claiming it also, as they wouldnt be able to reciever a carol. But that also may of been a goal.
    But it also creates an open path if Varcon is an actress, Claim your role as patron, change your mind and claim you where hiding in wifom if you find a power role.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #1263

Just as a reminder to all: it is possible that Auwt's role was discovered by Actress N1 and gave all 3 Mafia the opportunity to discuss the situation N2 prior to choosing for Janitor to off Auwt. All I want to say here is that any one of 3 mafia roles could have chosen to claim whatever Auwt's role was (e.g., Caroler). We need D4 Caroler check for sure.

14. ISO #1264

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    No apology needed, it was not you, it was me. And I also apologize to the hosts and players. It was entirely my fuck up. I was looking for the post with 2 statements, completely spacing out that it was 2 statements in a post of like 8 or so statements. And as I did ISO search, I totally skipped over the same-numbered post all along. This morning I woke up with a fresh (and sober) mind and I was like wow, I'm a dipshit and a moron. My bad lol. In return for my mistake, I will vote for you in this upcoming election that ends in a couple hours.
    It's okay no worries

15. ISO #1265

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 2 guests)

Helz, blinkskater, Light_Yagami+, Mike, Renegade, SuperJack+, Varcron

Varcron (4 [L-2]):
    blinkskater, Light_Yagami, Mike, PQRnHack
    Mike (1 [L-5]):
    Varcron
    SuperJack (1 [L-5]):
    Oberon
    Oberon (1 [L-5]):
    bakermir
    Renegade (1 [L-5]):
    OzyWho

(Note Renegade only not voting for hammer control)

Varcron is dead, there is no way I convince people to vote SJ or Oberon two days in a row. If Varcron flips mafia, thats great news tho but I highly doubt he is gonna flip mafia. If you guys are unsure about me then lynch me right now while you can because there is no way I prove that I am not actress right? People are just gonna keep calling me scum because I am a PR lol I am sure one of the patron claimer is scum. Could be Varcron, could be Renegade, could be Oberon. My money is on Oberon

16. ISO #1266

If awut was Caroler Awut was Cleaned if baker is the cleaner he could easy fake claim that role today.

Is it as easy as varcron baker and Oberon mafia team?

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Varcron is dead, there is no way I convince people to vote SJ or Oberon two days in a row. If Varcron flips mafia, thats great news tho but I highly doubt he is gonna flip mafia. If you guys are unsure about me then lynch me right now while you can because there is no way I prove that I am not actress right? People are just gonna keep calling me scum because I am a PR lol I am sure one of the patron claimer is scum. Could be Varcron, could be Renegade, could be Oberon. My money is on Oberon
    No the Varcron flip solves that. Baker

19. ISO #1269

I do in some ways usually appealing to their style of scum hunting. There was a time when I would play with peoples pressure points getting under their skin and getting them worked up but although it was useful I found I don't ever want to do that. It just spoils the fun and can ruin that persons day. The game is just not worth that to me and I dislike when I make it a toxic experience for someone.
    Its also not like.. ultra useful. I feel like theres plenty of other subtle tricks that work as well or better without pissing people off.
    I wasn't just talking about negative reactions. It's just as possible to do it from the other end, and get them over-excited/comfortable to the point where they become more open. I like to take this path more often.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

If awut was Caroler Awut was Cleaned if baker is the cleaner he could easy fake claim that role today.

this is awful. If I knew what Auwt was or if I were mafia I wouldn't even bother posting half the shit I posted. I understand the suspicion based on setup mechanics but saying I actively defended Varcron is wrong. I don't care who dies as long as we prevent the double KPN

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

Given that I am the logical kill tonight please remember tomorrow that with everything I am I really think Baker is not a priority. I had him as slip town even before he had an un cc'ed TPR claim going for him.
    So he still has the chance to confirm himself as long as we get the consort today or tomorrow

24. ISO #1274

Just as a reminder to all: it is possible that Auwt's role was discovered by Actress N1 and gave all 3 Mafia the opportunity to discuss the situation N2 prior to choosing for Janitor to off Auwt. All I want to say here is that any one of 3 mafia roles could have chosen to claim whatever Auwt's role was (e.g., Caroler). We need D4 Caroler check for sure.
    Thats exactly what I said.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #1275

this is awful. If I knew what Auwt was or if I were mafia I wouldn't even bother posting half the shit I posted. I understand the suspicion based on setup mechanics but saying I actively defended Varcron is wrong. I don't care who dies as long as we prevent the double KPN
    Baker you looking scummy right now is a good thing if you are real

26. ISO #1276

And as per my earlier post, don't forget that it's possible Actress found Auwt N1, in which case all 3 mafia had the opportunity to learn of Auwt's role during N2 discussion, so even other Mafia roles could fake-claim here.

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

I really do not understand the Baker focus. There are so much more likely scum and people are talking as if they are considering a lynch tomorrow on the very likely TPR who slipped hard uninformed D1 with a massive misunderstanding on scum roles no mafia would ever have.

For him to be scum that would have had to be a puppet show which I really do not see as a potential. Everyone should really chill on Baker.

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

yeah I don't give a shit you guys feel free to lynch me tomorrow I am done. I hope varcron is consort thats all I have to say
    Baker I am trying to keep you alive.

33. ISO #1283

Thats exactly what I said.
    So last time this game was played I rolled actress, found the Caroler N1, Killed him + cleaned him n2, then claimed caroler day 3 and proceeded to win the game.

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

Stand off on Bakermir, let him pick his own intelligently-picked target tonight and get him to reveal D4. However, keep in mind the possibility of mafia partner "confirming" carol from a mafia-faked Caroler.
    only safe way is to send it to BLink. Only blink can live I cant recive it SEnd it TO blink Will you confirm that Baker????

36. ISO #1286

Is Light able to use their abilities on anyone?
    no just blink

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

Also- I am gona do something rather selfish..

You guys remember the start of today where I kept talking about our other PR being an Ornamentalist... Thats because I am one : )

I am revealing this because im like 1000% the kill choice with the doc likely obligated on Mike to force the Mafia to choose between giving the town a peek and leaving me alive. Thats two very dangerous options and I feel like being greedy and opening a potential for me to play D5 : )

-vote Varcron

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

Spoiler : LW :
    Last Will:

Town:
    Varcron
    Ozy
    Helz

Town lean:
    Ren (still potential scum though)
    Blink (same as Ren in this)

Null/Still Deciding
    SJ
    Oberon
    Bake

Neutral:
    As much as I still don't like it, Mike

Scum Lean:
    PNQ

Third scum is obviously between the current CC, my current hard scum after re reading and un hard tunneling Mike would be PNQ, with teammates likely being between Bake/Oberon and Blink/Ren. Logically based off of the teaming I'd like to think that it would be PNQ/Blink however seeing as I don't think blink is that stupid to do that as scum, I'd be more inclined to think PNQ/Ren/ one of the other two in the pair.

Look at these reads and decide what you think
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

42. ISO #1292

Day Four

Helz was killed. His role was Merry Doctor.

His last will was
    Spoiler : LW :
    Sorry for the FPS claim but I figured scum would be using their actress as an invest and theres a pretty strong chance they would have looked at me N2 given my play so far and Mikes "He could be Town avoiding attention" comments. Also had to shut the chat down to prevent a CC. My hope is if they have not it will either leverage them to not kill me or it will force them to waste their Consort on me giving the town another Carol.. This also runs the risk of Auwt being the other TPR which is possible given N1 they coulda had an Actress visit to snag the role (In that world they laughed at my claim tonight as well and it would make sense for the cleaning)

Tin foil potentials that exist but are not worth acting on:
    Mike- Potential of Lover going on him as scum and him claiming lover to pocket town
    Potential of lover going on any other mafia player and him claiming lover knowing neither his team mate or the neutral would be inclined to CC
    Light_Yag- Potential to have lied about being an Angel given outside of his first post there is pretty much no evidence he is one. I honestly don’t even recall seeing any specil focus from her on Blink

These things are why I hate having to trust Neutrals. It takes on a lot of risk to float a slot that could turn on you when its convient and may not even be a neutral.. Honestly if I had not been a TPR I was considering pretending to be a neutral this game for the NK insulation. I doubt a Neutral woulda cc'ed until pressured and would poke at me to figure my true alignment while assuming mafia. Anyways.. Hopefully none of these situations exist because we loose the game if they do.. Theres also a thing or two I wont mention until post game. One in particular I did not consider until tonight.

For what its worth these were the users that stuck around to see the flip:
    There are currently 8 users browsing this thread.*(7 members and 1 guests)
    Helz, Bakermir, Blinkscater, Frinckles, Light_Yagami, Mike
    Scum wouldent stick around given they already knew what the flip would be. This does nothing to narrow down my PoE but it underscores my earlier point that Bakermir should not be a target or point of discussion. I disliked that talk at EOD3..

This leaves my reads:

Mike- Lover on Blink, N2 Carroler feedback of "Varcron, Super Jack and Renegade" (Dont trust him too much. He has been naughty sneaking in shade here and there which speaks to him playing both sides. Keep in mind he is a Neutral, not town and do not let him lead the town)
    Light_Yag- Angel on Blink
    Bakermir- Slip Town and Carroler (Anyone that advocates to lynch Baker is scum or a dimwit in my book)
    Blinkskater- Town Lean (If scum town has already lost)
    PQnHack- Town Lean

This would be my PoE to lynch out of:
    Renegade
    Superjack
    Oberon
    OzyWho

Ozy would be last in line there for me. The very small amount they played they had a townie 'tone' although that could be easily faked.
    Renegades push that Me/PQrNHack/Superjack would be a third with Oberon/Varcon looked manufactured to me. He gave his reasoning in post #1223 which basically voiced a process of elemination landing on us but meh.. If I was alive tommorow I would push him quite a bit and the only thing that would hold me back from saying I would favor his lynch would be that N2 my read on him was a slight town lean. I really do feel theres good potential he grabbed random names and bussed superjack in that post and that feeling is underscored by his getting frozen then squeeking out some 'Maybe I was reaction testing you' nonsense before providing his nonsensical reasoning for that post.
    Superjack is sucm. I am pretty damn confident of it. His normal play to break RVS was non-existant and the times he is around he is more 'hanging out' choosing to do things like chat with me about psychological ploys in scum hunting than to actually scum hunt himself. I really can not think of a single origional point he has made this game. In the tin foil world where Mike is actually scum Superjack might be the scum sided lover.
    Oberon's fake claims felt like he was enjoying sewing chaos and whenever it died down he tried to start it right back up with seemingly no goal of what information he was generating. He even flat out said the carroler claim was random on his part at one point. You gotta sort if he is just derp town or scum here which sucks but w/e. Either way I am sersiously going to make a fucking thread on gambits and traps one of these days.

Anyways.. Best of luck guys. Follow my PoE on those 4 and you will likely be shooting at 75% even if RNG. There is potential for the game to be over tommorow which I dislike but in this gamestate that risk just had to be accepted. I had fun playing with you all reguardless.

But seriously.. Lynch in my fucking PoE… I would probably favor Superjack or Renegade tomorrow and ignore any claim Oberon makes (there is no fucking world where a caroler would give him feedback after him laughing his ass off sewing chaos for no reason yesterday)

There was also a death note near his body
    Spoiler : DN :
    I Am キラ Yet Not.
    I Seek Doggy With Keehl And A Reversed River Cowgirl
    My Missionary: Create Half The Insanity Inside Asylum.
    We Must Thrust Against The Grain.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

★ GLHF ★

5 votes to hammer.

★ ★ - ★ ★

(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

Sucks about Varcron but I think it's just his playstyle overall that gets him scum read.

I do want to say that I started to have some doubts on him being scum with the content and eagerness to try and help EOD.

Can't be right everytime

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300