S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1743
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Like MM if you really think I’m scum pushing Agenda then vote Samson with me and see yourself.
    Look my PoE is Samson/Bah. From it Samson reveals more via scum flip.
    In your PoE you have Samson/Bah and myself.
    So how about this:
    We do Samson, Me and Bah.
    It doesn’t matter as even if Samson is Town, Bah is still scum and we still have numbers.

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Here’s what I have concluded down to.
    Bah/Samson - Contains 1 or both scum.
    Martin/Varcron - Most likely buddies in corresponding order.
    Varcron however is never scum with Bah. 95%.
    Martin though, can be scum with Samson but Varcron is more likely.
    How am I more likely to have a scum buddy in Samson? Your reasoning is flawed as you literally never gave a reason.

7. ISO #1157

I think your buds with Samson and you only voted to try and distance and had no plan on keeping your vote on them.
    I can quote myself where I specifically said I had no plan on lynching them,

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron
    How does being quiet and weird smell like town to you? Enlighten me

Personally I'd love to hear from
    -vote Samson

8. ISO #1158

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    How does being quiet and weird smell like town to you? Enlighten me

Personally I'd love to hear from
    -vote Samson
    Since I am awful at quoting things, this is what I intended by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician
    I think your buds with Samson and you only voted to try and distance and had no plan on keeping your vote on them.
    You can't honestly tell me that you didn't read this after we had a ~25 post debate after this post.

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

You literally went from questioning why they would be interested in Samson/Bahk to voting and hopping on the train, that does not look good SJ
    I don't Care. Everything I've done has been extremely anti-town. I'm perhaps the most anti townie town to of existed.

I see the reactions though.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #1163

If you really want to play that. Your slot played the Interesting card against YZBs weird post right at the start of the game. This can easily be seen as forced fake interaction.

QUOTE=Varcron;918617]In conclusion to my multi post:

You pulled an "Interesting" in the form of "I can't find a scum so let's make a reason no matter what it is!"

I'm excited to hear your response to my previous posts DM.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    Interesting post.

I think that this setup could be anxiety-inducing only for the Scum. Therefore someone talking about their own experience regarding anxiety is what I find interesting in it's own.

What exactly have we got here? (I will put some words on yzb25's mouth to make my point across)

• The 1st paragraph expresses relief regarding the lack of anxiety.
    • The 2nd paragraph expresses irritation regarding the lack of pressure that the Scums could feel.

I want everyone to take a moment and contemplate on the train of thought that went behind of making that post, it might be important.

What are your soul reads on yzb25's frame of mind for when he made that post? Please take your time. Share your opinions.

@yzb25 I think your thoughts regarding the proper use of God's powers are spot on.

@Grayswandir Don't ignore questions. And I hope you will keep the fluffing to a minimum this game. 3 weeks per day makes it easy to flood the thread and make it unproductive. I'm sure you know that.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #1164

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You could answer the reply I made to you earlier.

If you really want a challenge and end your bordem you could read though Martin's posts, and find out if he is scum or town. Let us know what you find.
    I’ll pass for today.
    He’s not priority.

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Yo so sorry for not being around for like 2 weeks or so. Life kinda came at me hard and tbh I forgot to check in over here.

-vote Samson

Im down with this vote if its either this or me but I wouldnt be mad at yall for voting me so ye
    Are you going to be ok within the next two weeks to participate more?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

Yeah everything is pretty much sorted now. Im good to participate more. That being said, Im absolutely trash at reads lmao
    Can you explain why YZB was so hesitant to vote you?
    Can you let us know your top two town reads and top two scum reads. Each with a reason why with it?

Totally doesnt matter if you are trash at reads or not. Even if they are trash it greatly help other understand and contribute greatly to the entire game.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #1169

Can you explain why YZB was so hesitant to vote you?
    Can you let us know your top two town reads and top two scum reads. Each with a reason why with it?

Totally doesnt matter if you are trash at reads or not. Even if they are trash it greatly help other understand and contribute greatly to the entire game.
    YZB is hesitant to vote me because I generally just afk coast the game as a citizen. Makes me look scummy I know and I need to break that habit.

Top town reads? Anyone willing to vote me but not having me high on their priorities seems like a very strong likely hood to be town. DM thinking that either me and/or Samson have scum slots feels good to me and your interactions with me so far are sending me good vibes.

As far as scum goes, you can generally find one in the lurkers and one with moderate participation. I havent reread the game lately so it will take me a hot minute to find the names that I like there.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

20. ISO #1170

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't see what Martin did that clears him. Mind to elaborate a bit?
    Sorry, upon rereading my previous post I can see that I was unclear in what I meant. Initially I voted Martin based on the tone of the quoted text, but in hindsight when I did some more in-depth reading I saw the proper context in which Martin acted during D1 which to me does not seem like scum bussing. His posts during D2 after I voted him simply confirmed that the tone I thought to read from one line was likely the wrong one. That's why Martin isn't very suspicious to me.

Congratulations for your 4444 post count! (Which you are going to destroy by replying to this post)
    Cheers! I thought the same.. sad.

---------------------

Currently I'm not liking DM so far. I feel like his arguments aren't making a lot of sense. It seems kind of panicky to me. I'm not against a Samson lynch either, but I don't want to push that train too far yet.

-vote Dark Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

21. ISO #1171

YZB is hesitant to vote me because I generally just afk coast the game as a citizen. Makes me look scummy I know and I need to break that habit.

Top town reads? Anyone willing to vote me but not having me high on their priorities seems like a very strong likely hood to be town. DM thinking that either me and/or Samson have scum slots feels good to me and your interactions with me so far are sending me good vibes.

As far as scum goes, you can generally find one in the lurkers and one with moderate participation. I havent reread the game lately so it will take me a hot minute to find the names that I like there.
    Nearly there. We tried. You sorta just fluffed it and said people who vote lurkers are town and lurkers are scum.

Let's try it a different way.
    Pick one player who you believe is town from this list:
    Noctiz
    MM
    Varcron
    S-FM Mag
    Martin
    Samson

Now quote two posts from that player that might hint they are town. To make it easier here is a link and press the total votes for a player you want to look at, and it brings up all of their posts this game. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc....posted&t=48044

Let me know if you need help ^^
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #1172

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Sorry, upon rereading my previous post I can see that I was unclear in what I meant. Initially I voted Martin based on the tone of the quoted text, but in hindsight when I did some more in-depth reading I saw the proper context in which Martin acted during D1 which to me does not seem like scum bussing. His posts during D2 after I voted him simply confirmed that the tone I thought to read from one line was likely the wrong one. That's why Martin isn't very suspicious to me.

---------------------

Currently I'm not liking DM so far. I feel like his arguments aren't making a lot of sense. It seems kind of panicky to me. I'm not against a Samson lynch either, but I don't want to push that train too far yet.

-vote Dark Magician
    Quote where I panicked.

23. ISO #1173

Not my fault you can’t read Varcron.
    Go back and find those posts I quoted of your processor.
    I can read, I wasn't responding to whatever you quoted from my predecessor. I was responding to what you specifically said about me not sticking on Samson

Don't try and nullify the meaning of my words by taking them out of context.

24. ISO #1174

If you really want to play that. Your slot played the Interesting card against YZBs weird post right at the start of the game. This can easily be seen as forced fake interaction.

QUOTE=Varcron;918617]In conclusion to my multi post:

You pulled an "Interesting" in the form of "I can't find a scum so let's make a reason no matter what it is!"

I'm excited to hear your response to my previous posts DM.
    [/QUOTE]

To be fair with you I don't particularly see that post as a forced fake interaction, as it basically just says what he believed that YZB is thinking.

Is it phrased well? No, and I think that's why you are misinterpreting the post itself.

Also, by "Interesting" I mean false scum read and pushed for a really dumb reason btw. You took my infamous line from last game and took it out of context into what you wanted it to mean.

25. ISO #1175

I don't Care. Everything I've done has been extremely anti-town. I'm perhaps the most anti townie town to of existed.

I see the reactions though.
    Not everything you've done

It's just some decisions that you have made during this game look really poorly on your slot, an example being the vote on Samson

What was your reason for that anyways? You glossed over my question of you earlier.

26. ISO #1176

It's hard to believe there is more than one scum among DM/Bahkieh/Samson considering this. It would both be too simple for us and too risky for them (an all-lurkers team is doomed to fail).

That being said, DM is giving no reason to scumread Bahkieh or Samson; he's just surfing on the consensus. And while I'm ready to believe he wouldn't instant bus his last scummate in the position he's in, I can very well see scum!DM trying to push easy lynches on LHF-Town!Bahkieh and LHF-Town!Samson. I think that's what happening right now.
    -vote Dark Magician
    I concur with MM on this post, DM hasn't really shown a clear reason as to why he wants Samson lynched

He has given a reason for me being lynched, however that was also false for a few reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician
    You're right, I had no plan on keeping my vote on him because I wanted to hear his voice, not go REEEEE and lynch before he had a chance to speak

Does anyone here believe that taking someone to L1 in this save is a good idea with two scum alive? If you do, please enlighten me as to why.

27. ISO #1177

Like MM if you really think I’m scum pushing Agenda then vote Samson with me and see yourself.
    So how about this:
    It doesn’t matter as even if Samson is Town, Bah is still scum and we still have numbers.
    You changed your options right after you went for me too, pointing fingers at Samson again, then you, then Bah in that lynch order

So what is your goal? You seem to not really care who gets lynched seeing as you launched four names out that you would lynch including yourself.

28. ISO #1178

Not everything you've done

It's just some decisions that you have made during this game look really poorly on your slot, an example being the vote on Samson

What was your reason for that anyways? You glossed over my question of you earlier.
    Shits and giggles mostly. Samson train needed to end, so either some pleb would hammer or someone would jump off.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    What is the vote count and how does one vote for posterities sake.
    Samson (3 [L-2]):
    Dark Magician, SuperJack, Bahkieh
    Dark Magician (2 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, NoctiZ
    MartinGG99 (1 [L-4]):
    S-FM Magoroth

You vote by going [vote] (name) [./vote] do not include the . before /vote

32. ISO #1182

Samson (3 [L-2]):
    Dark Magician, SuperJack, Bahkieh
    Dark Magician (2 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, NoctiZ
    MartinGG99 (1 [L-4]):
    S-FM Magoroth

You vote by going [vote] (name) [./vote] do not include the . before /vote
    Also make sure that the
    -vote and
    are touching the name on either side.

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

Quote where I panicked.
    Oh come on, you're barely making sense with the arguments you presented during this day. It's not panicky in the obvious sense, but a panicky in the "lost in your own train of thought" sense, like a whirlwind in your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

35. ISO #1185

Oh come on, you're barely making sense with the arguments you presented during this day. It's not panicky in the obvious sense, but a panicky in the "lost in your own train of thought" sense, like a whirlwind in your brain.
    Well I’ll admit I do carry on in thought.
    But that’s NAI.

36. ISO #1186

DM, there's no alignment cop in this setup. Well, I guess God could be considered one, but he's dead. Did you not read the setup, or are you trying to give yourself artificial benefit of the doubt?
    So how about this:
    What about no? There's no reason to vote Samson over you, and Samson's train looks horrible: both you and Bahkieh are on it. You are scumreading Bahkieh for reasons unknown, yet don't mind him being on the same wagon as you. Looks pretty fishy to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

37. ISO #1187

DM, there's no alignment cop in this setup. Well, I guess God could be considered one, but he's dead. Did you not read the setup, or are you trying to give yourself artificial benefit of the doubt?

What about no? There's no reason to vote Samson over you, and Samson's train looks horrible: both you and Bahkieh are on it. You are scumreading Bahkieh for reasons unknown, yet don't mind him being on the same wagon as you. Looks pretty fishy to me.

Well I guess you slipped you aren’t this role then.

Soul Probe Angel
    You are an angel gifted with the ability of detecting the power of the Creation in beings of divine essence.
    At night, you may check a player to know if they are vanilla (Angel/Demon) or powerful (God, Town Power Role/Satan, Antichrist). Two charges.

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

Well I guess you slipped you aren’t this role then.

Soul Probe Angel
    You are an angel gifted with the ability of detecting the power of the Creation in beings of divine essence.
    At night, you may check a player to know if they are vanilla (Angel/Demon) or powerful (God, Town Power Role/Satan, Antichrist). Two charges.
    ...well if you're claiming VT, yes...
    I mean there are a ton of reasons to vote them over me.
    But you do you.
    Which are?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

42. ISO #1192

---------------------

-vote Dark Magician
    Fair.

Panicky? He has been like that since the start of the game, and he isn't new, so I don't see why he'd be panicking. I see what he's doing more like pushing LHFs to get himself out of the spotlight.

43. ISO #1193

Fair.

Panicky? He has been like that since the start of the game, and he isn't new, so I don't see why he'd be panicking. I see what he's doing more like pushing LHFs to get himself out of the spotlight.
    Why would you do that as town or scum though? Doesn't seem like a good strategy to me in either alignment.

44. ISO #1194

Why would you do that as town or scum though? Doesn't seem like a good strategy to me in either alignment.
    I'm not gonna tell you it's a good strategy, but without wanting to be mean, I'm pretty sure DM's strategy is not good lol, no matter what his alignment is. Failing to explain your reads and then presenting yourself as "the one who has read the thread, unlike everyone else" is certainly not the best move in the world. If you're seeing some good play I am missing, please tell me. To get back on the strategy itself, pushing a LHF to avoid being pushed while you're under the spotlight is a valid move to get a lynch through and live to see at least one other day. Since he has stated no reason to scumread him, it makes me think his push is more strategic than anything else.

45. ISO #1195

...well if you're claiming VT, yes...

Which are?
    I post allot more/He isn’t really providing anything
    His voting stance at the last EoD.
    The clears and PoE you get from his yeet.
    No one else that voted him other then me really had the intention of getting rid of them.
    (Again why I think it could be Samson/Varcron)
    Shall I go on?

Not to mention if I get executed here I can’t help solve the final needed PoE.

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I do think there is one scum between you and MM but thats not the reason I said that. I came to that conclusion 2 days ago when considering how to push the end day.

There is also someone invisible watching this thread right now btw. Been watching them for a while.

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)

Helz, SuperJack+
    I mean if SuperJack/MM is Pocketing me.
    I’ll figure it out eventually.