S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 2691
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Because I don't feel like Zone Q11 is town or scum.

He's a null for me, and I haven't really read into his posts much, though I did check the one you quoted.

I also kind of don't see why that's super scum-indicative fmpov. He just wasn't getting their questions responded to.
    That literally has no relevance to him making newbie mistakes.

2. ISO #952

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I was talking about tone. You saying there "would be no reason". One could reword that into "if he was scum, he'd have no reason", or in any other way too. You chose to keep it vague. To fence-sit. Scum do that.
    Well, I have nothing more to say to that.

My mind often has an idea that I'm trying to communicate along with a post, however rarely but sometimes they come into awkward combinations or wordings.

I'm not a person proficient in socializing or communicating, though I try to be anyways.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #953

That literally has no relevance to him making newbie mistakes.
    It does.

You say they're newbies mistakes.

You also say that they're scum-indicative.

But I said in that post that I just don't see that, so could you explain it to me better? <----this is the relevance part
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #954

Technically scum have done everything at some point or somewhere.

Its up to us to decide if we think that's what happened or not, and whether it was for scum-side intent.
    I haven't responded to this yet, too. People die in africa. Billions have died. Some for good reasons, some for bad ones. Its up to us to decide if we think that's what happened or not, and whether it was for scum-side intent.

That's your argument to break Mike's overanalyzing towards you after witnessing the previous game. That's exactly your argument. Your scum, strawmanning.

5. ISO #955

For clarity purposes I've been:

1. Against the idea of making a point out of "newbie mistakes", because Zone Q11 isn't a newbie. The name "Newbie mistakes" heavily implies its related to one being a newbie.

2. Confused as to why its scum indicative, even if the "newbie mistakes" part somehow holds true for Zone Q11.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #956

It does.

You say they're newbies mistakes.

You also say that they're scum-indicative.

But I said in that post that I just don't see that, so could you explain it to me better? <----this is the relevance part
    Look

q11 made newbie mistakes. this is fact. those mistakes are done. noone refuted them, including you. If you wanna, quote my posts about those mistakes and try refuting. Feel free.

Now you're saying he's no newbie.

Experienced player made newbie mistakes.

How does this make a difference? What is there to gain for an experienced player by making newbie mistakes in the specific situaiton q11 is in? List the pros and contras here.

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

I haven't responded to this yet, too. People die in africa. Billions have died. Some for good reasons, some for bad ones. Its up to us to decide if we think that's what happened or not, and whether it was for scum-side intent.

That's your argument to break Mike's overanalyzing towards you after witnessing the previous game. That's exactly your argument. Your scum, strawmanning.
    I'm just saying. It looks weird to me that you're attacking me for talking about someone else's behavior.

I mean, when we imagine an ideal townie or scum (and/or X level of wifom), that's literally another person's behavior regardless if it has happened in reality or not.

Considering scum have done everything at some point

Then by extension that's just a nothing statement if you're going to argue my argument is baseless on that ///// I.e. since scum have done everything that's an argument that can be made on all arguments, because there will always be "another person's behavior" to justify our arguments.

Its kind of difficult to explain how my mind is working or seeing this right now; I can try to see if I can word it better.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

11. ISO #961

I'm just saying. It looks weird to me that you're attacking me for talking about someone else's behavior.

I mean, when we imagine an ideal townie or scum (and/or X level of wifom), that's literally another person's behavior regardless if it has happened in reality or not.

Considering scum have done everything at some point

Then by extension that's just a nothing statement if you're going to argue my argument is baseless on that ///// I.e. since scum have done everything that's an argument that can be made on all arguments, because there will always be "another person's behavior" to justify our arguments.

Its kind of difficult to explain how my mind is working or seeing this right now; I can try to see if I can word it better.
    It doesn't matter what ideal scum or whatever would do. You specifically used a strawman argument to influence Mike's view of the game.

12. ISO #962

Look

q11 made newbie mistakes. this is fact. those mistakes are done. noone refuted them, including you. If you wanna, quote my posts about those mistakes and try refuting. Feel free.

Now you're saying he's no newbie.

Experienced player made newbie mistakes.

How does this make a difference? What is there to gain for an experienced player by making newbie mistakes in the specific situaiton q11 is in? List the pros and contras here.
    I have no clue what you want me to refute, your posts about it are just this:

@Zone_Q11
    -vote zone_q11
    One note on the ping post of q11: that's him actually trying to justify him failing to refute a basic scum read. Basic scum behaviour. He knows he fucked up. Town would accept someone else's read and acknowledge their fuck up. He's stuck up on covering up his mistake instead, like newbie scum does
    You make no evidence for this claim in this post. So, I don't "get" it. I don't see where he "fucked up".

Experience players aren't incapable of making simple mistakes but the name implies a lesser plausibility of it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

Renegade (1 [L-7]):
    FrostByte
    Bruno (2 [L-6]):
    Zone_Q11, Renegade
    Zone_Q11 (2 [L-6]):
    Bruno, Kenny
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Gyrlander
    Mike (2 [L-6]):
    theoneceko, MartinGG99
    Gyrlander (1 [L-7]):
    Dark Magician
    Kenny (1 [L-7]):
    Firebringer
    Whysper (1 [L-7]):
    bakermir

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Majority MUSHROOM

Well we're fucked lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

-vote MartinGG99

To make myself as a plausible option, since some people who I've town-read don't seem to trust me.
    If I had to choose between no MUSHROOM and my own MUSHROOM, I would rather choose mine at the moment.

However this is only just in case there isn't any other viable MUSHROOMs in time.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #968

I have no clue what you want me to refute, your posts about it are just this:

You make no evidence for this claim in this post. So, I don't "get" it. I don't see where he "fucked up".

Experience players aren't incapable of making simple mistakes but the name implies a lesser plausibility of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    I see. Bruno. I hurry up with my skimming. No reactions for Page 15, and I don't want to bother facing Bruno.
    --as for Kenny saying I failed at refuting about being scum: I didn't think anyone would actually care since it is obvious that he is wrong anyway, and I didn't want to waste my time talking to someone unreasonable.
    --as for Gyr saying I became a bitch after seeing Bruno cussing: I am apparently weak against cussing, so I avoid the whole source (i.e. Bruno) entirely.

Well then, time to avoid this game entirely for 12 hours until it is 11 AM so I don't have to face Bruno.
    Saying what he said implies he stopped thinking that. We went back and forth a bit before that, so it makes perfect sense for someone to understand my argument at that point. At that time he knew my argument was valid and he made a mistake before.
    Town acknowledges their mistake. You eat it up, say how sorry u r, and move on. The newbie mistake here is to not know, or to forgot that this is the easy to replicate town reaction here. Natural human behaviour after fucking up, when being a wrongdoer, is to stick to one's own made up story and continue trying to make it sound right. He went for the natural human wrongdoer reaction instead of doing the easy town response. That's the newbie mistake. It's a newbie mistake because it's easy to prevent once you know. When instinct kicks in pros screw up too, but it being easy and obvious makes it a newbie mistake.

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    By the way, Kenny makes sense from a town PoV, but my gut tells me to stay alert. Either way, I'm probably not lynching him today.

Conclusion before I go off:

Cekowo for followable and very genuine-looking thought process in scumhunting
    REEEEnegade for being his usual REEEE self and for making a lot of sense from a tunnelly town PoV (which he very often has as town); already explained that in previous posts btw

ZoneQ11 for at least trying to be useful and because m e t a
    Bruno because bruh no (if he's scum, he's doing one hell of a poor job lol, he has zero credibility and is basically lynch fodder, which is not a position scum want to put themselves in, ever)

THE PART WHERE MY GUT TELLS ME TO NOT TRUST THEM BUT LOGIC TELLS ME TO DO IT:
    Kenny
    Gyrlander (I don't see any reason not to trust him outside of meta and of my fear of getting gyr-rolled again...)

~~ NULL LINE ~~

Martin because he pokes at people but doesn't get himself really involved in anything outside of his own defense; a significant part of his activity is about defending himself and providing meta about himself, be it by request or not (gyr asked once, but he also proposed to link past games by himself)

Non-existent hard scumreads

I also like Baker for his tone, but idk where to place him in my ranking.

I feel bad voting you(RIGHTFULLY SO!) every game d1 but EXPECT my vote d2 mr scummallow.. simply because I might be wrong with reading you and I kinda feel same towards you, can't put you in any group. also, why did you skip giving reads on rest of the players here?

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

Re: Kenny

Why next instead of now? I am the other foreigner in this game; I should be an easy lynch. Go ahead: Kill me ASAP.

I will wait.
    So....THIS is the original problem? Which led to this later:

here zone, this is how it's done. "No but I'm glad you asked." One of bruno's first reads on you was literally you failing to refute the scum read, and you're seemingly still failing to catch on on that
    I see. Bruno. I hurry up with my skimming. No reactions for Page 15, and I don't want to bother facing Bruno.
    --as for Kenny saying I failed at refuting about being scum: I didn't think anyone would actually care since it is obvious that he is wrong anyway, and I didn't want to waste my time talking to someone unreasonable.
    --as for Gyr saying I became a bitch after seeing Bruno cussing: I am apparently weak against cussing, so I avoid the whole source (i.e. Bruno) entirely.

Well then, time to avoid this game entirely for 12 hours until it is 11 AM so I don't have to face Bruno.
    Is that right? Or am I misunderstanding this?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

This as a reaction after discussing a read on zone_q11. We really have all 3 pegged down here
    Then just fucking vote me godammit.

You'll have 1 more vote there than on Zone_Q11.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

Zone > Gyro > Martin

Don't overthink now, it literally all aligns together.
    @Kenny

You best be spending those next two days worrying about other people when I flip green in the future

Or it'll just be a big ol' waste of time.

Which is why I'm tying to get rid of myself now for you to see that. If you're so certain in those three scum then my flip won't change that PoE.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

Re: Kenny

So....THIS is the original problem? Which led to this later:

Is that right? Or am I misunderstanding this?
    Pretty much, yea. You won't find a single post of him trying to explain how he would be town after being called scum when going through his iso. He simply got stuck to one mindset and failed to get out.

31. ISO #981

Pretty much, yea. You won't find a single post of him trying to explain how he would be town after being called scum when going through his iso. He simply got stuck to one mindset and failed to get out.
    Instead his posts were "I regret signing up" "This is a waste of time" "I'd rather be weak than lose my sanity" etc

32. ISO #982

When people check out a site they get first impressions, but the important part is that if they do bail then there's nothing much we can do about that because:

1. They bailed from the site.
    2. We can only hold them accountable on this site.

If they come and decide they don't like it, then there's basically no cost to them for leaving it.

dude I swear whysper was online today, I saw their name below before MM posted bunch of crap, I even said hi and wanted to talk. they didn't bother posting a single time.

i don't expect you guys to believe me in this but if you all helped me put some pressure on them, we could had more information now so yeah gj everyone avoiding whysper, my only vote won't make them talk

-unvote

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

That's not gonna work lol
    Suit yourself.

You can't scum-paint a role-card though.

And while I think there may be some legitimacy against Zone_Q11 (on the basis that I think it looks a bit weirder that he's experienced and reacting to Bruno like that so quickly 100ish posts in instead of wondering if moderators or hosts will step in)

I wouldn't as confidently scum-read him as you do on the basis of myself.

Just like we have town and scum behaviors, we have behaviors as a result of being a person. There are emotions that are not directly relevant to the game that influence our actions or thoughts.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

Just like we have town and scum behaviors, we have behaviors as a result of being a person. There are emotions that are not directly relevant to the game that influence our actions or thoughts.
    Oh and beliefs too.

For example, my personal adherence to honesty as much as possible regardless of alignment.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #993

Look at me I'm trying to get myself lynched so those other 2 people you're scumreading must be town along with me!!!
    Oh please.

That does JACK SHIT for grylander.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #994

Gotta read the thread my man
    yea ok martin is actin goofy on his last posts

thats not scum.

unless he changed his agenda heavy scum gameplay into AtE heavy one which is concerning at most but not deserving a yeet.

who do you associate them with here?

45. ISO #995

Suit yourself.

You can't scum-paint a role-card though.

And while I think there may be some legitimacy against Zone_Q11 (on the basis that I think it looks a bit weirder that he's experienced and reacting to Bruno like that so quickly 100ish posts in instead of wondering if moderators or hosts will step in)

I wouldn't as confidently scum-read him as you do on the basis of myself.

Are you worrying about me now? Put down some proper alternatives then. Take a hard stance if you think you know something better. Stop fence-sitting. Stop those AtE posts.

46. ISO #996

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    yea ok martin is actin goofy on his last posts

thats not scum.

unless he changed his agenda heavy scum gameplay into AtE heavy one which is concerning at most but not deserving a yeet.

who do you associate them with here?
    I based my scumteam around gyro

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    @Mike ill fuck you in your ass, bitch. then cum on ur wifes tits while u cry
    Now who sounds gay???????
    Now who sounds Like a Virgin Little boy????
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

49. ISO #999

I based my scumteam around gyro
    Well aint that's just wonderful

If gyro Gyrlander is scum and both me and Zone are town

then be sure to give him my congratulations to him

for deceiving one of my stronger town-reads to scum-read me

(on a separate note though I think Grylander is probably town but that's fairly pointless to say atp imo)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #1000