Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Well:

Sheogorath

Description: You are Sheogorath, the Daedric Prince of Madness.

Night Ability: Target a player at night, causing them to suffer in random and unspeakable ways:

a) There is a 75% chance they will be given some weird feedback that has nothing to do with what happened to them
    b) There is a 40% chance their night action will be randomly modified
    c) There is a 20% chance their target will be changed
    d) There is a 10% chance they will turn intoHaskill, your loyal servant.
    e) Finally, there is a 1% chance the entire town will visit them that night.

Special Mechanics: On even nights, your role will swap to Jyggalag, and your alignment will also change to that of the opposite alignment; on odd nights, you will revert to Sheogorath.

Pertinent Rulings: You are not allowed to reroll into another role.

Attack Value: +0
    Defense Value: +250

You can only die at night by being launched into the sun.
    That would be correct if we were sheogorath at start of night. We RE-ROLLED into Sheogorath if you read what I initially posted. We never swapped into Jyggsil so therefore we are still Sheogorath and still town, which leaves you as scum.

Heh, I figured you'd try to spin that filthy like to scum paint us. Makes us much more convinced that it's you.

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

I mean this really is 2v2 then, just like SSE said before. It's obvious who the scum is, we also know that Yagami and me both have veteran-like abilities. This game only isn't over because there's the option to skip and kill Haskill left. SSE would probably also just turn back to town tomorrow if he didn't lie about his role.

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Squirrel Express View Post
    That would be correct if we were sheogorath at start of night. We RE-ROLLED into Sheogorath if you read what I initially posted. We never swapped into Jyggsil so therefore we are still Sheogorath and still town, which leaves you as scum.

Heh, I figured you'd try to spin that filthy like to scum paint us. Makes us much more convinced that it's you.

Reroll happens at the start of the night. You also would be dead if that wasn't the case, as you'd be lacking the defense value without that role.

8. ISO #858

Reroll happens at the start of the night. You also would be dead if that wasn't the case, as you'd be lacking the defense value without that role.
    Wrong it happens at the end of the night. Nice try yet again lmao. It's in the OoO as the first thing to happen at the end of the night.

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

Wrong it happens at the end of the night. Nice try yet again lmao. It's in the OoO as the first thing to happen at the end of the night.
    So how did you survive then? You are literally claiming right now you received a new role after you were dead from a FotY attack already?

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

Mhm. They do.

We re-rolled into Sheogorath. THEN the foty attacked us and we survived. The end.

If we reverted to the other role we'd be dead. So we are still sheo and still town.
    Like rerolling is a night action. These are executed as the night ends so all of n2 we were still an amnesiac until the OoO kicked off.

That's when we became sheo so we wouldn't of been able to transform into the other role.

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

Here's the OoO again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    The Gods have spoken, it has been determined that the OoO is as follows:

1. Pilot

1. Jyggalag
    2. Shadow Hunter
    3. Experienced Lizard Hunter
    4. Oldgate Warden
    5. Stalin
    6. RBS 70
    7. Trickster
    8. Madonna
    9. Adolfo Pirelli
    10. Candy Collector
    11. Fan of the Year
    12. Mysterious Stranger
    13. Veteran Hyper-Sniper
    14. Shapeshifter
    15. Horseman
    16. El Solo Lobo
    17. Cross Reality Coroner
    18. Soul Ferryman
    19. Proud Pro Hacker
    20. Member Berry
    21. Old Geezer
    22. Distorted
    23. Lizard
    24. Representative
    25. Stump
    26. Venus Fly Trap
    27. Blackmarket Dealer
    28. Incompetent Cop
    29. Water Bottle
    30. Crimson Artificer
    31. Axton
    32. Banshee
    33. Priest of Valzuun
    34. Security Salesman
    35. Krun Dipthorn
    36. Efekannn02 The Thirsty
    37. Slot Machine
    38. Arsenal Magus
    39. Ted Bundy
    40. Pylon
    41. sheepsaysmeep
    42. The Great Furry Empress
    43. Efekannn02 The Rocketlauncher
    44. Gauldoth Half-Dead
    45. Cha Cha
    46. Immortal
    47. Beowulf
    48. Taxi Driver
    49. Free Furry
    50. Amnesiac
    51. Sheogorath
    52. Roogug
    53. Adam Jensen
    54. Ted Cruz
    55. RNGesus
    56. Lizard Grandmaster
    57. Arcanist
    58. Lizard Hunter
    59. Auctioneer
    60. Siege Commander
    61. The Zodiac Killer
    62. Bowsette
    63. Necromancer (Magoroth)
    64. Wehraboo
    65. Lizard Master
    66. Soul Thief
    67. Wolica Ługowa
    68. Hidden Demigod
    69. Necromancer (Kenny)
    70. Nikola Tesla's Assistant
    71. Ghoul
    72. Meta Knight
    73. Candlehearth Brawler
    74. Scumpainter Extraordinaire
    75. Judge
    76. Statistics Major
    77. Fred
      Suppressor

You'd be either #1 right after reroll and pilot, or you'd be #51, which would explain why you're alive but would also confirm you as scum. FotY is #12.
    This proves my theory with you being the reason this game isn't over despite there being 4 dead non-towns already.

19. ISO #869

Nice colors. The thing is, we wouldn't survive like.... 6 Fan of the Year attacks if we were Lizard stuff

Also take note that N1, we were Lizard Grandmaster, which makes Lizard Hunter potentially a thing.
    We are none of these roles, I'm not going to claim since all of my archonmates are AFK, but I would approve a claim by you two if you're willing to.

@Gandalfr What's up with the "EXPERT lizard hunter"? Host error or intended? No offense meant obviously, since it's a bastard game... :P
    That is an error. Their real role was Lizard Hunter. Sorry.

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

Here's the OoO again.

You'd be either #1 right after reroll and pilot, or you'd be #51, which would explain why you're alive but would also confirm you as scum. FotY is #12.
    This proves my theory with you being the reason this game isn't over despite there being 4 dead non-towns already.
    That's the Sheogorath ability lol. Doesn't confirm us as scum at all since we never changed alignments, only if we turn into jygg which never happened as host confirms we'd just reroll into sheo

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

@Gandalfr can the mafia factional kill a Meta Knight, who is flying and has 2 defense?
    This there would in the end decide who I'll vote.
    So for now it seems Sheogorrath is possible as a town role after all, a living Lizard I guess also isn't required for Efe's role flip.

But, regardless, I was acting super towny this whole game. Trying to get the game solved mechanically is 100% pro-town, trying to prevent the game from getting solved like SSE was doing early today is 100% anti-town. Turning that around and saying I'd be scumpainting by purely mechanical solving is actual scumpainting. I believe that kinda behavior, on top of blink's earlier play points a lot towards them being scum, regardless of their role being possible or not. Mine and Yagami's roles are possible as well, just being possible as an argument wouldn't make any sense.
    They also said, literally, Yagami is town for meta-reasons. They haven't explained a single one of those meta-reasons. I still believe this is obvious pocketing. Yagami isn't in the slightest playing his meta, yesterday he also wasn't townread by a single player I believe. Meta-wise he is playing scummy.

So those points combined still make me believe SSE is likely scum.
    The only kill they have access to is the factional kill though. I'd personally like to guess it is some high value kill, but that isn't clear.
    If this factional kill couldn't have killed Mesk that'd pretty much confirm SSE as town, as none of the passively night immune roles have a way to kill Meta Knight.
    That's the only situation where I'd consider Yagami as mafia to be possible.
    Despite his play not fitting his town-meta throughout the entire game and all the other reasons everyone brought up before.

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    Kenny you are working so hard!

Please see stealthbomber16’s roleflip
    Candy Collector
    -You're an attractive young man who stores candies in his van.
    -Each day you may target any person outside of the game and add them to it.
    -They will be allowed and encouraged to post in the thread from that point onwards and you may give candy to them.
    -Accounts or anything game-relevant will not be given.

0 attack 1 defense

??
    I was thinking he was pilot who saved me and was forced to reroll before dying?

39. ISO #889

Candy Collector
    -You're an attractive young man who stores candies in his van.
    -Each day you may target any person outside of the game and add them to it.
    -They will be allowed and encouraged to post in the thread from that point onwards and you may give candy to them.
    -Accounts or anything game-relevant will not be given.

0 attack 1 defense

??
    I was thinking he was pilot who saved me and was forced to reroll before dying?
    You absolute dip wad

I rerolled n1 and used my day action to invite Rylai and then invited everyone and their mother to it

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

Well then SSE could be pretty much everything though? Like he wouldn't have needed to claim a night immune role and I think he wouldn't have been attacked either? Mag told me night 1 reroll counts as unroleblockable no-visit.
    But we were attacked...

If it wasn't the FOTY then who the hell was it that attacked us? The mafia?

50. ISO #900