User Tag List

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    How do you think will you get an opinion?
    Not by voting him. Check his latest games - I literally cannot read what he did. Only in retrospect was what he did "alignment-indicative", and that's because you already know his alignment.

3. ISO #203
    Ganelon

How do you think will you get an opinion?
    Also, whats a Rizzo? I've been told about the ambitious Marchesi but not of the Rizzo.

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206
    Ganelon

Is Marchesi the good guy in your opinion?
    Hmm. They seem like scumbags but of the decent kind, know what I mean?

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208
    Ganelon

Did he pay you
    I am not known to accept payment from unreliable sources directly.

9. ISO #209
    Ganelon

anyway whats Rizzo? are they another mafia?

10. ISO #210

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    well my role colour is teal so I assume I'm neutral...?
    Haa man, for real though? Cause that's not good.. I'd have to put you down at the very end of my list because of this due to reasons
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212
    Ganelon

You know the Rizzos right?
    I can't be the only one with that info
    the fuck's a Rizzo?

13. ISO #213

You know the Rizzos right?
    I can't be the only one with that info
    Sorry but Rizzo doesn't tell my anything.. I'll post a flavourful text later though
    ah fuck.

14. ISO #214

@Cryptonic - how exactly does the percentage work? Do you use integer division (like, 0.23*13=2 instead of 2.99), or do you round down/up to the nearest number?
    Won/total, rounded

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

15. ISO #215

Because if that is the case that means there are 3 people who've already achieved their win conditions. We can only theorise as to what exactly those win conditions imply, but if blink skater's claim is true that means he's one of those people, and we can extrapolate that the other two also share the same win condition.
    @Cryptonic is it legal for someone to claim "I've achieved my win condition?"
    Yes thats fine

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

16. ISO #216
    Ganelon

@blinkskatter have you already achieved your win condition?

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    My apologies. I wasn't expecting this to start so suddenly. I'll read and catch up now. My activity won't be very high today, but by tomorrow I should be my usual forum-spamming self lol
    Have you got any thoughts that might advance the setup, turnip?

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

Have you got any thoughts that might advance the setup, turnip?
    Right now I'm only on page 5, but it seems like the lack of information about wtf we're dealing with is making people reluctant to really... well... do ANYTHING.

We don't know if we're dealing with a setup with a few towns and lots of superpowered roles or something more vanilla with lots of mediocre roles, a couple powerful roles, then an ordinary ratio of town to non-town.

Obviously if we try to ask people whether they're town or non-town everyone will say they're town. But there's more subtle things we can do to try and get a feel for what's going on.

I think we should take it in turns to say how powerful we feel our role (probably) is in relation to the roles on sc2mafia. People who think they're really superpowered will be reluctant to share, but it's probably a reasonable sacrifice.

I'd describe my role as conditionally good. Like, if I play well and garner credibility it will definitely help me out. It's not quite sc2mafia-level powered but it's pretty good.

And obviously if anyone's role mentions alignments they should bring that up. Pls refrain from fabricating alignments... I don't see how that could benefit anyone and just risks getting you lynched LOL.

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222
    Ganelon

Right now I'm only on page 5, but it seems like the lack of information about wtf we're dealing with is making people reluctant to really... well... do ANYTHING.

We don't know if we're dealing with a setup with a few towns and lots of superpowered roles or something more vanilla with lots of mediocre roles, a couple powerful roles, then an ordinary ratio of town to non-town.

Obviously if we try to ask people whether they're town or non-town everyone will say they're town. But there's more subtle things we can do to try and get a feel for what's going on.

I think we should take it in turns to say how powerful we feel our role (probably) is in relation to the roles on sc2mafia. People who think they're really superpowered will be reluctant to share, but it's probably a reasonable sacrifice.

I'd describe my role as conditionally good. Like, if I play well and garner credibility it will definitely help me out. It's not quite sc2mafia-level powered but it's pretty good.

And obviously if anyone's role mentions alignments they should bring that up. Pls refrain from fabricating alignments... I don't see how that could benefit anyone and just risks getting you lynched LOL.
    I'm not town. I'm neutral. And I know that there is a Mafia team called "Rizzo".

23. ISO #223

I really dislike MM and Brendan like Magaroth. I scumread Brendan harder for basically quietly piggybacking MM's weak points and going for the easy lynch on the neutral claim

-vote Brendan

Mag seems pro-town tbh. I definitely sided more with him in the MM vs Mag thing.

I don't thing MM and Brendan are a team. It's way too early/obvious for them to fall in step like that, but if they're both scummy then that may point to multiple scumteams (including one-man scumteams)

24. ISO #224

I really dislike MM and Brendan like Magaroth. I scumread Brendan harder for basically quietly piggybacking MM's weak points and going for the easy lynch on the neutral claim

-vote Brendan

Mag seems pro-town tbh. I definitely sided more with him in the MM vs Mag thing.

I don't thing MM and Brendan are a team. It's way too early/obvious for them to fall in step like that, but if they're both scummy then that may point to multiple scumteams (including one-man scumteams)
    well, he didn't "go for it" in that sense, but he tactly expressed his advocacy.

u know what I mean lol

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

well my role colour is teal so I assume I'm neutral...?
    So THATS why we shouldn’t lynch blink. Because we’d totally lynch you next.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Sorry for all this spam. It's just I've caught up and found out my previous contributions to MM vs. Mag have already been brought up.

So, I'll add an additional thing: I find it scummy af that MM left his vote on Mag as he was leaving. Even if MM had his disagreements with Mag's strats, it should have been obvious Mag was just saying his sincere opinions and was trying to contribute. There's no point in continuing to pressure a slot that is already contributing.

This is especially scummy because:

-He's already expressed an interest in getting info out of Slaol, a dark horse this game
    -He's generally quite good at acknowledging the towniness in different thought processes (i.e. Light)
    -He fixates a lot on how people use their pressure vote and stuff

It's true MM is making lots of coherent points about setup spec and stuff. But I'd expect that - scum are also partially uninformed and thinking very hard about setup strategy and stuff, so it shouldn't be surprising if a scum makes very cogent points on that front.

Blink seems to sincerely townread MM which gives me pause cuz Blink knows him better but... Yh that was how I felt when reading MM.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I know nothing about anyone but myself, and i have not yet achieved my wincon.
    If this is true then maybe we have a lot of neutrals this game...

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

I'm not town. I'm neutral. And I know that there is a Mafia team called "Rizzo".
    I find it really hard to believe there is actually a Mafia team called "Rizzo". Given the grounded nature of the setup theming (everyone being realistic-feeling individuals with bios and shit) and the New York setting, I'd expect a mafia team with a real name like "Gambino".

Just to repeat: BSing about fictional alignments only makes you more likely to get lynched. We'll inevitably find out which alignments exist and which don't.

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    With 23% currently winning I can actually totally see there not being a scum faction this game. Thoughts?
    Due to phrasing, the statistic may be meaningless. The scumteam's wincon may simply be "have one member survive until the end".

There have clearly been a few psychology plays on Crypt's part, like the mayor-that-isn't-definitely-town thing.

Sorry for all this doubleposting. I'm totally shitting all over Crypt's rules XD

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235
    Ganelon

-vote Kenny

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238
    Ganelon

I am not lying. The Rizzo are a crime family. I didn't confirm their existence as yet because I wanted to make sure the Rizzo weren't the town. And they aren't. Kenny is the Lynch, he is either Jester, Ghost, or a Rizzo.

39. ISO #239

//Flavourful RP with a dash of hints

Now that I've reached this stage I would be able to finally settle down and rest.. But this city needs help and that is the reason they voted for me. My promises of bringing down violent crimes and drugs are what impressed these people and I'd be a fool not to help them out. Especially if I want to stay another term.. I digress. For me, there's two things I'd like to accomplish during my term: Bring down crime rate drastically and leave something behind for the people to remember me by.

That first task is what I intend to put all of my effort behind. You know, this city.. it's rampant with organized crime. Obviously that's where I'll put my focus, right? Sure. We'll bring them down, especially once I'm able to increase the police presence and gain additional funding. But you know what kind of people are accountable for the other large portion of crimes? Prostitutes. Small-time drug dealers. Homeless people. The scum of the earth that is accepted but looked down upon by the rest of society. Yes, you might say that these people aren't as bad as those crime rings we have and you're right. But should we ignore them, let them live among us upstanding citizens? I say no.

I say we deal with all of them. Until there's only the good part of society left and none of those bad apples around to spoil the bunch. For a green, prospering society.

And once I reach that, they'll surely let me build something here so I can leave my legacy. Maybe a school with my name on it.. For better education, of course.

//Flavour end
    ah fuck.

40. ISO #240
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    So THATS why we shouldn’t lynch blink. Because we’d totally lynch you next.
    How exactly would you Lynch me next in an open setup.

41. ISO #241
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    //Flavourful RP with a dash of hints

Now that I've reached this stage I would be able to finally settle down and rest.. But this city needs help and that is the reason they voted for me. My promises of bringing down violent crimes and drugs are what impressed these people and I'd be a fool not to help them out. Especially if I want to stay another term.. I digress. For me, there's two things I'd like to accomplish during my term: Bring down crime rate drastically and leave something behind for the people to remember me by.

That first task is what I intend to put all of my effort behind. You know, this city.. it's rampant with organized crime. Obviously that's where I'll put my focus, right? Sure. We'll bring them down, especially once I'm able to increase the police presence and gain additional funding. But you know what kind of people are accountable for the other large portion of crimes? Prostitutes. Small-time drug dealers. Homeless people. The scum of the earth that is accepted but looked down upon by the rest of society. Yes, you might say that these people aren't as bad as those crime rings we have and you're right. But should we ignore them, let them live among us upstanding citizens? I say no.

I say we deal with all of them. Until there's only the good part of society left and none of those bad apples around to spoil the bunch. For a green, prospering society.

And once I reach that, they'll surely let me build something here so I can leave my legacy. Maybe a school with my name on it.. For better education, of course.

//Flavour end
    sadpanda, looks we can't come to an agreement over our common interests.

42. ISO #242

sadpanda, looks we can't come to an agreement over our common interests.

Mag vs Kenny could be neutral vs scum but I'm not sure without having any more info. Since I do know however that Mag claimed a neutral alignment I'm inclined to place my vote here.

-vote Magoroth

Can you say anything more about why you seem to know that Rizzo is a crime family?
    ah fuck.

43. ISO #243
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post

Mag vs Kenny could be neutral vs scum but I'm not sure without having any more info. Since I do know however that Mag claimed a neutral alignment I'm inclined to place my vote here.

-vote Magoroth

Can you say anything more about why you seem to know that Rizzo is a crime family?
    It's literally said so in my role card. My role deals with them in a very specific way.

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

wow Sorry everyone I just loved in did not know it started last night. I have to read 11 pages of posts to get caught up.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

49. ISO #249

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    wow Sorry everyone I just loved in did not know it started last night. I have to read 11 pages of posts to get caught up.
    Go into your settings and turn on 50 post pages
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

50. ISO #250

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I do have some advice for this "hidden" setup. PLAY THINGS NORMALLY. If you find a scum, lynch them. Also if n someone is obv town please don't lynch them, it's bad play. Try forming townreads along with scumreads.. It really helps narrow things down via POE. Don't use to muchFPS and please play this as normal as possible. I have buisness to attend to elsewhere. Bye.
    Well Last game I read sb16 as town did not lych him and town lost. So I am conflicted on what to do to help town. any advice is appreciated. (trying to learn from past mistakes)
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>