S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 119 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    He is voting Jiles off of a statistical probability. It wasn't that hard to understand.
    If I may add, Jiles went from a lackadaisical attitude into attacking the player who tunnels on him, astounded that someone would read him that way for being lazy in the first place. The fact that he does not acknowledge this fact is avoidance. We haven't seen an explanation since for his attitude.

You really think he doesn't believe them?
    Early D0 I was playing a more casual way unlike my usual to change it up a bit. Personally I thought that Lois was being serious until he started hard pushing, of which I then believed it was time to get serious.

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jiles Carballo View Post
    Curious why eight people are reading the thread yet only like 3 or 4 are posting.
    You think lurkers are scum? For reference, at the time of Jiles' post these people were on: and one guest

S-FM Gollert Twissell, S-FM Bart Pilfter, S-FM Jan Korvin, S-FM Jiles Carballo, S-FM Lembird Oshay, S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Marlwyn Janson, S-FM Vladislow Kennt

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

Lois, in the interest of not having you tap out unnecessarily, I would implore you to rejoin the discussion.

Not all of us have descended to the troll-postery and base insults that you are referring to. Those of us who haven't still value you as a player and would appreciate your ongoing involvement and further justification for your accusations against Jiles.

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

Early D0 I was playing a more casual way unlike my usual to change it up a bit. Personally I thought that Lois was being serious until he started hard pushing, of which I then believed it was time to get serious.
    How does playing casually improve your play? Why do you deviate from playing serious from the beginning in the first place?

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

You think lurkers are scum? For reference, at the time of Jiles' post these people were on: and one guest

S-FM Gollert Twissell, S-FM Bart Pilfter, S-FM Jan Korvin, S-FM Jiles Carballo, S-FM Lembird Oshay, S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Marlwyn Janson, S-FM Vladislow Kennt
    No, I pointed out that there were multiple people lurking.

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

How does playing casually improve your play? Why do you deviate from playing serious from the beginning in the first place?
    I changed because I thought that maybe it would make gathering information and discussion plenty more civil and tolerable.

As we can see that was not the case.

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Grey worm has a point. He could have been making a calculating move. Then again, he could have been hyped up and on his phone typing which doesn't really allow for proper navigating. IDK, he comes across as over-eager to get things started to me. But we shouldn't forget he could be tricking us with a strange play.
    i don't like this post

it smells like fence sitting

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    Or all we all just town? You guys can pick up a scumread on one person whether or not it's for the right reasons but struggle to find correlation.

You can push more than one person.
    Our interactions along with most other posters currently seem to be TVT situations from what I can tell after the initial. I'll go back and re read now that the thunderdome of D0 is over.

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Ok, so explain to us why you think so.
    Bobbing and weaving around a bogus push the entire game, overt defensiveness, lack of pushing or even really counterpushing in some capacity, trying to be birdcored, buddying. The writing is on the wall.

And now we have 5 votes on someone who just quit after claiming town sheriff. Keep in mind we have three afks.

To top it all off, none of the people pushing him, yourself included, have managed to make a formal read that wasn't a circlejerk.

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

Bobbing and weaving around a bogus push the entire game, overt defensiveness, lack of pushing or even really counterpushing in some capacity, trying to be birdcored, buddying. The writing is on the wall.

And now we have 5 votes on someone who just quit after claiming town sheriff. Keep in mind we have three afks.

To top it all off, none of the people pushing him, yourself included, have managed to make a formal read that wasn't a circlejerk.
    do you propose we lynch the afks?

31. ISO #781

Are you going to take over the nest?

32. ISO #782

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Wanna explain the feeling that made you back off of the 1v1 then? You were voting the jello man
    Because Eduardo or whatever his name is rubs me the wrong way. I figured it was obvious for a town killing to murder jiles here. Honestly, why wouldnt you? Grab info on Lois and take out a scummy player.

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

Tbh this post is so convincing I would have switched if you hadn't jumped off of jello man when they were 3-3

35. ISO #785

Because Eduardo or whatever his name is rubs me the wrong way. I figured it was obvious for a town killing to murder jiles here. Honestly, why wouldnt you? Grab info on Lois and take out a scummy player.
    I'll say to you as I said to Lois

I'll have a laugh when coroner confirms my role and alignment of a Town Killing kills me when you're wrong.

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

like at fucking best, you guys are positing that lois is a shitty exec or a disguiser.

I'm saying their a very self aware town who has the opportunity to play with such idiotic impunity. To stir the pot, to randomly guess some shit and perhaps its real.

And guess what, they claimed sheriff. Wow!
    yes the scum claimed sheriff
    wowie zowie

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    ugh no

on the surface level it seems like lois is too dumb to be scum, but i think lois is trying to take advantage of us reading him at a surface level.
    lois is intelligent, this is all calculated. they are most certainly not too dumb to be scum.
    it's obvious that lois isn't being honest in what they say.
    i think lois is scum, i don't think they're an executioner, and i don't think they're town. i think lois is non-town aligned scum.
    i dont think what i said was that hard to read
    S-FM Jiles Carballo (2):
    S-FM Lois Francklyn, S-FM Gollert Twissell

S-FM Edoua Maije (1):
    S-FM Marlwyn Janson

S-FM Marck Wilbird (1):
    S-FM Arnarld Quinne

S-FM Lois Francklyn (5):
    S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Billigan Holbird, S-FM Jiles Carballo, S-FM Lembird Oshay, S-FM Bart Pilfter
    Walking through Lembird's line of reasoning, I believe Lembird to be scum as well. He is taking a hypocritical stance even though it's clear he entertains the probably that lois is town. I believe at the time of his vote, the majority reasoning of town was against Lois. He's bandwagoning against his town thoughts.

Now taking a look at the other trains, it makes me just a little more hesitant to conclude the Lembird is scum. Evils don't usually vote together, but in this setup, distancing is less of an issue, and there are also third party people. I town read everyone who is on a different train, leaving me thinking Jiles and Lembird are scum, and that means there is another 2 of the 4 people who haven't posted as scum as well.

Since 2/4 is greater than setup average [~5/15] I definitely can go along with a lynch on an AFK as well.

47. ISO #797

I'll say to you as I said to Lois

I'll have a laugh when coroner confirms my role and alignment of a Town Killing kills me when you're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    yes the scum claimed sheriff
    wowie zowie
    Wowie zowie, the scummy player said "wait till I'm checked post-mortem!"

48. ISO #798

Walking through Lembird's line of reasoning, I believe Lembird to be scum as well. He is taking a hypocritical stance even though it's clear he entertains the probably that lois is town.
    if i didn't entertain the possibility that lois was a super misguided adversarial town,
    what kind of town would i be?

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800