Stealth "day 3 lynch" Bomber
    Pringles
    Vacuum

Graveyard:

Kevin - Citizen
    Mushroom Man -
    Douse Checker
    Costco - Citizen

Night 3 will end at 1 PM MDT on 3/30/2020 (24+ hours)
    OR earlier IF all 4 remaining players vote to skip night 3

2. ISO #352

Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

Day 4

Mallow was burned alive. He was a Citizen

Role List:

Arsonist
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Douse checker

Players:

Stealth "day 4 lynch" Bomber
    Pringles
    Vacuum

Graveyard:

Kevin - Citizen
    Mushroom Man -
    Douse Checker
    Costco - Citizen
    Mallow - Citizen

Day 4 will end at 5 PM MDT on 3/30/2020 (26 hours)

With 3 alive it takes 3 votes to hammer.

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

I was honestly kind of expecting there to be no kill tonight. An extra person alive today makes a lynch more difficult because all 3 townspeople have to be in agreement. I think arsonist kind of fucked up tbh this day could've easily been twice as hard.

We have no pressure to lynch today. It's not LYLO. Arsonist has nobody doused. We effectively have a 48 hour day because we do not have to lynch anybody today.

This means
    1. DO NOT VOTE UNTIL DAY 5.
    2. DO NOT RUSH INTO THINGS.

We have a lot of time on our hands. Lets get the ball rolling.

@Varcron
    Who do you believe the arsonist is between me and Frinckles

@Frinckles
    Who do you believe the arsonist is between me and Varcron

I obviously believe the arsonist is frinckles but I want to hear from you two first. We take today slow, and we win today.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Were you pushing me because you had MM doused or was that legitimate? I don't think MM scumread Varcron.
    This is a stupid question, but no. FMPOV if you're arsonist the correct play for you is to keep MM alive after the Toad lynch because you're his top townread.

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is a stupid question, but no. FMPOV if you're arsonist the correct play for you is to keep MM alive after the Toad lynch because you're his top townread.
    No shit. So why would I burn MM? You're back to making no sense.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

9. ISO #359

If I were arsonist I would've kept MM alive today because I don't think he would've lynched me, and also because it forces town into an almost guaranteed LYLO position unless they either lynch
    1. me, the arsonist in this hypothetical scenario
    2. whoever I chose to douse

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

No shit. So why would I burn MM? You're back to making no sense.
    You're right, I have no fucking idea why you would do that.

My conclusion is that you didn't think of the possibility of going into today with 4 players considering you didn't even mention it during d3.

12. ISO #362

In fact, you being Arsonist makes sense for a few other reasons. Kovath was the one who figured you out when you were third party a few games ago, why not kill him?
    I barely remember anything with Kovath.

Why would I burn kovath? What do I have to gain from that? He was scumreading you, not me.

13. ISO #363

I barely remember anything with Kovath.

Why would I burn kovath? What do I have to gain from that? He was scumreading you, not me.
    The thing you JUST QUOTED is the explanation. And he wasnt scumreading me, he said that he didnt like the fact that I didnt reciprocate his shitpost. We've already established I didnt know he was talking to me. Kovath HIMSELF acknowledged that.

14. ISO #364

I want to wait for Varcron to come back before I go too deep into this rabbit hole. I'm seeing scumslips in your general language and phrasing now and I'm worried I'm just hallucinating.

15. ISO #365

The thing you JUST QUOTED is the explanation. And he wasnt scumreading me, he said that he didnt like the fact that I didnt reciprocate his shitpost. We've already established I didnt know he was talking to me. Kovath HIMSELF acknowledged that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Frinckles bugs me since he didn't reciprocate my shitpost. Among other things.

Hunch is town on MM for now.
    buddyyy

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

Literally everyone who has died so far has scumread frinckles in some capacity, with maybe the arguable exception of marshmallow being doused N2 not fitting the theory.

I will have to back and reanalyze varcron before the day is over. I think we absolutely cannot lynch today.

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

Literally everyone who has died so far has scumread frinckles in some capacity, with maybe the arguable exception of marshmallow being doused N2 not fitting the theory.

I will have to back and reanalyze varcron before the day is over. I think we absolutely cannot lynch today.
    Not really, I was leaning to scumreading Frinkles for a fair chunk in the previous two or so days, I was actually sort of hoping that it would be Marshmallow alive instead of one of you, because now this is going to get really god damn hard.

22. ISO #372

I'm green you shithead.
    -vote Caustic
    You know, the more and more I read this the more I think Frinkles is our arso...

Quote Originally Posted by Frinkles
    I think we can no lynch and be fine here. It gives arsonist another douse but I dont want to risk Kovath being douse checker or anyone really. My plan actually works here.
    This plan was never specified to the rest of us, I'm starting to think it may actually be you all along, Stealth is right with what he said.

I'm going to go on a massive limb here and say that Frinkles is the arsonist (from my initial re readings), my evidence and such will develop as time goes on or change, but that is my tentative call for now, I do agree with Stealth though; we cannot lynch today.

Kovath might be good to have around if he's town however.
    From past experience Kovath (The day 1 burn) is a massive help when he is town related, Frinkles knows this and quite deliberately says so right before he is torched N1, blindsiding everyone at the beginning of D2.

23. ISO #373

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You know, the more and more I read this the more I think Frinkles is our arso...

This plan was never specified to the rest of us, I'm starting to think it may actually be you all along, Stealth is right with what he said.

I'm going to go on a massive limb here and say that Frinkles is the arsonist (from my initial re readings), my evidence and such will develop as time goes on or change, but that is my tentative call for now, I do agree with Stealth though; we cannot lynch today.

From past experience Kovath (The day 1 burn) is a massive help when he is town related, Frinkles knows this and quite deliberately says so right before he is torched N1, blindsiding everyone at the beginning of D2.
    Me and Kovath were the ones who found out SB16 a few games ago, of course I know that Kovath is a great town player. And you do too. But again, you're supposing I would kill the person I pushed to lynch day one. It makes no sense.

What's more likely is that SB16 wanted him eliminated early and he's attempting to pivot to lynching you now.

24. ISO #374

Me and Kovath were the ones who found out SB16 a few games ago, of course I know that Kovath is a great town player. And you do too. But again, you're supposing I would kill the person I pushed to lynch day one. It makes no sense.

What's more likely is that SB16 wanted him eliminated early and he's attempting to pivot to lynching you now.
    Furthermore, you're supposing I killed the player who townread me over everyone else this game. I think you should re-evaluate that one.

25. ISO #375

Furthermore, you're supposing I killed the player who townread me over everyone else this game. I think you should re-evaluate that one.
    I'm supposing you killed him not because he townread you to "protect" you, but because you know he'd sniff you out before anyone else.

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

I'm supposing you killed him not because he townread you to "protect" you, but because you know he'd sniff you out before anyone else.
    Sorry, that's simply not true. I'm green and MM knew that. I'm pretty fucking sure you're green too.

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

This is a fairly big hint that you are the scummy and not Frinkles, I thought about this for awhile and it just does not sit well with me as to why you would say this as a response.

So you ignited to prove your point, I don't think you were planning on this but wanted to hammer it home to all of us, a nice bread crumb trail. You could tell at the EOD1 that you were disappointed with no lynch (in all likelihood you wanted a lynch so you had less dousing to do while eliminating a prime townie)

Immidiately concerned about what Kovath noticed in your patterns, that in itself is a red flag with how you reacted in such an alarmed manner.

This proves your point in the last statement; you wanted a lynch to further your cause at EOD1, so since you didn't get it you made a example of a prime townie (Kovath). It is in my opinion that any other doused town member at the time would have had the same fate as Kovath, just to prove that Toad's theory was correct.

With all that being said
    -vote Toad

Hopefully someone else follows this train of thought.
    Like I dont think scum invents this.

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

I pushed Toad because he was acting like a massive scummy, both of you saw that too.
    All the other stuff I quoted.

I wanted to give him time to role claim when we were the only ones in the thread but he never did.

34. ISO #384

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Effectively immediately day 4 is extended 24 hours and will end at 5 PM MDT on 3/31/2020 (49 hours), and one of the remaining citizens has been auto doused.
    LOL

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

So yeah, if we take some of the same arguments that I gave against Frinckles yesterday, we can see they apply here as well, but Varcron is a better fit.

And make it easier for arso to win? unlikely... The only person who desperately wants someone lynched is you, so with that in mind

-vote Toad
    I find it really sus that you're pushing a person (even an inactive one) with no certain lead other than to "narrow" down the pool.
    Varcron votes toad instead of Kovath on D1.

This is a fairly big hint that you are the scummy and not Frinkles, I thought about this for awhile and it just does not sit well with me as to why you would say this as a response.

So you ignited to prove your point, I don't think you were planning on this but wanted to hammer it home to all of us, a nice bread crumb trail. You could tell at the EOD1 that you were disappointed with no lynch (in all likelihood you wanted a lynch so you had less dousing to do while eliminating a prime townie)

Immidiately concerned about what Kovath noticed in your patterns, that in itself is a red flag with how you reacted in such an alarmed manner.

This proves your point in the last statement; you wanted a lynch to further your cause at EOD1, so since you didn't get it you made a example of a prime townie (Kovath). It is in my opinion that any other doused town member at the time would have had the same fate as Kovath, just to prove that Toad's theory was correct.

With all that being said
    -vote Toad

Hopefully someone else follows this train of thought.
    And then ignites N1 in order to push a mislynch on Toad.

This was actually really fucking well done, I can respect that and I won't be mad if I get lynched.

38. ISO #388

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I know I have already replied to this post, but now that I've read Frinckles' reply, I can really appreciate the Trump administration reference.

And for your information, you've got me totally pocketed if you're arson lol, good job. The only question I have about Frinckles - you is "should I actually vote Frinckles?".

~~

About the douse-ignite question, a.k.a. the "Who would douse Kovath and ignite him afterwards, considering he had been relatively AFK?", I am coming to the conclusion that the most likely candidate is... Caustic. Not really because he has reasons to do so (noone ACTUALLY has reasons to ignite the AFK guy N1 honestly, he wasn't threatening enough for it to be a fearkill), but because he's the one who has the most laid-back attitude and who can create the most confusion with it. Proof is, we're still debating about it, and he's being left out of it all.
    Of course, that's nothing super strong, but I think I might be onto something.
    This is the post that made Varcron ignite last night.

39. ISO #389

Yeah, it's very good mechanical play that you can definitely understand from someone who plays the mod a lot. I'm impressed.

I would like your opinion on this @Frinckles

Reread how he goes from the end of D1 into immediately pushing Toad BECAUSE of Kovath's death. He rationalized the arsonist's night kill and used it to scumpaint another player for the lynch. This is exactly what I would try to do as solo scum.

40. ISO #390

Yeah, it's very good mechanical play that you can definitely understand from someone who plays the mod a lot. I'm impressed.

Reread how he goes from the end of D1 into immediately pushing Toad BECAUSE of Kovath's death. He rationalized the arsonist's night kill and used it to scumpaint another player for the lynch. This is exactly what I would try to do as solo scum.
    The problem is I'm not solo scum, I actually didn't even think about what you've said until now then thought "Wow, that would be really smart" because now I'm scumpainted. It's for that reason I don't think you're scum, scum doesn't make stuff like that up.

41. ISO #391

This is the post that made Varcron ignite last night.
    You don't seem to understand the trend here; I think I've been pocketed by arso this entire time.

I dont see an issue with Varcrons logic overall. You did perfectly lay out the goals that my plan sought to achieve as a reaction to me asking a question. It's only particularly weird because you gave a much more direct response to it as opposed to yesterday when it was brought up.

Still, I dont understand why you would ignite a doused target that you voted for. As Arsonist I'd assume youd aim a mislynch outside of your douse.
    Painting me as town in his books, which at the time made sense, he was up until two days ago my number 1 townie.

I think we can no lynch and be fine here. It gives arsonist another douse but I dont want to risk Kovath being douse checker or anyone really. My plan actually works here.
    I still hate this line with an actual passion, it just doesn't sit with me at all and it's my main issue with Frinkles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath
    Frinckles bugs me since he didn't reciprocate my shitpost. Among other things.

Hunch is town on MM for now.
    If we read back to here, I think Kovath was right with his claim, which is why he died. The only people currently dead are those that scum read Frinkles (also Marshmallow who townread him) who is really damn good at sniffing people out.

That he called you calculated / deliberate? Why do you figure he got to that conclusion?
    Drawing the attention off of himself again; another great play.

In conclusion to all of this, Frinkles has not given a proper argument on anyone this entire round. I see clearly that Stealth has looked back into every post with a microscope and has made some pretty good arguments against both Frinkles and myself, which is why I personally believe it is Frinkles.

42. ISO #392

I tried to do it as a townie who had no hard leads like I typically would, and Toad was the largest scumread of the day.

43. ISO #393

You don't seem to understand the trend here; I think I've been pocketed by arso this entire time.

Painting me as town in his books, which at the time made sense, he was up until two days ago my number 1 townie.

I still hate this line with an actual passion, it just doesn't sit with me at all and it's my main issue with Frinkles.

If we read back to here, I think Kovath was right with his claim, which is why he died. The only people currently dead are those that scum read Frinkles (also Marshmallow who townread him) who is really damn good at sniffing people out.

Drawing the attention off of himself again; another great play.

In conclusion to all of this, Frinkles has not given a proper argument on anyone this entire round. I see clearly that Stealth has looked back into every post with a microscope and has made some pretty good arguments against both Frinkles and myself, which is why I personally believe it is Frinkles.
    This entire post comes down to you scumreading frinckles because he townreads you. I don't understand that. I townread you up until today.

I tried to do it as a townie who had no hard leads like I typically would, and Toad was the largest scumread of the day.
    You can't say that you pushed toad because he was the largest scumread of the day because you were the first to vote toad on d2

I voted frinckles
    you voted toad
    caustic voted toad

44. ISO #394

As much as I dislike it, Frinckles providing very vague answers to questions and scrutiny is just how frinckles rolls. It's not alignment indicative, and that was my mistake yesterday, and that was our mistake with Caustic as well.

45. ISO #395

@Varcron

Why do you believe Frinckles would have ignited last night? You're the only person who hasn't touched on why MM is dead right now.

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

I can see that pivot, but it mostly seemed like a legit push. I'm trying to see if Varcron pivoted for today.

48. ISO #398

I completely agree with you, now that Toad managed to basically screw us by not claiming his role, we have to target the coaster. An AFK in this save can't be ignored like other saves

-vote Stealthbomber16

Keep in mind arsonist will have 2 doused targets if he does not burn tonight/
    If anything from last game serves true, I guess Varcron could be just sheeping me here. He immediately unvoted the moment you started posting.

49. ISO #399

@Varcron

Why do you believe Frinckles would have ignited last night? You're the only person who hasn't touched on why MM is dead right now.
    I believe frinkles would have ignited because of how good Marsh is at sniffing people out. I'm newer to FM than he is by a massive longshot, so it would be easier to argue with me than argue with him, easy.

50. ISO #400

If anything from last game serves true, I guess Varcron could be just sheeping me here. He immediately unvoted the moment you started posting.
    I was putting pressure on the slot so that he would wake up, I had no hard intentions to lynch stealth there, or you; I just wanted to hear from both sides instead of just one.