S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Interesting, Ren actually sounds more like a jester to me since they’re trying pretty hard to be cagey.

Buster could be jester but he’s trying pretty hard to look town.

That kind of aggression generally is more likely to either come from tunnelly town or scum.
    How am I being cagey? LMAO. That actually made me laugh.

I'm trying to be helpful because I can't decide if Buster's behavior is a result of this being his first FM game or him being the chaos exe.

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    How am I being cagey? LMAO. That actually made me laugh.

I'm trying to be helpful because I can't decide if Buster's behavior is a result of this being his first FM game or him being the chaos exe.
    I mean that your play isn’t obvtown or agenday if that makes sense.

Iow, you don’t seem to be clearly taking any stand.

What do you think about Buster, Lol and Awt?

I only have meta on one player here and unless he’s playing the scumgame of his life, he’s probably town and we seem to be mindmelding.

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    I find your approach in the latter part quite interesting.

Initially, everyone starts with a 61.5% chance of being town, given the ratio of 8 town players out of 13 total players. With a day elimination, the ratio becomes 7/12, resulting in a 58.3% chance. If a night kill occurs, the ratio further shifts to 6/11, equating to a 54.5% chance. The key difference between this game and arcade is the ample time available to carefully analyze all that is being said and adjust the probabilities for each player accordingly. It's refreshing to witness your understanding that some players will adopt their own preferred playstyle, and there is no need to dwell excessively on it.

However, I struggle to comprehend the rationale behind assigning a 45% chance of being a Jester to certain players. Frankly, your reads thus far appear rather forced in my perspective.

I do not intend to be overly insistent, and I prefer to respect your personal space as I genuinely believe your contributions hold value in this game.

Regarding the EOD vote, whom would you prioritize eliminating: someone with a higher chance of being mafia or someone with a higher chance of being a Jester?
    I do not mean they are 45% chance of being assigned one role or whatever.

What I meant is I am about half half on Buster being town or jester, but with slight chance of him being mafia. I am not talking about the entire game set up.

4. ISO #354

Initially, everyone starts with a 61.5% chance of being town, given the ratio of 8 town players out of 13 total players. With a day elimination, the ratio becomes 7/12, resulting in a 58.3% chance. If a night kill occurs, the ratio further shifts to 6/11, equating to a 54.5% chance. The key difference between this game and arcade is the ample time available to carefully analyze all that is being said and adjust the probabilities for each player accordingly. It's refreshing to witness your understanding that some players will adopt their own preferred playstyle, and there is no need to dwell excessively on it.

However, I struggle to comprehend the rationale behind assigning a 45% chance of being a Jester to certain players. Frankly, your reads thus far appear rather forced in my perspective.

I do not intend to be overly insistent, and I prefer to respect your personal space as I genuinely believe your contributions hold value in this game.

Regarding the EOD vote, whom would you prioritize eliminating: someone with a higher chance of being mafia or someone with a higher chance of being a Jester?
    you are struggling to comprehend that concept because that is not what I at all intended to mean xD

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I do not mean they are 45% chance of being assigned one role or whatever.

What I meant is I am about half half on Buster being town or jester, but with slight chance of him being mafia. I am not talking about the entire game set up.
    Jester wants to be limmed but doesn’t want to make it obvious. What jester rarely does is try to play hardcore. So why you think he could be jester doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

His push on you as a Ren buddy just because you asked for an explanation was even worse, imo.
    I am trying to see it from his POV. What would make him say that? His pushes and refusal to explain his accusations is even weirder, because that is what FM is for. Making a case, and lynch mafia. If you are just saying ok this guy is scum, that's fine, but what are the reasons? If you see something that we do not, you gotta convince us. you know?

The easiest answer would be that he is straight out of arcade where a slightest hint of disagreeable statement can be regarded as suspicious, and anyone who tries to defend that is easily punished by the mob. I think that is what happened? That is the only explanation I can think of. If that is the case, he is town. He doubles down on his day 1 read so I don't know if he actually believes those, or

He is Chaos Exe, but I doubt this is the case because it's too obvious?

Slightly less obvious option might be the Jester. A player who is playing Jester wants to be eliminated but by making other players believe that lynching the Jester is their idea. You could probably go about this in many different ways, but an obvious jester would make outrageous comments and being stuborn about it without writing anything too AI. I mean, jesters are WIFOM central so I don't think I need to explain.

Him being a mafia pretending to be the jester/exe is an option there too. If he is a jester, town wouldn't really prioritize lynching him unless he actually becomes a liability. That is a pretty big smokescreen.

Anyway, the more and more I think about it, and read his posts, I feel Buster is actually more town than jester.

11. ISO #361

Interesting, Ren actually sounds more like a jester to me since they’re trying pretty hard to be cagey.

That kind of aggression generally is more likely to either come from tunnelly town or scum.
    I'm not a jester.......if I was jester id just sit here and not say anything and hope that ppl lynch me cuz im quiet. I am telling you i am not jester. on god.

12. ISO #362

Are you defending Renegade? Maybe it's you, IkarusDK, and Renegade that is mafia. I know Renegade is at least sus

13. ISO #363

I am trying to see it from his POV. What would make him say that? His pushes and refusal to explain his accusations is even weirder, because that is what FM is for. Making a case, and lynch mafia. If you are just saying ok this guy is scum, that's fine, but what are the reasons? If you see something that we do not, you gotta convince us. you know?

The easiest answer would be that he is straight out of arcade where a slightest hint of disagreeable statement can be regarded as suspicious, and anyone who tries to defend that is easily punished by the mob. I think that is what happened? That is the only explanation I can think of. If that is the case, he is town. He doubles down on his day 1 read so I don't know if he actually believes those, or

He is Chaos Exe, but I doubt this is the case because it's too obvious?

Slightly less obvious option might be the Jester. A player who is playing Jester wants to be eliminated but by making other players believe that lynching the Jester is their idea. You could probably go about this in many different ways, but an obvious jester would make outrageous comments and being stuborn about it without writing anything too AI. I mean, jesters are WIFOM central so I don't think I need to explain.

Him being a mafia pretending to be the jester/exe is an option there too. If he is a jester, town wouldn't really prioritize lynching him unless he actually becomes a liability. That is a pretty big smokescreen.

Anyway, the more and more I think about it, and read his posts, I feel Buster is actually more town than jester.
    it is dumb to assume im town. i mean lol. how do you know im town? what are you, mafia? is that how you know im town?

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

At the outset of the game, when there are a total of 13 players, the chances of any individual player being a townsperson are determined by the ratio of town players to the overall player count. In this case, with 8 town players, the initial probability of any player being a townsperson is 61.5%. This means that, statistically speaking, there is a slightly higher likelihood for a player to belong to the town faction.

However, as the game progresses and players are eliminated during the daytime, the ratio of town players to the remaining total players changes. If, for instance, one player gets eliminated during the day, the new ratio becomes 7 town players out of 12 total players.
    Consequently, the probability of an individual player being town-aligned decreases to 58.3%. This shift in probabilities reflects the fact that with one player eliminated, there is a relatively lower chance of any given player being on the town side.

Furthermore, the probabilities continue to evolve when nighttime actions, such as killings or other relevant events, take place. Let's say a player gets killed during the night phase, leaving 6 town players out of 11 remaining players. As a result, the likelihood of any individual player being a townsperson diminishes further to 54.5%.

One crucial aspect of this particular game, which sets it apart from an arcade or other forms of gameplay, is the availability of ample time to meticulously analyze and evaluate all the information being exchanged among the players. This extended duration allows for a more comprehensive understanding of the dynamics at play and affords the opportunity to adjust the probabilities associated with each player accordingly.

It is indeed refreshing to witness your recognition and understanding of the fact that different players may adopt distinct playstyles or strategies, and it is unnecessary to excessively dwell on such variations. By acknowledging this diversity and adapting one's analysis accordingly, a player can make more informed decisions and better assess the probabilities associated with each participant in the game.

-vote yoshida
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

19. ISO #369

Quote Originally Posted by BusterCannon View Post
    lol no not really. well sort of FM politics. Renegade is evil believe that.
    Where does this come from?
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

20. ISO #370

Quote Originally Posted by BusterCannon View Post
    lol no not really. well sort of FM politics. Renegade is evil believe that.
    No I’m not defending Renegade but I’m not voting someone without a reason. So tell us why Ren is “evil”. Make you case and if it’s convincing, maybe I’ll change my vote.

I especially don’t understand why your suspicious of ikarus. Nothing about their posting is remotely pinging me.

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    What did you like from them?
    The discourse with Buster about me in particular (on page 7) felt very genuine to me
    And also just his thoughts regarding buster on the top of page 6 and the rapid fire nature in which he posted felt like someone without TMI looking at someone and having a genuine reaction to buster's weird playstyle. Like the offhanded comment "do we have a vig" when talking about buster is the sort of thing that I see coming from town far more than a wolf, and especially compared to his KRC scum game it feels incredibly genuine.

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

No I’m not defending Renegade but I’m not voting someone without a reason. So tell us why Ren is “evil”. Make you case and if it’s convincing, maybe I’ll change my vote.

I especially don’t understand why your suspicious of ikarus. Nothing about their posting is remotely pinging me.
    This is a townie reaction

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

I mean that your play isn’t obvtown or agenday if that makes sense.

Iow, you don’t seem to be clearly taking any stand.

What do you think about Buster, Lol and Awt?

I only have meta on one player here and unless he’s playing the scumgame of his life, he’s probably town and we seem to be mindmelding.
    Who do you have meta on?

33. ISO #383

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    At the outset of the game, when there are a total of 13 players, the chances of any individual player being a townsperson are determined by the ratio of town players to the overall player count. In this case, with 8 town players, the initial probability of any player being a townsperson is 61.5%. This means that, statistically speaking, there is a slightly higher likelihood for a player to belong to the town faction.

However, as the game progresses and players are eliminated during the daytime, the ratio of town players to the remaining total players changes. If, for instance, one player gets eliminated during the day, the new ratio becomes 7 town players out of 12 total players.
    Consequently, the probability of an individual player being town-aligned decreases to 58.3%. This shift in probabilities reflects the fact that with one player eliminated, there is a relatively lower chance of any given player being on the town side.

Furthermore, the probabilities continue to evolve when nighttime actions, such as killings or other relevant events, take place. Let's say a player gets killed during the night phase, leaving 6 town players out of 11 remaining players. As a result, the likelihood of any individual player being a townsperson diminishes further to 54.5%.

One crucial aspect of this particular game, which sets it apart from an arcade or other forms of gameplay, is the availability of ample time to meticulously analyze and evaluate all the information being exchanged among the players. This extended duration allows for a more comprehensive understanding of the dynamics at play and affords the opportunity to adjust the probabilities associated with each player accordingly.

It is indeed refreshing to witness your recognition and understanding of the fact that different players may adopt distinct playstyles or strategies, and it is unnecessary to excessively dwell on such variations. By acknowledging this diversity and adapting one's analysis accordingly, a player can make more informed decisions and better assess the probabilities associated with each participant in the game.

-vote yoshida
    I don't know why, but this entrance faintly smells bad. Maybe it's just because I found yoshida slightly townie and this post mocked him and voted him lol. Idk.

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

Whoever suggested sheriff is probably town though because I think mafia are probably super scared of that as a possibility (if in a town's hands, it certainly is a very powerful investigative), and since it wasn't really being talked about most mafia I think would feel like they could get away with just pushing for something else.

36. ISO #386

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Current votes:

1. Stellaria
    2. Gikkle - Marshall
    3. Loldebite - Caroler
    4. BusterCannon
    5. ItalianoVD - Mentor
    6. Nancy Drew 39 - Sheriff
    7. Frinckles - Caroler
    8. Auwt - Crier
    9. MartinGG99 - Caroler
    10. yoshida - Gunsmith
    11. ikarusdk - Caroler
    12. Renegade - Oracle
    13. Clemensthelemon
    oh it was nancy drew, who I already found townie from their most recent posts
    well that makes me a little more confident but I was sorta hoping it was someone else so I could have more TRs

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    The discourse with Buster about me in particular (on page 7) felt very genuine to me
    And also just his thoughts regarding buster on the top of page 6 and the rapid fire nature in which he posted felt like someone without TMI looking at someone and having a genuine reaction to buster's weird playstyle. Like the offhanded comment "do we have a vig" when talking about buster is the sort of thing that I see coming from town far more than a wolf, and especially compared to his KRC scum game it feels incredibly genuine.
    off of tone, im inclined to agree but he doesn't necessarily need to be mafia to say those kind of things. we have two neutrals as well. who was he in krc?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

41. ISO #391

off of tone, im inclined to agree but he doesn't necessarily need to be mafia to say those kind of things. we have two neutrals as well. who was he in krc?
    True, not really too concerned about finding the neutrals rn though (well except to avoid lynching the jester, but for the sake of making town reads I'm not really thinking about possible neutrals)

He was ren panda in the KRC

42. ISO #392

frinckles really just popped in to post these two things and then dipped

I've got my eye on you frinckles...
    Frinckles what are you thinking rn?
    trying to respond to all of your posts lmao

@Frinckles

Why are Loldebite and Italiano town?
    And by "neutral" for Renegade, does that mean you think they are the exe/jester, or do you mean they are null?
    italiano sounds town to me and to a lesser extent, loldebite. but you should know i never post lists and that list was 90% fake. it's my ninja way

43. ISO #393

trying to respond to all of your posts lmao

italiano sounds town to me and to a lesser extent, loldebite. but you should know i never post lists and that list was 90% fake. it's my ninja way
    Can you quote any specific instances where those two sounded townie? Because I haven't gotten that impression from them

44. ISO #394

True, not really too concerned about finding the neutrals rn though (well except to avoid lynching the jester, but for the sake of making town reads I'm not really thinking about possible neutrals)

He was ren panda in the KRC
    oh. i think i had panda marked as town right before i died so my meta read would be crap. anyway, i don't think we need to hunt neutrals either but the weird role suggestions probably would come from those slots. i don't even think wolves would have the balls to suggest something like gunsmith. on top of that, like i said about KRC; wolves will shoot and lynch eachother left and right. i don't wanna deal with that.

45. ISO #395

Can you quote any specific instances where those two sounded townie? Because I haven't gotten that impression from them
    well me and loldebite were shmoovin' on the role ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    I think mafia cares more about limiting options in this case, especially because Oracle/Mentor/Sheriff/Caroler are good picks for town. I'd say you are more suspicious here for your response towards Renegade than anything they said.
    i was kind of more on the fence when italiano put this out because it's either a wolf projecting what wolves are thinking or legitimate concern about how they'd play. but im always thinking what wolves would be planning so i just marked them town. the mentor role vote was whack though. caroler is way better

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

I believe him
    It's not a hill that I plan to die on but what makes you so sure?

NAI tidbit, just finished my final final in college. It was my math final and Im p sure I just smoked it and got a 100%. I graduate on the 24th with two degrees hell yeah

48. ISO #398

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    What do you feel about Stellaria's proposal. Does it make sense? How would it work exactly?
    I was good about it until the faking feedback part, I'm far too lazy for that.

I've never ever seen any game where everyone agrees on such a course anyway, so I don't expect we'd be able to do it regardless

49. ISO #399

Well...I kinda like it and I kinda don't.

Because I see pros and cons.

Pros:
    -Real PRs can soft without actually being outed
    -Town PRs will be better protected.

Cons:
    -Might create too much confusion for town, I mean.....it would take alot of work and coordination to actually figure out the real claim vs fake claim and things could get lost in the chaos.
    -Chaos Exe already knows who they are but town wouldn't know if they can trust any claim.

I don't know. That's how I feel about it atm.

I am so glad this is not a flipless game.
    I don't like the edging nor the tone. You're now in my watch-what-you're-doing bucket

50. ISO #400

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    8. Auwt
    4. BusterCannon
    13. Clemensthelemon
    7. Frinckles
    2. Gikkle
    11. ikarusdk

5. ItalianoVD

3. Loldebite
    9. MartinGG99
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    12. Renegade
    1. Stellaria
    10. yoshida

@Loldebite @MartinGG99 @Nancy Drew 39 @Renegade @yoshida yall down to be in a squad together? i'll call it XYZ squad because we're the later half of the list alphabetically
    Let's do it

Also yay XYZ, much City Hunter.