The fast start glitch and ramming through griefer saves - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: The fast start glitch and ramming through griefer saves

Law's co-hacker co-troll Elizabeth/Olivia/Renee (and many other names) continues to host his hacked saves and abuses the fast start glitch to force them through.

When will these folks be held to account?

Why isn't Law also responsible for when people copy his hacked saves?

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

that made me laugh.

I'm actually kind of upset that the mods sided with you on the double constable saves. You literally removed colors from the palette that save makers get to paint from. Your actions directly lead to a duller game.

The whole idea is to have a role combination or a role that you can't just add to your save, you can only get it from copying it. It makes it rare, which makes it interesting. It's like a rare Pokemon card or something. There's just something cool about it.

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by lawson View Post
    that made me laugh.

I'm actually kind of upset that the mods sided with you on the double constable saves. You literally removed colors from the palette that save makers get to paint from. Your actions directly lead to a duller game.

The whole idea is to have a role combination or a role that you can't just add to your save, you can only get it from copying it. It makes it rare, which makes it interesting. It's like a rare Pokemon card or something. There's just something cool about it.
    Yeah, that attitude explains a lot.

Ren removing colors from the palette is amazing thanks for the new name.

6. ISO #56

that made me laugh.

The word you're looking for is exclusivity.

Your explanation can also be used to describe Stump saves, which is an offense. Maybe you'd like to protest against that too?

Exclusivity is the motivation for "unique" and "whacky" things like having a fish picture for a name. Or a dynamic clock. Or a name that copies someone else's.
    Or hacking and being able to identify people's roles out of nowhere.
    Or using mod commands to make your avatar huge and start killing other units.

These are all things that make people go "Wow! How did you do that?"
    It gives the user a sense of satisfaction from their perceived power that others don't have.
    But not everything that is flashy is good.

Do you lack attention irl or something? I simply don't understand your prolonged attention seeking behaviour.
    Last edited by Exeter350; February 26th, 2023 at 01:21 AM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

7. ISO #57

Also, doesn't this mean your sense of satisfaction is derived from breaking the rules? If 2 Constables is changed to be allowed in normal setups, it wouldn't be rare, and therefore it wouldn't be interesting anymore.

Meaning you'd need to find some new way to break the rules and chase a new high (like 3 Constables!!!).
    Last edited by Exeter350; February 26th, 2023 at 01:39 AM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

8. ISO #58