Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

LittlePie 1-S2-1-4315632

Name: LittlePie

In-game name: Sansone

ID: 1-S2-1-542260

Crime: Hacking

Evidence: N1 he puts all three mafia in his -lw, and D2 he reveals a player's (me) Sc2 account name. He goes on to publicly reveal all mafia, despite his role being coroner. Goes on to talk a little in death chat about what he knows. Watch the timing of his -lw, it is n1 and he has no evidence yet. Now if these two things happened separately, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but for both to happen N1 and D2, I am thinking he was hacking.

Result: All 1 and 5 are executed, town goes on to with the game.

Notes: He is a new player, only 26 games. Yet he knew my speech pattern and was able to deduce all the mafia? Next game, see attachment, and and notice only gets 1/3 with a -lw. Up to you whether the second attachment is proof he just got lucky, twice, or if he was still hacking, and purposely looking to appear random with his guesses. My only thought on the validity of him just getting lucky twice is, if his -lw caused players to suspect you of cheating and threaten to report you, why go into the next game and continue the behavior?

Replays: -Mafia- (507).SC2Replay-Mafia- (508).SC2Replay

Thank you,

B

2. ISO #2

Re: LittlePie 1-S2-1-542260

507 Replay

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Reported ID belongs to BrockSamson.

1-S2-1-4315632 is Correct.

Battlesauce's bank is still fucked.

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:

None.

Key Points:
    Players in question:

LittlePie - "Sansone" - CORONER - 13

Game:

Setup: Standard save slot game is picked.
    Names: LittlePie gets a default name.
    Roles: LittlePie gets "new role" info about his role, CORONER.
    D1: 13 (CORONER) says nothing.
    N1: 13 sets a LW of "3 8 15", which correctly identifies the slots of the mafia in the game. Kills: MAFIA.
    D2: 9 (VIGILANTE) is dead. 13 reports "Brock is Crier!" which is half accurate; BrockSamson is the JUDGE who spoke as Crier last night. People start discussing the Carol from last night. 13 says "You mean 15, not 14, right?" and re-sets his LW with the mafia spawns. JUDGE calls court. 13 is voted off the island, and an ARSONIST dayburns, killing 12 (CAROLER). 13 updates his LW during his execution sequence to clearly call those roles out as MAFIA. This confirms hacking beyond any doubt. 13 flips CORONER, who should have no information on D2 due to lack of deaths.
    N2: Discussion in dead chat confirms he knows the mafia. Kills: MAFIA.
    D3: 7 (JESTER) is dead. 10 is put on the stand. He goes down 3-0 on a DETECTIVE claim. Flip is INVESTIGATOR.
    N3: Party is being held. Kills: MAFIA.
    D4: 5 (MARSHALL) is dead. 14 is put on trial, and goes down 2-1. Flip is JUDGE. 6 says something about Pedos and such getting out because they're not welcome in town.
    N4: Kills: MAFIA, ARSONIST.
    D5: 11 (EXECUTIONER), 1 (BODYGUARD), and 2 (BODYGUARD) are dead. With five living players, the untouched MAFIA controls a majority of the votes against a PARTY HOST and an ARSONIST. 4 is put on trial, and goes down 2-0 on an ARSONIST claim.
    N5: 6 hosts a PARTY and pipes in a SUICIDE. Kills: MAFIA.
    D6: 6 (PARTY HOST) is dead. The MAFIA wins the game.

Was the game result altered?
    Surprisingly, no. Nobody followed on the hacked LW, to the town's detriment.

Player Offenses:

Hacking

Recommended Actions:

Permaban

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; January 2nd, 2023 at 11:00 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: LittlePie 1-S2-1-4315632

Funny how the one game I get it right is shown, not every game I've gotten it wrong. I was banned long ago like in 2012 for getting the mafia right off no evidence and when someone asked me how I did it, I jokingly responded I was hacking. You guys haven't changed since then. The real cheaters will keep making alts to play Mafia, but I am not going to. I hope you keep banning innocent players until its just alt spammers left. Thanks for the report!

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Unhappy Re: LittlePie 1-S2-1-4315632

*Edit: I read the appeal rules and don't know if I can change this to respond to the Keeper. I do believe the person reporting heavily influenced the keeper's decision based on reputation and falsifying the report though.

Tried to play Mafia again and noticed I am still banned. I did not hack, I have never hacked, yet I have been banned for "hacking" twice. This more recent time, there was at least 1 other mod who told me they believe I was not hacking, and that person had played with me more than Brock. I get that you want to ban hackers, but if you really pay attention its a bit obvious that I *probably* just got lucky.

"Notes: He is a new player, only 26 games. Yet he knew my speech pattern and was able to deduce all the mafia? Next game, see attachment, and and notice only gets 1/3 with a -lw. Up to you whether the second attachment is proof he just got lucky, twice, or if he was still hacking, and purposely looking to appear random with his guesses. My only thought on the validity of him just getting lucky twice is, if his -lw caused players to suspect you of cheating and threaten to report you, why go into the next game and continue the behavior?"
    I am not a new player, Brock knew I was not a new player when we talked in the lobby chat of our games. He asks me why I would go into the next game and continue the same behavior; the answer is that I was not cheating to begin with so I have nothing to hide. He is pretending like I don't do this regularly and wrote this report blatantly lying to make it seem more genuine. He gets upset that I call him out for being Brock when I assumed he was crier and not judge. In the lobby chat, Brock was absolutely sure I was a specific troll's alt account, but in this report he pretends that he thinks I am a brand new player (it became obvious I was not new when he saw some of my more serious games and talked to me in the lobby chat). Assuming I was hacking, why do you think this is the only replay where I got my mafia/triad guesses right?

A real hacker is not going to reveal the hacked information 1 game out of all of his games and then LOSE on that game and stop hacking. Even if I was a brand new player with 20 games, why would I take 1 single game to blatantly cheat, lose, and then stop hacking on my next games? Kind of surprised the people who said they are pretty sure I am not hacking said nothing about me getting perma banned on this forum. Mafia needs to stop locking players out of their community just because they got butthurt or think the person is an alt of someone else. Brock should not be allowed to write false reports to make them seem more genuine. I get that a replay like the one shown is very suspicious, but you cannot tell me there aren't games of every mafia player in this forum where you would say that player looks like they could be hacking. This is mafia, things like this happen. Context matters, a player who constantly guesses and messes around shouldn't be banned for eventually getting it right once. If Brock truly thought this was one of my first 5 games, then I would get it, but he knew I was a player who has played a lot of mafia and he witnessed a single game where I guessed correctly. In this context, a perma ban is a terrible choice to make for a game with a dying community. Let LittlePie back in.

Brock's real report: "This player who has played for a while guessed all of the mafia/triad correctly once, and they correctly guessed that I was the person speaking as crier, but didn't make it obvious if they knew I was judge or crier. This player likes to mess around and guess who the mafia/triad are and every game except for this one was wrong, but I am upset. I really think they are an alt account of a troll I hate so I'd like to perma ban them even if it was pure luck, and I like to taste my toenails right before my weekly shower".

Free LittlePie and all your wildest dreams will come true (and you will be making a morally correct decision).
    Last edited by LittlePie; February 16th, 2023 at 07:29 PM.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    feel free to elaborate on that twice part
    A really long time ago (like 10 years or so), I played really well 1 game and someone privately asked me how I knew who the evils were. I jokingly told them I hacked. Later on I figured out I must have been asked by a mod because I was banned. It took several months for me to finally talk to someone I played a lot with (pretty sure it was Distorted), and they finally talked to someone who unbanned me. This was a long time ago, so I am not 100% sure this is exactly how it happened, but I know for sure I never have hacked in a game of Mafia. After I was unbanned, I never had any issues with playing Mafia off and on for several years until now.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePie View Post
    A really long time ago (like 10 years or so), I played really well 1 game and someone privately asked me how I knew who the evils were. I jokingly told them I hacked. Later on I figured out I must have been asked by a mod because I was banned. It took several months for me to finally talk to someone I played a lot with (pretty sure it was Distorted), and they finally talked to someone who unbanned me. This was a long time ago, so I am not 100% sure this is exactly how it happened, but I know for sure I never have hacked in a game of Mafia. After I was unbanned, I never had any issues with playing Mafia off and on for several years until now.
    what was that account's name
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by DJarJar View Post
    what was that account's name
    I don't know. I was 13/14 when I had that account. Distorted and I created a clan and spam invited everyone to join, it ended up having hundreds of people join. Distorted, Luffy, Frogblast (or something like that). If you guys still talk to Distorted he would probably remember.

Is this important for whether or not you guys are going to unban me off of a report that was intentionally falsified? At this point it would have been easier to just make an alt account like everyone who actually cheats and trolls. I have never hacked in mafia.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePie View Post
    *Edit: I read the appeal rules and don't know if I can change this to respond to the Keeper. I do believe the person reporting heavily influenced the keeper's decision based on reputation and falsifying the report though.

Tried to play Mafia again and noticed I am still banned. I did not hack, I have never hacked, yet I have been banned for "hacking" twice. This more recent time, there was at least 1 other mod who told me they believe I was not hacking, and that person had played with me more than Brock. I get that you want to ban hackers, but if you really pay attention its a bit obvious that I *probably* just got lucky.

I am not a new player, Brock knew I was not a new player when we talked in the lobby chat of our games. He asks me why I would go into the next game and continue the same behavior; the answer is that I was not cheating to begin with so I have nothing to hide. He is pretending like I don't do this regularly and wrote this report blatantly lying to make it seem more genuine. He gets upset that I call him out for being Brock when I assumed he was crier and not judge. In the lobby chat, Brock was absolutely sure I was a specific troll's alt account, but in this report he pretends that he thinks I am a brand new player (it became obvious I was not new when he saw some of my more serious games and talked to me in the lobby chat). Assuming I was hacking, why do you think this is the only replay where I got my mafia/triad guesses right?

A real hacker is not going to reveal the hacked information 1 game out of all of his games and then LOSE on that game and stop hacking. Even if I was a brand new player with 20 games, why would I take 1 single game to blatantly cheat, lose, and then stop hacking on my next games? Kind of surprised the people who said they are pretty sure I am not hacking said nothing about me getting perma banned on this forum. Mafia needs to stop locking players out of their community just because they got butthurt or think the person is an alt of someone else. Brock should not be allowed to write false reports to make them seem more genuine. I get that a replay like the one shown is very suspicious, but you cannot tell me there aren't games of every mafia player in this forum where you would say that player looks like they could be hacking. This is mafia, things like this happen. Context matters, a player who constantly guesses and messes around shouldn't be banned for eventually getting it right once. If Brock truly thought this was one of my first 5 games, then I would get it, but he knew I was a player who has played a lot of mafia and he witnessed a single game where I guessed correctly. In this context, a perma ban is a terrible choice to make for a game with a dying community. Let LittlePie back in.

Brock's real report: "This player who has played for a while guessed all of the mafia/triad correctly once, and they correctly guessed that I was the person speaking as crier, but didn't make it obvious if they knew I was judge or crier. This player likes to mess around and guess who the mafia/triad are and every game except for this one was wrong, but I am upset. I really think they are an alt account of a troll I hate so I'd like to perma ban them even if it was pure luck, and I like to taste my toenails right before my weekly shower".

Free LittlePie and all your wildest dreams will come true (and you will be making a morally correct decision).
    Just saw this today, thought I would reply. After months I still remember that game and incident. I've played over 6k games and my SpiderSense went off because of your behavior that game. That in turn led me to watch the replay where, low and behold, you had put all "guessed" the triad numbers n1 and put that in your will, because? You were having a laugh? Just Joking? But Day two, to instantly target me as crier and announce that I was Brock, was beating a dead horse. Either you think I should play mafia upside down and drunk so I don't notice this stuff, or I was being paranoid which is why it is good to have a second opinion to make sure I'm not seeing what is not there. I did not exercise any influence over any moderator specifically to target you, that is in your head. I just reported an odd incident during gameplay. I also call police when I see someone in trouble on the highway, because I can with very little effort make the world a little better or safer by taking a few seconds out of my day to think about someone else.