S-FM 347: Lazzy - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: S-FM 347: Lazzy

1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 347: Lazzy

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Not really, because I am pushing trout all the way right now. It doesn't really matter if I look bad not voting SB, because trout is 100 scum FMPOV.

You could be right, or Trout made a impulsive mistake and you are left to pick up the pieces. Either way, voting trout is the right way to go.
    This could either be a town death tunnel or a scum desperately trying to bail his buddy out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

2. ISO #302

Because if I were a scum

And if

Mabel ika pairing - I should hammer SB and win the game.
    Trout ika pairing - I should hammer SB and win the game.
    SB ika pairing - Given there are already 2 votes on SB, I should make Mabel SB votes into a tie.
    Mabel, after this post why are you still unsure I am not town

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I agree with that, though we still have time before EOD so there's no need to rush. Who is your second scumread btw?
    I'm not sure.

Trout's been more consistent but ikarus has had townier moments - but ikarus has also had wolfier moments.

I would like the additional 48 hours to solve those two, if you have any particular thoughts on why you think Ikarus is town (or wolf) make sure to note them down.

I think it's very important you do hammer SB16 here though because that then mechanically confirms me as town and I have to find the wolf between ikar and trout
    Whereas if you hammer Trout and Trout is town, we lose.
    If you hammer Trout, and ikarus doesn't untunnel off of me, then we also lose.

5. ISO #305

Mabel, after this post why are you still unsure I am not town
    Because your reasoning for SB ika not being the team doesn't add up.

Varc is never voting me over SB16 - so putting your vote on me will be in vain as Varc hammers SB16 and then we go to a F3 where I'm confirmed as town and you look awful for not voting the then-flipped wolf.

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    I'm not sure.

Trout's been more consistent but ikarus has had townier moments - but ikarus has also had wolfier moments.

I would like the additional 48 hours to solve those two, if you have any particular thoughts on why you think Ikarus is town (or wolf) make sure to note them down.

I think it's very important you do hammer SB16 here though because that then mechanically confirms me as town and I have to find the wolf between ikar and trout
    Yeah so FYPOV we should hammer SB. FMPOV we should hammer Trout.

7. ISO #307

I'm not sure.

I'd like discussion to keep happening for a little bit before we hammer, just want to get all the time we can, y'know?
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Yeah on second thought, I'm sorry if I just lost the game due to my lack of activity, but

-vote Stealthbomber16

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

Stealthbomber16 was a moofia

Varcron has quit as they realized handling the finals and the office of Lazy Town Sheriff to catch one more mafia was too much.

Links/flips on 1st post will be added soon

Side note: Please don't mention the activity tracker (the "There are currently X users browsing this thread" thing) at the bottom of the page. Most sites (including my games) find that to be angle-shooting. Noting when someone reads the thread (or is simply online somewhere) is often thought as outside-of-game information and therefore should not be part of gameplay; obviously, however, you can note someone's activity or alleged activity through the timings of their posts or what they say they're doing. You may argue X or Y because of angle-shooting thing, but by no means should you be stating said angle-shooting in any reasoning you post.

I apologize, however, for not clarifying that earlier when I was emphasizing a few rules. It is an easy rule to break when you're a newer player.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; December 17th, 2022 at 06:01 PM. Reason: grammar
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

You're also not thinking ahead at all - Why would a Trout / SB team vote SB here?

There's an easy answer

Because if Trout is voting SB and you're not - then you look horrible going into that F3 for nearly losing town the game by not voting correctly.
    And I guess this was the case.

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

good morning everyone

with varcron out things get harder because you won't get any second opinion and also I think if we looked deeper into why varcron scumread me this would be a much easier choice but it is what it is.
    it's also fascinating how Ikarus got so far, I've been poking at him since d1 and no one caught up how scummy he was. "Let's just ignore the newer player's insights", right?

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

@Trout

I'm probably going to hammer you unless you can convince me you're town with a town-casing of yourself
    that would be a very uncalled for and unexpected mistake from you. also, what can i say that you haven't said already
    i mean this is just a bait question but it isn't reasonable to aim it at me here.

i took some melatonin an hour ago cause i'm trying to re-adjust my sleep schedule, so i'll be logging off now. be careful and considerate

good night

28. ISO #328

Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post
    good morning everyone

with varcron out things get harder because you won't get any second opinion and also I think if we looked deeper into why varcron scumread me this would be a much easier choice but it is what it is.
    it's also fascinating how Ikarus got so far, I've been poking at him since d1 and no one caught up how scummy he was. "Let's just ignore the newer player's insights", right?
    I dont think you are new. I don't know about everyone else but it was very hard for me to read you, and the only way I could figure out you were scum was by doing my own anti pairing and pairing after they way mabel did, and how the game progressed.

I salute you though because you fooled me several times about your pair so good game for me several to learn.

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

@oliverz144 is also basically banned from all of my future games that I host unless he can show a history of games AFTER THIS ONE where in he played in good faith

doing the bare minimum like this (especially with the lack of voting) for multiple games I was either the host of or a player is unacceptable, especially when compared with past games (most notable example being the last ?krc game) where Oliverz144 had provided much better involvement and activity
    Last edited by MartinGG99; December 18th, 2022 at 06:00 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

GG

Trout played really well as wolf imo, although the push on oliver at least for me rung an alarm.

39. ISO #339

It's going to be a bit awkward till the next game

currently slated ?krc will be next month towards end of january

thing is even if we try to fill a game before then it may end up taking a month long or just as long to fill lol, suggesting we might not have a signups till like early January for ?krc or something (this is going based off what I've heard or read, I'm by no means an official about this)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Oh and @MartinGG99 please unblock me on discord =D
    Thanks!
    ....oooooor you could PM me on-site

I haven't put you on the ignore list. I've put you on discord block so that I remind myself of what I've stated above about you.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"