S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 39
Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2691
  1. ISO #1901

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

If Bake flips town, Ceko and Mike are scum or retarded. There would be no other possible logical outcome.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

2. ISO #1902

@Firebringer
    @Dark Magician
    @Bahkieh
    @Whysper
    @MartinGG99
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Gyrlander
    @Bruno
    @theoneceko

Vote please 1 hour left Let not end this with a no Lynch and give no info for town. If you truly think I am mafia fine lynch me because That info will help town as well. Just do not let people discredit my reads when you see i flip town.

ISO ME KENNY AND BAKERMIR. if you do you will see what I am talking about. Look at my interactions with Kenny about baker. Look at bakers EOD Who is push who he Shielded. Normaly I am flip flop day 1 because it is hard to get reads. But my reads after day 1 tend to be pretty good.

Dont let baker tell you like he tryed earlyer saying my reads are back like in sprits Hell I was NE in sprits I was not supposed to tell town all my true reads. That does not mean when I am town my reads are bad.

I have stayed consistent all day today.

So I am either bad because I all all over the place or I am consistent and that means I am tunneling.

He is claiming PR not his role so he wil not have to take a chance of getting CCed. Because if he claims a PR role he would be CCed.

Take a look at end of day 1 He pocketed me making me think he was Mario. PLease town Look at all the evadance. If you want to lynch me fine VOTE ME If you wantto lynch Baker GOOD VOTE HIM

lynch me lynch a town
    Lynch bakermir lynch a mafia.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #1903

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    we spoke about that at length
    i can't help it if u keep posting scummy stuff
    Answer my question about your avatar.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #1904

5. ISO #1905

i don't like marsh or martin's votes on bahk.
    @MartinGG99 if it comes down to it, pls unvote bahk in support of ur post saying a no-lynch would work today:

bahk's lynch will give us no info. he explained his town meta in the last game he was town, and he's playing his town meta rn. i doubt he can change it; if i remember correctly, he called himself a bad player and that's why he doesn't make reads. i doubt he's the type of player that can "manually change his meta."
    Okay, fine.

-vote Unvote

A no-elimination is what I feel best with, though I have a slight feeling that isn't going to be what happens despite my efforts.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #1906

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Okay, fine.

-vote Unvote

A no-elimination is what I feel best with, though I have a slight feeling that isn't going to be what happens despite my efforts.
    This is scummy as fuck

7. ISO #1907

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    don't forget
    If you flip town I won't let them forget that. I promise.

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

Okay, fine.

-vote Unvote

NO WRONG, that does not give town any info and helps Scum. only power town has is the Vote. Even voteing me is better than no vote. Becuse I flip will help town know everything I have put is True, next mafia will do is Discredit me saying I am a moron. EVen kenny saw it. We got Bowser Day 1

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #1912

lynching tpr on d2 = anti-town
    As much as I am not voting you today,

This is the number 1 statement I've hated so much from you.

TPR claim =/= immunity from elimination

For typically good reasons.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

As much as I am not voting you today,

This is the number 1 statement I've hated so much from you.

TPR claim =/= immunity from elimination

For typically good reasons.
    that's fair. I never claimed to get a pass. I claimed to prove a point about Mike and ceko also protect a possible Mario.

I claimed it eod1 and i stand behind it. It is scum who has to deal with that this early on, not town.

I also never claimed Mario.

16. ISO #1916

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Only world frost can be scum in is 1

Bruno and Frost bussed the hell out of there partner.

And if you run that world I can only say one thing

Get the fuck out of here with that bull shit logic
    @theoneceko either actually respond to this and get off my nuts or just get off my nuts

17. ISO #1917

also I ain't voting Bahkieh even though CFD is what got us Bowser on EoD1 and there is a high chance we hit another if we did another CFD roulette in Toad pool.

lynching tpr on d2 = anti-town

they will just vote each other tomorrow or vote someone like frost next lmao
    ?????eod was everyone turbo'ing zone while u tried to pull town's votes in about five directions.

18. ISO #1918

19. ISO #1919

[COLOR="#FF0000"]NO WRONG
    Mike you're not going to convince me to do anything. You've tried this with a lot of posts over the course of D2.

You're perseverance is admirable, but plausibly mistaken fmpov.

Right now a no-elimination will provide info based on who they NK, which theories does it lend credibility to

and etc etc

Also I'm not going to solve all these messes in the next 40 minutes.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #1920

there should literally be no discussion about my avatar. it's pointless. u trying to make a big deal out of it will be the only way my changed avatar will become one.
    Bullshit. We had a whole discussion about it earlier and shortly afterward you changed it.

You're so full of shit.

21. ISO #1921

?????eod was everyone turbo'ing zone while u tried to pull town's votes in about five directions.
    what?

I stated I will be voting ZoneQQ 911 many times if Mike lynch isn't happening and I had fair reasons to scumread you overall. I stand behind my reads and you stand behind yours, except; you and mike are hypocritical when it comes to night checks and other claims /shrug

22. ISO #1922

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    @theoneceko either actually respond to this and get off my nuts or just get off my nuts
    ignored. your level of OMGUS doesn't work. i've answered almost every one of ur questions, even tho i found most of them pointless. i'm not going to keep interacting with scum. BUH-BYE.

23. ISO #1923

what?

I stated I will be voting ZoneQQ 911 many times if Mike lynch isn't happening and I had fair reasons to scumread you overall. I stand behind my reads and you stand behind yours, except; you and mike are hypocritical when it comes to night checks and other claims /shrug
    wdym?

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Not answering to this post but just wanted to quote you.

You feel so different from Insane Asylum. Maybe it's the avatar change, but in Asylum you seemed much more discrete and appeared to have an ace up your sleeve all the time.

Here you seem much more upfront. But as I said, maybe it's because you have a weird pixel girl instead of that nightmare-fuel moon.
    also I feel something similar with your avatar change. your old avatar was too cute + confusing for me to read you as scum ever, now I read you much bravely somehow and i know it is probably a mistake to read people based on avatars ;p

furthermore, i actually admire banana and ren changing avatars in insane also. I think style of @Norwee enlightened me on some things so all credit goes to them. ever since I picked up FM, I have been experimenting with the idea of changing avatars coming to each game, and even considered mid game changes. It reminds me of picking names in the mod coming to each game. i am still exploring ideas and learning without basing my gameplay on meta
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And okay, seeing how people really get influenced avatars, I might have to ditch my beautiful apparently-a-Rorschach-test wolf avatar.
    But the biggest fuckup is

SAME about frinckles, holy shit that pic srsly affects my view and it pisses me off LMAO
    @theoneceko you outwardly admitted that avatars change your view but you changed yours midgame. Now you act like it's nothing.

26. ISO #1926

Mike you're not going to convince me to do anything. You've tried this with a lot of posts over the course of D2.

You're perseverance is admirable, but plausibly mistaken fmpov.

Right now a no-elimination will provide info based on who they NK, which theories does it lend credibility to

and etc etc

Also I'm not going to solve all these messes in the next 40 minutes.
    I am convensed he is not Evil Dasiy. This Post makes 0 since from a Evil dasiy. What I am confused on is whos role changed to trigger DM? Or is DM lieing? But I am willing to see how DM confirmes himself tomorrow. May give us more info to work with.

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

there were several instances where i made good points about bake and bake did nothing to refute them. another reason why i scumread him. rn i'm not going to bother trying to pull those instances off the top of my head. u can ask me about them tomorrow.

29. ISO #1929

ignored. your level of OMGUS doesn't work. i've answered almost every one of ur questions, even tho i found most of them pointless. i'm not going to keep interacting with scum. BUH-BYE.
    You didn't address shit. All you said about it was

oh my god pls think beyond what my vote says at face-value
    i'm pretty sure u didn't mean to be anti-town, but u just were here.

30. ISO #1930

@theoneceko I'm literally gonna spam you until you answer about Mike's logic and your avatar. A real answer.

31. ISO #1931

@theoneceko keep shrugging it off like it's nothing but you're tunneling me for dumb shit and I'm not gonna let you get away with it. Address this shit.

32. ISO #1932

wdym?
    you are ok with anyone gettin a chance on cop check except your TPR(me) which you have been the driving force behind their ML.

you are ok with Mario claim and unique toad claim, both came after my tpr claim. None of us got cc-ed so far and that doesn't mean we are 100% confirmed but if you were to pull out your head from this tunnel to actually think what is best for town mechanically then you wouldn't be voting me so this goes to prove you are just dumb this game or scum, same goes for mike.

and I don't even need this at all. both of you have shitty tone as well. if anyone else here were in same situation I would for sure point out all the logical fallacy you both have so far.

33. ISO #1933

another reason why i'm ignoring frost is that my last 50 posts interacting with him have done nothing to help me solve the game. i'm also pretty sure the next 50 will be the same.

34. ISO #1934

another reason why i'm ignoring frost is that my last 50 posts interacting with him have done nothing to help me solve the game. i'm also pretty sure the next 50 will be the same.
    @theoneceko answer my questions you lying fucker

35. ISO #1935

OK, lets hit another one This one is for you Kenny. They killed you we kill them.

Firebringer (1 [L-6]):
    @Bruno
    bakermir (5 [L-2]):
    FrostByte, Bahkieh, Mike, theoneceko, Renegade
    Bahkieh (2 [L-5]):
    @Firebringer , @Marshmallow Marshall

36. ISO #1936

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    So question. When do we stop trusting the Mario slot since it can change alignment?
    Possibly whenever the night is missing a night kill or has an extra one.

Extra one showing the conversion has already hit and there's possibly evils/love-birds

Or the missing one indicating that Princess Toadstool was captured by the Koopas.

These can all be mimic'ed though by other role actions (such as a jailor execution or role-block).

The existence of 2 kills in a single night though would be more suspicious imo rather than 0 kills.

I wouldn't tin-foil it at 0 kills, maybe a bit at 2 kills in a single night.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #1937

you are ok with anyone gettin a chance on cop check except your TPR(me) which you have been the driving force behind their ML.

you are ok with Mario claim and unique toad claim, both came after my tpr claim. None of us got cc-ed so far and that doesn't mean we are 100% confirmed but if you were to pull out your head from this tunnel to actually think what is best for town mechanically then you wouldn't be voting me so this goes to prove you are just dumb this game or scum, same goes for mike.

and I don't even need this at all. both of you have shitty tone as well. if anyone else here were in same situation I would for sure point out all the logical fallacy you both have so far.
    You keep saying TPR over and over that way you can hide behind that. Fake claim.

38. ISO #1938

OK, lets hit another one This one is for you Kenny. They killed you we kill them.

Firebringer (1 [L-6]):
    @Bruno
    bakermir (5 [L-2]):
    FrostByte, Bahkieh, Mike, theoneceko, Renegade
    Bahkieh (2 [L-5]):
    @Firebringer , @Marshmallow Marshall
    Again with the saccharine half memey - we must avenge kenny! I can't believe they killed kenny! - goofiness that seems sketchy to me.

39. ISO #1939

@theo neseko
    Is all you said in response to Mike's logic about me bussing the fuck out of Godfather. Now you're tunneling me. Why?

I swear to God I'm gonna spam this post if you don't answer.

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

Is all you said in response to Mike's logic about me bussing the fuck out of Godfather. Now you're tunneling me. Why?

@theo neseko

42. ISO #1942

Possibly whenever the night is missing a night kill or has an extra one.

Extra one showing the conversion has already hit and there's possibly evils/love-birds

Or the missing one indicating that Princess Toadstool was captured by the Koopas.

These can all be mimic'ed though by other role actions (such as a jailor execution or role-block).

The existence of 2 kills in a single night though would be more suspicious imo rather than 0 kills.

I wouldn't tin-foil it at 0 kills, maybe a bit at 2 kills in a single night.
    Wait if we lynch another Mafia that would suck for any Evil Neutral so you might be Evil Dasy.

I am going to love when everyone sees this flip. I will prob be killed tonight. becuse no way Mafia is going to claim I am Neutral or Mafia. after they see this.

43. ISO #1943

why does that tag keep fuckingup
    @theoneceko oh it's because his stupid name is spelled wrong. Oh well.

44. ISO #1944

@theoneceko

45. ISO #1945

-vote Mike

CFD here if you guys want. or finish me off now and get this clown tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OWOQF3dWi0
    I openly ADMIT THIS LYNCH ON BAKERMIR IS 100% MY TRAIN AND HIS FLIP IS 100% MY FAULT

Feel better baker????

46. ISO #1946

I openly ADMIT THIS LYNCH ON BAKERMIR IS 100% MY TRAIN AND HIS FLIP IS 100% MY FAULT

Feel better baker????
    I'm not gonna let you shrug this off as "whoops I was wrong" if baker flips town. Just saying. I'm gonna be relentless about it.

47. ISO #1947

Feel better baker????
    You see I don't care because Mafia will have to kill me tonight for getting You lynched leaving 1 or 2 mafia left. (Fear KILL). I am ok with that because it will still give town More info tomorrow.

48. ISO #1948

49. ISO #1949

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I'm not gonna let you shrug this off as "whoops I was wrong" if baker flips town. Just saying. I'm gonna be relentless about it.
    Go for it, becuse he will flip mafia. No world would he play like he has played if he was town. Makes 0 sense.

50. ISO #1950

@theoneceko