Simple Forum Mafia - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: Simple Forum Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If you are indeed Town, it drastically increases his odds of being scum. But of that, I am not convinced you're a scary scum, and you could be doing some behind-the-scenes plays, here to appear towny by removing your vote. But for now, I will keep my vote on Banshis for reasons prev. stated.
    I figured you'd say this.. I'm happy with my Auckmid vote.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #102

If you are indeed Town, it drastically increases his odds of being scum. But of that, I am not convinced you're a scary scum, and you could be doing some behind-the-scenes plays, here to appear towny by removing your vote. But for now, I will keep my vote on Banshis for reasons prev. stated.
    Also... If you don't think i am town then why not lynch me?

If me being town drastically increases auckmids chances of being scum in your eyes, then why not lynch one of us hmm?

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Also... If you don't think i am town then why not lynch me?

If me being town drastically increases auckmids chances of being scum in your eyes, then why not lynch one of us hmm?
    Because Banshis is the scummiest of you three. I can see Auckmid and your behaviors coming from Town, I could even see you two being TvT. I see nothing that says Banshis is town, only scum tells. Don't you worry, you'll have your turn, too.

I also think that both you and Auckmid are players who get easier to read over time; I think I have never successfully read you on D1, in the ton of games we have played together.

Plus, adding weight to the leading train usually grants information on other people's behaviors around it, therefore helps finding scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #104

Because Banshis is the scummiest of you three. I can see Auckmid and your behaviors coming from Town, I could even see you two being TvT. I see nothing that says Banshis is town, only scum tells. Don't you worry, you'll have your turn, too.

I also think that both you and Auckmid are players who get easier to read over time; I think I have never successfully read you on D1, in the ton of games we have played together.

Plus, adding weight to the leading train usually grants information on other people's behaviors around it, therefore helps finding scum.
    But you seem keen to say theres only 1 scum right now.

How can you gauge others reactions off placing a vote on a train when you believe there to be only 1 scum?

5. ISO #105

Also banshish and auck are essientially doing to same thing, how is one more scummy then the other for it? Doesnt make sense tbh

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

ok, so I'm at work and you guys have made mostly wallposts that i can't (ok, more like don't want to bc it just makes the thread cancer to go through) reply off my phone. i'm taking lunch here in a few and will reply on the computer in a bit, but what i want to know is how the fuck you guys know so much about the setup and roles??
    i thought this was a completely hidden setup, is there a setup link that i'm fucking missing somehow?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ok, so I'm at work and you guys have made mostly wallposts that i can't (ok, more like don't want to bc it just makes the thread cancer to go through) reply off my phone. i'm taking lunch here in a few and will reply on the computer in a bit, but what i want to know is how the fuck you guys know so much about the setup and roles??
    i thought this was a completely hidden setup, is there a setup link that i'm fucking missing somehow?
    Yes Yes There Is Apparently..

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    -vote naz

The stereotype that drunk people cannot spell correctly is a harmful one which I will not stand for.
    i don't correct my typos sober so too bad

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    -vote Naz

Scum always claim they are drunk!
    See Mike in Eternia and Numbertwo in blink's sfm. GG Solved.
    lol please don't compare me to numbertwo............this is ur final warning

1) Who are you? (answer as vaguely or as in-depth as you like)
    2) How did you discover the site/start playing mafia?
    3) Do you prefer playing as town or as scum?
    4) Do you think you are better at playing as town or as scum?
    5) Do you prefer cats or dogs?
    6) Are you town?
    7) Do you have a stronger relation with any player or players currently in this FM relative to everyone else?[/B]
    i echo MM and blink's sentiments towards this but ima answer regardless

1) naz - a yee haw who works full time and juggles many hobbies, including but not limited to: yoga (i teach on saturdays), cello (lessons on wednesdays), video games (league and my switch are my currents, considering purchasing kh3), and am about to buy a gun and get a CHL soon. i am a female but idc if u misgender me, but it does make it harder for me to know if u are referring to me or not.
    2) hurricane harvey (aug/sep 2017) had nothin to do; started playing sc1 and sc2 for the first time in my life then, found mafia in the arcade and here i am - i also play video mafia !!! yall should play sometime its lots of fun
    3) not sure
    4) not sure
    5) dogs <3 i have a corgi and she is my baby, she just turned 9 earlier this month
    6) ya, haven't rolled mafia in a looooooooooong time which is why i'm unable to answer 3 and 4
    7) like i said in blink's game, i feel like i know blink really really REALLY well. i know MM well. am familiar with light_yagami, aivion, and arsonist as people (discord) but not so much in game.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

10. ISO #110

Why so defensive/defeatist? You were voted by one person, and this person was attacked by two people because of it. I wouldn't say that you're in the red zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    no reason to get defensive over it... especially since the people who even pushed you for it backed off for now.
    i'd like to invite you two to try a little thing called READING

I've only read until post #13

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    Well since nobody has said anything on it. This is pretty much a citizen claim since only they can be culted.
    @blinkskater Why did you feel like you had to claim this?
    Sorry for being scummy.
    Citizen claim day 1.

I want to help town, but this game looks so dead, so it's actually horryfing to see that it's page 6 and it's DAY ONE!
    You... You don't seem to know how to spice up the game.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

12. ISO #112

I will also add a little extra note: This post is effectively me disputing the claim that questioning Blink's post is anti-town. I stand by the claim and have found Blink's play so far to be scummy. However, even though I find the reasoning brought forward against this so far to be weak and Banshis was the one who started all of this to begin with by questioning Blink's post, I also don't necessarily think that Banshis has been pro-town. Everything I've posted so far has been my own reasoning and Banshis hasn't given anything to defend his own questioning. Additionally, while what he has posted hasn't been super far off my own thoughts, it has literally only really been "naz is claiming to be drunk and that was done by mafia in the past few games" and "Why did you make your opening post Blink?", neither of which I see as things that he couldn't easily say as werewolf. Lynching Banshis might not be my first choice, but it also isn't something I necessarily oppose.
    guess what sis, by the definition of blink meta that makes him town

13. ISO #113

I dont expect you to trust me on that, but i do know naz better then you ;)
    if i rolled scum in a game w/blink i'd be shaking in my boots

ALSO HOW DID U GET UR TING TO SAY FURRY GOD

AND TEN WHEN U HOVER OVER TEH GREEN SHIT IT SAYS "blinkskater is a master of wifoam"

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Sorry for being scummy.
    Citizen claim day 1.

I want to help town, but this game looks so dead, so it's actually horryfing to see that it's page 6 and it's DAY ONE!
    You... You don't seem to know how to spice up the game.
    wat is this.
    what are u doing fam.

also i found the setup and im pissed
    i fucking hate cult games

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

if i rolled scum in a game w/blink i'd be shaking in my boots

ALSO HOW DID U GET UR TING TO SAY FURRY GOD

AND TEN WHEN U HOVER OVER TEH GREEN SHIT IT SAYS "blinkskater is a master of wifoam"
    I know whos dick to suck ;)

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Everyone should sheep me on Auckmid theres a 12.5% chance he flips scum thats good enough for me.
    i'm so confused on why auckmid over banshis

21. ISO #121

But you seem keen to say theres only 1 scum right now.

How can you gauge others reactions off placing a vote on a train when you believe there to be only 1 scum?
    I'm literally 50/50 on it; we have NO way to know yet, out of host meta, which I consider as bullshit.

Because scum and town react different to L-1's, even when the person who's put on stand is town. Hell, I'd even say that experienced scums who like busssing react even more differently when it's a town on stand. PLUS, Damus said that in the event there would be a minion at start of game, wolves would know eachother by roleplay names. Which means that they don't know who they are, since noone claimed a name.
    ....Don't you know this lol? Weird
    Also banshish and auck are essientially doing to same thing, how is one more scummy then the other for it? Doesnt make sense tbh
    I already said it: Banshis has nothing for him, he's just plain scummy, alike Auckmid. You're getting scummier and scummier, though...
    I could see a potential MM + Auck team.

Id i am to say Ban is being white knighted.
    Yes, white knighted by you lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Yes. Role card name.
    In reply to YOUR question about if wolves knew eachother if there was to be a minion.

But then, I read a little bit further, and I see this shit:
    Everyone should sheep me on Auckmid theres a 12.5% chance he flips scum thats good enough for me.
    You've literally been advocating for the 2 scum theory, and now you state a statistical 100% that there is only one scum?
    -vote Blinkskater
    Too many inconsistencies and other scummy things stated above.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

i'm so confused on why auckmid over banshis
    Auckmids been defending banshis on the "cit exposure post" i made and continues to try and justify it.

He also posted that scummy random questions thingy.

And banshis is basically just afk.

24. ISO #124

I'm literally 50/50 on it; we have NO way to know yet, out of host meta, which I consider as bullshit.

Because scum and town react different to L-1's, even when the person who's put on stand is town. Hell, I'd even say that experienced scums who like busssing react even more differently when it's a town on stand. PLUS, Damus said that in the event there would be a minion at start of game, wolves would know eachother by roleplay names. Which means that they don't know who they are, since noone claimed a name.

I already said it: Banshis has nothing for him, he's just plain scummy, alike Auckmid. You're getting scummier and scummier, though...

In reply to YOUR question about if wolves knew eachother if there was to be a minion.

You've literally been advocating for the 2 scum theory, and now you state a statistical 100% that there is only one scum?
    -vote Blinkskater
    Ah so it is an Auckmid MM scumteam.

25. ISO #125

-vote Blinkskater
    I base the percentages on facts. Even though i highly think that there is 2 scum already, its not fact its just what i think. So im not going to throw out a fucking percentage based on what i think.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

Oh so you're so confident that you can successfully read me as scum day 1 now? Enough to vote me with intent to lynch?

29. ISO #129

And you also placed Ban at L1 with tons of time left in the day, tbh coming from you that's super scummy.

You know a simple, "WHO EVER HAMMERS WILL BE VOTED TOMORROW" doesn't work on this sight, and people are really keen on hammering as town and not giving a flying fuck. I know that's not how you play town, you don't take those types of risks.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

Ah so it is an Auckmid MM scumteam.
    Nice unexplained accusation one liner... also remember that, as I said twice, scum don't know eachother's real names in the event there are two, only ROLEPLAY names, and no name claim has been done. Sssssooooooooo....
    I base the percentages on facts. Even though i highly think that there is 2 scum already, its not fact its just what i think. So im not going to throw out a fucking percentage based on what i think.
    Not a 50/50, maybe? It's just strange, although it's not a big deal.
    you are scum and so is auckmid.
    Repeating it doesn't make it more true or believeable. Just scummier for you.
    I have not been inconsistent at all. You're grasping for straws. Everyone in this game can go and re-read the thread. Only seven pages long and see that I have been very consistent I ain't even worried bruh.
    Indeed, everyone can read the thread and see that my points are valid, and that you're deliberately ignoring the answer to a question that you asked YOURSELF, because it harms your plans and scumpaints. And you'll just discredit what I said with whatever bullshit again, without addressing the matter of it, because you know I got you.
    Oh so you're so confident that you can successfully read me as scum day 1 now? Enough to vote me with intent to lynch?
    With the amount of scumminess, you're sort of worth pressuring, and potentially lynching you, yes. I will never be 100% confident with my reads on you: you're always really hard to read. But I think that I'm right, this time.
    And you also placed Ban at L1 with tons of time left in the day, tbh coming from you that's super scummy.

You know a simple, "WHO EVER HAMMERS WILL BE VOTED TOMORROW" doesn't work on this sight, and people are really keen on hammering as town and not giving a flying fuck. I know that's not how you play town, you don't take those types of risks.
    That was 100% ok until I pushed you. I also explained why I did it; plus, we needed some life into this game. L-1 usually succeeds for this.

33. ISO #133

@Marshmallow Marshall you should probably start pushing my lynch sooner rather then later, it's likely the only way you wont die tonight
    You too

I'll be back in some time, and should be there for EoD.

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Lmao MM scum reading blinkskater day 1 has statistically shown 99% blink is town....
    Omega Face Palm

40. ISO #140

Oooh shit EoD is in the middle of drag race lol i won't be around either
    it'll be quiet for rest of the day it seemz

41. ISO #141

Oh I guess I did misunderstand Damus' answer, so scum don't know who each other are?

in that case
    -vote banshis
    Spoiler : .... :

I guess there's a way it could be misunderstood? For now, I'll just and see, EoD is in some hours (I think 3?)
    -vote Banshis
    L-1 again. Would be nice to wait for everyone to be here before a potential hammer though.

42. ISO #142

I will not be here for EOD to try and spin any narratives in the direction that I want, if yall think i'm not town then lynch me up, you will be losing a key asset though, and that's all i'm going to say, toodles!
    .... so noone will be here at EoD lol?? Wtf, can you guys make an effort pls? It doesn't get at a great time for me either, fyi... but come on

43. ISO #143

.... so noone will be here at EoD lol?? Wtf, can you guys make an effort pls? It doesn't get at a great time for me either, fyi... but come on
    No, go to sleep
    -vote banshis

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

[Stephen! Jesus Christ Stephen get uphere! There is clearly something very wrong here and you are cowering under the desk! Great Gastby you dim witted idiot, did you not connect the Emergency cable before we launched the program??! Dear lord… this is going on record as entirely your fault Stephen. Entirely a catastrophe of your making! I will have no fault in this. Dear me… I should have listened to Stanley. . . ]

We… uh. Well, the cleverness of our participates cannot be overstated. They are clearly in the throes of changing history! A monumental occasion, no precedent for this sort of marvelous ingenuity. Seemingly from nowhere these wondrous guests of ours have banded together and offered up good old Kalem as a sacrifice to Hades in the effort to save them from the dreaded Beast! Night fast approaches as everyone shuffled off to bed, hopeful that their sacrifice would appease the Lord of the Damned. Well, you know what they say. Tomorrow is another day. . .

@AIVION - Alive
    @Light_Yagami - Alive
    @Auckmid - Alive
    @Banshis - Dead
    @Arsonist - Alive
    @naz - Alive
    @blinkskater - Alive
    @Marshmallow Marshall - Alive
    @Banshis - Kalem (Minion)

Night 1 will end at Jan 26 8PM

46. ISO #146

And we return to our home village after a quant little sacrificial ceremony. Each of our participates secure in the knowledge that their little village is safe from dastardly curses and whathaveyou. Well my dear friends, We certainly know better… don’t we? Ooooooh I’m positively quivering with excitement to see what occurs once the sun rises. Whom will grace the gloomy halls of Hades’ den? Or shall the curse of the beast spread into another poor innocents veins? Don’t change that channel! You’ll quickly find out!

[We absolutely cannot cut the program here. They would be lost in that time forever.The lawsuits would murder us! Well, you will simply have to work smarter won’t you Stanley? And keep that Buffon out of the lab. I don’t want anymore screw ups.]

@AIVION - Alive
    @Light_Yagami - Alive
    @Auckmid - Alive
    @Banshis - Dead
    @Arsonist - Alive
    @naz - Alive
    @blinkskater - Alive
    @Marshmallow Marshall - Alive
    @Banshis - Kalem (Minion)

Day 2 will end at Jan 28

47. ISO #147

only 3 worlds:
    1) the werewolf leader bussed their minion
    2) its auckmind
    3) its light_yagami (non voter)

48. ISO #148

i had hammered because i did think banshis was scum and i didn't vote earlier because i wanted to hammer. i hammered because i wanted that scummy immunity of being converted and it worked 8]

49. ISO #149

I'll post in a little bit since I didn't get a chance to respond to much towards the end of last day. Having said that...

only 3 worlds:
    1) the werewolf leader bussed their minion
    2) its auckmind
    3) its light_yagami (non voter)
    Damus has confirmed that the minion and werewolf don't know each others identities, only each others RP names. I saw nothing in any of Banshis' very limited number of posts that hinted towards his RP name. It can therefore be assumed that the werewolf didn't actually know whether or not Banshis was his minion.

50. ISO #150