S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus

wait wtf now there's 3 members and 1 guest but it only shows me and never unlucky reading, wtf is going on?
    Oh, Mary Lou, the flowers all in bloom, oh
    And the light on the petals from the moon, oh
    The yellows and the blues, you were beautiful
    And I was there with you
    Remember in the silo where we kissed, oh
    We were locked into love at the wrists, oh​

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by purebe View Post
    And I think your scumread on unknown isn't any stronger than the scumreads on Orpz. If pod is scum and we get a mislynch today and then even if we get unknown (if he's scum) tomorrow we're still fucked.
    If somehow Unknown is town (I highly doubt it), then yeah we lose no matter what because me vs him would be TvT and that ends in a loss no matter what.

Lynching POD is literally just a shot in the dark. It would literally be a policy lynch because he always play a like this. There is nothing alignment indicative from him because he is useless no matter what. Its literally a coin flip as to whether he flips town or scum. 2 policy lynches leaves us with 1 mislynch left if he flips town which is why I only pushed one.

From Orpz literally the only thing he did that bothered me was buddying me and that's not enough for me to want to lynch him. I only want to lynch Unknown. And for that to happen I have to die.

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

Making a Quick appearance before sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #406

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I gave my reasoning in day one and at the start of this day.

Unknown white knighted Grylander IMO and was willing to let the day go no lynch and let me keep.going after Grylander which only benefits scum.

Unknown has fallen for the same thing scum fall for all the time - the lowest hanging fruit (me). Unknown thought me vs Grylander was TrY and changed their mind when I voted them and decided to go after me since I was seen as am easy lynch today.

Also Unknown had Orpz as their highest scum read and didn't want day 1 to end with any other lynch, but then just went after POD day 2, which is the other low hanging fruit.

Unknown made a snarky comment towards me near the end of day 1 "what are you going to PL POD next?" to which I responded that I was only going to go after Grylander this game and adopt a 1 PL per game policy from here on out

I swear what game are you guys even reading?

Hammer me and then vote Unknown next.
    I didn't white knight, and I stated clearly why I Town-read him. There was 0 doubt in my mind that Gyrlander was town and I wasn't going to support that lynch. That post was way too sincere and was one of my stronger points.

You are not low-hanging fruit so don't go there. You convinced people to follow you on a PL, and when even though most would know it was going to be a lynch on a town, you then decide to provide shit and biased reasoning on me as an attempt to get another lynch going. Only when I started pushing you was when you wernt a strong town read so you wernt low fruit. I also explained my thoughts on POD and that he played the same way he did in MW2. Lurk, post once or twice to vote and then leave. Not to mention he felt no reason to comment on putting someone at L-1 and has yet to return. It was completely justified.

Orpz is not a concern to me. This isn't great reasoning but I discovered through reading that how Orpz plays is complete trolling and filled with not caring. He was way too out there and I doubt all the scummy shot he did would have come from a scum especially since I know he doesn't suck.

What does this post have to do with me being scum? It was a stupid lunch and I don't care if a point had to be proven, you didn't give him a chance to try and play better but instead discouraged him entirely.

Purebe, vote whenever but know that Banana is way too confident in thinking that I'm scum that it seems completely fake. She is also very manipulative so the longer you wait I would watch her.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #407

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If somehow Unknown is town (I highly doubt it), then yeah we lose no matter what because me vs him would be TvT and that ends in a loss no matter what.

Lynching POD is literally just a shot in the dark. It would literally be a policy lynch because he always play a like this. There is nothing alignment indicative from him because he is useless no matter what. Its literally a coin flip as to whether he flips town or scum. 2 policy lynches leaves us with 1 mislynch left if he flips town which is why I only pushed one.

From Orpz literally the only thing he did that bothered me was buddying me and that's not enough for me to want to lynch him. I only want to lynch Unknown. And for that to happen I have to die.
    You completely skipped Eggy and Yzb. You also just said we can't vote POD and he can do nothing and get away with it, which goes against your point of not letting lurkers win. You even dropped asking for him to be replaced and instead said ignore him.

Tell me how Orpz'/ play hasn't bothered you if you Town-read him.

There is nothing else to say. I'm not going to sit around because the only person you want DEAD is me so there isn't any point in compromising or to prove that you are town. You are completely fixated on dominance over the town and I can feel you manipulating people with every word you speak.

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2

BananaCucho has been lynched! Her role is Citizen.

Living Players:
    Unknown1234
    powerofdeath
    Eggy
    Purebe
    yzb25
    Orpz

Dead Players:
    Gyrlander - Citizen
    Stereo - Citizen
    BananaCucho - Citizen

Night 2 ends in 24 hours

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

11. ISO #411

IT IS NOW DAY 3

Orpz has been killed by the mafia! His role is Citizen.

Living Players:
    Unknown1234
    powerofdeath
    Eggy
    Purebe
    yzb25

Dead Players:
    Gyrlander - Citizen
    Stereo - Citizen
    BananaCucho - Citizen
    Orpz - Citizen

Day 3 ends in 48 hours

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

3 votes to hammer.

12. ISO #412

Hi friends. I have lots to talk about and TBH I'm okay with how yesterday went, it was how I expected it. Let's start with my babbling.

13. ISO #413

I'm the Busdriver!

I originally scum-read Banana, but later in the day I felt less convinced. However, I had to make sure nobody thought I was Busdriver so I could get information today, and so I had to make sure I wasn't forced to reveal. Banana is a cold-hearted monster but I couldn't prevent her push.

14. ISO #414

Information time!

Somebody is going to counter claim me. Let's be honest. It's 3v2 and I know too much to not have it happen. Scum please single yourself out now and let's start a 1v1.

15. ISO #415

Second piece of information that the scum know I have is that yzb was the night target last night, not Orpz

The only person who would even slightly be assumed as the Busdriver was yzb because he never made any slight comments toward cautiousness of someone being Busdriver.

16. ISO #416

Overall Conclusion: there are two scum, yzb is confirmed town to me so that leaves Purebe, Eggy and POD. Which means it is up to the last town among you three to get it together and hopefully trust me.

17. ISO #417

so who are your scum reads? it looks like pod/eggy to me
    And I was there with you

18. ISO #418

No early hammering is tolerated. I really did need to make sure I posted this so people didn't look at yesterday and have 1 Town instantly hammer me with the scum. I'm actually surprised the scum attacked at all.

19. ISO #419

PURE, if you are 100% confident I am Busdriver (or nobody counter claims me) then if you are town it is 100% those two.

20. ISO #420

i don't want to make this decision oh god

well lets see who counterclaims
    And I was there with you

21. ISO #421

so if we get a mafia today, then that means tomorrow we know who the other mafia is and we 100% win
    And I was there with you

22. ISO #422

more importantly I guess is if we don't get a mafia today we 100% lose, great
    And I was there with you

23. ISO #423

i know this is pointless but who did you bus d1 and d2?
    And I was there with you

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    -vote orpz
    I really dont like that orpz tries to justify a second policy lynch on POD knowing very well that it would put is in mylo I havnt seen a single thing he has done this game that seems to have towns interest at heart. He said he would show up to be more helpful but all he has done today is be oppurtunistic as fuck and vote for someone based solely off of activity instead of AI behavior knowing that if we mislynch now we are in critical position
    Going to start off with Eggy and POD. I'll look into Purebe if I think one of them isn't scum.

Noting that Eggy goes against Orpz for trying to start a lynch on POD.

27. ISO #427

Quote Originally Posted by purebe View Post
    who did u bus them with?
    I bussed Banana with Yzb25.

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

ah right sorry I got confused for a second
    And I was there with you

30. ISO #430

I dont know what to make off unknown and BC I was town reading BC hard yesterday and I still feel like she is town but it is possible that she is scum trying to assume the role of town leader and guide us in the wrong way. I also see unknown being kind of opportunistic but at the same time he didnt vote for gylr which seems like what scum would do. I feel like atleast one person who voted gyrl is scum very likely 2 of them
    Looking back at this now I think it's very safe to say that Eggy knew this was a TvT and was trying to throw shade on us or force a 1v1 (which would give them the win)

31. ISO #431

Yzb was a strong supporter of me. Another reason why I think he would have been shot, but also because he seemed like a suspect to be Busdriver if it wasn't me.

32. ISO #432

I missed out on a few words meant to say "put us in mylo if he flips town" I even said lower in the paragraph "if we mislynch" I am not sure that POD is town but honnestly I think he is at this point
    I can't tell how the conclusion was reached, but he states that he somehow got a town-read on POD.

33. ISO #433

I'd love for pod to post a role claim and to see what eggy claims because I can't ignore the possibility that your mafia with one of them pretending to be BD.
    And I was there with you

34. ISO #434

I need to sleep soon. If you have something to say now would be the time to do so.

35. ISO #435

i say we give it as long as it takes. if pod isn't going to post then I guess fuck it but I'd like to give him the chance
    And I was there with you

36. ISO #436

@powerofdeath 48 hours to make a stance, please, please do
    And I was there with you

37. ISO #437

Honestly PURE, pretty sure you are going to be the tiebreaker and that it's up to you to make a call. Otherwise, I stayed up specifically so I could get my message in to make sure I am not quickly hammered.

At this point, do you feel like I am scum faking Busdriver? I hope you can understand why I had to push Banana so strongly. If I didn't I would be killed which completely takes away the chance of me possibly running someone over and losing a confirmed town at the same time. Even after I lost my scum-read on Banana I feel it was the right decision.

38. ISO #438

I've town read you the entire game, I don't think you are lying. But if you want me to vote right now there's not a chance it's happening, I want to wait to see what else is said.
    And I was there with you

39. ISO #439

Not rushing, however I will still explain why I did everything because it will help you understand my perspective.

40. ISO #440

Off to sleep. I'll be back tomorrow either morning or after school. Whenever I can.

41. ISO #441

I need to reread the entire thread before anything as well but also I want to first take a look at the odds of everything:

There are 5 players left. I am assuming yzb did not get a notification he was bused (please let me know if I am wrong.) If he did, then that makes this a lot easier, if he didn't then here we are:

No one is confirmed anything. The problem I have is that it's possible for the BD to confirm up to 2 town if he buses correctly day 1 and day 2, but, in this case conveniently he can only confirm one other person (which happens to be the number of mafia players alive.)

However, if Unknown is fake claiming BD and he and yzb are mafia, that means either eggy or pod is BD. if pod is BD there's a chance he won't even claim it, and eggy is an easy target because I've never strongly town read him, so I could see this as a master plan from Unknown/yzb. if eggy is BD then that means there's a chance it's an Unknown/pod team as well and Unknown is trying to convince yzb he is confirmed BD with this claim.

how the fuck does anyone manage to play this game without losing their god damn minds

To pile onto the growing list of problems I'm faced with is that yzb hammered day 1 and pod hammered day 2. Banana, confirmed town, thinks it's Unknown, and it looked like there was a banana/pod thing going on. If pod/banana was mafia then it makes sense for pod to have hammered banana to try to deflect suspicion but if pod is mafia then he would have known that banana would come up citizen and the hammer would not deflect suspicion, but if he was town he would also know that if banana came up mafia he would be on the chopping block next. so I can't really read shit into that vote. yzb hammered on a fucking god damn policy lynch of all things so I don't know how to read into that, especially since banana flipped town (thanks again banana, really.)

so from my point of view the possible mafia teams look like this:

Unknown/yzb
    Unknown/pod
    Unknown/eggy
    pod/yzb
    pod/eggy
    yzb/eggy

I can basically rule out yzb/pod and yzb/eggy because if Unknown is mafia with pod or eggy he wouldn't try to confirm yzb as town (oh god please be the case). If no one counter claims unknown as BD then that means it's either:

Unknown/pod
    pod/eggy

If that's all right then that means the only logical vote I could possibly make today is pod. If no one counter claims BD. But if that does happen, then I know unknown dies in the night if he is telling the truth.

Which WOULD confirm yzb as town. And that would mean tomorrow we lynch eggy and town wins.

but that is a lot of assumptions
    And I was there with you

42. ISO #442

oh and just to make the paranoia complete: it's also possible the mafia fucking shot themselves in a ridiculously epic attempt to confirm one of themselves as town + get another mislynch, going into day 4 as confirmed town (because they were bused.)

if you did that yzb/whoever then fuck it you deserve to win but I just can't even assume that's the case
    And I was there with you

43. ISO #443

well the only reason mafia would shoot themselves is if it was yzb/pod, and yzb was worried because each of them hammered they were going to be the most likely targets of the votes today. but, I think that would be insanity and I refuse to believe it
    And I was there with you

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

Reading what you said, if yzb actually shot himself than he can take the win because I'm not willing to risk that level of stupidity given that it's not confirmed who the Busdriver is and that they would would bus yzb. That's fairly suicidal.

That being said, why do you see a Unknown/POD world? I have been on POD most of yesterday with Banana and that what you are saying is I took a gamble assuming yzb wasn't Busdriver and claimed it for myself.

In reality, it really only makes sense if you pair me with yzb. I'm happy to vote Up POD first regardless if you would rather have it that way.

48. ISO #448

Also following your theory I won't be voting yzb at all. I already asked Matt that question and I don't think it's worth assuming somebody would shoot themselves. If they did, congrats to them.

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

yeah at this point I assume its pod/eggy
    And I was there with you