S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 213: Wheels On The Bus

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    He looked ready to converse and then suddenly stopped replying mid-convo with me even tho he basically had nothing to fear. THEN Orpz came like 15/20 mins later or something.

Yeah, defo seems like a long-shot. OOG crap is a far more likely explanation.
    yes exactly I was on my way home. This makes me town read you abit I find that people who try to push mistakes as slips are very often scum

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Ayyy lmao yzb respected my PL stance yesterday yet now says I am scum

I saw purebe still wants to lynch me and I haven't read or caught up because I can see the writing on the wall and don't need to bother. I am okay for going down after fulfilling my promise to PL Grylander.

Once I'm dead, lynch Unknown next. C ya later alligators
    This is weird it fits with the idea that banana is town and just doesnt care about winning this game and only wanted to prove a point but at the same time could be part of her scum plan as a last attempt to discourage people from voting her and instead lynch unknown today and have a very good chance of a scum victory. What are other peoples thoughts on this?

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Well, I think I agree with Unknown for the most part. I want to lynch banana today because I don't think she had a good defense (she just doubled down on unknown being scum but I still don't see a good scum read on him.) I'm still going to hold my vote until closer to EOD because I'm not 100% on anything yet.

Eggys posts are like a tsunami, disorganized and everywhere. If he did slip then I could easily see a banana/eggy team. I see banana in every scum pair I can think of right now so I don't know, it seems like a safe lynch to me but again I admit I could be bias because I'm unhappy with the policy lynch, but the fact she even uses that in her defense just makes me think it's scum cover because again I can't think of better scum cover than a random policy lynch.

If my math is correct and we lynch a mafia today we have 2 mislynches left. I like those odds + we have the BD wildcard. We almost guarantee our loss if we fuck up and mislynch the BD. If we mislynch a citizen we have 1 mislynch to lose but we still have wildcard of BD maybe saving our asses. Since banana didn't claim BD I'm still feeling OK to lynch her, even though I'm not 100% sure she's scum (but I think she's the best read right now.) If she flips town I literally am going to lose my shit but whatever I'm committing to it unless someone gives a really good reason not to.
    Oh, Mary Lou, the flowers all in bloom, oh
    And the light on the petals from the moon, oh
    The yellows and the blues, you were beautiful
    And I was there with you
    Remember in the silo where we kissed, oh
    We were locked into love at the wrists, oh​

5. ISO #355

@Eggy : why do you think that makes banana read town? I never town read people when they don't even give a defense and just play dead.
    And I was there with you

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by purebe View Post
    @Eggy : why do you think that makes banana read town? I never town read people when they don't even give a defense and just play dead.
    well I think it fits the idea that she literally didnt care who wns this game and just wanted to prove the point that if you lurk you get PLd. But then again she said she would give us her full attention after that im pretty sure and has basically not done much today either other than say unknown is scum for doing basically the same thing but less bad that she did day one. Why did she PL gyrlander but then vote unknown for wanting to vite someone who was 100% afk and just showed up to put gylr at L-1 with no reasoning given and I dont think even showed up today

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

Well, I think I agree with Unknown for the most part. I want to lynch banana today because I don't think she had a good defense (she just doubled down on unknown being scum but I still don't see a good scum read on him.) I'm still going to hold my vote until closer to EOD because I'm not 100% on anything yet.

Eggys posts are like a tsunami, disorganized and everywhere. If he did slip then I could easily see a banana/eggy team. I see banana in every scum pair I can think of right now so I don't know, it seems like a safe lynch to me but again I admit I could be bias because I'm unhappy with the policy lynch, but the fact she even uses that in her defense just makes me think it's scum cover because again I can't think of better scum cover than a random policy lynch.

If my math is correct and we lynch a mafia today we have 2 mislynches left. I like those odds + we have the BD wildcard. We almost guarantee our loss if we fuck up and mislynch the BD. If we mislynch a citizen we have 1 mislynch to lose but we still have wildcard of BD maybe saving our asses. Since banana didn't claim BD I'm still feeling OK to lynch her, even though I'm not 100% sure she's scum (but I think she's the best read right now.) If she flips town I literally am going to lose my shit but whatever I'm committing to it unless someone gives a really good reason not to.
    sorry for being so unorganized I tend to not put much thought into my posts and just let everything I am thinking spill out which is I guess why people say im easy to read

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    I also dont think he is tactically lurking like I do when im scum but is rather just completely afk like I was in insanity when I was town. I think this game is ruined because if banana or POD are scum they obviously do not care about winning
    banana or POD are town* but either way honnestly if they are town they rlly dont care but if they are scum they are not putting much effort either

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

banana or POD are town* but either way honnestly if they are town they rlly dont care but if they are scum they are not putting much effort either
    I did care, but every one is scum reading me for something NAI so I don't care anymore. I came into this day fully ready to go, was OMGUSed and discredited by u known and you lot are following him like little puppies.

So end the day, see you're wrong already, and lynch Unknown the next day. Get on with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

14. ISO #364

-vote banana
    lets get this over with looks like banana wont even cooperate after we did what she told us to... I not even going to tell people not to hammer at this point. If banana wants to get hammer lets do what she wants. Im not going to leave the chance that shes scum. If she is scum and we dont lynch her and she was literally asking us to im going to hate myself for a long time.

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

At this point there is nothing I can do or say to change your minds, so best to get on with it than let Unknown continue to run the show any longer.
    if you flip town I will consider what you are saying I still think orpz is a better lynch if you vote him ill happily follow that train. I still have hope that you are being sincere

17. ISO #367

-vote banana
    lets get this over with looks like banana wont even cooperate after we did what she told us to... I not even going to tell people not to hammer at this point. If banana wants to get hammer lets do what she wants. Im not going to leave the chance that shes scum. If she is scum and we dont lynch her and she was literally asking us to im going to hate myself for a long time.
    Its funny how you paint this as not cooperating. Did you even read my first post of the day?
    1 post (my longest of the game) and I'm OMGUSed by Unkown and accussed of doing nothing. Sorry, pardon me Eggy that I didn't spam the chat over waiting hours upon hours for people to show up to interact with.

So yeah, I'm done, get on with it.

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

Its funny how you paint this as not cooperating. Did you even read my first post of the day?
    1 post (my longest of the game) and I'm OMGUSed by Unkown and accussed of doing nothing. Sorry, pardon me Eggy that I didn't spam the chat over waiting hours upon hours for people to show up to interact with.

So yeah, I'm done, get on with it.
    Well if you are really town you should not give up this is a deciding point of this game unless unknown is 100% scum if we do what you say and lynch him and then lynch unknown and you are both town then its gg. I take it you are claiming cit in a way? if yu were bus driver Im pretty sure you wouldnt ask to be lynched if you had any desire to see town win what so ever.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

I had already said I wouldn't play until after Grylander is lynched.

This was my first post of the day:
    Why would you even do this? Why let Orpz off the hook just like that?

So from my observations day 1, the only thing bothering me about Orpz was his blatant buddying of me. What bothered me more however was that Unknown was willing to let the day go no lynch rather than resolve the 1v1 that I had proposed against Grylander. Only scum benefits from a no lynch followed up by me continuing to badger Grylander. If he was so unwilling to vote Grylander because he town read him so much, then he should have voted me instead.

His town read of Grylander was a bullshit meta read anyway, probably a classic case of white knighting an inevitable lynch.

I have a town read on purebe for this same reasoning. I presented a 1v1 choice that was being followed through with and instead of taking a protest vote "we are going to no lynch" stance like Unknown did, he pushed for my lynch instead and tried to convince others of it. This is town motivated as he recognized the conundrum and responded in a way that would benefit town.

Powerofdeath is literally a null case. Voting Powerofdeath to try to get him to contribute won't work (never has) and Unknown was questioning me along these lines:

So why Unknown would start by voting a null case that won't respond to policy votes (never has) is beyond me.

-vote Unknown1234
    And this is how I am addressed by Unknown:

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    She is constantly doing nothing
    1 post, and only Unknown had posted at day start.

People have latched onto that. Including you Eggy. You're so easy to persuade its ridiculous. Get a backbone man.

22. ISO #372

Well if you are really town you should not give up this is a deciding point of this game unless unknown is 100% scum if we do what you say and lynch him and then lynch unknown and you are both town then its gg. I take it you are claiming cit in a way? if yu were bus driver Im pretty sure you wouldnt ask to be lynched if you had any desire to see town win what so ever.
    I interacted with Unknown and Orpz and then did some work

I come back to L-2, with you and purebe saying you want to vote me for NAI stuff I did day 1. There's no coming back form that and like I said, I'm okay with that.

Just make sure to get Unknown tomorrow.

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

I had already said I wouldn't play until after Grylander is lynched.

This was my first post of the day:

And this is how I am addressed by Unknown:

1 post, and only Unknown had posted at day start.

People have latched onto that. Including you Eggy. You're so easy to persuade its ridiculous. Get a backbone man.
    So vote orpz with me and ill move my vote you really seem to be genuine I dont want to believe you are scum but I am not willing to vote unknown right now

25. ISO #375

I interacted with Unknown and Orpz and then did some work

I come back to L-2, with you and purebe saying you want to vote me for NAI stuff I did day 1. There's no coming back form that and like I said, I'm okay with that.

Just make sure to get Unknown tomorrow.
    if you are so sure unknown is scum who do you think os his partner? only people that would make sense to me unless some bussing was taking place is purebe or YZ and I dont think either are good enough to give off such hard town tones.

26. ISO #376

I did care, but every one is scum reading me for something NAI so I don't care anymore. I came into this day fully ready to go, was OMGUSed and discredited by u known and you lot are following him like little puppies.

So end the day, see you're wrong already, and lynch Unknown the next day. Get on with it.
    I'm not sure if this is meant to dissuade us from voting you but there are 30 hours before EOD. I'm not sure what I was expecting from you but it wasn't this, but maybe the well has been poisoned because of the PL.

Still, seeing as I don't follow your scum reads on unknown I can't side with you and you are still the best bet as far as I can tell.
    And I was there with you

27. ISO #377

well I think it fits the idea that she literally didnt care who wns this game and just wanted to prove the point that if you lurk you get PLd. But then again she said she would give us her full attention after that im pretty sure and has basically not done much today either other than say unknown is scum for doing basically the same thing but less bad that she did day one. Why did she PL gyrlander but then vote unknown for wanting to vite someone who was 100% afk and just showed up to put gylr at L-1 with no reasoning given and I dont think even showed up today
    Well I agree that makes her read as scum to me. If she was consistent she'd be repeating what Orpz is saying right now, but as it is it looks like Banana/pod scum team. I don't get how she looks town at all.
    And I was there with you

28. ISO #378

What I don't follow is why unknown? Just because he disagrees with Banana? What are the reasons we should be scum reading unknown?
    And I was there with you

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

I'm not sure if this is meant to dissuade us from voting you but there are 30 hours before EOD. I'm not sure what I was expecting from you but it wasn't this, but maybe the well has been poisoned because of the PL.

Still, seeing as I don't follow your scum reads on unknown I can't side with you and you are still the best bet as far as I can tell.
    Exactly, there's no convincing you because you are already biased towards me, so hammer and move on.

31. ISO #381

Well I agree that makes her read as scum to me. If she was consistent she'd be repeating what Orpz is saying right now, but as it is it looks like Banana/pod scum team. I don't get how she looks town at all.
    I cud see a banana orpz scum team or banana pod team. I cud also see an unknown and YZ team or and unknown and you team or possible a you and YZ team but honestly if banana orpz and POD are not the scum I think its gg my preflip always sucks so Its hard for me to tell. Im not ruling out an orpz POD team that could be bussing eachother or orpz trying to throw POD under the bus and gain towncred since he seems to be completely afk

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

What I don't follow is why unknown? Just because he disagrees with Banana? What are the reasons we should be scum reading unknown?
    I gave my reasoning in day one and at the start of this day.

Unknown white knighted Grylander IMO and was willing to let the day go no lynch and let me keep.going after Grylander which only benefits scum.

Unknown has fallen for the same thing scum fall for all the time - the lowest hanging fruit (me). Unknown thought me vs Grylander was TrY and changed their mind when I voted them and decided to go after me since I was seen as am easy lynch today.

Also Unknown had Orpz as their highest scum read and didn't want day 1 to end with any other lynch, but then just went after POD day 2, which is the other low hanging fruit.

Unknown made a snarky comment towards me near the end of day 1 "what are you going to PL POD next?" to which I responded that I was only going to go after Grylander this game and adopt a 1 PL per game policy from here on out

I swear what game are you guys even reading?

Hammer me and then vote Unknown next.

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

Btw purebe, white knighting is when a scum player KNOWS another player is town and will defend them against an inevitable lynch so the scum player looks good when that player flips town. I employ this strategy all the time as scum and Unknown was blatantly white knighting grylander

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

Btw purebe, white knighting is when a scum player KNOWS another player is town and will defend them against an inevitable lynch so the scum player looks good when that player flips town. I employ this strategy all the time as scum and Unknown was blatantly white knighting grylander
    its possible I guess that is a scumtell but it is also possible he just didnt agree with your desire to PL and thought strongly that gyrl was scum

43. ISO #393

okok
    The only advice I have for you is to look at things from a motivation standpoint and think for yourself. What motivation does Unknown have to hard defend Grylander against an inevitable lynch when he did nothing alignment indicative? You and the guy who died (don't remember the name off the top of my head) understood that me vs Grylander had to conclude with one of us lynched. So did purebe and yzb.

Unknown moved in for town cred.

44. ISO #394

its possible I guess that is a scumtell but it is also possible he just didnt agree with your desire to PL and thought strongly that gyrl was scum
    Disagree all you want, blatantly choosing a no lynch that doesn't resolve the situation is at the very least anti town. "I will never hammer Grylander" when intent has already been stated from yzb that he would hammer Grylander is purely posturing.

I want you to know I'm posting this so that you can use it tomorrow.

@purebe hammer away

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

Ok so what happens if we lynch Unknown instead today and he flips town? I still don't think the gyrlander lynch was inevitable (fine it happened but if I had taken a stronger stance vs Orpz or you earlier I think it would have ended differently, I didn't expect the day to end with 5 hours left.)

If we mislynch today I think we are in trouble and I don't want to fuck it up.
    And I was there with you

47. ISO #397

I think we need to plan day 3 out before we hammer ANYONE today.
    And I was there with you

48. ISO #398

And I think your scumread on unknown isn't any stronger than the scumreads on Orpz. If pod is scum and we get a mislynch today and then even if we get unknown (if he's scum) tomorrow we're still fucked.
    And I was there with you

49. ISO #399

and who the hell is the "guest" that keeps viewing this thread. I might be paranoid but I just see pod sitting there logged out following the thread with a shit eating grin smiling to himself and it's pissing me off >>
    And I was there with you

50. ISO #400

and look the guest quit viewing the thread INTERESTING.
    And I was there with you