S-FM 197: Sandbox - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 197: Sandbox

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    If you come with the shit of "your flip will tell me more than others" I hope your head explodes. Do you know that if you mislynch me and 2 towns die tomorrow You will be at MYLO? Actually, you could be at LYLO because if the 2 killing teams kill 2 more towns we're fucking done. Do you get it?
    I don't like how seeing as this is your first few signs of aggression after getting lynched, I don't agree with this. The first part is looking at how you changed. We get that you were lynched, but now that your back in you shouldn't need to snap at me. I am aware that you almost got lynched, but because I want to vote you doesn't mean you should try snapping at me. I would like to say two things:

1.) if ANY town gets Lynched, we would be in the same situation. What makes you more special?
    2.) Your making an assumption that there is two KPN for evils, which hasn't been confirmed yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #902

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don't like how seeing as this is your first few signs of aggression after getting lynched, I don't agree with this. The first part is looking at how you changed. We get that you were lynched, but now that your back in you shouldn't need to snap at me. I am aware that you almost got lynched, but because I want to vote you doesn't mean you should try snapping at me. I would like to say two things:

1.) if ANY town gets Lynched, we would be in the same situation. What makes you more special?
    2.) Your making an assumption that there is two KPN for evils, which hasn't been confirmed yet.
    Well, I react like this because the time you voted to lynch me I couldn't say anything as I got lynched 5 mins later.

1. What makes me more special? That I'm town? What I'm saying is not that we should lynch another town but that we should lynch a SCUM. (I'm special because I'm a Bulbasaur)
    2. Considering that 1 Vigilante died (Killing) thinking that this is more or less balanced and that there was a lynch D1 the possibilities that the mafia died by town are extremely low.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    -vote Unknown1234

I'd rather be on unknown but either one of the pair is fine by me. I'm not liking Unknown's push on G anyway. The odds of two vigs is crap.
    You were the one who told me to vote him, hypocrite.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

Who's worse, the shephard or the sheep?
    I wouldn't of voted you just based off what he said, I wanted to vote you anyways.

7. ISO #907

Here is what I am thinking right now:

Firebringer is town, Quick is town. Neutral is between Funce/Talbo/Ika.

Both Gyrl and Titus have not been entirely close, but I don't believe either of them. They have provided leads, and suddenly seeing that the votes got reset and GYRL wasn't lynched he has suddenly picked up his game, which I also don't like. I also Think Titus was trying to get some town credit by voting up GYRL because he wasn't the most favoured player in the game. But now that Gyrlander has less suspicion, Titus has decided to return to me seeing as no one suspects either of them right now. That is where I am feeling right now.

8. ISO #908

Funce and Talbo please start being active more, and I hope that Ika will place his vote soon. The point is Gyrlander needs to be voted.

This is my plan. IF YOU VOTED UP GYRLANDER, you clearly thought they might be scum. If we vote Gyrlander we can see where people are mad aren't based on those votes. Gyrlander has been really scummy, making mostly jokes and very little help (similar to Titus) so town please come to your senses and vote Gyrlander. I don't know any reason why GYRL might be town.

9. ISO #909

Funce and Talbo please start being active more, and I hope that Ika will place his vote soon. The point is Gyrlander needs to be voted.

This is my plan. IF YOU VOTED UP GYRLANDER, you clearly thought they might be scum. If we vote Gyrlander we can see where people are mad aren't based on those votes. Gyrlander has been really scummy, making mostly jokes and very little help (similar to Titus) so town please come to your senses and vote Gyrlander. I don't know any reason why GYRL might be town.
    I contributed more than Talboturbo, don't you think? YOU8 HAVE TO COME TO YOUR SENSES

10. ISO #910

I contributed more than Talboturbo, don't you think? YOU8 HAVE TO COME TO YOUR SENSES
    Not really. One of the most beneficial things you did was spam sheep.

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

Not really. One of the most beneficial things you did was spam sheep.
    Okay, I apologize then for confusing it, but I still haven't seen anything helpful up to this point.

15. ISO #915

Okay, I apologize then for confusing it, but I still haven't seen anything helpful up to this point.
    1. Don't you think Tulboturbo has made less than me? If so, why don't you vote him?
    2. Do you think you have done anything helpful appart from just fake fighting with Titus? You think you have done more than me?
    3. Are you up for some sex?

16. ISO #916

1. Don't you think Tulboturbo has made less than me? If so, why don't you vote him?
    2. Do you think you have done anything helpful appart from just fake fighting with Titus? You think you have done more than me?
    3. Are you up for some sex?
    1.) Not really, I would gauge you both the same, but the fact you can't take one vote while being really defensive about it strikes me off.
    2.) I think I have done more then most towns. I have read people, said who I think is scum, and provide reasons why I believe they are scum
    3,) Not a chance, bulbasaur.

17. ISO #917

1.) Not really, I would gauge you both the same, but the fact you can't take one vote while being really defensive about it strikes me off.
    2.) I think I have done more then most towns. I have read people, said who I think is scum, and provide reasons why I believe they are scum
    3,) Not a chance, bulbasaur.
    I got "fake lynched" so yeah, I think it is pretty normal if I'm defensive if you vote me. Seriously, I can't believe my train built up in 30 mins and GOT ME LYNCHED. That's what upsets me, you all guys went super fast and raped me without giving me a chance of talking. That is really annoying.

I'm fine voting Titus/Unknown/TalboTurbo/Funce/Quick for the moment. Basically everyone ffs

18. ISO #918

I got "fake lynched" so yeah, I think it is pretty normal if I'm defensive if you vote me. Seriously, I can't believe my train built up in 30 mins and GOT ME LYNCHED. That's what upsets me, you all guys went super fast and raped me without giving me a chance of talking. That is really annoying.

I'm fine voting Titus/Unknown/TalboTurbo/Funce/Quick for the moment. Basically everyone ffs
    That's not a good reason to be defensive. I would suggest you give reads on people instead of just arguing with me the entire time, because I don't think your town right now.

19. ISO #919

Possibly in theory but that's a lot of effort just to frame me for lynching.
    OK, so this isn't as strong as I originally thought, but hear me out. Why does Titus go into this convoluted theory/cryptic defence based on nothing that had to do with what I was saying. Its like she was scared that someone was going to bring this point up so she defends it before it becomes a problem. Like, why would Town go to this response here?

OK so it isn't really a Scum slip, but it is for sure Scummy AF.

-vote Titus
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

20. ISO #920

Sometimes I think this town is ignoring me....

-vote Titus

Gyrlander and Titus probably both sum.

21. ISO #921

Sometimes I think this town is ignoring me....

-vote Titus

Gyrlander and Titus probably both sum.
    The town is ignoring you because your thoughts are crap. Anyway, I'm going off to bed. I hope you guys make the right decision while I'm not here.

22. ISO #922

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post

Hold on, since when does host confirm blackmails?
    Why did you ask this Fire?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

The town is ignoring you because your thoughts are crap. Anyway, I'm going off to bed. I hope you guys make the right decision while I'm not here.
    My thoughts aren't crap, half the town is AFK and you can't even defend yourself worth listening to.

25. ISO #925

Quick stop being dumb. Ika and I have baggage. I mentioned it early on. I almost did not play this game because he was in it. Ika tunnels me and is blackmailed, framing me.

Notice how G and Unknown immediately stopped fighting when you voted me. Not a coincidence.
    Didn't you say Ika was blackmailing himself? And didn't you say you expect the game to be balanced? I doubt the possibility of two Blackmailers

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

It ends in about an hour

28. ISO #928

@unknown , No. I said Ika was useless and game throwing but his blackmail frames me.

Second, I believe there is less than 24 hours until deadline. Citizen is my claim. It's 100% real.
    Why are you not pushing for an Ika lynch? That makes no sense.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

Scum don't blackmail themselves usually. So that makes ika SK or game throwing. He literally tunnels me in every game. Objectively it's null. I would want to policy lynch him but there's obvious scum here.
    If your talking about yourself, yes.

There is no way Ika is Gamethrowing.

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

Yeah, carrying a personal vendetta into a game, not playing and never giving reads or answering direct questions, that's not gamethriwing...to a scumfuck.
    POD Announced a blackmail. And he's not the only one accusing u of scum.

36. ISO #936

Great, so ika gets to shit on a game. Jeezus.

Oh but it's not his fault, scum blackmailed him. He wasn't bmed day 1.

Oh wait, there's maybe town to save you. Nope. Lurky mc lurk sacks.
    If your town you have played extremely poorly.

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

Day 1 play.

Oh and quit bragging scum. You already won. You have to rub it in and say I "played poorly". Fuck off.
    I'm not scum first of all. I'm Bleeder. Are you seriously that clueless as to pursue me this long? I'm not scum and you literally have nothing to back up your vote.

40. ISO #940

I'm not scum first of all. I'm Bleeder. Are you seriously that clueless as to pursue me this long? I'm not scum and you literally have nothing to back up your vote.
    Your EoD play was a scumclaim at D1.
    Crumbing a role that should never e crumbed. Scumclaim.
    Opportunistic hop on me.

Yeah, I have "nothing". It's nothing anyone believes because town isn't posting but for Quick who basically is buying ika not being a game throwing pissant Day 1.

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

Your EoD play was a scumclaim at D1.
    Crumbing a role that should never e crumbed. Scumclaim.
    Opportunistic hop on me.

Yeah, I have "nothing". It's nothing anyone believes because town isn't posting but for Quick who basically is buying ika not being a game throwing pissant Day 1.
    You can't say me defending Kovath was a scum claim when I was against that lynch all day. Just because "my activity increased at EoD" doesn't mean I'm scum, your activity increased in order to get yourself saved and Kovath lynched. Which one do you seriously think is more scummy?

43. ISO #943

This right here is why mods at Mafiascum have WOTC allowed.
    What is WOTC?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

44. ISO #944

You can't say me defending Kovath was a scum claim when I was against that lynch all day. Just because "my activity increased at EoD" doesn't mean I'm scum, your activity increased in order to get yourself saved and Kovath lynched. Which one do you seriously think is more scummy?
    Fuck that misrep. I was there all fucking day. I never walled though. You should really look at that EoD again. Who tried to get reads from people? Me.

Who highlighted all of day 1 that ika had no reads but for me being scum? Oh wait...

Who basically argued and proved Quick obvtown by meta?

None if that happened to you.

Meanwhile, you sat on your ass and never tried to counter Kovayh until EoD and you picked Quick and Fire and me, all town by the way.

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

Wisdom of the crowds. Basically if the community knows a player gamethrows, they vote them out pregame. Wisdom of the Mod is a mod variant of that.
    Never played with Ima before, but he could be right.

47. ISO #947

Never played with Ima before, but he could be right.
    Yeah, ika votes me and parks me, every single game. I went in here with an open mind. Ika voted. Left. Came back. Gave reasonless rant on me being scum. Left.

Then, he's blackmailed for doing what he does every game.

Jokes on me for being open-minded thoughm

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    @powerofdeath , can you put a timer in the EOD post please?
    I thought it was supposed to end 30 minutes ago... I've lost track.

50. ISO #950