S-FM 191: Decisions - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM 191: Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    Avivion

reads on Secondpassing , pod and superjack ?
    Sure.

SuperJack- Null/Scum - Also not a whole lot of content, just fluff. This player pushed an inactive slot and that's generally pretty much it. But knowing SuperJack, he's more of a "lazily past by D1 and go ham afterwards." Which is why I'm viewing him as null instead of full on scum.

powerofdeath- Null/Scum - PoD Hasn't really posted much in terms of content either. Mostly fluff and minor trolling.

secondpassing- Null/Scum - Too much Meta reading and not a whole lot of content, Also a bit suspicious of his earlier posts (that I pointed out earlier in the thread) Doing pre-flip associations as early as he did is pretty insane.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

I need a reread. but I'm really busy today

I will definietly make it for the deadline and vote. for now I need to go
    No worries, I was really busy today as well, and will most likely be busy again tomorrow.

Take care!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

Frozen Angel and Fire are town. Why? Given the chance to hammer me (Frozen Angel) when there was an opportunity to hammer and not seem scummy (Banana was just pushing a policy lynch guys! Deserved the hammer!) she didn't hammer. Would not have gotten scrutiny there. Town motivation to figure out the game.

Same situation - Fire unvoted. Could have left the vote there and let me be lynched without too much scrutiny. Maybe more scrutiny than FA would ever get, but unvoting was a huge town move to make sure the right decision is made. Could've walked away, didn't.

So IF those two vote me and once I flip town, the scrutiny needs to be on POD (reasons stated before) and Excalibur (only "plays" by discussing one player - the leading wagon. Doesn't give an opinion of anyone else), and to a lesser extent AIVION for still not providing anything that hasn't been said by others players.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

I have been thinking about this lately, and the fact that Frozen Angel hasn't been active in talking about either of the leading wagons kind of gives me scum vibes.

-vote Frozen Angel

Lately all she has been doing is been pushing SuperJack on really flimsy stuff. I think this might be the better lynch of the other two wagons.

Also given my assessment based on the people who are possibly NOT chosen. So unlikely if even if this is a mislynch, which I don't think it is. Will not be on chosen.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I have been thinking about this lately, and the fact that Frozen Angel hasn't been active in talking about either of the leading wagons kind of gives me scum vibes.

-vote Frozen Angel

Lately all she has been doing is been pushing SuperJack on really flimsy stuff. I think this might be the better lynch of the other two wagons.

Also given my assessment based on the people who are possibly NOT chosen. So unlikely if even if this is a mislynch, which I don't think it is. Will not be on chosen.
    I'd have to disagree. Frozen Angel has been giving out good analysis and is quite honestly one of the only players here actually trying to scum-hunt. I get good town vibes from her.

What made you unvote Banana...? Can you honestly say you view her usual "town leader" Meta that strongly in this game when she's really haven't been giving out much content?

11. ISO #561

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'd have to disagree. Frozen Angel has been giving out good analysis and is quite honestly one of the only players here actually trying to scum-hunt. I get good town vibes from her.

What made you unvote Banana...? Can you honestly say you view her usual "town leader" Meta that strongly in this game when she's really haven't been giving out much content?
    Oh there's content. You're either in a tunnel or want this mislynch bad so you don't have to waste a kill on me.

12. ISO #562

Banana is throwing out AtE at me, I can't honestly say my scum read on her was as strong as I claimed it was. I wanted to get her to interact and show her colors. She hasn't shown me much, but I am willing to leave her alone for the day. I don't think she has a town leader meta at all. She hasn't been giving a huge amount of content, but its still a majority more than most players so far.

Frozen Angel I don't think has given good analysis, I think she is sitting back and trying to buddy Banana and me to a smaller degree, and not knowing how to interact with either of us without outing herself decided go on third path.

13. ISO #563

Banana is throwing out AtE at me, I can't honestly say my scum read on her was as strong as I claimed it was. I wanted to get her to interact and show her colors. She hasn't shown me much, but I am willing to leave her alone for the day. I don't think she has a town leader meta at all. She hasn't been giving a huge amount of content, but its still a majority more than most players so far.

Frozen Angel I don't think has given good analysis, I think she is sitting back and trying to buddy Banana and me to a smaller degree, and not knowing how to interact with either of us without outing herself decided go on third path.
    True, there is a lot of other players that really hasn't been doing much this game, I just find Banana's slot pretty suspicious due to her early behavior, it didn't really scream town to me.

She's still trying to Scum-hunt, however. It may not of been on the current wagons, but it's something that I can view as town. She's one of the only slots doing anything so far this game. I suppose you'd have to give some more in-depth reasonings if you want to paint her slot as scum.

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Oh there's content. You're either in a tunnel or want this mislynch bad so you don't have to waste a kill on me.
    I'm unsure if you can call my push on you as "tunneling." Since you're really not fighting back that hard.

However... I'm starting to feel like this is a fruitless endeavor.

-unvote

I suppose it would be wise to unvote for now since I won't be on for at least a good 8+ hours, but will try to be here near the final hours to cast my final vote. It may be on you, it may not be on you. We'll see.

15. ISO #565

I'm unsure if you can call my push on you as "tunneling." Since you're really not fighting back that hard.

-unvote

I suppose it would be wise to unvote for now since I won't be on for at least a good 8+ hours, but will try to be here near the final hours to cast my final vote. It may be on you, it may not be on you. We'll see.
    Lmao. Popular opinion turning against this bad lynch + Fire admitting he just wanted me to contribute, and noe you're backing down. Without putting your vote elsewhere. HiLARious. !

True, there is a lot of other players that really hasn't been doing much this game, I just find Banana's slot pretty suspicious due to her early behavior, it didn't really scream town to me.

She's still trying to Scum-hunt, however. It may not of been on the current wagons, but it's something that I can view as town. She's one of the only slots doing anything so far this game. I suppose you'd have to give some more in-depth reasonings if you want to paint her slot as scum.
    Why would a town player want to paint anyone as scum? Read yes, but paint? How is that pro town? Why do you want to paint me as scum?

This backtrack feels awkward and not genuine.

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

-unvote

I'm going to have to ask you why you voted BananaCucho in the first place.
    You posted an ISO after your vote

I'm starting to think that Banana could very well be scum, why?

She's pushing for a lynch on Exalibur Harder than everyone else, almost sounds like she could be scum that knows Excalibur's slot is potentially a Chosen town. I believe another player said this best:
    [OTHER QUOTE MATERIAL]
    I think I will park my vote here for now, would like more opinions on the matter from some of the other players as well.

-vote BananaCucho

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I'm going to have to ask you why you voted BananaCucho in the first place.
    You posted an ISO after your vote
    Because of the reasonings I explained before. I don't feel like her slot really acted very town in the beginning, and my ISO basically reiterates that. As I stated before I have basically been pretty busy recently, otherwise I would of posted my ISO Earlier.

21. ISO #571

Lmao. Popular opinion turning against this bad lynch + Fire admitting he just wanted me to contribute, and noe you're backing down. Without putting your vote elsewhere. HiLARious. !

Why would a town player want to paint anyone as scum? Read yes, but paint? How is that pro town? Why do you want to paint me as scum?

...That was directed towards Firebringer's vote on Frozen and his reasoning, not you. I probably should of said Frozen on my second part of the response to her, I can see why you thought I was still talking about you. Firebringer is basically saying he views Frozen as scum, I just wanted him to give more in-depth thought over it.

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

Because of the reasonings I explained before. I don't feel like her slot really acted very town in the beginning, and my ISO basically reiterates that. As I stated before I have basically been pretty busy recently, otherwise I would of posted my ISO Earlier.
    Did you realize your "vote park" put me at L-1?

24. ISO #574

...haha. Did I ever say I was turning anything down?

Good job, you basically just made me feel 100% Certain.

-vote BananaCucho

25. ISO #575

I'm not going to be here by day-end, so I might join you.

Willing to lynch Excal, AIVION, Gyrlander, and
    well I'm currently reconsidering FA and Firebringer

I'm going to lookup pod and tdl again before I decide on it.
    Why do people keep saying Gyrlander is in this game... I don't see his name on the list of players?

26. ISO #576

-vote BananaCucho
    Nice job addressing my questions to you. You still don't acknowledge how your vote park put me at L-1, why are you dodging addressing that?

@Firebringer

How do you feel about this given that your push on me was to try to get me to show my "true colors?"

Spoiler : Side note to Firebringer :
    Seriously though wtf? I was ignoring you because I'm tired really of always trashing you and pointing out how Banana > Firebringer. You said you scum read me and got people to vote me to show my "true colors", and when I show said " colors" you bitch and whine since you perceive truth as personal insults. No matter what, you hate me and want to goad me into going after you but fucking truce for no man, I'm tired of it.

Here are my "true colors" BTW

Offer still stands to be my lackey but supplies are going fast!

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

I have no idea either, I thought she was in this game haha...
    Lol xD

Also I'm not dodging your question, Banana. But I don't really feel the need to answer it either.

Well I'm out for now, pretty tired. I'm gonna go ahead and brush up with Helz on my read list and post something articulate near the end of the day.

Cheers guys.

29. ISO #579

Lol xD

Also I'm not dodging your question, Banana. But I don't really feel the need to answer it either.

Well I'm out for now, pretty tired. I'm gonna go ahead and brush up with Helz on my read list and post something articulate near the end of the day.

Cheers guys.
    So you'll only answer a crucial question that will help us read you until when... Until you're L-1? Or until Helz coaches you on what to say?

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

I am pumped up about this. I said:

AIVION quotes THAT post and says:

...That was directed towards Firebringer's vote on Frozen and his reasoning, not you. I probably should of said Frozen on my second part of the response to her, I can see why you thought I was still talking about you. Firebringer is basically saying he views Frozen as scum, I just wanted him to give more in-depth thought over it.
    He then quotes that EXACT SAME post AGAIN and says:

-vote BananaCucho
    What changed from him explaining himself to full on OMGUS and backtracking the backtrack? I'll tell you what.

I'm not going to be here by day-end, so I might join you.

Willing to lynch Excal, AIVION, Gyrlander, and
    well I'm currently reconsidering FA and Firebringer

I'm going to lookup pod and tdl again before I decide on it.
    This SP post occurs after AIVION responds to me in a casual manner and BEFORE AIVION OMGUSes me. If you'll realize, with me unvoted by him I am at L-3 and tied for the leading train. AIVION is at L-4, and if SP votes him, he's tied for the leading train, so he puts me back at L-2 before leaving. Safer to leave me at L-2 (and earlier at L-1) and leave than let himself possibly be tied for leading train if SP votes him.

Noob slip, survival instincts kicked in. Now is it a town who wants to survive more than lynch a scum? (Not likely) Or is it a scum trying to avoid being lynched and defaulting on the Banana mislynch again?

I feel better about this vote than any other today.

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

Sounds like he's coming off as attempting to paint targets as scummy instead of scum hunting here.. and potentially directing early game attention

Sounds like he's doing preflip associations....

Yet he's also contradicting himself here... Sounds a bit odd to me.

@Firebringer ... since you're basically at it with SecondPassing at the moment, your thoughts on this?
    I don't get why you're weren't voting me after this post. You basically called me scummy. How could I still be a null/scum read to you?

Care to elaborate more on this ["though some things did stick out for me like the "pre game talk" or something." -Firebringer)?
    You never elaborated on this, AIVION. You also never replied to Firbringer's question

Spoiler : Other things I got out of an earlier reread: :
    got u. so you really want TPD gone?

I feel you are more informed and have clues and trying to force the lynch on certain people. Exactly what I'm expecting of mafia in this game. the way you voted people and moved to someone else and suddenly pushing it for a lynch (and asking others to join you on them) is extremly scummy

I like L2 votes
    -vote secondpassing
    I can go two ways with this quote of Frozen Angel's. It's either painting me as scummy when my train was in full force, or it was so WIFOMy it was a town move (she just explained scum's expected play). I'm leaning on scummy painting.

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Put her back to L-1 or I lose all respects for you
    @powerofdeath Why did you put me at L-1 in the first place? You sort of explained this but I would like to hear more about it in detail.

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Ive been reading stuff and everything people said about you while reading you, I was agreeing to. People on PoD's bandwagon didnt really try to defend you, they were just like, 'oh PoD is just scummier than Banana.'
    Well you are scummier than Banana because I null read you right now and town read BananaCucho. I also wished TDL posted more, he's only saying very neutrally aligned things. I don't get why people would be so neutral-sounding in this game which makes me slightly scum read TDL for it too.

I'm pretty sure I can place Frozen Angel better after a flip.

I'm really tired.

-vote AIVION

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

-vote Frozen Angel

powerofdeath (3 [L-2]): BananaCucho, secondpassing, TheDarkestLight
    BananaCucho (3 [L-2]): AIVION, powerofdeath, Excalibur

I do beleive that there is a good chance for both scum to be on same wagon.(or not being in any [>.> at superjack] but trying to make excuses [like reaction testing he did] to join one)

I do feel the first wagon is the scummy one and I do think there is a good chance for both scum to be in {BananaCucho, secondpassing, TheDarkestLight, SuperJack}

That's how I feel right now.

The problem is I'm getting no Vibes from Avivion , POD and Excalib (the second wagon) which is shitty frustrating.

My only town read right now is FB which he wasn't under any kind of pressure and I'm not like "that slot is town let's go check others" about him.
    I do beleive I did actively analyse wagons going on.

My main scum read is SuperJack. I'm not accusing him of filmsy stuff. your accusing me of filmsy stuff!

And the last sentence is the part that make me to stand up and say! what a game. Scums just standing in shadows everyone else is fighting to eachother like crazy people. yes FB thats not town you talking.

Am I chosen ?

44. ISO #594

Well you are scummier than Banana because I null read you right now and town read BananaCucho. I also wished TDL posted more, he's only saying very neutrally aligned things. I don't get why people would be so neutral-sounding in this game which makes me slightly scum read TDL for it too.

I'm pretty sure I can place Frozen Angel better after a flip.

I'm really tired.

-vote AIVION
    Everyone is trying SOOO hard to set me up for the next lynches don't they?

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

Nice job addressing my questions to you. You still don't acknowledge how your vote park put me at L-1, why are you dodging addressing that?

@Firebringer

How do you feel about this given that your push on me was to try to get me to show my "true colors?"

Spoiler : Side note to Firebringer :
    Seriously though wtf? I was ignoring you because I'm tired really of always trashing you and pointing out how Banana > Firebringer. You said you scum read me and got people to vote me to show my "true colors", and when I show said " colors" you bitch and whine since you perceive truth as personal insults. No matter what, you hate me and want to goad me into going after you but fucking truce for no man, I'm tired of it.

Here are my "true colors" BTW

Offer still stands to be my lackey but supplies are going fast!
    I think you are clearly buddying me here. Thing is, I feel if you arae scum, I should totally sheep you since you are likely bussing an ally anyways.

On a Side Note:
    Why not instead of calling people who scumread you as bad, or insulting players you can actually target their arguments and explain where they are wrong if they are wrong. You ignoring the arguments and just dismissing them is scummy.

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600