S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 56
Register

User Tag List

Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 4558
  1. ISO #2751

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I thought Varcron was scum. If I couldn't trust my role to be my real one - the worst thing that might happen is that someone would try to shoot him and I would heal him. But I didn't think that would happen. And I wanted to make sure that if my role did something my target wouldn't like, that it would be pointed at someone scummy
    This happens to be my main evidence so far with Sen

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon
    I don't know what to think. His claim of protecting someone he scum read almost sounds like too scummy to be scum
    He's right with this except I highlighted a problem in the original quote that needs to be seen by all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon
    the worst thing that might happen is that someone would try to shoot him and I would heal him. But I didn't think that would happen. And I wanted to make sure that if my role did something my target wouldn't like, that it would be pointed at someone scummy
    I never got any notification saying that my cell was visited last night (This could be possible due to him actually being doc, so I will give him that) but he is basically saying my main defense for him. He visited a "really scummy" player to see if he was a lunatic, yet he hasn't been called out by Sen?

2. ISO #2752

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Cucho I can agree with, however I don't really think that we should rule him out as scum yet simply due to the extensive amount of wolfing from yesterday (from a prot role I don't personally believe that that was a smart play on his part)

I'm going to highlight a little spot here I want to touch on

I think that Sen could potentially be using those logical plays as scum with a greater likelihood than town. HOWEVER, I also think that there could always be a chance he is town, therefore I will not apply pressure on the slot at this point until we see more

He has also been very wishy woshy with his vote already today.
    Given that nobody knew anything about their role on D1 and that protectives have little chance to confirm their role to themselves or others, I think Banana's play is not bad at all. The WIFOM for killers and for oneself about roles is so great that a lot of apparent town roles can do what Banana did freely.

As for the Sen part... Perhaps? I don't know, I don't want to lynch him atm, especially not with what I see on early D2: he claims to have important feedback, so it shouldn't be too hard to mechanically solve his slot eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #2753

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Given that nobody knew anything about their role on D1 and that protectives have little chance to confirm their role to themselves or others, I think Banana's play is not bad at all. The WIFOM for killers and for oneself about roles is so great that a lot of apparent town roles can do what Banana did freely.

As for the Sen part... Perhaps? I don't know, I don't want to lynch him atm, especially not with what I see on early D2: he claims to have important feedback, so it shouldn't be too hard to mechanically solve his slot eventually.
    I have mixed feelings about him cause #2751

4. ISO #2754

This happens to be my main evidence so far with Sen

He's right with this except I highlighted a problem in the original quote that needs to be seen by all of you.

I never got any notification saying that my cell was visited last night (This could be possible due to him actually being doc, so I will give him that) but he is basically saying my main defense for him. He visited a "really scummy" player to see if he was a lunatic, yet he hasn't been called out by Sen?
    To add on to this, this could be a smooth executioner play by Sen, but I wouldn't go that far just yet. He seems town tunneled on me currently, which is what I'd expect considering the reads on me D1.

5. ISO #2755

Amen, I hope it ends in an MM lynch though.
    Oh, I forgot to address this, good thing I looked at the ISO...

What the bloody hell is this? Why was the CFD attempt from the main lynch target, a consensus scummy player, gain ANY traction yesterday, and why did you even hope for me to be lynched lol, you hadn't even expressed a scumread on me. ? ? ? ? this is EXTREMELY scummy and opportunistic.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #2756

To add on to this, this could be a smooth executioner play by Sen, but I wouldn't go that far just yet. He seems town tunneled on me currently, which is what I'd expect considering the reads on me D1.
    That's it? I'm an Executioner? If I wanted you lynched, you would have been lynched on D1.

Still waiting for that "case" against me, by the way. Or was that threat just more empty words which crumble under the slightest scrutiny?

7. ISO #2757

This is going to appear shady AF but I can't help it.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

His play reminds me of his scum game for the past few times, if we have to leave it up to chance at this point so be it.
    To repeat what Sen would say... weak. EXTREMELY weak lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    CFD MM GOGOGOGGOGOO TOWNTAKER
    Did you really get convinced by this? xD

8. ISO #2758

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post

Basically, his slot plays like Trump yeah. K gotcha
    By the way @secondpassing you have just earned the best shitpost award and have proved efficiently that Donald Trump is in fact a Ritual Killer scum.

9. ISO #2759

10. ISO #2760

I'm apathetic for getting scum painted since it's happened to me for most games
    Hm, a lot of posts like the one above, saying he's always being scumread, but I can't find any of the actual anti-veteran speech in the ISO (granted the feature is horrible, so maybe I have missed it). Strange... Ganelon and I would have hallucinated the exact same thing? Doubt is in my mind.

11. ISO #2761

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    There's been a dozen times when I feel like voting you, but decide against it because "that's just too dumb, can't be scum", and if I start a train on you, chances are it won't stop.

You just used doubting your assigned role and the likelihood of being a lunatic as an excuse to target Banana.

BGs get no feedback unless they save their target, and that's assuming you aren't a lunatic. Why would you try to make it sound like a drug dealer is the most likely case?

And then there's this:

Sounds like genuine scum self-awareness.

-vote Varcron
    No, just awareness as to how I need to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Sen
    You just used doubting your assigned role and the likelihood of being a lunatic as an excuse to target Banana.
    You're really quick to jump to conclusions and get momentum early on. What do you gain from this? That's what I ask myself when I notice an easy mislynch target.

There's been a dozen times when I feel like voting you, but decide against it because "that's just too dumb, can't be scum", and if I start a train on you, chances are it won't stop.
    A lovely threat, however I don't like threats that have no backup to them from someone who even now has switched votes twice already today, but that could just be indecisiveness and actual town thought.

Sounds like genuine scum self-awareness.
    Hello? I'm not sure if you're saying as a meme, but that was one of the funniest things I've read all game. Seems like you're after an easy mislynch.

12. ISO #2762

Hm, a lot of posts like the one above, saying he's always being scumread, but I can't find any of the actual anti-veteran speech in the ISO (granted the feature is horrible, so maybe I have missed it). Strange... Ganelon and I would have hallucinated the exact same thing? Doubt is in my mind.
    No, you both pointed it out from I believe it was Simply Arsonist II where I was under fire and mentioned that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    Hm, a lot of posts like the one above, saying he's always being scumread
    Am I wrong?

13. ISO #2763

(fluff)
    That's not a case against me. You said there was a "greater likelihood" of me being scum. Then -over 20 minutes ago- I demanded you to back up those words, and this is all you have? Some shit replies to a few of my recent posts, and the best you can come up with is "that could be an actual town thought"?

14. ISO #2764

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    btw, Is someone going to point out the mafia isn't in this setup and Frinckles and BC were both obviously taking the piss at EOD? Like, why the fuck are people citing the EOD shitposting as some kind of confession?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that shouldn't even be a discussion topic lol.
    Mafia = scum. Don't argue semantics, especially not over someone who has been pegged as scum since the start of d1. lol
    asdfjkaidsgjawopergaowrgnawrgnwerigoadfhawrtn c o n f i r m a t i o n b i a s

15. ISO #2765

No, you both pointed it out from I believe it was Simply Arsonist II where I was under fire and mentioned that.

Am I wrong?
    No, you're not wrong on that point... but you commit the crime of not being towny pretty often

16. ISO #2766

offtopic

granted the feature is horrible
    I use this script:

Spoiler : :
    Code:
    ZeroBin.net is a minimalist, open source online pastebin where the server has zero knowledge of pasted data. Data is encrypted/decrypted in the browser using 256 bits AES. More information on the project page. www.Zerobin.net is not affiliated with the ZeroBin or PrivateBin projects.

Click here to visit the public Guest Book.

By using this site you agree to the Terms Of Service.

ZeroBin.net
    Because ignorance is bliss
    Find us on Tor Onionspace:
    https://zerobinqmdqd236y.onion
    NewClone Raw text
    // ==UserScript==
    // @name		Mafia Post Filter
    // @icon		https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/favicon.ico
    // @description ♥
    // @namespace	RnVjaywgSSBkaWRuJ3QgbWlzcyB1c2luZyBqYXZhc2NyaXB0LiAgIOKYuiDimLs=
    // @include		https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/*
    // @version		1.0
    // @run-at      document-end
    // 
    @Grant
    		none
    // ==/UserScript==

var	names=[],posts=document.getElementsByClassName("postcontainer"),postCount=posts.length,reg=/(href="member\.php\/\d*-)(\S*[^"])(")/;
    	names=getUsersFrom(posts);
    	names.sort(function(a,b){return a.toLowerCase().localeCompare(b.toLowerCase());});
    	addMenu();

function addMenu(){
    	var menu=document.createElement('li');
    	menu.innerHTML='<h6><a class="popupctrl" href="javascript:void(0);">Filter</a></h6></li>';
    	menu.addEventListener('click',show,false);
    	menu.setAttribute('class','popupmenu');
    	menu.setAttribute('id','fuckingmenu');
    	document.getElementById('votecounter').parentNode.insertBefore(menu,document.getElementById('votecounter'));
    	menu.appendChild(UL());
        //fixMenu();
    }

function show(e){
    	if(document.getElementById('hidemenu').style.display==='block')
    		document.getElementById('hidemenu').style.display='none';
    	else
    		document.getElementById('hidemenu').setAttribute('style',"display:block;left:-37px;top:-6px;");
    }

function hideMenu(e){
    	document.getElementById('hidemenu').setAttribute('style',"display:none");
    }

function fixMenu(){
        var menu=document.getElementsByClassName('tcat')[0];
        menu.style.position='fixed';
        menu.style.bottom='0px';
        menu.style.zIndex='99999';
        if(document.getElementsByClassName('firstunread')[0]){
            menu.style.width='26%';
            menu.style.left='42%';
        }
        else{
            menu.style.width='18%'
            menu.style.left='44%';;
        }
    }

function selectUser(u){
    	var i=-1;
    	while(++i<postCount)
    		posts[i].style.display="";
    	var name=u;
    	i=-1;
    	while(++i<postCount)
    		if(reg.exec(posts[i].innerHTML)[2]!=names[name])
    			posts[i].style.display="none";
    }

function showAll(){
    	var i=-1;
    	while(++i<postCount)
    		posts[i].style.display="";
    }

function search(){
    	var u=prompt('Enter username (case sensitive).');
    	if(u==null)
    		return;
    	var i=-1;
    	while(++i<postCount)
    		if(posts[i].innerHTML.indexOf(';">'+u+'<')==-1)
    			posts[i].style.display="none";
    }

function UL(){
    	var e=names.length,i=-1,u,l,a,t,c='';
    	u=document.createElement('ul');
    	u.setAttribute('class','popupbody');
    	u.setAttribute('id','hidemenu');
    	u.setAttribute('style','display:none;');
    	l=document.createElement('li');
    	a=document.createElement('a');
    	a.setAttribute('style','text-align:center;color:#6495ed;');
    	a.setAttribute('href','javascript:void(0);');
    	a.addEventListener('click',showAll,false);
    	t=document.createTextNode('ALL');
    	a.appendChild(t);
    	l.appendChild(a);
    	u.appendChild(l);
    	a.setAttribute('style','text-align:center;color:#ffff00;');
    	a.addEventListener('click',search,false);
    	//t=document.createTextNode('Other');
    	//a.appendChild(t);
    	//l.appendChild(a);
    	//u.appendChild(l);
    	while(++i<e){
            //c=c=='999'?'aaa':'999';
    		//a.setAttribute('style','text-align:center;color:#'+c+';');
            a.setAttribute('style','text-align:center;');
    		a.addEventListener('click',(function(I){return function(){selectUser(I)};})(i),false);
    		t=document.createTextNode(names[i]);
    		a.appendChild(t);
    		l.appendChild(a);
    		u.appendChild(l);
    	}
       u.style.fontSize='120%';
        u.style.width='80%';
    	return u;
    }

function getUsersFrom(data){
        var n=[],i=-1,e=postCount,h='',user='';
        while(++i<postCount){
            h=data[i].innerHTML;
            user=reg.exec(h)[2];
            if(n.includes(user))
    			continue;
            n[n.length]=user;
        }
        return n;
    }

It doesn't list all posts by the user, but it will ISO the posts by the user within the page you're currently reading (so better if you use 50 posts per page). It will add a new option next to the vote count one.

17. ISO #2767

That's not a case against me. You said there was a "greater likelihood" of me being scum. Then -over 20 minutes ago- I demanded you to back up those words, and this is all you have? Some shit replies to a few of my recent posts, and the best you can come up with is "that could be an actual town thought"?
    There is a greater likelihood of you being scum, and I can show you as to why.

I'm sorry that responses take so long, but you're getting cocky with it now.

You did nothing town-like during the whole day. If your town play is to incite random lynches and to spam while getting mislynched, then you should find a different game. You are dying today.
    I'm assuming that this entire post is scrapped considering how little you adhered to your words so far. The infuriating thing is that I agree with most of this.

Banana claimed doctor, you know?

Stop this dumb bickering and didn't do shit all they long, plus he claimed being scum when he though he was going to be d1's lynch. He's already dead. Let's move on.
    Right, let's move on to another easy mislynch that with one word could die, right? That doesn't seem scummy at all. At least I can stick to a lynch once I get it stuck in my head.

[QUOTE=Sen[FTFY.

Why are you suddenly defending him? Did you get culted? Sucks for you, mate, you were doing decent job yesterday.[/QUOTE]

So you're telling me you go after Banana with all of your heart, then suddenly your heart just changes on the spot? This was #2481

No. Mention it now.

We have super majority. Town is stacked. No need for dumb plays at this point.

Plus I have feedback that can confirm a pure scum role or confirm a townie's role, but I need feedback for that.
    Please enlighten us on that feedback, you seem to be breadcrumbing your role.

-vote Frinckles

Only poetry or madness could do justice to the noises.
    This is the worst part seeing as how you had Banana in your scopes the entire day, then switching to Frinkles (as much as he was Neutral Killing, it appears that you don't particularly care for who actually dies, you just want someone to die.)

So therefore my conclusion is either Executioner or a very blind townie.

18. ISO #2768

19. ISO #2769

At least I can stick to a lynch once I get it stuck in my head.
    LMAO. I'm not even going to bother, because anyone can go back and see for themselves. I'm pretty sure you were the person who changed votes the most during d1; you would jump into any train that passes by. Pathetic.

20. ISO #2770

21. ISO #2771

LMAO. I'm not even going to bother, because anyone can go back and see for themselves. I'm pretty sure you were the person who changed votes the most during d1; you would jump into any train that passes by. Pathetic.
    This is coming from the guy who had a hard on for Banana yet decided to move to Frinkles at EOD? THEN after that you say that Banana is dead today, then vote me.

Calling me out for something that you do as well doesn't look good.

22. ISO #2772

23. ISO #2773

24. ISO #2774

This is coming from the guy who had a[b] hard on for Banana[b] yet decided to move to Frinkles at EOD? THEN after that you say that Banana is dead today, then vote me.

Calling me out for something that you do as well doesn't look good.
    Spoiler : HOFB :
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

25. ISO #2775

By the way @secondpassing you have just earned the best shitpost award and have proved efficiently that Donald Trump is in fact a Ritual Killer scum.
    Well, that was before the flip.
    It was a good case by yzb, but since my opinion was already, "Frinckles plays scummy but roleclaimed something important." I didn't exactly need to be persuaded of his scumminess.

Well who knows, maybe he was really given the counselor rolecard.

26. ISO #2776

On a similar sort of note, I don't believe MM was shown any sinister alignment text since last night.
    Nothing out of the blue with his posts.

I don't really have a better place to put my vote, and I have too many town reads at this point.
    -vote Varcron

I'm not sure how to read Light, kinda wanna just lynch so I can ease up the uncertainity.
    See you all in the morning. Maybe at one point me and SuperJack will have a discussion on something.

27. ISO #2777

Looking at voting history, Varcron's vote was parked on BananaCucho for almost the entirety of yesterday.
    I didn't take all the counts in consistent intervals so perhaps I missed it.

I don't remember seeing the sort of justification behind his vote, and I recall asking him about it at some point- but my memory is hazy and ill have to dig up that answer in the morning.

Would format the Vote Counts but I'm a little out of it to do proper analysis.

Dont remember why I wrote this
    At my time of entering, I found this vote count to be quite odd

Ganelon (2 [L-5]):
    Frinckles, SuperJack
    Varcron (2 [L-5]):
    Ganelon, BananaCucho
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-6]):
    Sen
    Sen (2 [L-5]):
    yzb25, Marshmallow Marshall
    yzb25 (1 [L-6]):
    theoneceko
    Frinckles (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami

Skip Day (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami
    BananaCucho (4 [L-3]):
    Frinckles, SuperJack, Sen, Varcron
    yzb25 (3 [L-4]):
    Ganelon, theoneceko, BananaCucho
    Frinckles (2 [L-5]):
    yzb25, secondpassing
    theoneceko (2 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, renegade

I think the count was after the first 24 hours?

Skip Day (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami
    yzb25 (4 [L-3]):
    Frinckles, Ganelon, theoneceko, BananaCucho
    BananaCucho (4 [L-3]):
    SuperJack, Sen, Varcron, Gyrlander
    Frinckles (1 [L-6]):
    yzb25
    theoneceko (2 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, renegade
    renegade (1 [L-6]):
    secondpassing

the beginning of the mass claim shenans

Ceko Sheriff
    Varcron BG
    Banana Doc
    Frin Asylum counselor

Ganelon (2 [L-5]):
    Frinckles, secondpassing
    BananaCucho (5 [L-2]):
    SuperJack, Ganelon, Sen, Varcron, Gyrlander
    Frinckles (2 [L-5]):
    yzb25, BananaCucho
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    renegade (1 [L-6]):
    theoneceko
    Sen (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami
    secondpassing (1 [L-6]):
    renegade
    Light and Sen have a spat and MM presents a case on Light after a stretch of time

Ganelon (2 [L-5]):
    Frinckles, secondpassing
    BananaCucho (3 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, Sen, Varcron
    Frinckles (3 [L-4]):
    Ganelon, yzb25, BananaCucho
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    renegade (1 [L-6]):
    theoneceko
    Sen (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami

BananaCucho (5 [L-2]):
    Frinckles, SuperJack, theoneceko, renegade, Varcron
    Frinckles (6 [L-1]):
    Ganelon, Sen, yzb25, Marshmallow Marshall, secondpassing, Gyrlander
    Varcron (1 [L-6]):
    BananaCucho
    Sen (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami
    EoD Chinese Fire Drill

Varcron (3 [L-3]):
    Sen, Marshmallow Marshall, secondpassing
    BananaCucho (1 [L-5]):
    SuperJack
    Sen (1 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami

feedback given Varcron votes Banana at somepoint and Sen questions

28. ISO #2778

29. ISO #2779

I'm inclined to believe that Frinckles fence-sitting was a product from seeing the scum rolecard they received. I'm also going to assume I was right about renegade (not an absolute right, but that my read was justified) and thus Varcron and possibly Ganelon were distributed scum cards.

Since Varcron's night action doesn't make a whole lot of sense it's possible he was too flustered by the feedback reporting and typed something out of hast or of anxiety. Or perhaps he was flustered and didnt know how to execute his newly realized win-condition from the alignment feedback on killing a sinister.

30. ISO #2780

31. ISO #2781

32. ISO #2782

33. ISO #2783

34. ISO #2784

35. ISO #2785

36. ISO #2786

37. ISO #2787

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I dont know tbh, I've not seen anything that would make me think I'm scum, yourself?
    You have failed to give me any kind of vibes, so I'd say that pretty suspicious. Plus you kinda look like me. Coasting.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

38. ISO #2788

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You have failed to give me any kind of vibes, so I'd say that pretty suspicious. Plus you kinda look like me. Coasting.
    Cool, so you got nothing from me at all? Weird. Go back and read.

My viewpoint on banana is known, I feel it would have a negative impact on the day for me to continue my push on banana.

I'm with Sen because Sen is saying exactly what I'm saying, they shared the view point on banana with me.

Also I'm not a fan of this big flex of feedback that solves the game. When the game gives out plenty of false information.

Are you also saying you would lynch someone you are getting no scum vibes from?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #2789

My viewpoint on banana is known, I feel it would have a negative impact on the day for me to continue my push on banana.

I'm with Sen because Sen is saying exactly what I'm saying, they shared the view point on banana with me.

Also I'm not a fan of this big flex of feedback that solves the game. When the game gives out plenty of false information.

I'm saying I rather lynch someone who seems like a big ? to me than players who have given me some town vibes at certain points of the game.

40. ISO #2790

offtopic

I use this script:

Spoiler : :
    Code:
    ZeroBin.net is a minimalist, open source online pastebin where the server has zero knowledge of pasted data. Data is encrypted/decrypted in the browser using 256 bits AES. More information on the project page. www.Zerobin.net is not affiliated with the ZeroBin or PrivateBin projects.

Click here to visit the public Guest Book.

By using this site you agree to the Terms Of Service.

ZeroBin.net
    Because ignorance is bliss
    Find us on Tor Onionspace:
    https://zerobinqmdqd236y.onion
    NewClone Raw text
    // ==UserScript==
    // @name		Mafia Post Filter
    // @icon		https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/favicon.ico
    // @description ♥
    // @namespace	RnVjaywgSSBkaWRuJ3QgbWlzcyB1c2luZyBqYXZhc2NyaXB0LiAgIOKYuiDimLs=
    // @include		https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/*
    // @version		1.0
    // @run-at      document-end
    // 
    @Grant
    		none
    // ==/UserScript==

var	names=[],posts=document.getElementsByClassName("postcontainer"),postCount=posts.length,reg=/(href="member\.php\/\d*-)(\S*[^"])(")/;
    	names=getUsersFrom(posts);
    	names.sort(function(a,b){return a.toLowerCase().localeCompare(b.toLowerCase());});
    	addMenu();

function addMenu(){
    	var menu=document.createElement('li');
    	menu.innerHTML='
    Filter
  41. '; menu.addEventListener('click',show,false); menu.setAttribute('class','popupmenu'); menu.setAttribute('id','fuckingmenu'); document.getElementById('votecounter').parentNode.insertBefore(menu,document.getElementById('votecounter')); menu.appendChild(UL()); //fixMenu(); } function show(e){ if(document.getElementById('hidemenu').style.display==='block') document.getElementById('hidemenu').style.display='none'; else document.getElementById('hidemenu').setAttribute('style',"display:block;left:-37px;top:-6px;"); } function hideMenu(e){ document.getElementById('hidemenu').setAttribute('style',"display:none"); } function fixMenu(){ var menu=document.getElementsByClassName('tcat')[0]; menu.style.position='fixed'; menu.style.bottom='0px'; menu.style.zIndex='99999'; if(document.getElementsByClassName('firstunread')[0]){ menu.style.width='26%'; menu.style.left='42%'; } else{ menu.style.width='18%' menu.style.left='44%';; } } function selectUser(u){ var i=-1; while(++i'+u+'<')==-1) posts[i].style.display="none"; } function UL(){ var e=names.length,i=-1,u,l,a,t,c=''; u=document.createElement('ul'); u.setAttribute('class','popupbody'); u.setAttribute('id','hidemenu'); u.setAttribute('style','display:none;'); l=document.createElement('li'); a=document.createElement('a'); a.setAttribute('style','text-align:center;color:#6495ed;'); a.setAttribute('href','javascript:void(0);'); a.addEventListener('click',showAll,false); t=document.createTextNode('ALL'); a.appendChild(t); l.appendChild(a); u.appendChild(l); l=document.createElement('li'); a=document.createElement('a'); a.setAttribute('style','text-align:center;color:#ffff00;'); a.setAttribute('href','javascript:void(0);'); a.addEventListener('click',search,false); //t=document.createTextNode('Other'); //a.appendChild(t); //l.appendChild(a); //u.appendChild(l); while(++i:void(0);'); a.addEventListener('click',(function(I){return function(){selectUser(I)};})(i),false); t=document.createTextNode(names[i]); a.appendChild(t); l.appendChild(a); u.appendChild(l); } u.style.fontSize='120%'; u.style.width='80%'; return u; } function getUsersFrom(data){ var n=[],i=-1,e=postCount,h='',user=''; while(++i

It doesn't list all posts by the user, but it will ISO the posts by the user within the page you're currently reading (so better if you use 50 posts per page). It will add a new option next to the vote count one.
Interesting!
Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
On a similar sort of note, I don't believe MM was shown any sinister alignment text since last night.
Nothing out of the blue with his posts.

I don't really have a better place to put my vote, and I have too many town reads at this point.
-vote Varcron

I'm not sure how to read Light, kinda wanna just lynch so I can ease up the uncertainity.
See you all in the morning. Maybe at one point me and SuperJack will have a discussion on something.
In case you and @Gyrlander missed it, @secondpassing : @Light_Yagami is 99 % town. If he would just confirm he recieved something interesting in his feedback, it'd be nice. Just trust me on that one, alright? ^^

• ISO #2791

Your towncred from the "no lynch D1" spotlight has more or less died. As Gyrlander said, you've been coasting. I also agree with Gyrlander on that lynching someone who's a big question mark after a whole 72 hours days and 2.4k posts is better than lynching someone who has been somewhat towny at times, and on that it is not a bad lynch.

One thing, though, Gyrlander... did you just say you have been coasting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyr
    That doesn't exactly look good.

• ISO #2792

Because that script from Sen breaks in quotes, I'll copypaste the post so that you can see it:

In case you and @Gyrlander missed it, @secondpassing : @Light_Yagami is 99 % town. If he would just confirm he recieved something interesting in his feedback, it'd be nice. Just trust me on that one, alright? ^^

• ISO #2793

• ISO #2794

I think my lynch order right now is pretty simple: Varcron -> Light / SJ
    I share this order, minus Light, by the way.
    My order: Varcron => SuperJack => Probably one of [Gyrlander / Sen / Yzb25 (less likely) => Conspiracy theories, basing on my reads [BananaCucho / Ganelon / Ceko]
    In that order.

• ISO #2795

Congrats MM, you have broken page 56.
    It-it's not me, it's Sen! ;-;

• ISO #2796

Your towncred from the "no lynch D1" spotlight has more or less died. As Gyrlander said, you've been coasting. I also agree with Gyrlander on that lynching someone who's a big question mark after a whole 72 hours days and 2.4k posts is better than lynching someone who has been somewhat towny at times, and on that it is not a bad lynch.

One thing, though, Gyrlander... did you just say you have been coasting?
    That doesn't exactly look good.
    Coasting as in the sense of "not feeling very involved in what the hell is going on and just throwing random comments that people ignore and makes you sad". Although that must be more me than SJ.

• ISO #2797

Because that script from Sen breaks in quotes, I'll copypaste the post so that you can see it:

I'm sorry but I kinda can't. He won't die today so you have that.

• ISO #2798

Jesus fucking christ MM #2790 totally broke my page XD

Also I'm really not a fan of people following Sen on a new Varcron train after we all took the vote off and seemed to tacitly agree this wasn't worth spending the next 48 hours on. We should be using today to look into MM and SJ. Someone should ISO them. SJ in particular:

-vote Superjack

The dude did his dipshit-bait "plays" and has been piggybacking Sen's shit taste in trains ever since. Sen seems to have a thing for voting all the most LHF-ish players in the universe and SJ has been merrily following along.

@deathworlds Suppose you're lunatic and you're receiving fake random feedback related to your role. How exactly is the probability of each possible piece of fake feedback weighted? For example, is there a 50/50 chance that doctor receives fake feedback that he successfully healed someone? Or is it weighted more like 75/25 to reflect the "plausibility" of targetting someone that actually got attacked? Will a fake investigator have an equal probability of returning any role?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

• ISO #2799

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Jesus fucking christ MM #2790 totally broke my page XD

Also I'm really not a fan of people following Sen on a new Varcron train after we all took the vote off and seemed to tacitly agree this wasn't worth spending the next 48 hours on. We should be using today to look into MM and SJ. Someone should ISO them. SJ in particular:

-vote Superjack

The dude did his dipshit-bait "plays" and has been piggybacking Sen's shit taste in trains ever since. Sen seems to have a thing for voting all the most LHF-ish players in the universe and SJ has been merrily following along.

@deathworlds Suppose you're lunatic and you're receiving fake random feedback related to your role. How exactly is the probability of each possible piece of fake feedback weighted? For example, is there a 50/50 chance that doctor receives fake feedback that he successfully healed someone? Or is it weighted more like 75/25 to reflect the "plausibility" of targetting someone that actually got attacked? Will a fake investigator have an equal probability of returning any role?
    I should withdraw MM, actually. MM does seem towny this game. Make that just SJ lmao.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

• ISO #2800

Aaaand I forgot to make the question green. Aaaand I'm spamming the thread. F.

•  

Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast