S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I think @aamirus has been taking almost everyone with a huge spoon-full of skepticism / doubt. And honestly she's bounced back and forth on my radar at least 3 times this game: To be honest, when she bluffed about being a 'Vote-Jester' I was not even going to be surprised.

She even says how skeptical she is of everyone here. Does being a top poster make her innately town? No (but I appreciate the participation.) Do I think she's scum, not necessarily. I do think she needs to home-in on something of substance soon to be taken more seriously as a town member, however.
    That's an interesting post you picked out there. She was defending you there, asked Wiisp why he is voting you specifically.

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903
    Ganelon

I'm completely lost this game, sorry fellas. It's why I'm acting so weird.
    also, I don't *suck up to people*, I buddy people I think are actually smart and capable of solving the game. at the risk of sounding like a completely arrogant ass, I'll go on and say that's because I see myself in them. I hate it but most of my games are just bad, and in my other games my reads are typically quite good. this is why I'm acting like this, emotionally I absolutely hate it when I fuck up because I feel like that makes other people think I'm an idiot (whereas if you get to know me you realize I am not actually an idiot)
    I don't think I'm capable of forming useful reads this game, so I'll just try and get myself confirmed town, as that's at least somewhat useful to everyone else (this is the purpose of this post)

I'll go out on a limb and say that my gut says MM is not town. so if there's someone I would 100% vote today it's probably MM
    you can disregard my other reads, except for the one on Wiisp and the one on Kenny. I'm not sure about Kenny... my gut says he's town but I'm not sure.
    I don't have any other reads yet, but I'll see if maybe my scumdar gets better as the day progresses (wouldn't bet on it though)

4. ISO #904
    Ganelon

I don't give a fuck if this gets me a wolfread but Wiisp is 100% right about aamirus, this isn't her wolfgame, she's way too gung ho, scum are more hedgy (guess like I was :P)
    anyway,
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

I would be ok with lynching here today.

5. ISO #905
    Ganelon

@Distorted get over here and tell me what you think about MM

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Magoroth
    do you have a town game I can read?
    I'm Ganelon, you've played with me before

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    We need to lynch some1 before end of day or something terrible happens according to blink. Im still in favor of frinckles.
    what the fuck

10. ISO #910

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    That's an interesting post you picked out there. She was defending you there, asked Wiisp why he is voting you specifically.
    At this point, asking @Wiisp anything is a dead end. Literally calls Magoroth out and votes him for 'arguely the most wolfy post this game' to which Magoroth asks why..

..He receives no response. Instead Wiisp opts to vote me with no explanation (tonally) after I raised a paragraph's worth of points about Magoroth's behavior.

https://imgur.com/a/GilFbR2

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916
    Ganelon

@Kenny i understand where you're coming from with the read on aamirus, hell I would probably have scumread her for her opening posts
    but I think you may be tunnelling a bit too hard, just a gut feel, I'll read through the rest of d1 again and how "aamirus' behaviour changed" throughout the day

17. ISO #917
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    It’s kind of a yikes when u respond with yikes to sarcasm lol
    this post is townie

18. ISO #918
    Ganelon

Immediately shooting down the besties idea

Can't we be drinking buddies at least?
    Scvm and Wiisp are never ever a team

19. ISO #919

We need to lynch some1 before end of day or something terrible happens according to blink. Im still in favor of frinckles.
    can we vote someone else? i really like the points they are making :/
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

20. ISO #920

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Scvm and Wiisp are never ever a team
    how lol they are the only two ppl on frinckles rn
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

21. ISO #921

Apparently I couldn't substantiate enough to get a motivation for Magoroth. It's not even being discussed. I guess "I'm confused" or "he's the exception to the rule" are good enough responses so sure, we can try something else.

-vote Huey The Long

I'm not a fan of insignificant participation / coasting. Blink doesn't seem to have plans to replace anyone 12 hours out from a supposed explosion; I say bandwagon this.
    At the very least the people here actually posting (whether you scumread them or townread them) have something you can reference tomorrow.

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

@Frinckles
    nobody wants to vote Mag and nobody wants to vote you, guess we are out of luck
    next best action is build a train on someone whos made two posts, that way anyone can hop on the train and nobody will bat an eye
    MM made more than two posts. How is your read on him? Early on you've voted him yourself aswell.

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

Why lil' homie?
    I mean, let's face it. The only reason you've been off the hook this whole game is because "your town shit-posting is meta." If I didn't TR Naz (and think she was lying about being your Lover) I'd probably opt for you to be lynched. Explain to me why you think I'm a good target.

36. ISO #936

I mean, let's face it. The only reason you've been off the hook this whole game is because "your town shit-posting is meta." If I didn't TR Naz (and think she was lying about being your Lover) I'd probably opt for you to be lynched. Explain to me why you think I'm a good target.
    Speaking of which, you haven't explained yet why you do townread naz, have you?

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

I thought my thoughts were pretty clear in that post, im in favor of ur lynch still. :P
    who else, m'love?

40. ISO #940

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    If I'm in a lover-pair, I wasn't aware :/ blink may have used that role, as it was in the video mafia games he watched me play, but theres no way he would put more than 1 pair in the game...would he?? Lol that would be wild
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Well, I mean I guess we aren't lover pairs since scv doesn't like my advances *puts checkbook away*
    Here

41. ISO #941

I'm not his lover tho he rejects me cuz he Gey

I mean flavor wise I don't want to lynch him because my char is in love w him, but from a macro perspective I am down to lynch the girl who rejects me so! If I can't have her, no one can!!!

42. ISO #942
    Ganelon

I'll be back, rn I'm content with an MM lynch

43. ISO #943

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Speaking of which, you haven't explained yet why you do townread naz, have you?
    Slight town-read, at the very least.
    -Actually called out Light's bullshit, which our beloved top poster Aamirus fumbled around trying to do. (#385 )
    -Called out Mag's bullshit with me (#872 )
    -Is cognitive of perceived team's and how her own posts are perceived (#920 )
    -Plays the Cello, objectively the best instrument. (#853 )

It's more likely that SCV is a Heartbreaker type role than anything else, based off of flavor. But an game-thread indicator might be that they've never voted for each other. In fact, SCVmurderer has almost completely ignored Naz outside of one post at the halfway mark of the day where he implied she was Miss Moon.

Speculation, but it can be referenced later.

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945
    Ganelon

@blinkskater please change the lynch to plurality, trust me, there's a couple of inactives and it's not worth it IMO

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

Frickles reads actually arent bad when you isolate them from the rest of his posts as well as his earlier tone
    uggghhhhh
    First FM game. Not surprised if you hold my earlier tone against me but I needed to warm up a little bit.

I'm beginning to wonder if Huey isn't simply AFK.

49. ISO #949

First FM game. Not surprised if you hold my earlier tone against me but I needed to warm up a little bit.

I'm beginning to wonder if Huey isn't simply AFK.
    To elaborate, it's possible he's silenced/blackmailed. He was in-game as early as page 6 and then completely vanished. Keep in mind this was during all the silly banter. Of course there likely isn't a way to prove that.

50. ISO #950