ISO ikarusdk Bartender (SoD3)
    ISO Loldebite
    ISO Marshmallow Marshall
    ISO Mizery
    ISO powerofdeath Citizen (EoD1)
    ISO Varcron Chemist (SoD2)
    ISO Vittae

Additional notes:
    Majority is enabled per request. 51% of the votes will mean a wagon is hammered and the vote bot will come in and lock the thread. I will likely process the hammer the next time it is 7pm EST, unless I am busy.

Ties are decided by the loyalist/mafia's vote if and only if they did not split their own votes AND the resulting elimination would end the game in their favor. Otherwise RNG.

Votes to skip/sleep work like any other vote. I normally process them in a special way, but because I forgot to clarify that in signups, they will instead be treated as if it was a regular wagon. If there are more votes to skip than any specific wagon, a skip will happen. If there is a tie involving a skip wagon, the tie will be treated as such, so there could be a skip if it is RNG'ed.

Loyalist's chat runs 24/7, this was not specified in the setup nor in its replies so I am assuming this.

Spoiler : role PM format :

you are a (Patriot/Loyalist) role

eliminate the opposing faction or have nothing preventing that from occurring

game thread: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...ndoff?p=973771

(insert loyalist chat link)

Spoiler : POST-GAME REVEAL OF SETUP NOTES :

Patriot Snitch
    Patriot Chemist
    Patriot Bartender
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Loyalist Coward
    Loyalist Investigator

Reasons as to why its balanced:

1. Snitch cant confirm themselves without dying. Effectively a low-power role, to help give some power to town.

2. Coward can counter Chemist and to some extent Snitch, but not really bartender. Reason being Bartender's town play, if they are going to make use of their role, is to create fake-claimed situations in order to gauge reads. This happens regardless of whether Coward works and doesn't necessarily hurt town.

3. Chemist can still target/kill the investigator. Also helps to prevent the game from just being over after two mis-eliminations, which I feel is a tad too easy for the loyalists to pull off. Especially on a site that doesn't always do productive d1's. If I made chemist to be doctor, armor smith, or gun smith, or even stagecoach driver instead, that could potentially confirm two people when tipping the game back towards town's favor and can be really damning if played right. With chemist, its a minimum of one patriot confirmed and one loyalist dead and isn't as likely to "confirm" two or more people. Granted, with chemist, it can back-fire. But so long as Chemist lives, the game can't quite end in Loyalist's favor.

4. Loyalist Investigator can help loyalists discern fake-claims and what-not, which could improve their overall strategy and play. To some extent this alone could help them mitigate bartender / snitch 's impacts. Otherwise its low-impact-ish, which is what I think this setup needs to be roughly balanced in light of the town's options.
    [2:07 PM]
    ======================
    Setup could be a fair bit swingy though if Chemist dies in some circumstances (edited)
    [2:08 PM]
    But, I felt like we needed something to prevent or cause a kill in town's favor, and the alternatives could be worse I think for the game's balance.

Edit: I think Coward having 1 less hide may make this more balanced, as Chemist in its current state may have an only one in seventh chance of RNG hitting a loyalist with the Coward hiding, but I can't make such a change without announcing it and, without thinking up other changes, it may risk spewing Coward as Loyalist and/or existing.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; March 20th, 2023 at 04:49 PM. Reason: added setup notes
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 348: Standoff

@deathworlds
    @ikarusdk
    @Loldebite
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Mizery
    @powerofdeath
    @Varcron
    @Vittae

Day 1 has begun! It ends in 48 hours. A countdown link will be added to the 1st post soon.

5 votes to hammer.

As a friendly reminder of the FM rules, five posts are required per day phase. I don't care what's in those posts, just only that you've made at least five. If you can't do that, I may replace you or warn you depending on my judgement.

If there are any questions about anything, it is best to PM me either on-site or through discord. Public questions to me will not be answered unless I am suffering from a sudden and inexplicable need to be stupid.

There may be more rules than what I've mentioned here, but if you're inexperienced, haven't played in past games in mine, or simply because of the fact I haven't clarified or mentioned it, you'll probably be given some level of leniency.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    Hey folks, I've been looking forward to this game!
    So have I ^^ glad to be back in there!

-vote Varcron

THE TRADITION MUST BE UPHOLDEN
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8

Although at the same time I'm really wanting the game to get going ASAP.
    I agree - but how are you planning to proceed? Are you making the game progress atm? What's your experience with forum mafia?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #9

uhm

I DEMAND HYPE

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I agree - but how are you planning to proceed? Are you making the game progress atm? What's your experience with forum mafia?
    Happy to see you're trying to get us somewhere!

I'm highly experienced with FM but this is my first time on this site. Lumi invited me to play here as I haven't played a FM game in some time (hence my personal excitement towards the game). I have some understanding of the site from speccing some of the games here though.

I'm deliberately trying to hold off on posting a lot right now as I can be a bit intense in lighter games like this if I don't dial it down a notch and I don't want that to cause issues in a community I haven't yet played much in. It's unlikely I'll be able to accomplish too much tonight before I have to bow out but once I return later it should be much clearer what sort of players and information I'm working with.

Thoughts on Miz's first post?

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

@powerofdeath am I correct in my belief that you're somebody who used to be a regular here but hasn't played in some time?

Mind if I ask how long it's been since you've last played? If you're better as town or mafia? And basically anything else you want to chat about (I've got nothing else I specifically want to hear but got to start somewhere, thoughts on players who've posted so far?).

16. ISO #16

Based on a very very very quick and not in the slightest bit thorough meta comparison between this game and MM's most recent games as both alignments on this site that I could find, he's probably more likely a villager here than rand.

In the villa game of his I checked he immediately came in and started pushing for content (to such a degree that it felt like he was trying to get blood out of a stone in that game) but just like how I interpreted his above posts here he was putting a lot of effort into genuinely pushing the gamestate forwards and trying to accomplish things with minimal info.

The entrance to the wolf game of his I read was starkly different, to such a degree that I had wolfread his first few posts in that game before I even checked what his alignment was. He was very aggressive in his opening to the point of being disingenuous, his logic was difficult to follow from a villager's perspective and he seemed much more eager to be jumping on an easy push than he did putting up the pretence of being pro town or opening the game up for more content.

Sadly I have had almost no time to dig into this any deeper than a very surface level glance at two games I found and I won't have chance to do more before I have to leave but if anyone with meta on MM could tell me a bit more about him that would be greatly appreciated (or just look into what I'm bringing up here yourself in more detail perhaps).

17. ISO #17

@powerofdeath am I correct in my belief that you're somebody who used to be a regular here but hasn't played in some time?

Mind if I ask how long it's been since you've last played? If you're better as town or mafia? And basically anything else you want to chat about (I've got nothing else I specifically want to hear but got to start somewhere, thoughts on players who've posted so far?).
    Yeah, back then I was probably one of the most active FM players. Uh I think I stopped around 2017-2018 maybe? I remember signing up a couple of SFMs since but forgot I signed up for them and got replaced. This is the first time I rememebered.

I think I was better as mafia but I definitely prefer playing as town by a wide margin.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Yeah, back then I was probably one of the most active FM players. Uh I think I stopped around 2017-2018 maybe? I remember signing up a couple of SFMs since but forgot I signed up for them and got replaced. This is the first time I rememebered.

I think I was better as mafia but I definitely prefer playing as town by a wide margin.
    Yeah, similar to what I'd thought then but thanks for answering anyway.

Anyone in this lobby you're familiar with at all?

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

It has been far too long since I've played, and it is good to be back, both with some players that are new to the site, and players that haven't been here in years (omg hi PoD).

Anyways I was thinking about the setup and I wanted to do some setup speculation because why wouldn't I, and also I want to see if at the end of the game my guesses were correct.

Roles:
    Town:
    Citizen
    Armorsmith
    Gunsmith
    Chemist
    Electromaniac
    Physician
    Stagecoach
    Snitch
    Tracker
    Scout
    Investigator
    Janitor
    Bartender
    Coward
    Tailor
    Operator

Scum:
    Blacksmith
    Chemist
    Electromaniac
    Physician
    Stagecoach
    Tracker
    Scout
    Investigator
    Janitor
    Bartender
    Coward
    Tailor
    Operator

Now I'm going to separate the roles into categories based how I think a reasonable FM host would separate them

Town:
    Protection (Aiding in the survival of town): Armorsmith, Physician, Bus Driver, Operator, Coward
    Offensive (These roles are town's offensive weapons): Gunsmith, Chemist, Electromaniac
    Investigative (These roles help us learn info): Snitch, Tracker, Scout, Investigator
    Vanilla (These roles either have no active ability or should not use their abilities at night): Citizen, Janitor, Tailor, Bartender

If you are a Janitor, Tailor, or Bartender, do NOT use your abilities, as they will confuse us.
    Town is pretty simple to separate into its appropriate categories, standard FM balancing principles can be applied to a town's makeup.

Scum:
    Protection: Physician, Coward
    Investigative: Scout, Tracker, Investigator
    Disruptive: Janitor, Tailor, Bartender, Bus Driver
    Offensive: Blacksmith (realistically the blacksmith is likely going to give guns to himself to increase kpn by .5), Electromaniac, Chemist.

I don't think we're likely to see duplicates in category for the scum team, no double investigative, no double protection, certainly no double offensive (although I doubt we have any offensive whatsoever as the kpn would be OUCH!), and unlikely double disruptive.

Now to look at the role distribution.

Town
    Hidden Patriot
    Hidden Patriot
    Hidden Patriot
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Scum
    Hidden Loyalist
    Hidden Loyalist

Two power scum, up to three town power.

Generally you want the TPR to match up with the amount of power scum roles, but not all roles are made equal.

If we have a janitor, this game gets a lot harder, as it appears they have unlimited charges, and it's not clear whether alignment is revealed.

If we live in a world where we have a janitor, I expect we'll have three town power roles,
    if we don't have a janitor, then I expect we have two true TPRs and another role from the "vanilla" category I invented.

Here's my guesses as to role list for scum, and I'll keep my speculations regarding the town side to myself outside of broad generalizations of amount.

Investigative (likely tracker or investigator, as lookout abilities have significantly less value in the hands of scum outside of multiball)/Non-janitor disruptive vs Two true town power
    OR
    Non-scout investigative/Janitor vs Three true town power

I find scum having a protection to be unlikely, protecting yourself from night kills as scum tends to lead to a reveal from the person who attempted to kill them, outing the scum in the process. If scum has a KPN we are toast, so I don't think martin gave them it (unless he was feeling particularly sadistic when choosing the list), so it's likely investigative and a disruptive.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    It has been far too long since I've played, and it is good to be back, both with some players that are new to the site, and players that haven't been here in years (omg hi PoD).

Anyways I was thinking about the setup and I wanted to do some setup speculation because why wouldn't I, and also I want to see if at the end of the game my guesses were correct.

Roles:
    Town:
    Citizen
    Armorsmith
    Gunsmith
    Chemist
    Electromaniac
    Physician
    Stagecoach
    Snitch
    Tracker
    Scout
    Investigator
    Janitor
    Bartender
    Coward
    Tailor
    Operator

Scum:
    Blacksmith
    Chemist
    Electromaniac
    Physician
    Stagecoach
    Tracker
    Scout
    Investigator
    Janitor
    Bartender
    Coward
    Tailor
    Operator

Now I'm going to separate the roles into categories based how I think a reasonable FM host would separate them

Town:
    Protection (Aiding in the survival of town): Armorsmith, Physician, Bus Driver, Operator, Coward
    Offensive (These roles are town's offensive weapons): Gunsmith, Chemist, Electromaniac
    Investigative (These roles help us learn info): Snitch, Tracker, Scout, Investigator
    Vanilla (These roles either have no active ability or should not use their abilities at night): Citizen, Janitor, Tailor, Bartender

If you are a Janitor, Tailor, or Bartender, do NOT use your abilities, as they will confuse us.
    Town is pretty simple to separate into its appropriate categories, standard FM balancing principles can be applied to a town's makeup.

Scum:
    Offensive: Blacksmith (realistically the blacksmith is likely going to give guns to himself to increase kpn by .5), Electromaniac, Chemist.

I don't think we're likely to see duplicates in category for the scum team, no double investigative, no double protection, certainly no double offensive (although I doubt we have any offensive whatsoever as the kpn would be OUCH!), and unlikely double disruptive.

Town
    Hidden Patriot
    Hidden Patriot
    Hidden Patriot
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Scum
    Hidden Loyalist
    Hidden Loyalist

Generally you want the TPR to match up with the amount of power scum roles, but not all roles are made equal.

If we have a janitor, this game gets a lot harder, as it appears they have unlimited charges, and it's not clear whether alignment is revealed.

If we live in a world where we have a janitor, I expect we'll have three town power roles,
    if we don't have a janitor, then I expect we have two true TPRs and another role from the "vanilla" category I invented.

Here's my guesses as to role list for scum, and I'll keep my speculations regarding the town side to myself outside of broad generalizations of amount.

Investigative (likely tracker or investigator, as lookout abilities have significantly less value in the hands of scum outside of multiball)/Non-janitor disruptive vs Two true town power
    OR

I find scum having a protection to be unlikely, protecting yourself from night kills as scum tends to lead to a reveal from the person who attempted to kill them, outing the scum in the process. If scum has a KPN we are toast, so I don't think martin gave them it (unless he was feeling particularly sadistic when choosing the list), so it's likely investigative and a disruptive.
    fuck me, I should've proofread, put operator in the disruptive class
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #24

fuck me, I should've proofread, put operator in the disruptive class
    *scum operator*
    brb killing myself for simple typos
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #25

anyways an open ended question for everyone, on a scale of 1-10 how impressed are you to know I'm right?

Nah for real, it's been a long time since I've played, and I think I have it down on the money, but I would like to know other people's thoughts
    fucketh me in the ass

26. ISO #26

Hello guys. I went to bed excited about this game and I woke up excited about this game.

Since there are people who I've never met, I will briefly introduce myself.

I have experience in starcraft mod arcade mafia, but I am relatively new in FM set up. This is my third game to be exact, my first game was Warcraft S FM hosted by MM, and my last one was Lazzy. Through these games I've met some of you present here. I loved the complexity of FM, and in depth analysis of everything rather than the complete chaotic nature of arcade.

Having said all that, please do excuse me if I ask stupid questions and say stuff that makes me sound oblivious because I am still learning.

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Hello guys. I went to bed excited about this game and I woke up excited about this game.

Since there are people who I've never met, I will briefly introduce myself.

I have experience in starcraft mod arcade mafia, but I am relatively new in FM set up. This is my third game to be exact, my first game was Warcraft S FM hosted by MM, and my last one was Lazzy. Through these games I've met some of you present here. I loved the complexity of FM, and in depth analysis of everything rather than the complete chaotic nature of arcade.

Having said all that, please do excuse me if I ask stupid questions and say stuff that makes me sound oblivious because I am still learning.
    Your name remind me of Ika, I miss Ika

28. ISO #28

anyways an open ended question for everyone, on a scale of 1-10 how impressed are you to know I'm right?

Nah for real, it's been a long time since I've played, and I think I have it down on the money, but I would like to know other people's thoughts
    how long have it been since you last played? Its been like 6-7 years for me

29. ISO #29

I'm just going to trust you are 95% correct, purely based on seniority and experience. But it'll be a good idea to come back to this post and follow up as days progress.

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    thank GOD i thought i was going to rand wolf again

I'm highly experienced with FM but this is my first time on this site. Lumi invited me to play here as I haven't played a FM game in some time (hence my personal excitement towards the game). I have some understanding of the site from speccing some of the games here though.

I'm deliberately trying to hold off on posting a lot right now as I can be a bit intense in lighter games like this if I don't dial it down a notch and I don't want that to cause issues in a community I haven't yet played much in. It's unlikely I'll be able to accomplish too much tonight before I have to bow out but once I return later it should be much clearer what sort of players and information I'm working with.

Last game here with Mizery he was a town so I don't know what he means by he was going to rand wolf again, perhaps he is wolfing right now.

Edit *he thought he was going to random wolf
    Last edited by ikarusdk; March 12th, 2023 at 07:11 PM.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

I can see what edits occur in this thread and whether or not any malicious editing has occurred. Ikar's edit is perfectly fine.

That said, I'd rather not have to provide a police statement every time someone edits, so please avoid editing if you can.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #33

coulda sworn editing was disabled in this part of the forum, eh
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #34

It's been about half a year or so for me, been slowing down with the amount of games I play these days, working full time and all
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #35

It's been about half a year or so for me, been slowing down with the amount of games I play these days, working full time and all
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #36

Last game here with Mizery he was a town so I don't know what he means by he was going to rand wolf again, perhaps he is wolfing right now.

Edit *he thought he was going to random wolf
    Eh saying "i'm not scum" at the start of the game is such a nothingburger, to me it can be seen as trying to hard to appear as town. Like, if you're town, then why state it unprompted? What, we're just supposed to expect the scum to say they aren't town?
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #37

Ahh, I suspected Lumi had brought you here, but I mistakenly concluded from what they told me when I asked them that they did not know you lol - makes sense. As for posting a lot, it's very variable around here (sometimes we have 1k posts/day, sometimes... much less), so don't be afraid to say things that come to mind. Trying to say relevant stuff instead of spamming is always a good idea, though.

About Mizery's first post: almost every time I tried to read them based on such things, I failed miserably; at this point, I consider whatever successes I might have had when doing it as pure luck. It seems to be easier to read them based on the results they yield (pro-town or pro-scum) than on posts that are basically just WIFOM sandwiches, especially since they always post these. Perhaps someone who knows them better (like Lumi) could tell us more, but I don't think there's anyone around who does, unfortunately.
    TLDR: mizery, if you're scum, you need to help town for real so that we townread you
    ideally by dying after having revealed your teammates
    thanks

HYPEEE!!!!!!
    Thanks xD

38. ISO #38

I know deathworlds a lot, marshmallow a tad bit, I don't think I ever met the rest
    Lol saying you know me a tad bit is quite generous imo, considering how I only really know you from the archive and from the fact you replaced out from some game years ago xD. Glad to see you existing among us, though!
    I know playing on this site is a lot different vibe compared to playing on different websites like mafiascum. People tend to troll a tad bit here, at least back then because they usually have same meta from the arcade game Mafia in SC2 (imagine having similar meta as Town of Salem)
    I'd say this isn't really true anymore

Spoiler : Great Wall of China :
    Roles:
    Town:
    Citizen
    Armorsmith
    Gunsmith
    Chemist
    Electromaniac
    Physician
    Stagecoach
    Snitch
    Tracker
    Scout
    Investigator
    Janitor
    Bartender
    Coward
    Tailor
    Operator

Scum:
    Blacksmith
    Chemist
    Electromaniac
    Physician
    Stagecoach
    Tracker
    Scout
    Investigator
    Janitor
    Bartender
    Coward
    Tailor
    Operator

Town:

Scum:

Town
    Hidden Patriot
    Hidden Patriot
    Hidden Patriot
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Scum
    Hidden Loyalist
    Hidden Loyalist

OR

Perhaps there is something I am missing (might have to do with the fact I should sleep lol), but apart from the "don't use janitor abilities and the like if you're town" message, which is probably necessary and relatively useful, this whole post seems a little... empty, in spite of its size. Where do you want to lead us with this? I feel like we should wait until we have something before going into setup speculation like this, considering it's straight up page 1.

39. ISO #39

Oh, and assuming that every scum KPN goes through, we can only mislynch today.
    2 scum v 6 town
    -mislynch-
    2 scum v 5 town
    -night kill-
    Day 2 is 2 scum v 4 town, assuming another mislynch and night kill, we lose
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #40

Eh saying "i'm not scum" at the start of the game is such a nothingburger, to me it can be seen as trying to hard to appear as town. Like, if you're town, then why state it unprompted? What, we're just supposed to expect the scum to say they aren't town?
    His opening statement in that game was pretty important in that his following posts made it easier for other towns believe he was town (from my POV). I wouldn't say it is nothing at this stage. I know it's just based off one game. It probably is him trying to appear as town as you said though. I'm just reading it as I see it.

If scum specifically claimed they are town, yeah that is nothing. But soft claim town by saying something that might not be true (unless Mizery played elsewhere where he was wolfing)? You could read more into it.

And maybe it is unwise to say you are town, but in some set ups I'm sure it is a strategy to hard claim town early in day 1 especially as a power role that is limited in number.

41. ISO #41

Perhaps there is something I am missing (might have to do with the fact I should sleep lol), but apart from the "don't use janitor abilities and the like if you're town" message, which is probably necessary and relatively useful, this whole post seems a little... empty, in spite of its size. Where do you want to lead us with this? I feel like we should wait until we have something before going into setup speculation like this, considering it's straight up page 1.
    I like setup speculation, it's fun.

And now is the perfect time to go into setup speculation, use it as a springboard to jump into other subjects when there isn't a whole lot going on.
    What, you'd rather I do my "deathworlds setup speculation"tm in the middle of day 2 when we're talking about night results?
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #42

So have I ^^ glad to be back in there!

-vote Varcron

THE TRADITION MUST BE UPHOLDEN
    GOOOOOFYYYYY
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

43. ISO #43

-vote deathworlds

why you gone so long
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

You must've stopped playing about a year before I started FM in general. I think you were in the S-FM one or two before I joined with Fractured Whizzbang.

46. ISO #46

If scum specifically claimed they are town, yeah that is nothing. But soft claim town by saying something that might not be true (unless Mizery played elsewhere where he was wolfing)? You could read more into it.

And maybe it is unwise to say you are town, but in some set ups I'm sure it is a strategy to hard claim town early in day 1 especially as a power role that is limited in number.
    This is among the closest this site gets to pure distilled mafia, town vs scum, informed minority vs uninformed majority, no multiball, no hidden setup, no neutrals. There isn't any reason for anyone to claim anything other than a town alignment, so doing so is kinda forcing the issue and drawing unnecessary attention to it.
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    -vote deathworlds

why you gone so long
    working full time

SAD!
    fucketh me in the ass

48. ISO #48

I thought his set up speculation was fun to read.
    I'm glad someone appreciates it
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #49

working full time

SAD!
    fair enough, that'll do it.

50. ISO #50

I'm going to throw out right now that my night action is not town-friendly, and I won't be using it unless it's absolutely mandatory for the town's survival.