S-FM 347: Lazzy - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: S-FM 347: Lazzy

1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 347: Lazzy

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Sorry for my absence. I severely underestimated the amount of energy that I would have this week.

The only way that this game makes sense at this point is Mabel + Trout, where Mabel pushed me while Trout pushed Oli. It was a play that if I were putting more focus into reading I probably would've gotten.

I don't see a world where Trout is wolf with ika with the fake vote. I guess if I take Trout's fake vote at face value it means the scum team could be Mabel + Ikarus but that feels less likely to me than Trout + Mabel given the way the votes laid out yesterday.
    oliverz144 (2 [L-1]):
    Trout, Stealthbomber16
    Trout (1 [L-2]):
    oliverz144
    Stealthbomber16 (2 [L-1]):
    ikarusdk, FM-Mabel Pines

This looks more correct to me than a world where both scum voted me and oli flipped green anyway.
    well aren't you a sneaky one completely ignoring the fact that the only reason my vote was on Oliver is that I would immediately go to sleep afterwards, meaning abstaining => there'd be a 50% chance I'd die the next day. You are perverting the course of justice

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Imo the pairing is probably Stealth+Trout

Ikar I think is town based off of how he's been acting and I think Mabel has been solving and asking good questions/pointing out useful info constantly.
    Please vote stealth first then

I think stealth almost always flips wolf here whereas Trout sometimes flips town.

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

If I'm wrong here:

Sorry Varcron - you were right on Stealth being town. lol~me

And Stealth - well you should have put more time into this game!!! lol. Hopefully you can agree with me though that Trout + Ikarus had great wolf games here and so if they're the wolf team I wouldn't even be upset losing to that.

6. ISO #206

Well I haven't been turboed so that means I've got to

-vote FM-Mabel Pines

Somehow I knew we'd end up here when I looked at the player list.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #207

I am pretty sure Trout is asleep right now - based on the time he said he's going to bed he's probably somewhere in Europe and so he won't be awake for a few hours now.

If you think that the team could be Trout / Ikarus then please let me know.

If you are town and you think it could be Trout / Ikarus then it's your duty to mention that now, and if you don't then you can't blame me for voting you here after the game lol

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

I'll give you one reason why I am not scum.

I've been arguing against lynching Oliver based on the fact that he was AWOL.

At EoD, oli had two votes by trout and SB, trout by oli, SB by Mabel and Mabel by me.

I admit I was panicking at EoD votes because I was on my phone and had 2 or 3 minutes after I voted Mabel. Mabel then helped me realise that if I don't want oli lynched and already suspecting it was either Mabel or SB, I should vote SB for a tie, randing the vote, which I did.

If I was actually scum, I wouldve been happy to let Oliver lynch go ahead. But I had been against voting Oliver since the train started, and after I realised the tie mechanic, I voted SB hoping SB would flip town which would make Mabel automatically scum in my eyes because her reasoning thay I am scum from day 1 I feel is because she overestimates my skill and projecting that to everyone else. No I am not skilled.

I still believe it is either SB or Mabel either trout being a wildcard. But I am not going to cross the idea of SB and Mabel team.

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

I should say that I also voted SB because I had already decided i would tunnel on him if we lynched Mabel and I was wrong. If he had flipped scum, great, if he flipped town, then Mabel is scum.

Now having said that, if Mabel was actually scum, she would be happy to let me continue with my mistake on not voting SB, lynching Oliver. Instead, she helped me realise I could just tie the votes. She already knew that I was going to hard suspect her if SB flipped town. Would she have risked that?

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I should say that I also voted SB because I had already decided i would tunnel on him if we lynched Mabel and I was wrong. If he had flipped scum, great, if he flipped town, then Mabel is scum.

Now having said that, if Mabel was actually scum, she would be happy to let me continue with my mistake on not voting SB, lynching Oliver. Instead, she helped me realise I could just tie the votes. She already knew that I was going to hard suspect her if SB flipped town. Would she have risked that?
    Unless she was hoping that Sb would flip scum, then it would basically clearing her from me in Mabel-SB scenario

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

I'll give you one reason why I am not scum.

I've been arguing against lynching Oliver based on the fact that he was AWOL.

At EoD, oli had two votes by trout and SB, trout by oli, SB by Mabel and Mabel by me.

I admit I was panicking at EoD votes because I was on my phone and had 2 or 3 minutes after I voted Mabel. Mabel then helped me realise that if I don't want oli lynched and already suspecting it was either Mabel or SB, I should vote SB for a tie, randing the vote, which I did.

If I was actually scum, I wouldve been happy to let Oliver lynch go ahead. But I had been against voting Oliver since the train started, and after I realised the tie mechanic, I voted SB hoping SB would flip town which would make Mabel automatically scum in my eyes because her reasoning thay I am scum from day 1 I feel is because she overestimates my skill and projecting that to everyone else. No I am not skilled.

I still believe it is either SB or Mabel either trout being a wildcard. But I am not going to cross the idea of SB and Mabel team.
    This post doesn't work FMPOV in a world where you're scum. If you're scum and you tie the vote between myself and oli and we're both town (and we are) you lose nothing because the 2-2 vote rands between two town.

I think you are town, but this reason does not mechanically work.

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    I think we're probably the most obvious antipairing of the game at this point after I campaigned to murderize you.
    I know. I agree. That's why I think it's funny to imagine.

26. ISO #226

@ikarusdk

What I'm not understanding about your logic is how it clears Mabel/Trout from being a scum team.
    Since at the point of game I decided Oliver was the second tiniest person, in Oli vs SB scenario where

If SB dies and flips town - Mabel is scum with Trout.
    If SB dies and flips scum - Mable is town and trout is scum.

If Varcron came back and voted Mable with me, and
    If she flipped town - SB is scum with Trout
    If she flipped scum - Sb is town and trout is scum.

But, here is an important part where I could not come to an answer to. Why do I think Trout is always in the scum pair. I honestly dont know why. That is why I have been quite reserved in my read on Trout because my instinct yelled at me that Trout is the other play in scum pair, but I could not voice that from a feeling alone. I needed to have a reason.

Now SB/Mable team would be amazing because of conflict between them so far, but it couldve all been arranged.

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

Why do you scumread me?

You have 5 minutes to answer this. Type as much as you can in those 5 minutes and then once those 5 minutes are up, hit post.

I don't care if you don't finish in time, I want the response after 5 minutes.
    Because I started suspecting you the moment you didnt answer Varcron about CC, which made me think you were potentially buying time to come up with a reason if It was a legit claim, because it would've been a bad CC and once I pointed that out you said it was a joke.

Also I didnt like that you town read Oliver based on three word posts he made and this was before anything serious had been said

At that point I was only suspecting you COUlD be scum.

But then you declared me as scumlist because I voiced my opinions on the day this far, and because I put you specifically in light.

Also I had been pretty open about my thought process and I thought I had been pretty open to be townread.

Because of this, I believed you were trying to put me on the spot to be scumread instead of leaving others townread me, by finding reasons to scum read me.

If you were town, I dont think you wouldve done that.

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

Because I started suspecting you the moment you didnt answer Varcron about CC, which made me think you were potentially buying time to come up with a reason if It was a legit claim, because it would've been a bad CC and once I pointed that out you said it was a joke.

Also I didnt like that you town read Oliver based on three word posts he made and this was before anything serious had been said

At that point I was only suspecting you COUlD be scum.

But then you declared me as scumlist because I voiced my opinions on the day this far, and because I put you specifically in light.

Also I had been pretty open about my thought process and I thought I had been pretty open to be townread.

Because of this, I believed you were trying to put me on the spot to be scumread instead of leaving others townread me, by finding reasons to scum read me.

If you were town, I dont think you wouldve done that.

The last time the game was run everyone in the game claimed sheriff on the first page - Varcron was in that game too, me claiming sheriff on page 1 there was a reference to that game which (sadly) Varcron didn't pick up on.

I was right about oliver - so now why do you not like it? What was my agenda with townreading oliver there? Clearing a town that would otherwise be an easy elimination?

The other reasons you said are just OMGUS - scumreading me because I scumread you.

35. ISO #235

My take on you is that - your reasons for scumreading me are super flimsy and ignore the majority of my posts this game and are just hyperfocused on an opening reason you had to scumread me which isn't even applicable anymore because oliver flipped town.

I think it shows a lack of development in your reads and I think you don't actually know any good reasons to be scumreading me here?

It raises red flags.

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

I'm kind of torn on Ikarus vs Trout though

They both have townie moments

Ikarus has had wolfy moments though, but also Trout's general playstyle is less polarizing so it puts him at less risk to have wolfy moments at all.

So not really confident there at all.

Ironic, considering going in I thought they would be the most polarized lol

41. ISO #241

The last time the game was run everyone in the game claimed sheriff on the first page - Varcron was in that game too, me claiming sheriff on page 1 there was a reference to that game which (sadly) Varcron didn't pick up on.

I was right about oliver - so now why do you not like it? What was my agenda with townreading oliver there? Clearing a town that would otherwise be an easy elimination?

The other reasons you said are just OMGUS - scumreading me because I scumread you.
    Because you wouldn't have known you would be right on Oliver. Also you wouldnt have known oliver would go AWOL and be an easy elimination.

I could not develop any reading Oliver from his post perhaps due to my experience.

You can say all you like about my reasons, but I am not going to lie about what I thought.

The quick jump to suggest oliver lynch then voting SB to result in either 1) hammer on Oliver 2) me (the only other active player at the time) forced into voting SB and a tie because I had already declared oliver town. Either way, if you were scum, I was forced to divert my vote away from you or guaranteed to lose Oliver.

42. ISO #242

Well I do believe Mabel SB team is less likely than SB Trout or Mabel Trout so although I have very little read on trout, I am gonna probably have to vote Trout, although I would like to read what trout and varcron think about it.

Because we cannot be wrong here today, I dont like Trout or Mabel fishing for lylo votes earlier.

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

Also I had expected the worlds best player to town read me straight away.. xD

I'd you didn't, it is because 1) I was bad or 2) you had higher expectations of me
    OR you were finding reasons for others to scum read me... all your earlier lengthy posts were about how the first lynch would be about the most polarized players here, Oliver, Me, Trout. Then further cemented that idea with reasons why I am scum, why I am the player in your analysis in pairings.

I am not scum reading you simply because you scum read me.

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

Because imagine if it were true
    I wouldnt be so sure.

I learnt that bussing happens all the time here, and you couldve arranged all this between you two. Making each other the most obvious anti pairing could be a thing.

But I doubt this is the case since I was forced into making you and oli into a tie in day 1 lynch so unless Mabel with bussing you, Trout is the most obvious candidate for me to conclude is the other scum

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

OR you were finding reasons for others to scum read me... all your earlier lengthy posts were about how the first lynch would be about the most polarized players here, Oliver, Me, Trout. Then further cemented that idea with reasons why I am scum, why I am the player in your analysis in pairings.

I am not scum reading you simply because you scum read me.
    Let me tell you a story:
    I recently played a game with a stacked playerlist.
    One player in that game is known for having exceptionally good reads.

His name is Mac. Every time Mac would make a scumread the person he scumread freaked out at him and scumread him back. They used reasons like "I don't think town Mac would be so wrong about me"

Mac was town. But other players kept scumreading him simply for being wrong about them that he ended up getting tinfoil pushed on day 1.

I was a wolf in that game, and it was quite nice to see town taking care of one of the most dangerous players in the list for us!

Getting reads in mafia is a process. No one starts with perfect reads, and even refined reads are still going to be wrong quite often. It's the nature of the game. As town part of your responsibilities is to work with other town to find each other.

So if you're town here, tell me, what are all the reasons you think I should be townreading you?