Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: S-FM 347: Lazzy

1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 347: Lazzy

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    -vote FM-Mabel Pines

Since I am town, from my perspective it is going to be either Mabel or SB and their teammate Oliver or Trout. Or on a less likely scenario, Mabel/SB throwing each other under the bus.
    I wish I didn't have to leave an hour ago, and I hope I am right, but if I am wrong, I am death tunneling on SB.

Mabel, if you are certain I am scum, why aren't you voting for me, rather than SB who you think might be scum.
    And I'm not certain you're scum - I'm more confident in my antipairings which point to a stealth scum world than I am in you being scum outright

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    @ikarusdk

Actually super serious,

If you think the team is me and stealth - and you know that there's no one else here to vote - why vote me which will result in oliver dying, rather than voting stealth and having it be randed between the two?

You are right, I had not thought of that

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

oliverz144 (2 [L-1]):
    Trout, Stealthbomber16
    Trout (1 [L-2]):
    oliverz144
    Stealthbomber16 (2 [L-1]):
    ikarusdk, FM-Mabel Pines

will be randing in a few moments

too lazy to close thread since I'll be re-opening it due to lack of night phase
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #160

@oliverz144 dies to tie RNG and flips town

creation of an EoD2 countdown will be put into 1st post soon
    Last edited by MartinGG99; December 16th, 2022 at 03:21 AM. Reason: decided earlier to not give deadchat link given behavior
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

ngl - I think ikarus was kind of caught off guard - planning on voting me in order to push a "Mabel + Stealth" scum team, while letting oliver slide through as the chop.

And then continue that into a push on me today. But didn't realize that if he believes in a Mabel + SB scum team, then he should vote SB there and there's really no reason for him to not.

And now I think he's going to double back on that today and try to come up with a way to not vote SB lol

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

ngl - I think ikarus was kind of caught off guard - planning on voting me in order to push a "Mabel + Stealth" scum team, while letting oliver slide through as the chop.

And then continue that into a push on me today. But didn't realize that if he believes in a Mabel + SB scum team, then he should vote SB there and there's really no reason for him to not.

And now I think he's going to double back on that today and try to come up with a way to not vote SB lol
    Yup, I am not gonna deny that was a screw up on my part. I was hoping the last minute vote from Varcron would turn up but it did not. I also did not think about making votes tie, which is my bad.

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

I'm mad.

Literally get the right reads and then people just don't play the game, at least half the town players just didn't show up for EoD - like oliver just signs for shit min posts at the start of the day and then goes AWOL - what the fuck?

And where Varc never even voted. This is seriously tilting.

23. ISO #173

What do you think the scum team is right now?
    I have some pairs in mind, but I've left home right now after the result but will be back in a few hours. As today progresses, things will hopefully become clearer to me.

But it will all come down to
    Mabel SB
    Mable Trout
    SB Trout

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

Almost forgot:

Since there are no night phases, D2 has started as of like 30 minutes ago. First post has been updated with an EoD2 countdown and the flip.

THAT MEANS 5 MORE POSTS IN 48 HOURS YE COUCH POTATOES >:C

except, obviously, those who have already met this in-game daily requirement

@Stealthbomber16
    @Trout
    @Varcron
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

I have some pairs in mind, but I've left home right now after the result but will be back in a few hours. As today progresses, things will hopefully become clearer to me.

But it will all come down to
    Mabel SB
    Mable Trout
    SB Trout
    ???

We've just played an entire day of FM - you were already townreading oliver - there shouldn't be a huge re-evaluation for you here, there's no new insights shaking up your world view, why are your reads still so hands off?

You just listed every possible team that doesn't include you, you basically said nothing.

We're on day 2 and you're basically hard claiming to have no reads here.

This is suuuuuuuuuuper different from the town ikarus I shadow hydra'd with last time.

28. ISO #178

I just hope that I will have more things to read and work on today.
    More things to read?

I literally made like a dozen long posts to wall posts earlier about the content we've already seen - there's plenty of alignment indicative stuff to read right now.

Right now, no stalling, what are your thoughts on the game?
    What are your reads - there's only three possible teams from your POV, right?

So which one do you think is the least likely?

Which one do you think is the most likely?

29. ISO #179

???

We've just played an entire day of FM - you were already townreading oliver - there shouldn't be a huge re-evaluation for you here, there's no new insights shaking up your world view, why are your reads still so hands off?

You just listed every possible team that doesn't include you, you basically said nothing.

We're on day 2 and you're basically hard claiming to have no reads here.

This is suuuuuuuuuuper different from the town ikarus I shadow hydra'd with last time.
    As I explained before, I wanted you to be lynched because I scum read you. SB was going to be next if we mislynch you, with trout being his teammate. But since Oli was mislynched, j am back to where I started.

I mean by what you said in above post, we should be lynching SB and Trout but I would like some more time to contemplate your posts and others before I can come to a conclusion because i cannot be wrong today

30. ISO #180

But I dont know if I can trust you right now because you've been scum reading me all game, which makes me doubt your judgement (with all due respect) because you are obviously wrong about me if you were town. So I need to take what you said with a grain if salt and go with my instinct when I have more time and on pc because using my phone in an outdoor setting is a little difficult

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

As I explained before, I wanted you to be lynched because I scum read you. SB was going to be next if we mislynch you, with trout being his teammate. But since Oli was mislynched, j am back to where I started.

I mean by what you said in above post, we should be lynching SB and Trout but I would like some more time to contemplate your posts and others before I can come to a conclusion because i cannot be wrong today

Why do you scumread me?

And thinking about this scenario from the perspective of who you scumread the most today isn't the right way to go about it. Wolves are working adversarially - they're trying to look townie. And as you said, you don't think there's much to read individual players off of. I disagree but the thing that is much easier to read than just individual players is pairings.

There are three teams - all you have to do is rule out one pairing as a not possible wolf team and then you've got yourself someone who is always a wolf from your POV.

The thing with ruling out individual pairings is that it's much easier to actually be accurate with it. Wolves are constantly working to look townie, but they're not constantly working to look like they can be potentially paired with every player - there will naturally be antipairings that emerge and being able to identify those is one of the keys to winning lylo scenarios.

33. ISO #183

But I dont know if I can trust you right now because you've been scum reading me all game, which makes me doubt your judgement (with all due respect) because you are obviously wrong about me if you were town. So I need to take what you said with a grain if salt and go with my instinct when I have more time and on pc because using my phone in an outdoor setting is a little difficult
    A common mistake in FM is assuming that because someone is wrong about one thing, it means they're wrong about everything.

Or assuming that because they were right about one thing, they're right about everything.

In general players will have a baseline rate at which they're accurate - but then within a given game, just because they've been wrong once or twice, it doesn't mean that all their reads are wrong - the rest of their reads are going to just be at roughly their baseline accuracy rate.

I think you're a wolf with stealth - but I think the Stealth/Trout team is also entirely possible, which is why I wanted to chop Stealth yesterday, because Stealth was always a wolf, but as for his +1 I was less confident.

34. ISO #184

gm everyone, i hope wherever oliver is he realizes he messed up bad back there

also, would it be a good strategy to randomly vote and quickly unvote someone before mafia gets to double-vote them out to catch them in the act? has it worked before and at what success rate?

I'm gonna need a listing of everyone's PC specs if we're gonna do this. If mine are better I think we're good to go

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

-vote Trout

Your last post seems like powerwolfing

I also didn't like the train on oliver at all the entire day, I just haven't had the time to post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

37. ISO #187

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    -vote Trout

Your last post seems like powerwolfing

I also didn't like the train on oliver at all the entire day, I just haven't had the time to post.
    Open wolfing* my terminology is rusty
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

38. ISO #188

-vote unvote

Just realized lylo

39. ISO #189

Imo the pairing is probably Stealth+Trout

Ikar I think is town based off of how he's been acting and I think Mabel has been solving and asking good questions/pointing out useful info constantly.

40. ISO #190

I'm currently typing this from my phone just before I enter my last final of the semester

I'll try to get a quick post out about who we should Lynch but no promises it'll have good reads in it.
    Town:
    Varcron
    Oliver (DEAD)
    Mabel
    Ikar

Scum:
    Stealth
    Trout

I don't see a world where that isn't the scum team judging on the really bad push of oliver the entire day.

41. ISO #191

And @Varcron

If I'm right then I think you will be the only other town to check in before EoD - so please talk to me before you vote - you've had a history of not reading me correctly lol

I at the very least want you to promise to respect my legacy where if I get chopped you'll strongarm in a Stealth chop on the next day.

And then ikarus should probably die in F3 after that I think, but it's less clear who the second wolf would be. Hopefully that could become more clear as time goes on. If I had to bet the game on it now though, I'd bet Ikarus

Especially, especially, especially with the way that he's angling himself here to protect stealth and try to push me alongside stealth
    You arn't getting chopped, I see you as town currently and tbh I had an exam until EOD yesterday so I couldn't really check in. I don't really see the Ikarus read from you though, like it doesn't work in my head.

42. ISO #192

But yeah if I were here yesterday I likely would have voted stealth off. Mabel is in a firm town position currently and I don't even know how any other train solidified to be honest.

43. ISO #193

Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post
    well, seems we're not getting anywhere, so might as well speed this up
    -vote іkаrսsԁk
    This is an invalid vote which appears as a real one, and I have edited the post to reflect that.

Do not discuss my post, other than the fact that the vote shown above is invalid. Any concerns regarding this from a rules standpoint should be directed to me privately, and NOT publicly.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #194

well, seems we're not getting anywhere, so might as well speed this up
    -vote іkаrսsԁk
    this doesn't shine well on you at all trout.

45. ISO #195

Imo the pairing is probably Stealth+Trout

Ikar I think is town based off of how he's been acting and I think Mabel has been solving and asking good questions/pointing out useful info constantly.
    you're missing just one thing, varcron.

my vote was mispelt.

the vote on Ikarus didn't apply.

question is... why wasn't he voted by the other 2 mafia?

46. ISO #196

you're missing just one thing, varcron.

my vote was mispelt.

the vote on Ikarus didn't apply.

Because if you're part of the mafia team there can't be two other people to vote on him..... Big brain.

47. ISO #197

Because if you're part of the mafia team there can't be two other people to vote on him..... Big brain.
    Plus when you say

Quote Originally Posted by Trout
    The point colored is phrased so that you are implying that you are mafia.

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

Sorry for my absence. I severely underestimated the amount of energy that I would have this week.

The only way that this game makes sense at this point is Mabel + Trout, where Mabel pushed me while Trout pushed Oli. It was a play that if I were putting more focus into reading I probably would've gotten.

I don't see a world where Trout is wolf with ika with the fake vote. I guess if I take Trout's fake vote at face value it means the scum team could be Mabel + Ikarus but that feels less likely to me than Trout + Mabel given the way the votes laid out yesterday.
    oliverz144 (2 [L-1]):
    Trout, Stealthbomber16
    Trout (1 [L-2]):
    oliverz144
    Stealthbomber16 (2 [L-1]):
    ikarusdk, FM-Mabel Pines

This looks more correct to me than a world where both scum voted me and oli flipped green anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.