oliverz144 (4 [L-95]):
    Guillo, Yayap, Stealthbomber16, ikarusdk

Yayap (1 [L-98]):
    oliverz144

MartinGG99 (1 [L-98]):
    luona

luona (1 [L-98]):
    Mizery

Oliverz144 has been lynched. He was the Blademaster.

Night 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEV_dI_2d1w in case the video link doesn't work for you

Setup Link

Player Role flip Status
    @MartinGG99 @Helz Alive
    @Mizery Alive
    @luona Alive
    @oliverz144 Blademaster Dead
    @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    @ikarusdk (shadow hydra with @Lumi ) Alive
    @Guillo Alive
    @Yayap Alive

Countdown until the end of night 1

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Don't forget to send your night actions!

Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; October 27th, 2022 at 03:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #302

Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

S-FM Warcraft

No one has died.

Day 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiCExrn6moQ in case the video link doesn't work for you

Setup Link

Player Role flip Status
    @MartinGG99 @Helz Alive
    @Mizery Alive
    @luona Alive
    @oliverz144 Blademaster Dead
    @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    @ikarusdk (shadow hydra with @Lumi ) Alive
    @Guillo Alive
    @Yayap Alive

Countdown until the end of day 2

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

As per the setup mechanics, days now last 48 hours (only D1 lasted 72 hours).

99 votes to hammer.
    (plurality lynch only)

it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

By the way, since Discord seems to be down for the foreseeable future, if you need to communicate with me, you may use the PM system of the forums.

Edit: It's back up; no more issues!
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; October 28th, 2022 at 05:06 PM.

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    it's either helz, ikarus or yapyap if guillo is truthful so this is p eazy
    Did you mean that we are sus list if guillo is truthful? I believe it is pretty much confirmed at this point and by association, SB. Why would Yapyap and I be on the list if we voted Oliver out?

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

Luona has my preliminary vote for day 2.

But I cannot overlook the fact Mizery is till suspicious from my POV. He still hasn't answered my question why he voted Oliver, and changed his vote to Luona also without providing a why. Mizery is either not paying attention to this, or pretending to not paying attention to this game so people assume he is just a towny who has only been skimming posts

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Did you mean that we are sus list if guillo is truthful? I believe it is pretty much confirmed at this point and by association, SB. Why would Yapyap and I be on the list if we voted Oliver out?
    Luona obviously wasn't trying to help oli

wolves vote off their partners all the time, especially when that partner is oli

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Luona has my preliminary vote for day 2.

But I cannot overlook the fact Mizery is till suspicious from my POV. He still hasn't answered my question why he voted Oliver, and changed his vote to Luona also without providing a why. Mizery is either not paying attention to this, or pretending to not paying attention to this game so people assume he is just a towny who has only been skimming posts
    u hurt my soul, r u purposefully underestimating my skills?

12. ISO #312

Why not? Oli was getting pushed by the two confirmed townies. The partner could have easily bus knowing they are gonna inherit oli's full role.

-vote Ikarusdk
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

13. ISO #313

So if the priest healed someone outside of Guillo/Stealth they should reveal and the game is mechanically over
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

14. ISO #314

7 players with 1 scum

Stealth/Guillo confirmed town

That leaves 4 unconfirmed with 1 scum
    Confirm 2 more and its 2 unconfirmed with 1 scum

Worst case:
    D2 misslynch out of the PoE of 3 makes it 6p 5t 1s
    N2 kill 4t 1s
    D3 50/50 between 1t unconfirmed 1s (misslynch)
    N3 kill 2t 1s
    D4 PoE of 1 scum

Its mechanically impossible for them to win if the priest healed someone outside of Guillo/Stealth. If they CC priest claim its a 1v1 instead of a 3p PoE.

If you are the priest and healed someone outside of Guillo/Stealth just reveal and the game is mechanically over.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

15. ISO #315

Also if that happens and your the scum you should just concede.

The little bit of scribblings I made this afternoon on the Oliver Train:

89/91 Guillo and Stealth initiate Train after Oliver says lynching yayap as a town flip means Guillo is scum (85)
    176 Yayap Votes Oliver after posting a brief read wall
    219 Mizery Votes Oliver (no reasoning although in earlier lynch pool)
    220 Ikarusdk votes Oliver while saying he is busy, no reasoning given
    222 Ikarusdk posts reads on players with some odd reasoning on Oliver (Feels hedgy but so does his reads on other players so not out of place)
    247 Mizery shifts vote to Luona (no reason although in earlier lynch pool)
    251 Yayap voices reasoning on Oliver lynch

Its worth mentioning the host confirmed the remaining evil can redirect and kill at the same time.

16. ISO #316

Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Why not? Oli was getting pushed by the two confirmed townies. The partner could have easily bus knowing they are gonna inherit oli's full role.

-vote Ikarusdk
    If your right my guess PM to the host less than 3 hours after replacing into D1 was a 100% game solve on alignments

17. ISO #317

Anyways-
    Please nobody do some FPS gambit nonsense with a priest claim. Thats one of the few things that could totally fuck the town.

Although a simple Priest reveal would put a 3 town kill in a PoE of 4 not revealing and a successful heal would also break the game in towns favor later so please don't reveal or soft or whatever.

Gotta run back to the party and will give more when I am of sound mind in the morning.

18. ISO #318

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    7 players with 1 scum

Stealth/Guillo confirmed town

That leaves 4 unconfirmed with 1 scum
    Confirm 2 more and its 2 unconfirmed with 1 scum

Worst case:
    D2 misslynch out of the PoE of 3 makes it 6p 5t 1s
    N2 kill 4t 1s
    D3 50/50 between 1t unconfirmed 1s (misslynch)
    N3 kill 2t 1s
    D4 PoE of 1 scum

Its mechanically impossible for them to win if the priest healed someone outside of Guillo/Stealth. If they CC priest claim its a 1v1 instead of a 3p PoE.

If you are the priest and healed someone outside of Guillo/Stealth just reveal and the game is mechanically over.
    Explained this like shit but I would encourage people to run the numbers

6T+1S with 4 confirmed is 4 confirmed town, 2 unconfirmed town and 1 scum

Heading out for realz now : P

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

-vote Ikarusdk
    This feels incorrect. Aside from my personal doubts that a new player would purposefully sack their mafia partner in their first game, ikarus's worldview has aligned closely with my own throughout the game thus far.

You haven't dedicated many posts to Martin/Helz or Mizery yet this game. May I inquire as to why that is?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

21. ISO #321

-vote Ikarusdk
    I have to assume that you're voting here with intent.

22. ISO #322

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This feels incorrect. Aside from my personal doubts that a new player would purposefully sack their mafia partner in their first game, ikarus's worldview has aligned closely with my own throughout the game thus far.

You haven't dedicated many posts to Martin/Helz or Mizery yet this game. May I inquire as to why that is?
    I dedicated enough on day 1. I dont buy his newbie card, his posts through day 1 have been a mixture of newbie play and points of view from an experienced player.

But the most important part here is that i voted him when he least expected it, he froze and bailed the fuck out. He has not comeback ever since.

23. ISO #323

And this reads like a wolf expecting to get cred from voting out their partner when they didnt have a choice.

24. ISO #324

-vote Ikarusdk
    Perhaps, but I doubt this was the case here because when Oli was getting pushed by two 'confirmed' townies, the suspicion on Oliver was marginal at best, most reasons being that he was acting out of place. Maybe that is a sure scumtell for you, but I don't know Oliver so I don't know what is a scumtell for Oliver. I had my own doubts on Oli for various reasons but I did not vote him because I definitely knew he was scum. The initial two votes on Oli did not guarantee him being lynched later. Why would another scum jump on Oliver wagon and strengthen votes on him when they could've pushed votes on another player and convince others to do so, dividing the votes?

I dedicated enough on day 1. I dont buy his newbie card, his posts through day 1 have been a mixture of newbie play and points of view from an experienced player.

But the most important part here is that i voted him when he least expected it, he froze and bailed the fuck out. He has not comeback ever since.
    Well, I'll take that as a compliment. It's because I'm working in a hospital setting, I can't really use phones to write posts because that requires looking at phones for a while and I'm not supposed to be doing that. I did read what others have said including yours during breaks, but I didn't think you'd want my response immediately so I didn't say anything.

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

And this reads like a wolf expecting to get cred from voting out their partner when they didnt have a choice.
    What I actually meant was to clarify what Mizery said. I know what he typed, but was wondering if he meant the other way around because before you and Mizery mentioned about the wolf voting other mafia off, I didn't even think of that strategy so I wanted to so in my head, people who voted Oliver were more or less town aligned. That is why I asked him. I only started thinking about that strat after you guys mentioned it.

27. ISO #327

I have literally never seen activity/post frequency lead to a successful scumread in a long form FM setting. I have been playing mafia for half of my life. It hasn't ever happened. Statistically it should've happened by now due to just dumb luck. But it simply hasn't happened.

Quite blankly, I do not believe this means anything.

That is because ikarus is a longform newbie (but an experienced shortform player I think?) who has been playing with the additional point of view of the literal mafia world champion.

Not a single thing in this post is alignment indicative.

28. ISO #328

I actively do not understand why you chose to do this to ikarus instead of Mizery, who has had worse thoughts or debatably even no thoughts about the game.

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

Made it back : )

I'm sorry Oli. I do lack critical information that would tell me I 100% suspect you, but based on how I already feel about you from your posts, and what others have already said, plus you seem to be very focused on survival instead of giving your own info who we should be voting, tell me I should vote against you.
    The relevant post I had noted between Ikarusdk and Oliver. Wont give any thoughts because my brain is still in party mode and I want to see what conclusions people will draw from the interaction. Worth a mention for sure though

Still hoping I am right that the game is solved once someone says something specific.

31. ISO #331

it's either helz, ikarus or yapyap if guillo is truthful so this is p eazy
    Why exactly did you exclude Luona from that list?

32. ISO #332

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I actively do not understand why you chose to do this to ikarus instead of Mizery, who has had worse thoughts or debatably even no thoughts about the game.
    I dont see Mizery's post as scummy.

Specially when he called out Martin's push on him for being a big reach, it was townie indignation.

And my initial townread on him still stands, the towntell post was screaming for attention, wolves do not want attention for things that may look bad.

33. ISO #333

wolves vote off their partners all the time, especially when that partner is oli
    Luona was one of the few that DID try to help Oli. She just never had a counter train to jump onto to save him.

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Why exactly did you exclude Luona from that list?
    I second this thought.

I feel that Mizery excluded Luona to try to buddy up, his read is contradictory to what actually happened.

On the flip side - Luona has certainly reduced herself as well in my reads.

Other than the support she gave to Oli, this post has been troubling me.

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    Friendly Soldier
    You are a friendly soldier who cares a lot about others.
    You receive the name of a random Footman along with your rolecard at the start of the game. You have no special abilities.

Rifleman
    You are a skilled sharpshooter.
    Once in the game, you may shoot a player at night, killing them. You may not shoot on night 1.

Sorceress
    You are an adept at magic.
    At night, you may temporarily turn someone into a sheep, preventing them from using any actions that night. They will not be notified of having been turned into a sheep.

Unless if theres a sneaky rifleman maybe but thats self resolving \o/
    Not because of what it contains, but what she omitted.

Blademaster
    You are a veteran Blademaster, highly skilled in deception and murder.
    As the leader, you decide who will be the factional kill's target and who, between you and your apprentice, will be sent to perform it.
    Once in the game, you may use illusions to redirect a target's ability onto a player of your choice. You may use the Rifleman's shot with this, even on N1, if you manage to target him. If your target has no ability, this has no effect, and the charge is still consumed (you cannot reuse the ability later).
    This is literally the only reason a rifleman would not CC guillo on d1. I was waiting to see who would pick up on that detail... turned out to be Helz who, I suspect would have examined the setup more than most with his experience instead of knowing of that fact because it directly relates to his role... But I couldn't be wrong.

Its worth mentioning the host confirmed the remaining evil can redirect and kill at the same time.
    The interactions between Guillo and stealthbomber still feel weird to me, as if Guillo is always asking SB if his read is "ok" and with Oli out of the way, I'm still somewhat expecting a rifleman to CC Guillo now.

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

Good morning.

I suppose we will have to work for our meal

36. ISO #336

I half agree. Reinforces my suspicion that Lumi's coaching may be substantially more involved than just answering questions from time to time. This would make more sense to me than a player lying about being new which would be a rather detrimental play.

37. ISO #337

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Luona was one of the few that DID try to help Oli. She just never had a counter train to jump onto to save him.
    Probably not of much game value to point out but the mafia nerd in me feels obligated to point out this is the point the town slightly blundered on. Without 2 trains minimal meaningful decisions could be made for use in post flip analysis. I like to think of wolves like rats on a boat. If a wolf sees their buddy's boat is sinking its in their self interest to abandon them but they will be incentivized to act against that if you give them hope. Could have made for a nice trap and even if another train went up it could easily be deflated by pointing out the substantial break in thought process as a perspective slip in Olivers play. People kept poking around his odd reasoning but I never saw anyone actually connect it to 'why' such inconsistency is indicative of a scum tell.

38. ISO #338

Concerning ikarusdk, there is some validity to looking up the vote counts and how it progressed throughout the day - it's part of what tipped me off to Luona. And as an arcade player, I can see that being used very often in sc2. And although it's less effective in a forum mafia simply due to the nature of how much time as well of how much text there is to analyze compared to sc2 arcade, it still has its uses... just not as an absolute.

39. ISO #339

There won’t be CCs because im the only other PR besides Priest.

If scum thinks they can CC me at lylo to win, that’d be a scum claim and rest assure, i will bury you like i buried your partner.

I told you guys, i always catch scum on day 1, you just have to work with me in good faith.

40. ISO #340

There won’t be CCs because im the only other PR besides Priest.

If scum thinks they can CC me at lylo to win, that’d be a scum claim and rest assure, i will bury you like i buried your partner.

I told you guys, i always catch scum on day 1, you just have to work with me in good faith.
    Oh I'd definitely would lynch whoever CCs you first - but it's a 1v1 in that case and an auto win for town the next day if you are the scum.

41. ISO #341

This is literally the only reason a rifleman would not CC guillo on d1. I was waiting to see who would pick up on that detail... turned out to be Helz who, I suspect would have examined the setup more than most with his experience instead of knowing of that fact because it directly relates to his role... But I couldn't be wrong.
    I believe it was Luona that pointed out a Rifleman existing could be self resolving first.
    Friendly Soldier
    You are a friendly soldier who cares a lot about others.
    You receive the name of a random Footman along with your rolecard at the start of the game. You have no special abilities.

Rifleman
    You are a skilled sharpshooter.
    Once in the game, you may shoot a player at night, killing them. You may not shoot on night 1.

Sorceress
    You are an adept at magic.
    At night, you may temporarily turn someone into a sheep, preventing them from using any actions that night. They will not be notified of having been turned into a sheep.

Unless if theres a sneaky rifleman maybe but thats self resolving \o/
    I did take note of it and did a thing or three with that in mind. Poke me on it if were both alive tomorrow or post game and I can explain.

I will say given A wolf died yesterday I highly suspect the remaining wolf would have used his charge yesterday along with the kill. It would have been optimal in that in 6p with 2 PR's killing or preventing a rb/doc has a higher chance. The only reasoning I could see for waiting a day would be to control thread tempo and I do not know many players that even consider that sort of thing.

In the very unlikely world there is a Rifleman it may be better for them to just shoot Guillo tonight instead of risking handing the scum +1 kill. I really think we live in a world where Guillo simply gave a genuine reveal though.

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

Ranking people just from the wagon (independent of reads):

Guillo/Stealth: Poked him and started the train off. Not worth wasting time considering their alignment given their standing.

Yayap:
    Looks good. They pushed Oliver, voted them and then when asked about reasoning he had a post that both felt solid as well as felt consistent with his earlier reasoning.
    Because you treat Guillo like an infallible god. You've done nothing but support everything he says and have gone out of your way to show how good he is and how he can't ever be wrong. If it wasn't for his friendly soldier claim that no one CC'ed, I'd probably be throwing him near the bottom of my list. The only thing that held me back from voting you is that apparently your meta is that you always look scummy - which just makes me want to lynch you early instead of a lylo situation with you still alive and it being a coin flip to read you. Your argument that either Guillo OR me is scum makes no sense and is usually an idea scum would love to take advantage of to get 2 mislynches for the price of one.

Yes Guillo and I have extremally different play styles, so different that he probably doesn't know what I'm actually doing - and if he does understand, then he is playing his part perfectly with a small exception of pushing too far on a certain situation. I believe Stealthbomber knows what I'm up to because he has been around long enough to have seen my past plays and the mafia discussions we've had around strategies.
    Luona:
    Doesn't vote Oliver at any point. This is pretty much their only interaction past apologizing for Oliver being offended at the use of the word disgusting. Given what I see as them having a kind nature I would not consider the other post AI.
    This is so disgusting because it shows Oliver is only half reading the thread, but why would scum do that? I think Oliver is more likely to be careless townie.

And then nothing after that really seems interesting.
    At the end of the day they view my chart and confirm the positions- one of them had indicated Oliver as a soft town lean:
    here u can update mine to this

stealth, guillo, ikaru trs
    yapap sr

the rest is fine
    I would slightly town lean them for this. They could have backed off and clarified Oliver looks worse to them now but they held the position of a town lean on him. I feel like a wolf watching their buddy go down would have either taken my bait to consider a potential counter wagon or at least done some slight distancing in this situation.

Ikarusdk
    Votes Oliver without reasoning post 220. Then gives reasoning post 222
    Oliverzz definitely wasn't the player that started dichotomy but wouldn't this be perfect if he was scum? A Town vs Town situation. By encouraging this division, he draws attention from himself and another player. Of course, this is a long, long shot, especially given how others mention Oliver is a player known to being unusual, and these are just two comments by Oliver rather than a summary as a whole comment chain by him.

My vote is on Oliverzz144 for now.
    While he is wrong that Oliver did not start the dichotomy with post flip association nonsense(unless he is referring to a different one) and I find it hard to agree with his reasoning I could see his reasoning as genuine. He does correctly vote the wolf and his vote does stay there until lynch which says a good bit. I find it less likely that a new player would bus D1 of their first FM game. This belief also comes from how I see Ika as a player. They are considerate and apologetic while self conscious about their experience. I feel like it would be outside of how I read their nature to hard bus their experienced team mate first game (Although my ego dislikes this given it means my D1 guess won't be a game solve..)

Mizery
    Puts Oliver and Luona as never w/w then throws them into a PoE of 3 together. No reasoning for the scum read other than what I can assume is a PoE but the 'process' included saying 'Yayap is doing things so he is fine.' Its worth pointing out scum often soft buss in groups although this is a super early post and the move to put Oliver is no less odd than putting Yayap out of it or Luona in it; so consistent in a way with a potential alignment indicator from intention.
    I think Luona/Oliver is never w/w, Luona's read on him in her long post felt more like a TMI read if anything.
    I wanted to scumread guillo but then he townread me and i like being cleared off two total posts so I'll take it.

Stealth answering about oliver vs. Martin's answer makes me think Stealth is more likely town between the two of them. Martin's answer was long and "helpful" and Steath's was short and antagonistic towards oli, and we all know how oli is (well, besides Yap, ofc)

Ikarus is more likely town, I believe Lumi is helping him very minimally- just as he says.

Idk about yapyap but he's doing things so like he's fine

poe of Luona/Martin/oli i suppose
    Then votes Oliver without reasoning post 219. For context its while they were getting quite a bit of attention for that post flip association post that pinged everyone.

Then votes Luona without reasoning post 247. For context Oliver had basically just kept asking why he is being voted and making cheeky comments like 'did you guys swap the vote and unvote button' while between the votes Luona said nothing.

As the day went on they did not comment or engage with hunting. This one is kinda tricky, you could easily view it as opportunistically pillow pushing a fellow wolf and disengaging to give them breathing room after oddly placing them in a PoE with the person you consider unaligned. Its pretty reachy but not a great look to me. I also want to look deeper into how Luona went from being in their PoE to excluded from their PoE as a consistency break indicative of a perception slip.

49. ISO #349

Its worth noting my Luona read is basically 'Too scummy to be scum' on the wagon ranking now that I read through it again >.<

50. ISO #350

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 9 guests)

..Wut..

Anyways, Intended on throwing down some Iso's but I am lazy atm. Will go back and poke at it as motivation dictates. I think it might be just as simple as Luona/Mizery with the town holding 3 lynches through the game. Our chances are pretty decent so long as nobody does some derpy fake priest claim or something.