S-FM 305: Spirits II (Ladder Game) - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Oh right hi...I'm blink. Im replacing Thaix or whatever his name was. I implore yall to look at his post talking about how everything that everyone was saying was all baseless accusations. Then i need you to put yourself in a 1st time townies shoes of a certain variety. Next i want you to imagine your a first time wolf. In my very honest opinion that type of post would N E V E R come from a 1st time wolf lol.

Blink with the instruction manual. Welcome.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #452

Bakemir that is the most ridiculous and fun chart I've ever seen posted in Mafia before. Covid mesk is gold.

I'd be willing to give your other scumreads a look if it means that you'll reconsider your townreads. Off of D1 Martin didn't seem that scummy to me but it's possible I missed something.

You voted him for a reason I didn't agree with, I'm guessing you found more that solidified that read after the fact?

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    @MartinGG99

I am not gonna read this right now because I am already cringing that you still think I am scum. I believe there are a lot of manipulations here and I am not falling into your trap. I advise everyone else the same regarding Martin.

As for my defense, here is a part of my LW, I prepared a chart for everyone here, the same chart I was working on during D1.

Auwt is dead. His LW matches my chart. His role and alignment matches my chart.

He was convinced you are scum and I am good.

I expected some of the people who interacted with me to die. I knew I would be day target of mafia all along. I knew this risk since the beginning when I threw myself on stage.

IF MartinGG99 claims to be townie, then I challenge him to put a part of his LW down where he doesn't reveal his role. Or propose a solid evidence. Otherwise he is scumtunneling me and I want him to be today's lynch because of the post above which smells scum and full of vendetta. I refuse to play a part in his status-quo for his selfish gains.

I am willing to work with anyone here except for Martin until he proves me he is not scum. He is clearly tunneled on me and fail to provide anything progressive for us town.
    A few things:

1. Ignoring that you're not going to fix what I took out of context isn't going to help you. I mentioned this in my case, and have yet to see a specific example where I took things out of context as per your words.

2.Same could be said for you if you're scum....

3.My LW was legitimately my wall post attacking you, and had nothing to do with my role at all because if I died n1 then the townies could collect whatever information they needed from it after seeing my role. Especially since the setup distinguishes Virus and Wolf kills.

4.This doesn't really make you any townier, with up to 9 possible targets for scum, there can be many reasons to target different people based on how they want to the long game to play out. Unfortunately for you, this is a game capable WIFOM, so its entirely possible you selected Auwt for your purposes here.

5.That's a preety big blanket statement since you, oh i don't know, interacted with a lot of people.

6.How do you know you were going to be a day target for mafia? Because I'm scum and voted you? What about the "lynch proof" state you setup earlier on D1? Suddenly having a lack of faith in it or did you never believe it was "lynch proof"?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #454

Reason being that if I'm not scum and I feel bakemir to not be scum, using your chart as a guide (and under the assumption that your not scum*) it seems the logical place to check.

*That is, I'll give you a pass for now because I'm a sucker for effortposting

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

Holy wallpost, pretty sure martin is town. Not for the really well put wallpost either. But more because after having read the game i find most of his reads align with mine. Coming in i had baker as top scum, likely alpha based on his play. I saw a lot of things he said that i didn't agree with. I also have the same reasoning to townread DM. I don't see his early thought process as ever coming from a scum .

ITS TIME FOR A TOWN BLINK TAKEOVER

Your fate will be decided once MM comes and gives a read on you.

I heard he is very accurate in reading you.

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    A few things:

1. Ignoring that you're not going to fix what I took out of context isn't going to help you. I mentioned this in my case, and have yet to see a specific example where I took things out of context as per your words.

2.Same could be said for you if you're scum....

3.My LW was legitimately my wall post attacking you, and had nothing to do with my role at all because if I died n1 then the townies could collect whatever information they needed from it after seeing my role. Especially since the setup distinguishes Virus and Wolf kills.

4.This doesn't really make you any townier, with up to 9 possible targets for scum, there can be many reasons to target different people based on how they want to the long game to play out. Unfortunately for you, this is a game capable WIFOM, so its entirely possible you selected Auwt for your purposes here.

5.That's a preety big blanket statement since you, oh i don't know, interacted with a lot of people.

6.How do you know you were going to be a day target for mafia? Because I'm scum and voted you? What about the "lynch proof" state you setup earlier on D1? Suddenly having a lack of faith in it or did you never believe it was "lynch proof"?

1. You are only doing this to make yourself look townier because if you were to have a different meta on D2 then others would think scum of you. All your actions are based on what will others think about you. This only comes from non-town position.[/COLOR]

2. [COLOR="#FFA500"Well then how about you get off me? You have been tunneling me since day one. Is this how you contribute to town? Only bakermir is scum for you? Oh and maybe ZEDUS? Right bro. keep tunneling and you will only see me fighting back.[/COLOR]

3. This is a lie. You didn't copy/paste your LW but instead giving this story shows you are lying and have been caught off guard.

4. ANOTHER LIE! I only have 3 scums in my list. It remains the same. If you have questions about my chart, I repeat, I can explain them all. IT is based on D1 reads and uses indicators that might be helpful for town. Also Auwt was living now dead proof that he was honest about me and my LW shows I was honest about him.

5. I didn't interact with a lot of people. However, I did just enough to get myself on plate and get cooked. I expected a hungry wolf to jump on me and guess what? Two of them did.

6. I had all the reason to believe I was lynch proof and guess what? I AM STILL LYNCH PROOF. If you don't like it then go ahead tunnel me like a smoothbrain or actually start working on finding the scums.

7. making points prove you are just frustrated but trying to look legit. just like your useless posting of vote count right after your propaganda post. you are scum all around and I have no reason to believe anything you say until you stop tunneling and start being productive for town.

If you think my tone or energy was scum then thats on you Martin. I have enough believers. You can remain an opposition and I would appreciate if you prove me wrong with the people I trust in this game. However, you have been using your energy only on me.

Tell me why should I take you serious?

8. ISO #458

@MartinGG99

I am not gonna read this right now because I am already cringing that you still think I am scum. I believe there are a lot of manipulations here and I am not falling into your trap. I advise everyone else the same regarding Martin.

As for my defense, here is a part of my LW, I prepared a chart for everyone here, the same chart I was working on during D1.

Auwt is dead. His LW matches my chart. His role and alignment matches my chart.

He was convinced you are scum and I am good.

I expected some of the people who interacted with me to die. I knew I would be day target of mafia all along. I knew this risk since the beginning when I threw myself on stage.

Here I present the chart part from my LW:

(I can explain this chart in detail if you have questions, right now I have to be away a bit)

IF @MartinGG99 claims to be townie, then I challenge him to put a part of his LW down where he doesn't reveal his role. Or propose a solid evidence. Otherwise he is scumtunneling me and I want him to be today's lynch because of the post above which smells scum and full of vendetta. I refuse to play a part in his status-quo for his selfish gains.

I am willing to work with anyone here except for Martin until he proves me he is not scum. He is clearly tunneled on me and fail to provide anything progressive for us town.
    Where am I?

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Also, question for host. @AIVION , please, answer, do mafia have their mafia chat now to communicate or only at night?
    Based on your answer I will think about possible mafia strats and make one more huge post, I think.
    In my series of posts I DO NOT LIKE.

Trying hard much to pretend you don't know how mafia chat works?

11. ISO #461

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Distracting.

If they are away, they will be replaced as soon as some replacement is found. Odds of Victor and Thaiax being scum? I find it hard. I don't think the host would start a game without substitutes for evil team or without mixing the players based on their backgrounds. But yeah, eventually we will have to fix the problem with those two, I see no urgency in it.
    Part of a series of posts I do not like.

Too much information slipping here?

12. ISO #462

Re: Re : S-FM Spirits II (Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    No. I townlock only Renegade. Others in my town list not as strong, as Renegade. My towness rating like Zedus>Renegade>Mike>Auwt. First trusted player in my list (omfg, that's ironic...) is Renegade.

Anyone who hard town reads me is shady IMO. I have not done anything dramatically towny. Pocketing me?

13. ISO #463

That was faster than I expected. I will have to give credit where its due. Thank you for breaking the cycle Zedus

-unvote

Now, I hope this was not something planned in mafia chat to put me on stage. I can already feel the wolves breath over my neck.

There is no way I assumed Auwt and Mike to be together. Comparing the two against MM and me is ridiculous. I have no reason to trust MM this early on but he took the time to analyze the problem between me and Mike. That's huge town points for him and he did question me and I quoted the part in my response earlier to him. Thanks to his input, I was able to see the problem outside of myself but from town perspective. I believe Mike did too. We did put our guns away because it started to feel like we were exposing ourselves more than we should. DM pulled back from this too. Mesk, Renegade and Varcron pointed out that speculations at this point means nothing. They had a good approach to this problem. I believe we all shown town reflex here one way or another.

Surely it is very easy to scumpaint me right now according to some. However, I can argue with anyone here why me, mike and DM shouldn't be lynched today. I understand where Frinckles is coming from and I am ready to answer any questions for everyone.

Shoot

Bakermir talking about mafia chat. Playing stupid? They don't talk during the day. Of course he wouldn't know he isn't scum! /s

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post

Too much information slipping here?

I was honestly concerned with the two slots replacement thinking about a possibility where one of them could be scum and that we will have hard time figuring it out.

But then I realized lynching the inactives would be bad for town because of little information we will get from their death. Auwt made me realize this later on. Call it a newbie mistake from my part. I am still having traumas from Dallarian/DW

17. ISO #467

Not sure where you're getting your information from. That's fake news. MM can't read me to save his life. Even tho i wuv my widdle marshmellowy pal. Am i alowed to shitpost today because i missed day 1?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

18. ISO #468

Bakermir talking about mafia chat. Playing stupid? They don't talk during the day. Of course he wouldn't know he isn't scum! /s
    i honestly thought they would share discord during the day. I had a misunderstanding of the whole mafia chat and kinda confused myself with what happened in my last game then later i realized that was only a day game. I can go smoothbrain sometimes too and I was honest in my confusion regarding mafia chat. But if you wanna call me scum on that, I won't stop you. I am known to make newbie mistakes. Remember the lynch/trial shit I pulled in our first game. I do that weird stuff and I am learning still

19. ISO #469

i honestly thought they would share discord during the day. I had a misunderstanding of the whole mafia chat and kinda confused myself with what happened in my last game then later i realized that was only a day game. I can go smoothbrain sometimes too and I was honest in my confusion regarding mafia chat. But if you wanna call me scum on that, I won't stop you. I am known to make newbie mistakes. Remember the lynch/trial shit I pulled in our first game. I do that weird stuff and I am learning still
    How do I square newbie mistakes with that high effort graph?

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

I am town. Take it or leave it friends.

I have posted a part of my LW too. rest is just me explaining the chart anyway. I can post that too, yall can lynch me. I will flip town and then another town gets shot and maybe few people die to virus meanwhile. Town is doomed if you follow scum's lead on me.

Also, I am quite sure the sooner I am not lynched, I will be a night target anyway assuming they didn't consig on me.

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

I was honestly concerned with the two slots replacement thinking about a possibility where one of them could be scum and that we will have hard time figuring it out.

But then I realized lynching the inactives would be bad for town because of little information we will get from their death. Auwt made me realize this later on. Call it a newbie mistake from my part. I am still having traumas from Dallarian/DW
    One of reasons why i think you are scum is because you were so quick to just want to toss the afks to the lynch train.. I come more to the conclusion that a more active player replacing the slots would be far more beneficial. Leaving the top 2 plays from the top two trains day 1 (bake + DM) is far more detrimental from my pov. I see you being easily told that in a night chat to cover up some of the mistakes you made D1.

25. ISO #475

One of reasons why i think you are scum is because you were so quick to just want to toss the afks to the lynch train.. I come more to the conclusion that a more active player replacing the slots would be far more beneficial. Leaving the top 2 plays from the top two trains day 1 (bake + DM) is far more detrimental from my pov. I see you being easily told that in a night chat to cover up some of the mistakes you made D1.
    Works both ways Blink, don't paint it any other way.

My champs game:
    D1 lynch is a jack of all trades afk player.

We decided lynching afks was bad and and a very scummy but almost entirely afk player is replaced by a high activity ones who effortposts 3 days straight right into the towncore.

He was scum.

26. ISO #476

I laugh hard at this post when I flip town.

Keep them coming scum

27. ISO #477

I laugh hard at this post when I flip town.

Keep them coming scum
    I would appreciate if you slowed down the morbid inflection about yourself though. Town shouldn't be so obsessed with their own death when they have 0 votes against them.

28. ISO #478

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I would appreciate if you slowed down the morbid inflection about yourself though. Town shouldn't be so obsessed with their own death when they have 0 votes against them.
    Yes. I agree. These are simple questions and he is already at take it or leave it stage, daring us to vote.

29. ISO #479

1. You are only doing this to make yourself look townier because if you were to have a different meta on D2 then others would think scum of you. All your actions are based on what will others think about you. This only comes from non-town position.[/COLOR]

2. Well then how about you get off me? You have been tunneling me since day one. Is this how you contribute to town? Only bakermir is scum for you? Oh and maybe ZEDUS? Right bro. keep tunneling and you will only see me fighting back.

3. This is a lie. You didn't copy/paste your LW but instead giving this story shows you are lying and have been caught off guard.

4. ANOTHER LIE! I only have 3 scums in my list. It remains the same. If you have questions about my chart, I repeat, I can explain them all. IT is based on D1 reads and uses indicators that might be helpful for town. Also Auwt was living now dead proof that he was honest about me and my LW shows I was honest about him.

5. I didn't interact with a lot of people. However, I did just enough to get myself on plate and get cooked. I expected a hungry wolf to jump on me and guess what? Two of them did.

6. I had all the reason to believe I was lynch proof and guess what? I AM STILL LYNCH PROOF. If you don't like it then go ahead tunnel me like a smoothbrain or actually start working on finding the scums.

7. making points prove you are just frustrated but trying to look legit. just like your useless posting of vote count right after your propaganda post. you are scum all around and I have no reason to believe anything you say until you stop tunneling and start being productive for town.

If you think my tone or energy was scum then thats on you Martin. I have enough believers. You can remain an opposition and I would appreciate if you prove me wrong with the people I trust in this game. However, you have been using your energy only on me.

Tell me why should I take you serious?
    1. Once again, a WIFOM statement.

2. Hey even if you aren't scum you're sure acting anti-town with the amount of "play" and speculative information you're giving out. And I am fighting on this.

3. @AIVION is it alright if I directly quote a PM I sent from a previous game on this website? I would like to share with bakermir one of the LW's I sent in my first game to SuperJack to show I do make my cases in my LW's.

4. You're misinterpreting my post here. It had nothing to do with your reads list. Rather, the wolf team can be composed of 3 people, each of them have needs such as getting town read. Its entirely possible they or you killed Auwt for different reasons, or for the reason to create your conflict here. Notice that my first D2 post hasn't taken advantage of his death while your first post of D2 did?

5. You interacted with, off the top of my head: MM, Mike, Auwt, Zedus, Dark Magician, Frinckles, MartinGG99, Renegade....the list goes on. A quick look at your ISO shows you responding to and reacting to preety much everyone here.

6.Can't be a day target if you're lynch proof. Also, not that I cover personal attacks, but its going to be sad if you're scum and are taken down by a "smoothbrain" (I'm assuming it isn't a compliment). Also, being "lynch proof" doesn't prevent me from proving you're plausibly scum.

7.I'm not frustrated, I'm confident. That's what I am.

You're tone wasn't problematic -- your content was. You still haven't evaluated my case which mostly shows me disagreeing with your actions rather than tone.

"I have enough believers" -- bakermir the open wolf, August of 2020.

Your alignment in truth isn't determined by how many believe you.

Also, if you can't take me seriously because I made a case as town then I'm really not sure how this game will work for you as others will make cases too on whoever they vote for. I'm guessing you can't take it seriously since you're the one who is being attacked, and therefore subject to bias.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

How do I square newbie mistakes with that high effort graph?
    my mistakes are in the line of not being familiar to some FM mechanics. just like the "trial vote" in my first game. I am still trying my best to not look at this game from sc2mod perspective. Auwt helped me there so thanks to them I guess.

My chart is based on techniques I use when I play any game similar to FM or sc2mod. It uses indicators such as who voted who, reads key words(post it notes), behaviour, position and most importantly the heat map a.k.a who are most possible lynch/kill targets based on their involvement. I can elaborate on all of that.

32. ISO #482

@AIVION is it alright if I directly quote a PM I sent from a previous game on this website? I would like to share with bakermir one of the LW's I sent in my first game to SuperJack to show I do make my cases in my LW's.
    Sure go for it! If it has no relation to this game then I don't see a problem with it.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

33. ISO #483

you are right. I am just fed up. I am sorry for coming off like this.

I will go get some fresh air. Martin is really getting under my skin with his tunnel

34. ISO #484

I will go get some fresh air. Martin is really getting under my skin with his tunnel
    It's only day two friend. Relax. Let Frinckles do some work for you, I feel that you're far too focused on Martin. To be quite honest, in the event that something is there, you're making it difficult for me to follow.

pocketpocketpocket

35. ISO #485

I am just speaking freely but something about this comment seems insincere and rubs me the wrong way.

I haven't made my mind up on Marino v Bakemire but as Frinkle mentioned I don't think we should defacto assume effortposting is town.

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

I am just speaking freely but something about this comment seems insincere and rubs me the wrong way.

I haven't made my mind up on Marino v Bakemire but as Frinkle mentioned I don't think we should defacto assume effortposting is town.
    I mean, I'm just a sucker for it.

Anyway, thoughts on MM / DM?

38. ISO #488

Works both ways Blink, don't paint it any other way.

My champs game:
    D1 lynch is a jack of all trades afk player.

We decided lynching afks was bad and and a very scummy but almost entirely afk player is replaced by a high activity ones who effortposts 3 days straight right into the towncore.

He was scum.
    I call it how i see it, fmpov the way bake wanted to toss up the afks rather than solve DM and himself was wolfy. Also you can't compare a champs game to an sc2 mafia one imo lol. If i were a wolf here subbing in and effort post my way into the towncore and win, i think that would be a well deserved win.

39. ISO #489

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Sure go for it! If it has no relation to this game then I don't see a problem with it.
    Out of game context:

Hmm. It appears that I am missing my n1 LW from that game. I may have been too distracted being mentored by Frog and talking about it with him to send an LW, or maybe I forgot. But I do have a Word document of it, just never sent it to SuperJack.
    Spoiler : img :

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99
    Here's my night 2 LW:

Spoiler : Martin's Night 2 Last Will :

Well, its somewhat surprising that I'm dead, but then again bus driver is possible....

Its them, unless Bakermir has something to say about Grakylan, in which case Grakylan + Deathworlds and/or Grakylan + Drizzt become possible too.
    Or, it could be Bakermir + Grakylan if Grakylan was ballsy enough to guess that a Town Any rolled citizen. But the chances of that are much lower than Deathworlds + Drizzt.

I don't want to consider Ash being scum at all. If he somehow is, then he has well deserved the win.

P.S. I never believed my question at SoD1 ever had a hazard. If I ever lied during these days as town, that was when.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #490

I can help that along
    -vote bakermir

I tell him why i think hes scum. He replies watch me flip town you scum.

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

Oh my god what is with these pride parade responses, Joseph with the multicolor dreamcoat, use quote break!
    Fine. I'll try to tone down the colors and use quote break.

I'm just so used to acting as I played on MU, and they didn't really have a "quote break" feature iirc and you had to do them manually. I understand them easily to do it myself, but it just feels more efficient to color and highlight.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #493

and i find you insincere with this post.

I have no reason to trust Frinckles. I am not going to reveal what I think anymore either. I have exposed myself way too much to possible scum team in my head and I am not going to play their game.

and yes I agree on effort posting part. I never understood why would be auto-assumed to be a towny thing. This way of thinking has no basis and actually feels scum to me to auto-town people who do effort posting.

44. ISO #494

On the topic of Mike i have no idea what Mike was trying to pull day 1 lol. None of it made sense to me from a town or scum pov. I could see himself as virus trying to bait people to him, that's about it tho =\
    Really? How did you feel about his hard "im not shaman" claim?

I had some opinions on it that I shared before where I thought it was a rather smart and safe move to do early game, presuming him as town (which I do believe right now).

The rest I just figured was his playstyle or personality.

Then again, this is my first time playing with him.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #495

Oh right hi...I'm blink. Im replacing Thaix or whatever his name was. I implore yall to look at his post talking about how everything that everyone was saying was all baseless accusations. Then i need you to put yourself in a 1st time townies shoes of a certain variety. Next i want you to imagine your a first time wolf. In my very honest opinion that type of post would N E V E R come from a 1st time wolf lol.
    Yes glad you are in the game blink. But when I am town you are normally scum. I agree with you post here I don’t believe you are most likely wolf but have high equity to be virus. If you are town then we are both town and we can lead the town to victory. But I am not going to disregard you possible being virus in till I see that virus flip. But if you are town and fingers crossed you are blink let’s that this town to the winners circle.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

46. ISO #496

Fine. I'll try to tone down the colors and use quote break.

I'm just so used to acting as I played on MU, and they didn't really have a "quote break" feature iirc and you had to do them manually. I understand them easily to do it myself, but it just feels more efficient to color and highlight.
    Wow we're more advanced than MU. We did it fam. Thank you @aamirus

47. ISO #497

Wrong lol MM can not read blink. blink can not read blink.

Blink is oh look someone on L1 “Fock it I will hammer anyone”
    That is scum blink that is town blink. Blink is blink.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

48. ISO #498

Really? How did you feel about his hard "im not shaman" claim?

I had some opinions on it that I shared before where I thought it was a rather smart and safe move to do early game, presuming him as town (which I do believe right now).

The rest I just figured was his playstyle or personality.

Then again, this is my first time playing with him.
    I really don't see that as being beneficial to town. I'm not shaman... Okay....? He put himself in the spotlight for what? A known "virus"? Maybe in a setup without a mass murderer type role i could see it making some sense but not here =\

49. ISO #499

Not sure where you're getting your information from. That's fake news. MM can't read me to save his life. Even tho i wuv my widdle marshmellowy pal. Am i alowed to shitpost today because i missed day 1?
    Lol I just got threw posting this same thing. Blink is not wolf. But does not make him town.

50. ISO #500

I really don't see that as being beneficial to town. I'm not shaman... Okay....? He put himself in the spotlight for what? A known "virus"? Maybe in a setup without a mass murderer type role i could see it making some sense but not here =\
    My post was this:
    Spoiler : quote :

So I've thought a fair bit about mike and his claim, and I think he's more likely to be town rather than scum for it at the moment.

Here's a few issues/pointers:

-Its not exactly PR hunting. It only removes them from the possibility of being healer in the future -- there's a lot of other possible town slots or roles he could be.

-Lets assume its PR hunting. Since that's supposedly scummy, why would he start with himself as scum??? He already knows he's not-town (if he's scum), so why clear himself of being a Healer when he already knows that?

-Not to mention, this could just be to WIFOM the scum and virus into thinking he is not the healer when he is.

Overall, regardless of what town slot he is (assuming he is town, which i believe to be more plausible than scum), this is a really safe and smart move. Anyone attacking him for a relatively safe move that isn't truly PR hunting is just foolish or scum looking for something they thought was a cheap shot that was good.

Oh, and I do know I suggested that TPR hunting here wasn't scummy, but I covered that in my case earlier. It was simply two separate thoughts clashing in a weird way from a stream of consciousness.

I guess the point I took most from it is that he acted as bait which generated discussion. And if bakermir is scum, then this furthers my point, imo.

Also that I don't easily conceive of this being an early post by either of the scum alignments (Virus/Wolf). I think it's more likely to be from town rather than scum.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"