S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2691
  1. ISO #1701

2. ISO #1702

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

I do commercial masonry and drive a telescopic lift when im not muling around 100lbs of relevant building material at any given time. If i survive most nights with 3hrs of sheep yall will be fine for a 20 min convo smh yall doing me dirty
    Last edited by Bruno; October 27th, 2020 at 09:47 PM.

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

Can we move off fire and back onto baker? Please fire and martin are now confirmed town so let’s stop trying to lynch town and lynch scum Baker.

Just type [vote]Bakermir[ /vote] it is that simple just take the space out. Let get a town win and move on to next game please.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #1707

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Can we move off fire and back onto baker? Please fire and martin are now confirmed town so let’s stop trying to lynch town and lynch scum Baker.

Just type [vote]Bakermir[ /vote] it is that simple just take the space out. Let get a town win and move on to next game please.
    Can we rly just blindly accept firebringers claim tho

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    hey guys.

I am mario.

You should probably stop. Or not.
    i didn't check u. i checked martin. I was faking an initial claim on u to see reactions.
    and as for "why did u check martin" he ws second to last to vote. Which is normally where i see bussing votes. I didn't even bother reading his posts. Tht was all my basis was for thinking he coul be scum so i checked him.

It is high level iq play
    Uhuhuhuh. Nice? I guess we know who to lynch if new KPNs pop up lol (lovebird). Un-CCed Mario should probably not get lynched, at the very least not today
    -vote Bahkieh
    back on this
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #1717

This is good we have a confirmed town. Now will you all vote baker. This is going to be pretty much auto
    Uh no? There is zero dichotomy between Fire/Martin and Baker lol, you'd first have to prove that Baker is scum before that.

AND I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU UNTIL YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU WERE SUDDENLY GOOD WITH ME DYING EARLIER
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #1718

Dm you need to be on fire tonight this will alow fire to get another check. Becise mafia will not dare hit fire or they would be outed. This game is pretty much almost auto win for town mafia is screwed
    Uhuhuhuh. Didn't DM claim Toad? I don't understand you one bit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Im being totally legitimate ill pm u my number first. U seem trustworthy. I live in Indianapolis, ull see area code matches up. No phone app, my real #
    I don't want to tell you how to life your life, but that's a very strange idea on this site if you're serious :P

19. ISO #1719

20. ISO #1720

WIFOM so mafia will not know. And no I don’t know his role. But heather does mafia. WIFOM works both ways. Town can use it on mafia also lol. Get it now?
    ....what

Why DM specifically, then? You're literally implying he's a protective for no apparent reason, and that's not going to WIFOM anyone into anything. @Taco Bell stay in the grave please

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

23. ISO #1723

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Martin is Daisy then.
    Do you want to remove Daisy?
    Or focus on Mafia?
    Princess Daisy
    If Mario checks you, you become Evil Princess Daisy. Mario receives a Mushroom Kingdom check on you the night that this happens.
    If Luigi checks you, you become Lovebird Princess Daisy
    If Bowser tries to kill you, you become Princess Daisy
    If Mario, Luigi, and Bowser all die before you are converted, you automatically win the game

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    When exactly did I ride hard for Zone?

And recall I voted him when the clock was running out. If he was my Bowser I would've just hoped the last vote never appeared.
    I was going to tell you there was plurality vote but just realised there isn't lol.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

29. ISO #1729

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not sure if this was serious, but this post was absolutely NAI: you don't need to be town or scum to say you don't need a specific emotion to insult people.

A mistake is not necessarily a scumslip. This is the exact kind of mistake that means literally nothing. Intentionally lying about being calculated wouldn't even be scummy lol
    Nah, it was towny. Saying "I'm scumhunting".

30. ISO #1730

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    anyone has a question for me or anything?

i am still TPR btw

also ceko is still wrong with all of their claims, mike too. DM literally claims neutral, my first voter is the lowest poster who voted another town before.

bakermir (4 [L-3]):
    Firebringer, Dark Magician, Mike, theoneceko

what a wagon LOL

maybe we should reconsider the MM wagon and instead get one of these players up instead.

all these players have been actively pushing for my lynch on d2 without even engaging with me. a real townie does detective work and looks for answers, I have never seen how someone can scumpaint another people this much and get away with it, i am speaking of people in my wagon.
    Errr. When did you claim bakermir? Are you kidding or am I blind?

31. ISO #1731

I literally townread Baker lol

- He has good interactions with Zone (I know that's debated but I still believe it); his early push at him about his "fake aloof behavior", which I originally disagreed about, now looks really good seeing Zone's flip, and Zone seems to have felt actually threatened (hence why he felt the need to say Ceko saw everyone as either super active/aggressive or as a mimosa plant).

- He's consistently and efficiently scum-hunting. Zone was an example, his statements about the inactives that should be questioned instead of being stuck in a MM-Baker dichotomy is another, his wall on Mike is another (he made pretty good statements about it too btw). Those are the examples that come to my mind atm. You can just ISO him if you want to see for yourself.
    Yeah we can safely say that unless ceko drastically improved his scum game after days and days of secret training the ceko we're playing with right now is Town.

32. ISO #1732

And finally: @Dark Magician if your role really changed then there is an enormous chance Mario is not Town Mario anymore.

I've checked the Setup just in case and found out that Mario's role changes basically ALL THE TIME WHEN SOMEONE ELSE'S ROLE CHANGES. The only exceptions are:
    1. Mario checks Princess Daisy. She becomes Evil Daisy but he remains Town Mario
    2. Wario shoots a player who is not Mario (why the fuck would Wario random shoot D1)
    3. Waluigi targeted a Town player that is not Mario changing their role to Wario OR a Team Koopa changing his role to a different Mafia one.

I find 2. very hard to believe so we only have 2 chances that Mario is still Town Mario. And if it's 3. then there is a big chance Mario will be dead by tomorrow. And if it's 1. then Martin is Evil Daisy (if we're to believe Firebringer).

So basically, if DM is saying the truth there is a big chance Mario is not Town-aligned anymore. We can wait until tomorrow to clear 3. but if Mario is still alive by then and we trust Martin (who I honestly townread more than scumread) then we should probably lynch Mario (with the danger of lynching Abandoned Love).

Capiche?

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Damn bro Bruno and I must've hurt you bad. You're reaching, grabbing the lowest hanging fruit you can as fast as you can. You actually fell for that super transparent tunnel.

You're either too stupid or too sensitive for fm. You should quit. Nobody likes you here, nobody is actually helping you. Ceko pretended to agree with you but he was lying. He used you and threw you away like the used tampon you are.

You're too emotional to think straight because your ego is super fragile.

Back off before I get mean.
    i’m not lying about my scumread of u. you, bake, and mm r all good lynches today. although i fear at this point mm will be a mislynch. it’s funny how others townread mm now, but ur ONLY calling me out for defending him. ur playing poorly rn.

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736

Princess Daisy
    If Mario checks you, you become Evil Princess Daisy. Mario receives a Mushroom Kingdom check on you the night that this happens.
    If Mario, Luigi, and Bowser all die before you are converted, you automatically win the game
    am I understanding this wrong or what

Daisy wins the game once Firebringer dies.

isn't that game over for everyone?

37. ISO #1737

Uhuhuhuh. Didn't DM claim Toad? I don't understand you one bit...

I don't want to tell you how to life your life, but that's a very strange idea on this site if you're serious :P
    MM are you bakers Partner because I feel you are not keeping up with the game.

1 Dm claimed Toad.
    2 Dm claimed at start of day becoming a new role.
    3 Only one Toad can become a new role.
    4 Fire Claimed Marieo and he checked Martian and recived feedback Town.
    5 DM claims Marieo checked Martian is Daisy.

Princess Daisy

Evil Princess Daisy (Converted Princess Daisy)
    You can visit a player, killing all players that visit that person at night. A player that doesn't take an action is considered to visit themselves
    You can visit yourself with this action once
    You are immune to night kills

Accounting for DM trasformation.

Geno (Unique)
    You receive the "Toad" role card initially
    If any player changes alignment, you receive your true rolecard of Geno
    If you die before this happens, you will show up as Toad in the graveyard
    You have ONE vigilante night shot that bypasses immunity

Yoshi (Unique)
    If any player changes alignment, you receive your true rolecard of Yoshi
    You can check a player's alignment at night

Toadette (Unique)
    If any player changes alignment, you receive your true rolecard of Toadette
    You are the best role in the game. You are secretly the mayor of the mushroom kingdom. You can reveal at any time through pm to the host. You will be revealed to everyone as mayor and have two votes until you die.

Professor E Gadd (Unique)
    If any player changes alignment, you receive your true rolecard of Professor E Gadd
    You can check one player at night. You will discover who they visited and who visited them

Mario (Unique)
    Check one player to see their alignment. If you check Princess Toadstool, you will become a lovebird with her.
    If Team Koopa captures Princess Toadstool, you will become Evil Mario in your rage. If Luigi becomes a lovebird with Princess Toadstool, you will become Abandoned Love.
    If you check Team Koopa your alignment will become locked as Mushroom Kingdom and you cannot be converted

6. Are you following now. We do not know if Mario checked daisy or not but it will make sense for DM who is uncontested as been transformed from Toad. Unless DM is Neutral who was transformed and Kenny would have been the transformed Toad.

7. Baker is outed Scum.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

38. ISO #1738

....what

Why DM specifically, then? You're literally implying he's a protective for no apparent reason, and that's not going to WIFOM anyone into anything. @Taco Bell stay in the grave please
    I am not playing like Taco bell Scum paint some more?????

39. ISO #1739

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Errr. When did you claim bakermir? Are you kidding or am I blind?
    He softed he was Marieo Day 1 then tryed to derail the train off Zone and on to me TOWN at EOD. I bought he was TPR Day 1. But then what he did at EOD outed him as mafia. He is now trying to save his butt.

40. ISO #1740

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i’m not lying about my scumread of u. you, bake, and mm r all good lynches today. although i fear at this point mm will be a mislynch. it’s funny how others townread mm now, but ur ONLY calling me out for defending him. ur playing poorly rn.
    I agree with MM or Baker But he also helped push the zone lynch day 1 with me and bruno. So makeing it hard for me to scum read him.

But this post give you some town points.

41. ISO #1741

game is most probably ending tonight if we don't lynch mike, wake the fuck up
    ROFLOL the game will end if I am not the lynch ROFLOL I would love to hear the logic in this.

PLease explaine how in any world Game is over if I am not the lynch This should be good.

42. ISO #1742

ROFLOL the game will end if I am not the lynch ROFLOL I would love to hear the logic in this.

PLease explaine how in any world Game is over if I am not the lynch This should be good.
    Oh wait you are right. Game can be over We lynch you SCUM. and your partner concedes and TOWn WIN lol

Scum desperation roflol

43. ISO #1743

am I understanding this wrong or what

Daisy wins the game once Firebringer dies.

isn't that game over for everyone?
    OH so in your world I am Evil Dasiy And Fire lied about checking MArtian Meaning He would still be town Marieo and as Town Lied about his check ????? is that where you are going with this logic??????
    Keep digging!!!!! LOL

44. ISO #1744

If town can not see how Baker is outed Mafia at this point PLease lynch me.

THUNDERDOME
    BAKERMIRE
    VERS
    MIKE
    PLACE YOUR VOTE FOR ONE OR THE OTHER TODAY
    THUNDERDOME

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

QQ all you want karen

you are caught and in every possible scenario you are the right elimination today
    Roflol in what world do you live in??

47. ISO #1747

Are you counter claiming marieo??? Here?? If you are please let us know this should be interesting. Let me guess you are claiming Mario and you checked me and I came up town so you are saiying I am the evil daisy any that if we lynch you and not me fame is over. From alll the statements you have provided that is litterateur the only world I can make from your POV. Only problem is if you are the real marieo and got a town read on me at start of day and Fire is fake you have not asked at start of day that to be real.

48. ISO #1748

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    And finally: @Dark Magician if your role really changed then there is an enormous chance Mario is not Town Mario anymore.

I've checked the Setup just in case and found out that Mario's role changes basically ALL THE TIME WHEN SOMEONE ELSE'S ROLE CHANGES. The only exceptions are:
    1. Mario checks Princess Daisy. She becomes Evil Daisy but he remains Town Mario
    2. Wario shoots a player who is not Mario (why the fuck would Wario random shoot D1)
    3. Waluigi targeted a Town player that is not Mario changing their role to Wario OR a Team Koopa changing his role to a different Mafia one.

I find 2. very hard to believe so we only have 2 chances that Mario is still Town Mario. And if it's 3. then there is a big chance Mario will be dead by tomorrow. And if it's 1. then Martin is Evil Daisy (if we're to believe Firebringer).

So basically, if DM is saying the truth there is a big chance Mario is not Town-aligned anymore. We can wait until tomorrow to clear 3. but if Mario is still alive by then and we trust Martin (who I honestly townread more than scumread) then we should probably lynch Mario (with the danger of lynching Abandoned Love).

Capiche?

What if DM's role change was a lie? Did anyone else got their rolecard changed?

If DM is telling the truth and if FB is telling the truth then there is a chance both FB and DM being green and Martin being orange.

If one in DM/FB lying then the whole conversion story is out of the window but luckily we now have associative reads here now and can lynch the liars next day.

Assuming FB claimed their green check on Martin SoD2 to be the truth then we shouldn't be lynching FB before Martin. Martin could be Green/Orange/Pink here and FB could be Green/Pink.

ok so @Gyrlander why are we exactly lynching Mario claim here? I am still lost on this.

also, we could very well have the cult now but we can only find that out tomorrow after we flip Martin today and see if FB is still green or not and if we have cult.

This all requires us to trust DM and I don't know if we should. He made me think he is neutral doc all this time somehow lmao, I need to focus....