Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    D1
    D1 who though?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

3. ISO #1653

4. ISO #1654

BFTW
    Are you purposely being obtuse? You know the game is over, right? What, specifically, are you talking about? What "episode"?
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

5. ISO #1655

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Sorry @Stealthbomber16 and @Efekannn02 . I realized you had my role and pushed you for it, lol.
    That's metagaming and against the rules but rules are apparently only selectively enforced

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

After all that, you still suspected me as possible scum?
    That's impressive tbh.
    Like I think you can't even fall into any tunnel at all it seems.
    It's been difficult. Some people look scummy because of what they have said and the way these act. Yet read back they just have other reasons. TBD is emotional and has low self esteem. Sauron wasted their efforts info a death tunnel, rendering their opinion worthless. Halloween was first half too aggressive and second half just overwhelmed replacement. Egypt feared the rope on the basis of their role.

Spain definitely was too confident today and made mistakes. But I lacked any support to push due to my relation with everyone else, no one bothered to get a read on me.

And yeh. You where to nice to me. I just really didn't want you to be scum because you have my role and you seemed like the only logical and calm person the entire game. I don't think I would of voted you up though. Unless night actions did otherwise.

8. ISO #1658

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    How is the game over?
    Did Town Win?
    Did Mafia give up?
    u lost fool
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    It's been difficult. Some people look scummy because of what they have said and the way these act. Yet read back they just have other reasons. TBD is emotional and has low self esteem. Sauron wasted their efforts info a death tunnel, rendering their opinion worthless. Halloween was first half too aggressive and second half just overwhelmed replacement. Egypt feared the rope on the basis of their role.

Spain definitely was too confident today and made mistakes. But I lacked any support to push due to my relation with everyone else, no one bothered to get a read on me.

And yeh. You where to nice to me. I just really didn't want you to be scum because you have my role and you seemed like the only logical and calm person the entire game. I don't think I would of voted you up though. Unless night actions did otherwise.
    Being "too aggressive" makes someone scummy?

You know that doesn't make sense, right?

btw I was Halloween before Martin replaced me without warning

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

How is the game over?
    Did Town Win?
    Did Mafia give up?
    Why did you come in on me so hard d1, DM? What purpose were you trying to serve?

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

The Winter 2020-21 ?KRC (S-FM 319) is over.

All vote/lynch/elimination candidates for EoD3 were mislynches/misleiminations.

The Mafia have won.

The reason being is this: There were 3 mafia members, and not only that but there were going to be two night kills happening simultaneously on N3. Even if Town managed to prevent both, they would effectively be in a 3v3 situation. They would have to all vote on a mafia correctly, and hope the town would win the tie.

However, I did a rand earlier in the management/observer discord, with one list item being town win (the tie) and the other being mafia win the tie. I then randed it and town lost the tie. Meaning even if they blocked two night-kills and all correctly voted a mafia, they would lose the tie on the next day and the mafia would win.

The
    Mafia (and winners) were:
    S-FM Acidic Egypt ( Marshmallow Marshall )
    S-FM Spain Land ( Oberon )
    S-FM Skin Overdose ( OzyWho )

Everyone else was Town, and stayed town for the full duration of the game.

Anon Player Real Account The Role they received Who got their submission
    #1: S-FM BFTW @Bruno Compulsory 2nd Day Vigilante Player #9
    #2: S-FM Sauron @Dark Magician The Shitter Player #3
    #3: S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween @Frostbyte (Replaced by @Voss ) Potion Master and their Magical Mouth Player #1
    #4: S-FM Acidic Egypt @Marshmallow Marshall Shippy the Container Player #8
    #5: S-FM Spain Land @Oberon Hot Potato Master Player #10
    #6: S-FM Heavy Handed @oops_ur_dead Maury Povich Player #2
    #7: S-FM Skin Overdose @OzyWho Cannibal Player #5
    #8: S-FM TBD @Renegade Supreme Enlightened Player #6
    #9: S-FM FirstDimensionalLife @Super Jack Coke Dealer Player #7
    #10: S-FM Dont Ask @Stealthbomber16 and @Efekann02 Ultimate Mayor Player #4

Mafia Chat: https://discord.gg/5sGRGvQvRm

Management/Observer Discord: https://discord.gg/vrgahvrSdx
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #1666

I'm not gonna spoil everything but Halloween was definitely town

17. ISO #1667

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Being "too aggressive" makes someone scummy?

You know that doesn't make sense, right?

btw I was Halloween before Martin replaced me without warning
    No, I didn't say you where scummy because you where to aggressive. I ment it as it gave a negative view of your character which then makes you want to give that slot a scum read. And looking back makes you realise they aren't really that scummy.

18. ISO #1668

This doesn’t make sense.
    If Scum won scum has to be exactly Spain Land/Egypt.
    FUCKING DUH

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673

Nope.
    I refuse to consider it.
    Read the post Martin just Made. OFC it was them. It was stupid obvious if you look at who voted HH d1 for that mislynch. FUCKING DUHHHHHH.

That was you? Lol figures.

You didn’t attempt to grab the final ingredient for alignment cop during the beginning so I hard SR you for it.
    Because you had a metaread based on your own narrow view of how the role should be played. Invincible at night townie only has to not get lynched and solve the fucking game. I'm excellent at not getting lynched and pretty good at game solving. It would've been an easy win for town.

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

I would just like to put my point forward that a mass claim would of been a major benifit to the town.
    It might have happened if you hadn't pushed so incredibly hard for it. You tunneled so much on that idea and it made you look scummy.

28. ISO #1678

Read the post Martin just Made. OFC it was them. It was stupid obvious if you look at who voted HH d1 for that mislynch. FUCKING DUHHHHHH.

Because you had a metaread based on your own narrow view of how the role should be played. Invincible at night townie only has to not get lynched and solve the fucking game. I'm excellent at not getting lynched and pretty good at game solving. It would've been an easy win for town.
    Lol no you ain’t good at game solving.

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

Love how I cleared Skin and Spain because of Frostbyte.
    Lol.
    You blame me for your senseless tunneling?

You broke the rules of the game by metareading me and assumed there was only 1 correct way to play your role, tunneled me, and blame ME for it? LMFAOOOOO

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

Lol no you ain’t good at game solving.
    You don't understand the game well enough to know who's solved it and who hasn't.

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

You pushed FDL
    I said pretty good, not perfect.

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

Yeah but it’s you that finds an issue with it.
    You let your ego get the best of you.
    You're projecting so hard and typing gibberish. One of these lines has nothing to do with the other.

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

Which later easily was explain and no longer made me look like scum after my position was explained.
    And I would've stopped pushing you but Martin replaced me with someone who didn't even read the rolecard.

40. ISO #1690

Same Thing.
    Pretty good = perfect? In what world? What alternate reality?

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

And I would've stopped pushing you but Martin replaced me with someone who didn't even read the rolecard.
    I don't blame him. It's clear what effect a toxic atmosphere has on the game and people's morals.
    Some people forget it's not just about being right, but also being the person people will listen to and speak with.
    Angry and aggressive people struggle with that.
    You might be cool, but when people see you belittling another player, they look at you and decide that you're not worth working with.
    (Not just directed at you, someone Eve I forget to not ge angry with others)

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

I don't blame him. It's clear what effect a toxic atmosphere has on the game and people's morals.
    Some people forget it's not just about being right, but also being the person people will listen to and speak with.
    Angry and aggressive people struggle with that.
    You might be cool, but when people see you belittling another player, they look at you and decide that you're not worth working with.
    (Not just directed at you, someone Eve I forget to not ge angry with others)
    Sensitive people do that. People who aren't sensitive can see passed the tone of the posts and realize that aggression is a tool that can set people off balance and make them honest for the split second they take to respond to it. I was aggressive with Sauron because he was cheating and throwing the game. I was aggressive with Renegade because he cheated by posting with his COM.

I pushed against you without really being that aggressive or insulting at all.

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

And if you wanna talk about damaged morale let's talk about modkilling someone and nullifying their vote 45 minutes before EoD based on a fucking hunch with 0 evidence

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to hide my com. But I couldnt stop by the toxicity without intervening or no be impacted by IRL. ^^'
    I had no idea who else was playing, Voss, Bruno, Oops and Efe where all a surprise. I thought they never played anymore.
    Wanna know how I figured out it was you?
    You’re the only person I know who says ‘yeh’ lol.