Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: General Concerns about Names

Rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by whitechapel View Post
    ALSO, NO ONE WANTS TO RAPE KIDS. THE DUDE IS EXCELLENT AT TRIGGERING AUTISTIC FUCKS LIKE YOU.. FAT NIGGER.
    Don't let your anger take a hold of you, or you will make ridiculous claims like this one where you're claiming no one (including convicted pedophiles) has ever willingly raped kids.

Make sure what you're claiming is specific, and not overly broad like this. Or it will make everything else in your post look less meaningful (or even meaningless) by virtue of having an incorrect reason.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I heard of this cool amendment to the constitution. Its called the first amendment.
    Try yelling fire in a crowded theatre. Let me know how that argument works out for you in court.

All you can really do is report them to Blizzard it violates their TOS and they will suspend for enough complaints about it.
    t

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by mikevipe View Post
    Try yelling fire in a crowded theatre. Let me know how that argument works out for you in court.

All you can really do is report them to Blizzard it violates their TOS and they will suspend for enough complaints about it.
    I bet you haven't even read that supreme court decision
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by mikevipe View Post

Yes, because the n-word causes people to trample each other. I forgot.
    Yelling fire in a crowded theatre isn’t even against the law per se.

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Yes, because the n-word causes people to trample each other. I forgot.
    Yelling fire in a crowded theatre isn’t even against the law per se.
    Yep;
    yelling fire in a crowded theatre was used as an example in supreme court case to describe a situation in which someones speech causes harm to others, and in that the court said it had to both cause imminent lawless action (in other words if you yell fire in a theatre. and no one gets hurt, You aint going to jail).

Speech you don't like, which is what is happening here. Has and should always be protected. Otherwise you aren't a free speech supporter.

Yes, blizzard can do w/e they want with their platform. Hopefully the new amendments to 230 happens where companies can't lie about their stances of being Pro Speech and then throw in provisions in TOS that allows them not to be.

anyways this is an aside; helz is right the best way to deal with this is learn how to deal with it, either by avoiding these players/muting and or reporting them for violating TOS/ or just make/run your own lobbies.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Yep;
    yelling fire in a crowded theatre was used as an example in supreme court case to describe a situation in which someones speech causes harm to others, and in that the court said it had to both cause imminent lawless action (in other words if you yell fire in a theatre. and no one gets hurt, You aint going to jail).

Speech you don't like, which is what is happening here. Has and should always be protected. Otherwise you aren't a free speech supporter.

Yes, blizzard can do w/e they want with their platform. Hopefully the new amendments to 230 happens where companies can't lie about their stances of being Pro Speech and then throw in provisions in TOS that allows them not to be.

anyways this is an aside; helz is right the best way to deal with this is learn how to deal with it, either by avoiding these players/muting and or reporting them for violating TOS/ or just make/run your own lobbies.
    These are all private platforms and entities.

This isn't a public town square where you are saying whatever you want.

Freezepeach, while I generally advocate for it, is only for public purposes. In a private platform nobody has to put up with it under the guise of freezepeach if they don't want to.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yeah this has become an epidemic thanks to the likes of yodaddy, Cute, and PandaCA.

They should all be banned. Somehow Yodiddy dodged his most recent report about it. "Appealed"

Instead of Name problems, how about we worry about the people who grief and troll so hard they ruin the game. Names like Renegrade, Averis, and Airdawg plus many more. It’s getting ridiculous.

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Yodaddy2 View Post
    Instead of Name problems, how about we worry about the people who grief and troll so hard they ruin the game. Names like Renegrade, Averis, and Airdawg plus many more. It’s getting ridiculous.
    If you've got replays, submit 'em.

If not, shut the fuck up and don't necro a 6 month old thread because you were feeling insecure and decided to search up your name.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #67

Did you or did you not appeal a punishment in which you use a name pedophilic in nature?

I rest my case

18. ISO #68

Did you or did you not appeal a punishment in which you use a name pedophilic in nature?

I rest my case
    I appealed it because there is no where in the rules on where pedophile names are banned, Esspically under Name Abuse. You’re case should be invalid because of a longtime player like me I believe that Griefing and Gamethrowing is far worse than Name Abuse. You grief not only in game but in lobbies as well.

Finally, you seem pretty glued to that report. If you know how to read which I understand if you do not (most trolls do not) then you will understand why I chose that name. I prefer jester and I acted like a jester, I did my job and got lynched and I won. I also made a promise to the moderators that I will no longer use inappropriate names. Now the case should be closed.

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

I appealed it because there is no where in the rules on where pedophile names are banned,
    You're not wrong, you're just an asshole.
    That's what this whole discussion was about - that there's technically nothing stopping people from naming themselves in such ways. But doing so is obviously bad.
    Last edited by OzyWho; April 12th, 2021 at 11:14 AM.

21. ISO #71

Common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

22. ISO #72

I appealed it because there is no where in the rules on where pedophile names are banned, Esspically under Name Abuse. You’re case should be invalid because of a longtime player like me I believe that Griefing and Gamethrowing is far worse than Name Abuse. You grief not only in game but in lobbies as well.

Finally, you seem pretty glued to that report. If you know how to read which I understand if you do not (most trolls do not) then you will understand why I chose that name. I prefer jester and I acted like a jester, I did my job and got lynched and I won. I also made a promise to the moderators that I will no longer use inappropriate names. Now the case should be closed.
    How is it possible to grief a lobby?

Where are your reports of my greifing? I've never had to appeal one and as far as I can tell none exist. I never gamethrow, I only criticize goofy trolls I guess I am guilty of that XD, some people can't handle having their sketchy behavior questioned!

23. ISO #73

How is it possible to grief a lobby?

Where are your reports of my greifing? I've never had to appeal one and as far as I can tell none exist. I never gamethrow, I only criticize goofy trolls I guess I am guilty of that XD, some people can't handle having their sketchy behavior questioned!

Blizzard does not care about griefing in the lobbies. This is a decade old game and there is nothing I can do to report you for your behavior in the lobbies.

I have submitted multiple of reports of you inciting leave train when I receive host in the game. Your behavior ruins my games and I do not appreciate it. I’m not an asshole, I am a player who likes clean games and I understand using pedophile names is wrong and I quit doing it. Some players like “Cute” continue to do it and I agree that should be removed from the game and added to the rules list.

24. ISO #74

Blizzard does not care about griefing in the lobbies. This is a decade old game and there is nothing I can do to report you for your behavior in the lobbies.

I have submitted multiple of reports of you inciting leave train when I receive host in the game. Your behavior ruins my games and I do not appreciate it. I’m not an asshole, I am a player who likes clean games and I understand using pedophile names is wrong and I quit doing it. Some players like “Cute” continue to do it and I agree that should be removed from the game and added to the rules list.
    I've never caused a leave train or left when you became host. I only informed other folks of your incredibly broken save which almost exclusively gives the any random to a single triad who can't do anything.

Forcing other players to play broken saves is griefing.

Where are these reports? I've never seen them! Guess they were ignored, as they rightly should be since I did nothing that is an offense.

Goofy!

25. ISO #75