Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

Re: S-FM 225: WIFOM Mafia Q

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    This Stealth vs Ika.

Totally ok with Joker killing them both.
    Happy with Jester killing Alijach.
    I'm fine with it too as long as alij the joker dies too. The fact you can't even see the blindingly obvious claim I'm making is sad.

Let me make it more clear: alijach visited me last night. I want him to claim and then die

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    What does NAI stand for?

and if Ika is scum. more reason to kill me. joker can then kill ika
    Not alignment indicative.

This is why i see stealth also as scum he mentored the guy and I would expect stealth to have a batter ready by now.

You are to kill Ashe if he's not lynched and we lynch you instead

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

Lets look at this logically.
    Steath and ika think each other is scum, so the chance of one of them being scum is high.

Since the joker needs to kill agents, if we dont kill either, high chance joker kills both because he gets an agent.

So if you kill me
    1 jester 1 mafia 1 town is the current loss.
    If Allijach IS the joker, well seems like a super win for town as mafia/jester/joker all die at the cost of one town. and if not, 2 town for 1 mafia 1 jester still seems like a good trade.

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    So superjack, tell me how my "evidence" is not incriminating right now. I can't wait to hear your rebuttals.

And no the defense of "he can be a pr" is not valid.
    Both Mafia and TPR can have proof of Joker.

I'm saying your evidence does not give information about your alignment.

Yet your trying to twist this and make it sound like I'm defending Alijach
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #266

Lets look at this logically.
    Steath and ika think each other is scum, so the chance of one of them being scum is high.

Since the joker needs to kill agents, if we dont kill either, high chance joker kills both because he gets an agent.

So if you kill me
    1 jester 1 mafia 1 town is the current loss.
    If Allijach IS the joker, well seems like a super win for town as mafia/jester/joker all die at the cost of one town. and if not, 2 town for 1 mafia 1 jester still seems like a good trade.
    Basicly, it's why I would want adj lynched first and you next because they would have to contest with me the next day. If you are set on adj I would support your lynch now then.

I just want my results and I say he's joker, not only does it make sense that he visited me and I saw that. It make sense to use stealth (his mentor) as a second

17. ISO #267

Both Mafia and TPR can have proof of Joker.

I'm saying your evidence does not give information about your alignment.

Yet your trying to twist this and make it sound like I'm defending Alijach
    Well you are, directly or not. Also don't misrepresent me on me trying to "prove my role/alignment" I am just voting that he visited me. He's joker and scum is scum.

You have to realize that if I was an agent (hint: I'm not) that I would be sucide for me to do so because it would turn into a game of "why the fuck am I alive"

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

where as if we lynch allijack and he is joker, than we give a night to the mafia with a kill. It would be best to kill the joker at night to deny a mafia a kill. especially under the condition we are where one of the two targeted by joker is mafia
    Mafia would have to leave the me/stealth decibel alive and then we can use nka to find them.

24. ISO #274

Basicly, it's why I would want adj lynched first and you next because they would have to contest with me the next day. If you are set on adj I would support your lynch now then.

I just want my results and I say he's joker, not only does it make sense that he visited me and I saw that. It make sense to use stealth (his mentor) as a second
    If the town is going to lycnh Adj, just lynch me and I'll kill adj. I believe it is better to kill me instead of the joker just due to how the numbers will work out.

lynch the joker, lose a town (mafia kill).
    Or
    lynch the jester, lose a town, mafia and joker.

You tell me what is better?

25. ISO #275

OMG OH SHIT HE HAS TWO VOTE THAT IS SO MUCH OMG SO MUCH YEH SO SORRY IKA
    Seeing how you are not doing anything to refute facts, I find that what I'm saying is quite sound and you are just vi or don't know proper town play.

I mean you should even know that joker is still scum and needs to be gone so why are you even fighting it

26. ISO #276

If the town is going to lycnh Adj, just lynch me and I'll kill adj. I believe it is better to kill me instead of the joker just due to how the numbers will work out.

lynch the joker, lose a town (mafia kill).
    Or
    lynch the jester, lose a town, mafia and joker.

You tell me what is better?
    If you agree to it I support it.

Realistcly is better to kill joker first then you because joker can have two kills where as mafia only has one and we can use it to find them.

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

Seeing how you are not doing anything to refute facts, I find that what I'm saying is quite sound and you are just vi or don't know proper town play.

I mean you should even know that joker is still scum and needs to be gone so why are you even fighting it

SERIOUSLY

JOKER IS SCUM?

OMG.

Hats out everyone.

Next second, I'm going to be told that Citizens are Part of the town LOL, as If right!
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

@ccantman if you help me lynch adj I will campaign your lynch tommorw

If you agree to kill him tonight I will lynch you
    Thats the whole fucking Idea and Reason why the Jester has revealed Directed night kill in exchange for Lynch.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

32. ISO #282

Still not refuting my points that I made.

You realize I'm immune to this and that your only helping my case more by not addressing points being made?
    What points? I've not seen any point you've brought up that I need to address.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

@ccantman if you help me lynch adj I will campaign your lynch tommorw

If you agree to kill him tonight I will lynch you
    I will agree to kill him.

I believe my word for future games to be trusted is worth a lot more than trolling this one game and never being trusted again.

and I while the joker has two kills, IF one of the kills is a mafia (which the ika/SB debate seems to indicate) that seems better than giving mafia a night kill. so i think d1 lynch on me is better

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

I will agree to kill him.

I believe my word for future games to be trusted is worth a lot more than trolling this one game and never being trusted again.

and I while the joker has two kills, IF one of the kills is a mafia (which the ika/SB debate seems to indicate) that seems better than giving mafia a night kill. so i think d1 lynch on me is better
    Good, consider my vote for you. Do you mind helping me get a claim out of adj?

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

You not have addressed anything I have said in any logica fashion or explained why lynching a potential joker could be better not made an argument to refute my evidence that is sound logic.
    I said your Evidence gives no indication of your Alignment. Not that your Evidence does not indicate who the Joker is. We've been through this.
    Its also obvious that lynching the Jester, to then kill the Joker, giving the Joker the chance to kill both you and Stealth is much better than lynching the Joker himself.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #290

But you are widening the pool. I want it narrowed to my target because he's joker
    Widen the Pool= More time to scum hunt.

Settling down on a plan early is stupid.

Even if you know who is going to be lynched, pretend they are not, so that scum hunting does not end.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

I said your Evidence gives no indication of your Alignment. Not that your Evidence does not indicate who the Joker is. We've been through this.
    Its also obvious that lynching the Jester, to then kill the Joker, giving the Joker the chance to kill both you and Stealth is much better than lynching the Joker himself.
    Ok first point about my alignment: it does not orove my alignment but that's not what I'm out to do. I am a claimed or so I'm self resolving to begin with. You have not rebutted this part yet and instead misreprested it

My evidence: it does indicate who the joker can be because the joker has to visit two people (me and stealth) the first can be seen by investigative s so it leads to credibility that he is joker who targeted me because I am one of those people. You have not refuted this

Me vs stealth: you are missing the fact that unless you are arguing both of us are scum you should realize that my first point about me being a self resolving pr is still in play. I claimed pr with results. So I'm gonna be forever to claim my role. From there if there are no cc (hint there won't) I'm confirmed town so having the joker remove a confirmed town is not good at all. This is basicly still first point that has not been refuted

43. ISO #293

Widen the Pool= More time to scum hunt.

Settling down on a plan early is stupid.

Even if you know who is going to be lynched, pretend they are not, so that scum hunting does not end.
    You already said the jester is going to be lynched so you bacillus self defeated your own point

Yeh, people understand Idiot better than anything.
    Well seeing how site meta is about "feelings" and crap like that I would say it's quite accurate

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

SuperJack I hate reading your posts this game.

Is lynching joker actually a good thing on day 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

Why would it not be?
    Because the mafia don't control the night kill.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

49. ISO #299

The town itself get to choose if the Jokers targets should be killed by him. Otherwise we lynch one of them. That actually seems fair.

50. ISO #300