?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2934
  1. ISO #1201

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    I'm going to stop playing because this game is giving me an incredible rush right now and I want to be able to sleep tonight

Like, I killed a scum

Then I got another

Now Stanley being absurd to the extreme and possibly has too much information about Mabel being Mafia I'm getting worked up again

I need to sleep, im putting this away until tomorrow

Good evening

I think I will use my power tonight either to Mason someone, so they can confirm that I am in fact what I claim, and I have a way to prove that I do the exact actions I claim

OR

I will just protect myself

either option is good, both work

I can do literally anything within reason, think of ideas that are better than that
    Sleep and go back to it tomorrow, don't let me keep you up.

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

I'M BACK BITCHES x3

"You received a Locket of Revivification! As long as you hold the locket you will return to life after being killed by any means other than a modkill. At night you must choose a person to pass the locket to, they will receive the locket at the start of the next day. Failure to pass the locket results in the locket turning on you and mod-killing you for your greed!"

I will say this again:
    I am TOWN.

And new info:
    I literally cannot be killed today. I didn't want town to waste their valuable lynch on me so I decided the best way to prove myself was like this. My role also lets me confirm my alignment to someone tonight, so you'll have no choice but to live with me until I can literally mechanically confirm myself as town.

Rather than outright revealing this mechanic I decided to hide it in order to bait out some information from people.

For example, Stanley and Gideon where skeptical of Blendin - therefore it is very unlikely that there is a Stanley-Blendin or a Gideon-Blendin scum team.

Stanley + Gideon also tried starting a train on Sergei. Therefore it is very unlikely that there is a Stanley-Sergei or a Gideon-Sergei scum team.

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

I'm back too

You realize nothing has changed

And no, you said LAST NIGHT that you would use your powers to confirm everyone in the chat

Then you called me a liar for saying that

You are scum, you will now be voted out

be gone!

AND YES, LYNCHING YOU DOES OVERRIDE THE LOCKET ABILITY
    This is just a bold-faced lie, I never said that, quote the post number in the neighborhood so McGucket can see your lies.

And I asked the host, they said that the lynch would kill me, and then the day would end, and then I'd just resurrect in the middle of the night, lol

10. ISO #1210

Maybe start by reading post 52 YOU made and call me a liar one more time

I dare you
    ^

Actually

@FM-Old Man McGucket

Please confirm that what I'm saying is true by either responding to this or voting four times in a row please
    Another lie lmfao

Would you care to try to get Old Man McGucket to corroborate your previous lie as well?

I just killed a scum Mabel, LET US THUNDERDOME!!!!!

I am 100% countering this claim by Mabel, I received NO SUCH thing from Mabel, and if Mabel actually knew my role, they would have known that I actually did Jail and Execute Pacifica Northwest, like with 100% certainty

@FM-Candy Chiu even knows how my role works, I'm 100% certain they can also corroborate me

Like, Mabel, your game is done

@FM-Old Man McGucket back me up please, the post 52 Mabel made in neighborhood chat that they're now denying

Like Mabel, if you're going to make up a lie, be consistent
    Right now I want you to read this Tambry:

If they knew my role, they would know that I am the ONLY person who could have executed Pacifica

I can tell you that candy knows how my role works, and they can vouch for me here, Mabel is 100% lying about having used any ability on me to know my role, this is 100% a lie

NExt

This is also bullshit, Post 52 of neighborhood chat, old man mcgucket can also vouch for me on this front

Mabel is now caught up in a web of lies

She tried to turn it into a me vs her, but her inconsistencies are GLARING

this is it, it's not hard
    I have been very clear, and there are multiple people that can corroborate that you are lying now

You are scum and outted

THE END

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

There is no world where you are not voted out today Mabel

That world does not exist

You are not getting another night of killing
    I don't even have a role with KP lol xD

You're just mad that the person who gave me the locket trusted me more than they trusted you ;D

Stop wasting your time and try scum-hunting elsewhere.

14. ISO #1214

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    And now you are trying to waste town's chance to lynch today? Interesting choice xP

I literally asked the host, they said I would resurrect in the night.
    You are lying way too much

You're lying fake checking me

You're lying about neighborhood chat

You're lying about not being PERMANENTLY eliminated from the game if you're voted out

Heck, you're probably even lying about the pendant! It could very well just be your teammates ability to save you

You are a liar, and your lies make you 100% scum

There are multiple people that can confirm you are lying on multiple fronts, and you have NO OTHER PLAY THAN TO CALL ME SCUM AND WIFOM

You're just done

15. ISO #1215

^

I have been very clear, and there are multiple people that can corroborate that you are lying now

You are scum and outted

THE END
    The confirming everyone in the chat was later clarified by hosts that abilities with charges cannot be re-used, not can the same ability be used by multiple people on a night. Hence that plan was ruled out.

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

You are lying way too much

You're lying fake checking me

You're lying about neighborhood chat

You're lying about not being PERMANENTLY eliminated from the game if you're voted out

Heck, you're probably even lying about the pendant! It could very well just be your teammates ability to save you

You are a liar, and your lies make you 100% scum

There are multiple people that can confirm you are lying on multiple fronts, and you have NO OTHER PLAY THAN TO CALL ME SCUM AND WIFOM

You're just done
    I am town <3

I've said my piece, if you really want to continue leading town down this path to a wasted lynch for the day, be my guest, I'll be back anyway to taunt you about it on day 3.

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

Or maybe wasting town's lynch is exactly what you want? Hmmm...

After all, even if I were scum, which I'm not, there are probably around 4 other scum still alive, why decide to just stop all discussion today when you could be hunting for the other scum?

(Unless, you are that other scum, and your plans to get a quick hammer on me were foiled xP)

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

Or maybe wasting town's lynch is exactly what you want? Hmmm...

After all, even if I were scum, which I'm not, there are probably around 4 other scum still alive, why decide to just stop all discussion today when you could be hunting for the other scum?

(Unless, you are that other scum, and your plans to get a quick hammer on me were foiled xP)
    Keep track of your lies

You already claimed in desperation that you checked me as Scum

You really are not great at keeping track of your perspective

LET IT BE KNOWN, MABEL IS CAUGHT LYING ABOUT HAVING CHECKED ME AS SCUM, BUT THEY DID IT ANYWAY AND STICKING TO IT

22. ISO #1222

I'm not entertaining any discussion further with or about Mabel

I am effectively not going to read any more of their posts today

Mabel will be voted out today, there is no other option for today, they are outted scum
    So much for your decision to have no further discussion with our about me :P

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

FFS

IF TOWN GAVE MABEL A REAL PENDANT, SPEAK UP NOW OR WE VOTE HER OUT TODAY
    Seems awfully scummy to try to hunt a role as powerful as that.

The person who gave me the locket knows who they are <3

They really shouldn't feel the need to speak up.

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

And for real, the day just started, don't you have all day to scum hunt other slots too? Why are you so eager to just throw away that time? Hmmm
    *other lol

you're so outted

The reason is because if a town actually gave you what you claimed, it can be corroborated, you know, like how other players can corroborate on my behalf that you were lying

And if your partner claims, they're outted

Considering you are outted scum, we need to know who made an action to give you this buff, i.e. who buffed a scum

30. ISO #1230

*other lol

you're so outted

The reason is because if a town actually gave you what you claimed, it can be corroborated, you know, like how other players can corroborate on my behalf that you were lying

And if your partner claims, they're outted

Considering you are outted scum, we need to know who made an action to give you this buff, i.e. who buffed a scum
    I wonder how you're going to spin this after I flip town?

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

I wonder how you're going to spin this after I flip town?
    You literally cannot be town after everything

You cannot have checked me as Scum because I am Town, you slipped on this

You cannot have seen my role because then you'd know exactly what I did, you slipped on this

You lied about the plan to confirm ourselves, you slipped on this

You're done

There is a zero percent chance you are ever town after doing what you did today

Someone else keeping track of Mabels lies, how many is she on now?

Seriously, like she makes these incredible claims, and then it's like, bro, I can literally prove that you're lying, you know that right?

I need to sleep and I literally can't because you got me worked up

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

You literally cannot be town after everything

You cannot have checked me as Scum because I am Town, you slipped on this

You cannot have seen my role because then you'd know exactly what I did, you slipped on this

You lied about the plan to confirm ourselves, you slipped on this

You're done

There is a zero percent chance you are ever town after doing what you did today

Someone else keeping track of Mabels lies, how many is she on now?

Seriously, like she makes these incredible claims, and then it's like, bro, I can literally prove that you're lying, you know that right?

I need to sleep and I literally can't because you got me worked up
    That's interesting, because I just double checked my role card, it definitely says Town on it!

I really can't wait to see how you're going to defend all the scumpaint you've done

35. ISO #1235

I actually can't take it anymore

I was planning to masonize or veteran alert, but would anyone mind if I used my power to permanently kill Mabel right now?

I might even be able to make it a day action

I can't take all the taunting, it's really getting to me, Robbie, I know how you felt now

This is actually absurd

Town, I expect you all the vote Mabel or I will lose 1000% interest in this game

36. ISO #1236

I actually can't take it anymore

I was planning to masonize or veteran alert, but would anyone mind if I used my power to permanently kill Mabel right now?

I might even be able to make it a day action

I can't take all the taunting, it's really getting to me, Robbie, I know how you felt now

This is actually absurd

Town, I expect you all the vote Mabel or I will lose 1000% interest in this game
    Sounds like a pretty powerful role, maybe Bill Cipher @FM-Tambry DiCicco ?

Go ahead, kill me, reveal your scuminess xD

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

I'm going to make this real simple.

Vote Mabel, or I will take care of her.

But if you force me to take care of her, then I will literally just give zero shits about the game going forward and I could care less what happens.

I've explained throughotu the day the VERY many lies that mabel has commited, and why her claims don't make sense for night actions, and how Robbie died implicates Mabel 100% of the time

If you cannot accept this, I will kill Mabel and stop playing

39. ISO #1239

But if you force me to take care of her, then I will literally just give zero shits about the game going forward and I could care less what happens.

I've explained throughotu the day the VERY many lies that mabel has commited, and why her claims don't make sense for night actions, and how Robbie died implicates Mabel 100% of the time

You are ignoring the possibility of you being scum here to explain Robbie's death, curious :o

40. ISO #1240

Ah! So that's your plan to explain your excessive scumpainting of me, you'll just slank the rest of the game. Noted <3

I was hoping for something more performative from a player as excitable as you. But hey, we don't always get what we want ;D

41. ISO #1241

Cya town, was fun. I took some pills, they're crazy things to me right now.
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket

Mabel is outted

Reminder I JUST killed a scum, and now I forced Mabel to 1v1 me

Read the above, there are multiple players that can vouch for me against Mabel's inconsistencies

Mabel claimed they 'read my role, alignment, debuff' - but this, again, can be proven to be false by MULTIPLE PLAYERS

AGAIN, I LITERALLY JUST EXECUTED A SCUM

This should be the ONLY player we vote today
    I arrive at the Assembly only to see Blendin screaming he has evidence of Mabel Pines being evil! Reading the verbatim of what I have missed from the session, I see Blendin's claim is suicidal if it's fake, while Mabel's defense-claim proves Blendin is not just trying to get lynched due to insanity or to strange things that would occur if he was to be lynched. Plus, Mabel would have no reason to harm Blendin considering how he acted on the first Day, which makes their explainations very untrustworthy. I was just about to vote for Mabel's death when they suddenly consumed cyanide pills and died... Thus, I suggested we wait until the town Coroner's report before acting based on the statements of the now-deceased Mabel Pines - the report would decide Blendin's fate anyway.

I then suggested we move on to other suspects & trusted people while we wait on the report; an example of a new topic was Stanley Pines, who did not notice Stanford has died smitten by the Sandwich Gods at the end of the previous day. Not paying attention to who's alive likely means you have no intent to kill the living, said I.

42. ISO #1242

Mabel, you claim to have this item that will revive you after being voted out, correct?

When you get voted out, your role and alignment will flip first, as with all players who get voted out

So, you should be happy that I'm voting you to essentially prove what you are saying is true

So forget the very many lies you have made today, that can be corroborated by other players that you are a liar many times over at this point, the fact remains:

Something that seems to be forgotten is the neighborhood chat we had with Robbie, Mabel, Old Man, and myself

Mabel knew that I had Pacifica in jail

Now Mabel is claiming that she used her night action to try to kill the player I had in jail, that makes zero sense

In Neighborhood chat, Robbie confirmed Mabel's role to act as a way to kill someone who is not her alignment, and the animousity between Mabel and Robbie was pretty heated, to the point Robbie was just like:

'Mabel is a liar, Mabel is scum, we vote Mabel, etc.' <- paraphrasing

And I *think* mabel indicated and implied that they were going to kill Robbie

So now with Robbie's flip, it seems all but obvious that Mabel killed Robbie, and therefore it exposes Mabel as non town since Robbie was Town

There is more, for example, I told the neighborhood to vote PAcifica Northwest yesterday, that is why votes started piling on there towards the end of the day, it wasn't Mafia aligned, it was me telling them to do it

Mabel was hesitant to do it when I asked her to, she unvoted her target instead of voting pacifica, because she knew that I was going to jail the counter wagon, and voting pacifica would make them the counter wagon. They claimed they didnt want to vote pacifica because they didn't want to put PAcifica in range of getting hammered, which, is also a bad look no matter which way

So like, there's just too much going on for the vote to be anyone but Mabel today from my point of view

Keeping her alive for ANOTHER night to prove herself to me, when she could have planned to do that last night, is like, nonsensical

43. ISO #1243

Mabel, you claim to have this item that will revive you after being voted out, correct?

When you get voted out, your role and alignment will flip first, as with all players who get voted out

So, you should be happy that I'm voting you to essentially prove what you are saying is true

So forget the very many lies you have made today, that can be corroborated by other players that you are a liar many times over at this point, the fact remains:

Something that seems to be forgotten is the neighborhood chat we had with Robbie, Mabel, Old Man, and myself

Mabel knew that I had Pacifica in jail

Now Mabel is claiming that she used her night action to try to kill the player I had in jail, that makes zero sense

In Neighborhood chat, Robbie confirmed Mabel's role to act as a way to kill someone who is not her alignment, and the animousity between Mabel and Robbie was pretty heated, to the point Robbie was just like:

'Mabel is a liar, Mabel is scum, we vote Mabel, etc.' <- paraphrasing

And I *think* mabel indicated and implied that they were going to kill Robbie

So now with Robbie's flip, it seems all but obvious that Mabel killed Robbie, and therefore it exposes Mabel as non town since Robbie was Town

There is more, for example, I told the neighborhood to vote PAcifica Northwest yesterday, that is why votes started piling on there towards the end of the day, it wasn't Mafia aligned, it was me telling them to do it

Mabel was hesitant to do it when I asked her to, she unvoted her target instead of voting pacifica, because she knew that I was going to jail the counter wagon, and voting pacifica would make them the counter wagon. They claimed they didnt want to vote pacifica because they didn't want to put PAcifica in range of getting hammered, which, is also a bad look no matter which way

So like, there's just too much going on for the vote to be anyone but Mabel today from my point of view

Keeping her alive for ANOTHER night to prove herself to me, when she could have planned to do that last night, is like, nonsensical
    No, host said if I get voted out then it'll be same as before where my role + alignment aren't shown

You again ignore the possibility that my kill did attack Pacifica on top of your execution.

And the kill is on a random target of opposite alignment, so I wouldn't be able to kill Robbie in particular like you're suggesting even if I wanted to.

Meaning the kill hit Pacifica or someone else who was then healed.

So many holes in your story.

44. ISO #1244

No, host said if I get voted out then it'll be same as before where my role + alignment aren't shown

You again ignore the possibility that my kill did attack Pacifica on top of your execution.

And the kill is on a random target of opposite alignment, so I wouldn't be able to kill Robbie in particular like you're suggesting even if I wanted to.

Meaning the kill hit Pacifica or someone else who was then healed.

So many holes in your story.
    Holes in MY story?

Robbie said you were LYING about your role the way you were describing it

@FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco

Old Man McGucket, tell everyone who is the liar here

I'm being gaslighted non-stop in the thread and I won't stand for it

Also, you are 100% making up that after getting VOTED OUT that your role and alignment wouldn't flip. That's not how voting works, ever

That you could survive normal death? sure, maybe?

That you could survive being voted out? extremely unlikely

That you could die after being voted out and not having your role and alignment flip before being revived at night? Zero chance whatsoever

To anyone here who doesn't vote Mabel or declare their intention to vote Mabel despite all of the evidence, you would force me, someone who already killed a scum, to waste my power on disposing Mabel, instead of advancing the game further. You would be actively working against Town, and I would lose all of my motivation to continue playing. I am throwing down the gauntlet here, vote Mabel or declare your intention to vote Mabel today

45. ISO #1245

I am really low on spare time at the moment. I still haven't caught up from yesterday.
    I was given two present at the start of night 1.
    And another one at the end of night 1.

I put the 2 presents into the day game. I managed to get rid of my cyanide pills and hide them in the wrapping of one of the present

The one I just got at the End of the night I gave to Mag.

I'm really put off by how much someone wants me to open a present.

Gonna carry on from where I left off. Ping me if you need me.

My name is Alice and part of me died at the start of day 1. And I have to figure out why.

46. ISO #1246

Holes in MY story?

@FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco

Also, you are 100% making up that after getting VOTED OUT that your role and alignment wouldn't flip. That's not how voting works, ever

That you could die after being voted out and not having your role and alignment flip before being revived at night? Zero chance whatsoever

To anyone here who doesn't vote Mabel or declare their intention to vote Mabel despite all of the evidence, you would force me, someone who already killed a scum, to waste my power on disposing Mabel, instead of advancing the game further. You would be actively working against Town, and I would lose all of my motivation to continue playing. I am throwing down the gauntlet here, vote Mabel or declare your intention to vote Mabel today
    Robbie had difficulty with reading comprehension, I know you find the caveman to be very relatable, but I'm no sure the caveman is the best person to be taking advice from.

Also are you seriously talking about how things voting "usually works" in a krc game? That's actually hilarious. You're hilarious lmao <3

47. ISO #1247

I'M BACK BITCHES x3

"You received a Locket of Revivification! As long as you hold the locket you will return to life after being killed by any means other than a modkill. At night you must choose a person to pass the locket to, they will receive the locket at the start of the next day. Failure to pass the locket results in the locket turning on you and mod-killing you for your greed!"

I will say this again:
    I am TOWN.

And new info:
    I literally cannot be killed today. I didn't want town to waste their valuable lynch on me so I decided the best way to prove myself was like this. My role also lets me confirm my alignment to someone tonight, so you'll have no choice but to live with me until I can literally mechanically confirm myself as town.

Rather than outright revealing this mechanic I decided to hide it in order to bait out some information from people.

For example, Stanley and Gideon where skeptical of Blendin - therefore it is very unlikely that there is a Stanley-Blendin or a Gideon-Blendin scum team.

Stanley + Gideon also tried starting a train on Sergei. Therefore it is very unlikely that there is a Stanley-Sergei or a Gideon-Sergei scum team.
    *** A lenghty string of periods has been handwritten on the book, showing the writer's surprise at what happened in the story he is playing in ***

After being stunned witnessing Mabel "Lazare" Pines reborn, I decided to still move on to something else for today and to wait until tomorrow before sorting Mabel out (and by doing so, sorting Blendin out by verification of who lied), this time because it was pointless attempting to kill an immortal while it is immortal. It was hard not to believe Mabel's claim of being immortal for the day, as shocking as it could be.

I also told @FM-Mabel Pines I could receive the supposed "confirmation" without risk, assuming it existed (which I did not believe, but decided to consider as a possibility to avoid murdering a confirmable good person), as I was unable to die as long as I kept writing like this, although I would have understood if they had not trusted me.

Turning to @FM-Blendin Blandin , I said to him that no matter how compelling his evidence was, fighting against Lazare would only serve evil interests by probably making us waste a day. I also assured him that he would have my full support on the following day, barring direct confirmation of Mabel against him.

48. ISO #1248

Holes in MY story?

@FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco

I reminded Blendin of the strange nature of our world, and told him I could probably swallow cyanide without dying as well, although it would waste my power. My goal was to make him realize Mabel's claim was perfectly possible - and that it did not mean Mabel was necessarily town, simply invulnerable for the day. I also begged him not to waste his power on trying to kill an immortal, assuming he was town.

49. ISO #1249

As deliberations continue, you notice a box present in the center of the town square, where there had not been one before. It’s wrapped with red present wrapping and has some faded markings on it - no doubt from a postal address attached to it. It seems to have been discarded by someone. The Mayor has organized a simple lottery and says that the first person to lay claim to the gift shall receive it!

50. ISO #1250

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    As deliberations continue, you notice a box present in the center of the town square, where there had not been one before. It’s wrapped with red present wrapping and has some faded markings on it - no doubt from a postal address attached to it. It seems to have been discarded by someone. The Mayor has organized a simple lottery and says that the first person to lay claim to the gift shall receive it!
    The Writer laid claim upon the gift immediatly