Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 1954
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sylvester View Post
    What do you mean I've been pretty clear about it in the thread already, what more would you like me to elaborate? WILE seemed to be okay with my and my claim so I'm assuming he knows I'm honest here...?
    Sure, I can attempt to beat somebody up at night, they may or may not be beaten up so bad that they are beaten to death.
    you seemed surprised when you saw he was alive (even though he wasn't supposed to be) and posted about it multiple times

your role gives room for the obscure possibility that they might live anyway but you were so quick to talk about it and even claim harm/intent to kill

if you knew he could possibly survive, why did it bother you so much when he appeared to be alive?

3. ISO #1753

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    You realize the only reason why my role is strong (and I hope you realize im 99.9% sure you made the role i have) is because I have information. If speedy wasn't allowed to speak and say he saw you visit Daffy then I would of never known you visited daffy. You admitted you would of never claimed you can make bombs and i was town reading you pretty well before this mess happened so I wouldn't of never guessed you were neutral/scum.

This role is only as strong as what I know and rn I know enough because of what's transpired. Without it... Idk what I would do tonight to be perfectly honest... Would have to follow gut and try to guess who could of killed elmer or daffy and made them target themselves? Idk.

If this role was scum it would be 1000% Unbalanced as scum already have the power of knowing what's going on from the get-go and can work with their teammates to make this role incredibly strong.

Just unfortunate circumstances for you it would seem this game. :/
    I mean I do understand where you are coming from here I really do. I feel he got the raw end of the stick in the whole speedy ordeal. That being said I do feel kind of bad for RR because of the circumstances.

Do I feel bad enough to lessen my % of trying to win this game for us? No not really.

I feel there's always a chance that a wolf claims neutral here, even though I don't think that's the case given everything RR has claimed and said but it's always an easy copout for wolves to claim neutral. Aside from him being towny as well before the big reveal and stuff, which makes me actually believe he is neutral, there is that small chance he is outplaying me here, and I'm not okay with that.

On the other hand PePe has now become the biggest question mark for me because of the way WILE is acting about his slot, I don't want to ruin things but I do need some clarification from WILE that PEPE is actually in contention to be scum here.

4. ISO #1754

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Michigan Frog View Post
    you seemed surprised when you saw he was alive (even though he wasn't supposed to be) and posted about it multiple times

your role gives room for the obscure possibility that they might live anyway but you were so quick to talk about it and even claim harm/intent to kill

if you knew he could possibly survive, why did it bother you so much when he appeared to be alive?
    Yeah I was under the impression that he'd probably die, and him being alive made me believe that he was possibly NI because I didn't receive any type of role block feedback or like witching/bussing feedback.

Yeah it's kind of a numbers game with my role about death, and the hosts were far to kind as to not really answer my questions about it. I didn't think he would survive because I had assumed givien what I read in my role that certain types of errr players may have an easier time getting wacked if that makes any sense. I really thought speedy would die, when he was alive I thought I actually found a NI role because I didn't believe anyone would heal him aside from maybe Daffy, and Daffy was deader than dead.

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

I mean I do understand where you are coming from here I really do. I feel he got the raw end of the stick in the whole speedy ordeal. That being said I do feel kind of bad for RR because of the circumstances.

Do I feel bad enough to lessen my % of trying to win this game for us? No not really.

I feel there's always a chance that a wolf claims neutral here, even though I don't think that's the case given everything RR has claimed and said but it's always an easy copout for wolves to claim neutral. Aside from him being towny as well before the big reveal and stuff, which makes me actually believe he is neutral, there is that small chance he is outplaying me here, and I'm not okay with that.

On the other hand PePe has now become the biggest question mark for me because of the way WILE is acting about his slot, I don't want to ruin things but I do need some clarification from WILE that PEPE is actually in contention to be scum here.
    That kind of outlines my theory with pepe's connections with RR.

You'll see what I mean when you read it.

7. ISO #1757

Yeah I was under the impression that he'd probably die, and him being alive made me believe that he was possibly NI because I didn't receive any type of role block feedback or like witching/bussing feedback.

Yeah it's kind of a numbers game with my role about death, and the hosts were far to kind as to not really answer my questions about it. I didn't think he would survive because I had assumed givien what I read in my role that certain types of errr players may have an easier time getting wacked if that makes any sense. I really thought speedy would die, when he was alive I thought I actually found a NI role because I didn't believe anyone would heal him aside from maybe Daffy, and Daffy was deader than dead.
    so instead of surviving being beaten to death like your role card outlined, you jumped to night immunity

ok ill stop prying i guess, just wondering

8. ISO #1758

My only thing here and I would like to chat with WILE about it most of all is, if we know RR is NOT town, and we're pretty sure we have a RB role, becasue HE was RB'D, doesn't it make the most sense here to wack RR with an RB so he dies? While we actually use our most informative tool (lynch) and possibly get a wolf in the process? I think that if RR is actually neutral here and we just lynch him what info do we actually gain going into tomorrow with that? If he ISN'T wolf they know this and will all likely be lynching his ass along with us townies too. I understand it's a risk hoping Fog will RB RR here but here me out.

The only way we'd have to worry about Foghorn not RBING RR is if they are exactly scum together. A Wolf foghorn here would IMO always still RB RR if RR is neutral because of the chance that RR will bomb one of Fog or his allies. A town Fog would also RB RR because he would know he is neutral or wolf. Do we think Foghorn RB and Bomb dude RR are wolves together because that would be the ONLY downside to what I'm proposing right now with my RB RR and try to lynch a wolf plan here.

I'd like input from others too, but most of all WILE/Lola

9. ISO #1759

so instead of surviving being beaten to death like your role card outlined, you jumped to night immunity

ok ill stop prying i guess, just wondering
    Yeah I did because of the read I had on Speedy, and you can delve as deep as you want, I will do my best to help you understand

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

My only thing here and I would like to chat with WILE about it most of all is, if we know RR is NOT town, and we're pretty sure we have a RB role, becasue HE was RB'D, doesn't it make the most sense here to wack RR with an RB so he dies? While we actually use our most informative tool (lynch) and possibly get a wolf in the process? I think that if RR is actually neutral here and we just lynch him what info do we actually gain going into tomorrow with that? If he ISN'T wolf they know this and will all likely be lynching his ass along with us townies too. I understand it's a risk hoping Fog will RB RR here but here me out.

The only way we'd have to worry about Foghorn not RBING RR is if they are exactly scum together. A Wolf foghorn here would IMO always still RB RR if RR is neutral because of the chance that RR will bomb one of Fog or his allies. A town Fog would also RB RR because he would know he is neutral or wolf. Do we think Foghorn RB and Bomb dude RR are wolves together because that would be the ONLY downside to what I'm proposing right now with my RB RR and try to lynch a wolf plan here.

I mentioned that earlier Frog's rebuttal made sense to me. We kill the confirmed scum over the not-as-confirmed scum and we can work from there especially since we're going into Day 3 with 2 revived townies (hoping that daffy didnt visit elmer N1 its the only hiccup to the plan).

But I do feel like pepe will flip scum though so honestly if we overall feel that maybe it would just be better to lynch pepe and RB the rr then fine by me and if he isn't roleblocked then we know what to do tomorrow lol.

Also i don't think RR dies if he's rb i think he just loses i dont think its confirmed he dies if RB'd.

12. ISO #1762

Who would you want to potentially hammer today then?

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

and i guess ill just put it out there that i dont like how sylvester and foghorn just stopped really doing anything
    Woa the shade for having a life is real with this post and I don't like the subtle shade for not being able to be in the thread..

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

Woa the shade for having a life is real with this post and I don't like the subtle shade for not being able to be in the thread..
    90 minutes now, running out of time to switch targets, did you have anyone in mind? Without a good target in mind idk the plan seems dicey

18. ISO #1768

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    Who would you want to potentially hammer today then?
    I'll get to it but I'm glad you're here, here are my worries:
    1. I don't actually beat the crap out of Yosemite.
    2. (slight) Foghorn can't actually RB.
    3. PePe is actually lying about his role.
    4. We lynch the wrong person if we lynch PePe.
    5. I NK the wrong person.
    6. Necromancer role

I have a shit load of what if's and If I do this we're probably fucked scenarios running through my head, I'm one to let paranoia get to me and am probably over thinking this.

I think if we trust in the RB, which I've explained the best I can.

We lynch one in PePe/Yosemite/Frog I think

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

I'll get to it but I'm glad you're here, here are my worries:
    1. I don't actually beat the crap out of Yosemite.
    2. (slight) Foghorn can't actually RB.
    3. PePe is actually lying about his role.
    4. We lynch the wrong person if we lynch PePe.
    5. I NK the wrong person.
    6. Necromancer role

I have a shit load of what if's and If I do this we're probably fucked scenarios running through my head, I'm one to let paranoia get to me and am probably over thinking this.

I think if we trust in the RB, which I've explained the best I can.

We lynch one in PePe/Yosemite/Frog I think
    How confident would you be in picking one and hitting scum with your pick?

23. ISO #1773

90 minutes now, running out of time to switch targets, did you have anyone in mind? Without a good target in mind idk the plan seems dicey
    I have three good targets FMPOV, I already posted them and my concerns, but I guess I'll cut straight to the point.

I don't want condemn the wrong person because I lack information which is why I'm waiting on you here so you need to figure out what the fuck you want to do instead of being so wishy washy with everyone else.

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

I have three good targets FMPOV, I already posted them and my concerns, but I guess I'll cut straight to the point.

I don't want condemn the wrong person because I lack information which is why I'm waiting on you here so you need to figure out what the fuck you want to do instead of being so wishy washy with everyone else.
    Alright, you called me on that one. I've been wishy washy since I've been trying to trap people into pushing for bad plans.

Hammering anyone other than lunch today would be a very bad idea because it puts us in MYLO unless BOTH Horn Master and Candy Lover are town. Since if either of them aren't town, there will be no resurrection. The bomb switch would revive 2 town and kill 1 mafia - a 3 person swing like that is way too important to stop, so a mafia Horn Master OR a mafia Candy Lover wouldn't let that happen.

Meaning if we mislynch, we go into the night 4-3-1, mafia kills a town, bomber decides to side with mafia and kill another town, even if a town KP hits a scum, we start day 3 with 2v3 - dead lost, game over.

Plus, remember how I scumread horn master as soon as he revealed himself as the one who roleblocked me? People aren't allowed to talk about the role they submitted, but they are certainly allowed to post in a mafia night chat "Hey I think you should role block this guy. Can't say why though" - because the person could be the one that submitted my role, and they saw the very obvious flag indicating that I am that role, so they said to roleblock me in order to push the second use of my ability back just past the point where the game would be over, effectively cutting the effectiveness of my role in half for the cost of a single night's roleblock.

I very quickly decided to drop it though because I realized that accusation would be sort of indefensible as defending against it would require angleshooting - plus if the role submitter isn't mafia then him roleblocking me is pretty NAI. That slot should solve itself after we see what happens with the resurrection plan anyway.

So ya, hinging the entire game on both of them being town when we have a confirmed scum hammer available for us right now seems like a bad idea.

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    Btw, I have a feeling Pepe is not telling us everything about their role. No way someone submits a role that just sends useless ballots every night. There has to be more to it.
    This I do believe and agree with because I got something I think that was from him that he hasn't discussed.

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

Alright, you called me on that one. I've been wishy washy since I've been trying to trap people into pushing for bad plans.

Hammering anyone other than lunch today would be a very bad idea because it puts us in MYLO unless BOTH Horn Master and Candy Lover are town. Since if either of them aren't town, there will be no resurrection. The bomb switch would revive 2 town and kill 1 mafia - a 3 person swing like that is way too important to stop, so a mafia Horn Master OR a mafia Candy Lover wouldn't let that happen.

Meaning if we mislynch, we go into the night 4-3-1, mafia kills a town, bomber decides to side with mafia and kill another town, even if a town KP hits a scum, we start day 3 with 2v3 - dead lost, game over.

Plus, remember how I scumread horn master as soon as he revealed himself as the one who roleblocked me? People aren't allowed to talk about the role they submitted, but they are certainly allowed to post in a mafia night chat "Hey I think you should role block this guy. Can't say why though" - because the person could be the one that submitted my role, and they saw the very obvious flag indicating that I am that role, so they said to roleblock me in order to push the second use of my ability back just past the point where the game would be over, effectively cutting the effectiveness of my role in half for the cost of a single night's roleblock.

I very quickly decided to drop it though because I realized that accusation would be sort of indefensible as defending against it would require angleshooting - plus if the role submitter isn't mafia then him roleblocking me is pretty NAI. That slot should solve itself after we see what happens with the resurrection plan anyway.

So ya, hinging the entire game on both of them being town when we have a confirmed scum hammer available for us right now seems like a bad idea.
    Also I should clarify I'm not scumreading you for your idea - I don't think I really trapped anyone pushing for a bad plan today, but that's why I was being wishy-washy

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

Also I should clarify I'm not scumreading you for your idea - I don't think I really trapped anyone pushing for a bad plan today, but that's why I was being wishy-washy
    TBH I think this could have backfired tremendously because town have shit for information.

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

how long we got i just ordered some food
    Little under an hour. 7:00 PM CST.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

50. ISO #1800