5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

Well what could I say, except congrats to the one who bussed Varcron?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

12. ISO #812

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Well what could I say, except congrats to the one who bussed Varcron?
    Town!Auwt could say a lot. Since now you know one of me/PQR is town you could help Ceko figure out which one. I mean after everything that's come out of your slot there is no way you expected to make it to an F3, you would be ripped in half by VCA alone.

Besides, it's not like I'm oblivious to how people act before a lynch or while entering an F3. I have to weigh whether the below statement is genuine paranoia or if it's placed conveniently at the end of the day to be referenced tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    There is a tiny chance scum!Frinckles made a mastermind bussing play and we're lynching town!Auwt but those odds are tiny.
    At the same time, I'm not going to be gung-ho about scumreading PQR just because that's a possibility especially when you're still alive. Not to mention he just hasn't been super scummy lol
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I have to weigh whether the below statement is genuine paranoia or if it's placed conveniently at the end of the day to be referenced tomorrow.

At the same time, I'm not going to be gung-ho about scumreading PQR just because that's a possibility especially when you're still alive. Not to mention he just hasn't been super scummy lol
    Ironically, it is both! Genuine paranoia (if you made a wild low-% play like what people read you for in Last Hope) and placed conveniently in case this %&^ happens. I did recognize at the time of my posting that if Auwt does flip town, then this statement will look scummy to Ceko. But as town, I must also keep an open mind that there is an infinitesimal chance that this goes to D4. If I don't acknowledge this possibility, then failure to acknowledge may also be interpreted as scummy. In short, it's NAI.

If Auwt does flip town, then I'm hella screwed because I said many times I preferred to lynch Auwt first in the Auwt/Varcron team that I am confident in.

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @theoneceko I am ready to win this thing. I want to know: how did you pick between Frinckles-PQR and Auwt-Varcron given your town-read on Lag/Auwt? This is the biggest mystery for me (since I know all the rest, but you don't, all pressure was on you).
    i didn't believe in auwt-varcon team, i just thoght varcon very scummy, unversal scum lynch ;W;

-vote Auwt

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

Blink literally solved the game in #186 after his Gambit, also thanks to which Oberon also solved the game.
    All because blink caught the scum off guard. After planing on the "follow the cop = 50% = optimal play" strategy pre-game, they were caught off guard and their reactions were less natural than everyone else's. (everything's relative)

I don't see how there could even be a question who deserves the MVP here.

Blinks play happen to put the town chances way above 50%. Closer to 100% tbh. I guess it's easier to filter through the more honest reactions to unexpected events when there's so few players?
    But I could totally see it possible blinks play would lower town chances if they were up against some very experienced mafia players. Not sure though.
    Last edited by OzyWho; June 8th, 2021 at 09:03 AM.

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

I've noticed that usually when I pull off gambits its town that gets angry at me for pulling them whilst scum just mostly stays silent. So this game I went really meta with my gambiting and decided to see who would react if I tried to pull off an insane play. And then when i had enough reactions I would just point to my breadcrumb and go 'sorry guys, I needed this for my PoE' and then just reveal who is scum and who is town

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm scum reading you Lag because you placed a player on L1 less then 6 hours into the day without even one player posting yet that could possibly claim sheriff. You've done this before I've even posted the reasons for doing what I've done.

After our chat post game if you think I would do to you as scum what I did the first game then you must've not believed a word I said to you.
    You were easier to read back in the day btw. You've changed your meta after you left the site in 2019, prolly back to your original town meta (before you started FPSing). I found you easier to read back when you were more aggressive when are we gonna see aggressive blink again??

the AtEs you pulled back then were real asf I don't think you ever faked one of those lol

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

Yeah gg.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

34. ISO #834

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I hope you'll change your ways after this game. This is not good town play. It's worse than what Frinckles did.
    Oh and since I'm in control of this slot, I can say with impunity that Frinckles did no wrong. gg
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

35. ISO #835