S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2691
  1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    ur either scum, neut, or tpr as mike said. if ur tpr, u rly aren’t helping town w these kinds of posts.
    Why did you change your avatar? It's a female now. Was that just because of the convo with whoever it was about how that influences perception? Or are you soft claiming a female named role?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

2. ISO #1802

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    DM claimed he is the unique toad TPR.
    He also claimed this:

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Dry Bones
    You receive the "Toad" role card initially
    If any player changes alignment or a Koopa dies, you receive your true rolecard of Dry Bones.
    If you die before this happens, you will show up as Toad in the graveyard
    You can protect one player at night. You are still aligned with the Mushroom Kingdom
    You can also change your Alignment to Koopa at any time.

-thought I’d make this role for shits and giggles.
    I’ll Claim this as my role because lol.
    Secondly,

Its not impossible to have multiple unique toads;

What I mean by that is that its not possible to have 2 Genos

But it is possible to have, say, Geno + Yoshi.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #1803

i’m not lying about my scumread of u. you, bake, and mm r all good lynches today. although i fear at this point mm will be a mislynch. it’s funny how others townread mm now, but ur ONLY calling me out for defending him. ur playing poorly rn.
    Playing poorly from the perspective of someone who floundered that horrible tunnel. I'm not really that worried tbh. That shit was so weak.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

game is most probably ending tonight if we don't lynch mike, wake the fuck up
    You're fucking kidding, right? Town is in a great position. Unless you're arguing in favor of scum?

6. ISO #1806

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    marieo
    M A R I O. Mario. It's spelled M-A-R-I-O.

7. ISO #1807

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    You're fucking kidding, right? Town is in a great position. Unless you're arguing in favor of scum?
    He's being paranoid of a Daisy win just because Bowser died.

But it requires Luigi + Mario + Bowser dying all together;

It shouldn't be possible to solo win it as Daisy if Luigi isn't even in the game to die.

Princess Daisy: Survive until the end of the game, or until Mario, Luigi and Bowser have all died
    Is it technically right that Daisy can't have a sudden solo win if Luigi isn't even the game/round (and therefore isn't capable of dying?)

@BananaCucho
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #1808

this is my least fav vote on fire. i swear frost has been sheeping votes all game.
    Of course it is. You've been tunneling me since d2 start.

You're so boring.

9. ISO #1809

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Is it technically right that Daisy can't have a sudden solo win if Luigi isn't even in the game/round (and therefore isn't capable of dying?)
    edit by way of post
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1810

anyways just gonna leave this here regarding @theoneceko

#147 > i am trying to solve slots

#160 > this is one of the posts where i suspect ceko TMI

#168 > half rvs/half suspicion (this is in no way a scumpaint)

#250 > first ever response of ceko to me and it is just scumpainting. ever since then ceko is just actively scumpainting me and IDK what else to tell you all

now I am being voted by mike/ceko both players have been tunneling me since d1 even though I claim TPR and expected scum visit on n1 but sadly they didn't.

if we don't find someone then town loses a TPR today to the votes. maybe then you guys will realize what kind of a horrible mistake ceko and mike are doing right now ;/

FB is confusing me a lot too, he could simply visit me on n1 or n2 but they don't want to?

this is ridiculous and if any of these players are town then they are gamethrowing lmao

11. ISO #1811

#250 > first ever response of ceko to me and it is just scumpainting. ever since then ceko is just actively scumpainting me and IDK what else to tell you all

now I am being voted by mike/ceko both players have been tunneling me since d1 even though I claim TPR and expected scum visit on n1 but sadly they didn't.

if we don't find someone then town loses a TPR today to the votes. maybe then you guys will realize what kind of a horrible mistake ceko and mike are doing right now ;/

FB is confusing me a lot too, he could simply visit me on n1 or n2 but they don't want to?

this is ridiculous and if any of these players are town then they are gamethrowing lmao

@Renegade
    @Firebringer
    @Dark Magician
    @Bahkieh
    @Whysper
    @Mike
    @MartinGG99
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @FrostByte
    @Gyrlander
    @Bruno
    @Kenny
    @theoneceko
    @bakermir
    @Zone_Q11

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

I'll consider a ceko tinfoil in the future

Not today though.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #1815

lmfao

16. ISO #1816

Not today though.
    Unless he turns up as an option to eliminate out of everyone else.

(If FB or Bakermir turn up as the options to eliminate I'm not voting them, not even at L-1.)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

Not today though.
    I can't decide whether Ceko is scummy to me because he's getting on my nerves or if he's just scummy in general.

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

I don't mean today but seriously if I am voted out today then make sure to get ceko/martin because this is literally gamethrowing as town

also it is Majority votes
    So if town lynches you, then you want town to lynch more town? But you just criticized ceko and martin for doing that same thing?

Do you actually want town to win or no?

21. ISO #1821

ceko/mike*

i am just pissed overall, sorry
    Fair enough

22. ISO #1822

tbh I would vote Baker because they've seemed slightly scummy since d1 but that would make ceko happy and ceko is a little shit so fuck that

23. ISO #1823

ceko/mike*

i am just pissed overall, sorry
    Nah its fine, I understand that.

I honestly would be somewhat okay with a no-elimination for today.

If some of your concerns are real then one of our TPRs will 100% die tonight. For me, that means 1 of bakermir/FB/Dark Magician (assuming DM's claim is real).

And perhaps that'll move things depending on who dies, or convince me of something else.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1824

Nah its fine, I understand that.

I honestly would be somewhat okay with a no-elimination for today.

If some of your concerns are real then one of our TPRs will 100% die tonight. For me, that means 1 of bakermir/FB/Dark Magician (assuming DM's claim is real).

And perhaps that'll move things depending on who dies, or convince me of something else.
    And if Mike's thunder-dome comes to fruition then I am 100% voting him over you.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #1825

i kinda panicked there because of Daisy role card description.

idk why am I left alone here on stove top. i don't know what any of FB ceko or martin are up to but thanks to me being a bloody naked town we got a lot of info.

i will just go take a walk a bit and let you guys figure this out. i am just really disappointed at the gamestate RN when it comes to ceko and mike tunneling me like mad ever since the beginning...

26. ISO #1826

Really it was the TOWN LOSE before hammering Zone that made Bake seem scummy

but they did hammer zone when they could've just left it be, like DM did.

so idk

27. ISO #1827

i kinda panicked there because of Daisy role card description.

idk why am I left alone here on stove top. i don't know what any of FB ceko or martin are up to but thanks to me being a bloody naked town we got a lot of info.

i will just go take a walk a bit and let you guys figure this out. i am just really disappointed at the gamestate RN when it comes to ceko and mike tunneling me like mad ever since the beginning...
    You're good. Ceko is being a little shit. Mike is... mike. He's goofy af. tbh I don't trust Mike's reads, he flip-flops too quickly.

Take a walk, feel better.

28. ISO #1828

We might need you to hammer scum EoD though lol

29. ISO #1829

He's being paranoid of a Daisy win just because Bowser died.

But it requires Luigi + Mario + Bowser dying all together;

It shouldn't be possible to solo win it as Daisy if Luigi isn't even in the game to die.

Is it technically right that Daisy can't have a sudden solo win if Luigi isn't even the game/round (and therefore isn't capable of dying?)

@BananaCucho
    A Daisy win is not a solo win and doesn't end the game. Think of this victory akin to an exe type victory - Daisy can win and the game would continue

Now that that's out of the way I'll clarify Daisy's win condition. If no alive players have the role "Mario", "Luigi" or "Bowser", and Daisy is still ALIVE and still neutral without being converted, Daisy wins. Daisy can then die thereafter but still log a win.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

30. ISO #1830

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    A Daisy win is not a solo win and doesn't end the game. Think of this victory akin to an exe type victory - Daisy can win and the game would continue

Now that that's out of the way I'll clarify Daisy's win condition. If no alive players have the role "Mario", "Luigi" or "Bowser", and Daisy is still ALIVE and still neutral without being converted, Daisy wins. Daisy can then die thereafter but still log a win.
    So daisy can just drink hemlock after seeing a game go through so much shit to attain the circumstances where none of Mario, Luigi, or Bowser are alive?

Dayum. Sounds like some fucked up romantic drama comedy.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #1831

ik it’s a meta-read and i could analyze mm a bit more, but mm has looked MUCH stronger recently. i support mike’s suggestion to check him tho.

i just realized something important about setup. @Firebringer r u rly mario or just trolling?
    i am not trolling
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

32. ISO #1832

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    thaat doesn't make sense. Martin is town
    nooooo since bake is scumreading martin (either bc of obtuse setup speculation or genuine misdirection as scum), can u pls vote bake?? bahk is not getting lynched today. unless bake makes a push for bahk ._.

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    chinese fire drill wagon now:
    -vote Bahkieh

Lets go people we only got few hours
    I guess if a DM, Mike, or Ceko (but only if he's the sole possilbility) elimination isn't happening then...

-vote Bahkieh
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

[QUOTE=theoneceko;900020 bahk is not getting lynched today. unless bake makes a push for bahk ._.[/QUOTE]

They have the same number of votes. You're being manipulative as fuck right now.

41. ISO #1841

i’ll convince everyone to vote bake once i come home. at least try my best to.

if dm logs back on before eod, that puts bake at l-2. then u can make it l-1.
    Baker is l-5 right now

42. ISO #1842

Baker is l-5 right now

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT YOU MADE A MISTAKE SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

See how fucking stupid that is?

45. ISO #1845

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT YOU MADE A MISTAKE SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM
    there’s a difference between saying ur “calculated and quick” but making basic mistakes about setup and not knowing current vote state bc we’re in eod and ppl switched wagons.

46. ISO #1846

nooooo since bake is scumreading martin (either bc of obtuse setup speculation or genuine misdirection as scum), can u pls vote bake??
    He isn't scum-reading me lol.

He just said I was the optimal elimination.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #1847

48. ISO #1848

49. ISO #1849

bahk is a terrible lynch. i’m literally just meta-reading him, but he coasts like this as town. and he’d probably agree if i said he’s incapable of changing his meta.
    He'll also coast like that as scum?

Either way if the AI stuff is SO LITTLE that you have to M E T A read him then its prob best to let him go from this game anyways.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #1850

He'll also coast like that as scum?

Either way if the AI stuff is SO LITTLE that you have to M E T A read him then its prob best to let him go from this game anyways.
    Like @FrostByte said, people can manually control their meta if they want.

As soon as I did a game mostly for-funsies quite a large number of players brought that game up even though I wasn't being super serious in it.

Like, I almost accidentally changed people's meta reads of me for the future lol.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"