Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 4823
  1. ISO #2401

2. ISO #2402

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    yeah, that's what im referring to. I want to know your thought process... like personally if I saw someone threatening to shoot ppl I would prolly think that somebody is town, or maybe jester on the off chance the person being defended flipped scum. so why did you think I was scum?
    Because if town votes were splitting between 2 townies, then scum had an ez way to gain town cred by defending one of the townies on the chopping block, knowing that either one of the 2 candidates was gonna flip non-shadow.

3. ISO #2403

4. ISO #2404

5. ISO #2405

6. ISO #2406

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Because if town votes were splitting between 2 townies, then scum had an ez way to gain town cred by defending one of the townies on the chopping block, knowing that either one of the 2 candidates was gonna flip non-shadow.
    That reply of mine is in regards to what I thought on D2. What I thought on D1 was that we caught Ozy as a Shadow and folks were trying to redirect onto Lag to save shadow!Ozy.

7. ISO #2407

8. ISO #2408

9. ISO #2409

10. ISO #2410

11. ISO #2411

if MM is mafia and blink is town he would 100% do this just to seal the lid on blink lol
    actually scratch that. mm is too paranoid a person to do this, and the RB claim didn't seem calculated to me. so its prolly legit lol

12. ISO #2412

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    We'll see about that.

So you claim either Knight or Rogue then

If you kill me as Rogue you won't see what role I am, meaning you could've killed an important role.
    Asked if you would hard cc me earlier. Didn't reply. So I don't care what role you are when you are trying to overcomplicate shit @Frinckles has explained 1000 times

13. ISO #2413

14. ISO #2414

honestly I feel that Magus should reveal if something weird is going in. I'd rather have magus outed than 2-3 town dead in one night lol

the fact that magus hasn't makes me think that magus did in fact visit blinkskater, and that (possibly) that magus isn't yuesford.

15. ISO #2415

16. ISO #2416

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Asked if you would hard cc me earlier. Didn't reply. So I don't care what role you are when you are trying to overcomplicate shit @Frinckles has explained 1000 times
    Oh I'm not going to hard CC you, because I'm not that role. Either way you're templar, there are too many Hero claims for you fit as rogue

Oberon as Knight, Frinckles as Archer, Yues as an unknown visitation role. (These are all the roles from people NOT leveled up), at least one of them if not more are scum seeing as no other PRs forwarded themselves.

17. ISO #2417

18. ISO #2418

honestly I feel that Magus should reveal if something weird is going in. I'd rather have magus outed than 2-3 town dead in one night lol

the fact that magus hasn't makes me think that magus did in fact visit blinkskater, and that (possibly) that magus isn't yuesford.
    Magus is PQR.

19. ISO #2419

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I empower you to do my bidding @WrathCyber.

-unvote
    please leave a last will with whatever it is happened last night, its extremely important. I can understand if you don't wanna be real in the thread out in the open, but do explain any feedback and if you did visit blinkskater

20. ISO #2420

21. ISO #2421

Exactly, at least that's what I think anyways.

22. ISO #2422

23. ISO #2423

24. ISO #2424

25. ISO #2425

26. ISO #2426

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    did everyone forget the fact how hard ceko is sucking @blinkskater off and defending him
    outed scum LMFAOOOOO

keep crying

@WrathCyber u still haven't showed me where u "hard-countered" ozy's pr claim. you keep digging your own grave here, so there's no need to keep tunnelling you xDD

27. ISO #2427

28. ISO #2428

If Yues confirms visiting Blink N1, then Frinckles's investigation seems legit (improbable to just guess). This would mean:
    A) Frinckles is indeed Archer; or
    B) Frinckles is LVL2 Sticky Impersonator who got leveled up by Magus D1 and impersonated Archer. But then this would mean that Blink was not actually leveled up by Magus. Since we see Frinckles vs Blink/Yues dynamic, Blink and Frinckles can't both be shadows. So possibility B is mostly ruled out, unless Blink is lying as town or Templar, which is unlikely.

If Yues is Magus and went to Blink (such as for protection), then RB on MM is not possible to have been by Magus, since Ice Magus is shown to Archer as only visiting the 1 highest-level target (of 2) that actually gets RBed. RB on MM could be possible by Darkness only if MM is Magus or Darkness himself. RB on MM could be possible by Disruptive Thing only if Magus leveled up Horror D1, which could make Blink the Horror/Thing but then there would be a 2nd RB claim (unless that 2nd player is outside of town or is AFK). But a shadow!Blink probably wouldn't target shadow!MM (unless to deceive town by visiting a useless 2nd shadow role), so if we assumed shadow!Blink then MM would be likely town which would make Oberon's claim non-town.

What I don't have a thought on yet is why would a shadow!MM, accused by knight!Oberon, needlessly claim to have been RBed?
    to distract

29. ISO #2429

30. ISO #2430

31. ISO #2431

32. ISO #2432

33. ISO #2433

Srry guys, unless my vote breaks out the tie. I won't vote Marshmallow Marshall. I like his name, it's pretty mellow.

Again, I'm just a villager! I suggest shadows to target other players instead of me!
    so who would you vote then?

34. ISO #2434

35. ISO #2435

@Auwt

On Horror mechanic, does the "got scared" feedback also get sent to "the player in question" who "will be leaving their own house and will randomly visit someone else"? Does the answer change depending on whether the player in question is a visiting role or not (e.g., villager getting horror'ed in their own home)?

36. ISO #2436

Can't wait to be called scum by Oberon + blink for "information posting"

Town Power Role Claims (That is people that claimed to have started as a power role, not leveled up)
    • Frinckles - claims Archer tracked Yuesford visiting blink, leveled up
    • WrathCyber - claims Rogue, hid behind #2
    • Oberon - claims Knight checked MM as Shadow, leveled up

Level Up Claims
    • blinkskater - claims leveled up villager and chose Paladin (unable to use night action - which as clarified by Auwt, Auwt initially made a mistake, and this is actually what happens when a villager levels up)

Villager Claims
    • LagAttack
    • theoneceko
    • CRichard
    • Yuesford (Some people are saying he softed-Magus, but both ceko and I having played with him a lot in the mod read this more as sarcasm)
    • PQR

Extra-Believable Villager Claims
    • OzyWho

No Role Claims
    • MM
    • ZZorange
    • Varcron

Other Claims
    • MM claims to have been roleblocked

Based on this, here's what we can deduce pretty-confidently:
    • (blinkskater was leveled up by Magus) OR (blinkskater is scum AND a scum was leveled up by Magus)
    • There is at least 1 liar among Oberon, Frinckles, and WrathCyber

Things we can NOT have any confidence in beyond just reads:
    • blinkskater is town.

Magus level up notification is received at the start of the night, and it is received by everyone, including shadows and including people already at max level (Darkness). Therefore if Magus leveled up EITHER of the shadows OR the Darkness, then they would have told their scummates this in night chat. They could have then chosen blinkskater to be the one to fake-claim leveled up (Magus can't CC it without immediately getting outed). They could have left the option to fake-claim a level up open - so any of them could claim it if they come under fire. Blinkskater could have actually have been Shadow/Darkness that received the level up and therefore no need to fake-claim level up, just claim town that was leveled up.

This scenario in particular seems even more likely to me because he chose Paladin - if he were so absolutely positive on his scumread on me, why not just choose knight to get a free level 2??

But that last point aside, it's still not possible to know that blinkskater is town, just that he was the one leveled up.

Another very important piece of mechanics:
    If Yuesford is Magus and Frinckles isn't lying about the visit - then the visit was NOT visiting blink to level him up - that visit is done during the DAY and therefore invisible to Archer/Watchful Ranger.

It could have been Magus visiting his freshly minted town power role to protect them - but given the fact that scum has literally no way to kill a town power role on night 1 - that seems kind of unlikely.

I think working off of the fact that there is at least one liar among Frinckles, WrathCyber, Oberon is the best place to start.

Is there one liar among the group? Or multiple?
    Given that there haven't been any other town power role CC's, I think it is safe to say that two of those three are TPR.
    That leaves the third being most likely Templar - but also possibly scum (eg Shaman brewing for a two-for-one suicide deal as ceko mentioned)

Scenarios:
    Oberon is not the liar
    If Oberon is not the liar then MM is scum 100% - not too much more to analyze here.

Oberon IS the liar
    I don't think scum~Oberon makes nearly as much sense as templar~Oberon in this case. Only way scum~Oberon would work here is if he's banking on people reading his play as too scummy to be scum or something

Frinckles is not the liar
    If Frinckles is not lying then Yuesford is. Which makes Yuesford either Magus, Darkness, Fanatic, or Slime
    Slime only makes sense with templar~blinkskater - since why would slime visit someone who wasn't being leveled down?
    Fanatic~Yuesford or Darkness~Yuesford means we have scum~blinkskater
    Magus~Yuesford doesn't make much sense, since if blink was the one leveled up, then Ground Magus is really the only form that makes sense, but Shadows have no way to kill a town power role on night 1 anyway, so why waste the ground magus state WHICH CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE IN THE WHOLE GAME on a night where blink literally could not have died?

Frinckles IS the liar
    This explains Yuesford claiming villager. Because he's therefore villager.
    I have no idea if this makes Frinckles Templar or Scum though

WrathCyber is not the liar
    Nothing very interesting here - other than it means that either Frinckles or Oberon are liars. Although not interesting - this would be surprising, since I think templar~WrathCyber is particularly likely. Earlier he was saying that Frinckles shouldn't bother checking him, because as Rogue he would just get redirected to whoever Wrath was hiding behind. When I corrected him saying that then Frinckles would see Wrath visiting himself - Wrath had nothing to say about this, when he could have easily have been excited at the opportunity to be auto-confirmed - I think this was a slip indicating Wrath is the liar of the three.

WrathCyber IS the liar
    I think in this scenario, templar~WrathCyber is far more likely than scum~WrathCyber. It also means we have a likely scum team of MM/Yuesford/blinkskater

37. ISO #2437

38. ISO #2438

39. ISO #2439

@Auwt

On Horror mechanic, does the "got scared" feedback also get sent to "the player in question" who "will be leaving their own house and will randomly visit someone else"? Does the answer change depending on whether the player in question is a visiting role or not (e.g., villager getting horror'ed in their own home)?
    lol good question

40. ISO #2440

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Can't wait to be called scum by Oberon + blink for "information posting"

Town Power Role Claims (That is people that claimed to have started as a power role, not leveled up)
    • Frinckles - claims Archer tracked Yuesford visiting blink, leveled up
    • WrathCyber - claims Rogue, hid behind #2
    • Oberon - claims Knight checked MM as Shadow, leveled up

Level Up Claims
    • blinkskater - claims leveled up villager and chose Paladin (unable to use night action - which as clarified by Auwt, Auwt initially made a mistake, and this is actually what happens when a villager levels up)

Villager Claims
    • LagAttack
    • theoneceko
    • CRichard
    • Yuesford (Some people are saying he softed-Magus, but both ceko and I having played with him a lot in the mod read this more as sarcasm)
    • PQR

Extra-Believable Villager Claims
    • OzyWho

No Role Claims
    • MM
    • ZZorange
    • Varcron

Other Claims
    • MM claims to have been roleblocked

Based on this, here's what we can deduce pretty-confidently:
    • (blinkskater was leveled up by Magus) OR (blinkskater is scum AND a scum was leveled up by Magus)
    • There is at least 1 liar among Oberon, Frinckles, and WrathCyber

Things we can NOT have any confidence in beyond just reads:
    • blinkskater is town.

Magus level up notification is received at the start of the night, and it is received by everyone, including shadows and including people already at max level (Darkness). Therefore if Magus leveled up EITHER of the shadows OR the Darkness, then they would have told their scummates this in night chat. They could have then chosen blinkskater to be the one to fake-claim leveled up (Magus can't CC it without immediately getting outed). They could have left the option to fake-claim a level up open - so any of them could claim it if they come under fire. Blinkskater could have actually have been Shadow/Darkness that received the level up and therefore no need to fake-claim level up, just claim town that was leveled up.

This scenario in particular seems even more likely to me because he chose Paladin - if he were so absolutely positive on his scumread on me, why not just choose knight to get a free level 2??

But that last point aside, it's still not possible to know that blinkskater is town, just that he was the one leveled up.

Another very important piece of mechanics:
    If Yuesford is Magus and Frinckles isn't lying about the visit - then the visit was NOT visiting blink to level him up - that visit is done during the DAY and therefore invisible to Archer/Watchful Ranger.

It could have been Magus visiting his freshly minted town power role to protect them - but given the fact that scum has literally no way to kill a town power role on night 1 - that seems kind of unlikely.

I think working off of the fact that there is at least one liar among Frinckles, WrathCyber, Oberon is the best place to start.

Is there one liar among the group? Or multiple?
    Given that there haven't been any other town power role CC's, I think it is safe to say that two of those three are TPR.
    That leaves the third being most likely Templar - but also possibly scum (eg Shaman brewing for a two-for-one suicide deal as ceko mentioned)

Scenarios:
    Oberon is not the liar
    If Oberon is not the liar then MM is scum 100% - not too much more to analyze here.

Oberon IS the liar
    I don't think scum~Oberon makes nearly as much sense as templar~Oberon in this case. Only way scum~Oberon would work here is if he's banking on people reading his play as too scummy to be scum or something

Frinckles is not the liar
    If Frinckles is not lying then Yuesford is. Which makes Yuesford either Magus, Darkness, Fanatic, or Slime
    Slime only makes sense with templar~blinkskater - since why would slime visit someone who wasn't being leveled down?
    Fanatic~Yuesford or Darkness~Yuesford means we have scum~blinkskater
    Magus~Yuesford doesn't make much sense, since if blink was the one leveled up, then Ground Magus is really the only form that makes sense, but Shadows have no way to kill a town power role on night 1 anyway, so why waste the ground magus state WHICH CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE IN THE WHOLE GAME on a night where blink literally could not have died?

Frinckles IS the liar
    This explains Yuesford claiming villager. Because he's therefore villager.
    I have no idea if this makes Frinckles Templar or Scum though

WrathCyber is not the liar
    Nothing very interesting here - other than it means that either Frinckles or Oberon are liars. Although not interesting - this would be surprising, since I think templar~WrathCyber is particularly likely. Earlier he was saying that Frinckles shouldn't bother checking him, because as Rogue he would just get redirected to whoever Wrath was hiding behind. When I corrected him saying that then Frinckles would see Wrath visiting himself - Wrath had nothing to say about this, when he could have easily have been excited at the opportunity to be auto-confirmed - I think this was a slip indicating Wrath is the liar of the three.

WrathCyber IS the liar
    I think in this scenario, templar~WrathCyber is far more likely than scum~WrathCyber. It also means we have a likely scum team of MM/Yuesford/blinkskater
    damn the QQ is real

41. ISO #2441

@Auwt

Putting death/kill scenarios aside, does Slime erase feedback only from those visiting Slime's target? Or does the target itself also lose any feedback (from other roles visiting them or themselves visiting a Grounded player or doing some investigations)? I assume feedback erasure only applies to visitors to the home of Slime's target, per "You will also prevent anyone visiting your target from receiving feedback, whether the player dies or stays alive."

If the visitor to Slime's target is RBed or otherwise acted upon by another unrelated character, do they lose that feedback as well? Or only the feedback specifically pertaining to the Slime's (and player in question's) target?

42. ISO #2442

43. ISO #2443

44. ISO #2444

@Varcron main point of confusion was Auwt earlier describing the mechanic of leveling up at night incorrectly, he has since corrected that, specifically that the new LVL1 villager (upped from Vanilla villager, which Blink claims) cannot perform their LVL1 role's action until the following night (N2). With this clarified by Auwt, I don't think anyone is counter-claiming Blink's level-up. What we are not sure of is if he legit picked Paladin or might be a Shadow that got leveled up. There was also some questioning of whether upped villager would pick Paladin as their choice of role, Blink indicated he had a strong read on Magus (so he was planning to check that player to see if level 3, I suppose).

With no Magus CC, it seems that Frinckles may have found 2 townies.

Oberon also claims Knight and that MM came up as Shadow.
    i think this sounds legit from blink. making an overconfident play, just like he tried to do with lag

45. ISO #2445

@Varcron is yuesford isn't magus what is he?
    In my Rainbow post I mentioned this - Yuesford would be scum. Magus~Yuesford only makes sense if he screwed up not realizing that Magus states can only be used once all game, which is entirely possible - but in the case of Magus~Yuesford he's dead tonight anyway.

@LagAttack why did you come into this day thinking I was scum? you agreed with me that ozy was a mislynch and switched, so why was I scum to you?
    Because I still had my scum read on you from the start of day 1 (you kept saying I was saying you were jester, I wasn't I had you as primarily shadow). I'm not scum reading you anymore, you're actually making a lot of sense today, just that there's a scenario in my rainbow post that I think you haven't considered and I want to hear your thoughts on it.

46. ISO #2446

47. ISO #2447

48. ISO #2448

@Auwt

Yes the player in question would also get the "got scared" feedback at the sole condition that this player did not move (Villager e.g.).
    A Villager for instance, could be scared from their own house and would therefore get that "got scared" feedback, as well as the guys who visited this Villager.
    They (the Villager and the ones who visited this Villager) would then "visit" some other persons, although a Villager would normally not be able to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

49. ISO #2449

assuming frinckles is scum then one possibility I do see happening is mafia having a horror and then frinckles outing as detective with a check on yuesford, as yuesford would have pretty much no way of knowing who he visited lol
    I confirmed with Auwt, a villager staying at their own house would be notified if they were horror'd away from their house - so no horror here

50. ISO #2450

TBH no one for now. In my personal opinion. I do think Prnhaq/Varcron/Wrath are evils, based on how fast they jumped on the train.

FYI The longer the game drags on, better for town.
    I jumped on the train because I trusted Auwt host's initial description of the leveling mechanic for a Villager, which directly contradicted Blink's statements. This has since been corrected by Auwt.