S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    But it would be terribad for Ozy to die instantly again, right?
    No. Because I'm sick and tired of MM every game scumreading me for stupid reasons for no matter the cost. It's like he never gets tired of mislynching me D1..
    I don't think he was serious, but man it's triggering af..

3. ISO #153

@PQRnHack @Light_Yagami
    Could you guys please stop fucking spamming?
    Page 2 was almost entirely skippable as it was basically filled with almost nothing but your stupid spam. There was like 5 productive posts on that page tops.

Like you can understand how bad and unproductive it is to just spam like that, right? Not to mention disrespectful to other peoples time.

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    Oh, I've been voted on my second response. I'm feeling the pressure already. I'm surprised how much people are talking but I guess I have no real basis to talk about previous games and connections like most people here so far.
    This being the only thing that got your attention this game:
    Oh, even the first day is a full length? I figured it would be halved since there’s not as much to do. Is there a vote skip option if we run out of conversation pieces? I can’t read, I am illiterate so someone will have to tell me all the roles onboard probably tomorrow, thank you much.
    Let me solve this one for you. You are welcome.

-vote Gingerape
    It kinda gives me de-ja-vu of this other player recently with the same exact attitude that flipped red:
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...=1#post5186132

I think there's a good chance you'd flip red. My only problem is - I don't think a wolf would actually suggest a D1 skip ever?

But still.. I don't see your game as that of a Towny tbh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    -vote Gingerape

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    *sniffs own fart* Alright hot sexy reads incoming one by one. First amazing god tier read PQRNhack is scum because in another forum mafia game that concluded precisely 2 years 3 months 10 days 9 hourss and 32 seconds ago, he played the exact same in the opening accusing a blatant townie such as myself. It is thus logical that we vote hit post haste and lynch a mafia. More dynamite reads to follow, damn I'm just so darn good at this game. *snort*
    *sigh*
    I will begrudgingly say that this is town.
    Thing is that ZZOrange lied?
    2 years and 3 months ago, May 2019, there was only 1 game that finished and it was this:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-5K-Rolecards)
    And there's no PQHack in that game

Otherwise, a tryhard ZZOrange I'd definitely want to townread.

But like.. idk why he would make up such random lie lol

8. ISO #158

Pocket attempt? I mean, I can understand accusing me of TMI, but what part of this would be me trying to pocket you? I haven't made any attempt at buddying with you. Calling someone town for no reason is more indicative of TMI or just a non-natural thought process, assuming I can't actually back it up with a valid reason. Pocketing would be me trying to defend you or be friendly with you over the course of the game...

Because you made a series of posts directly prior to my post that felt like you were just kinda vibing and that didn't seem particularly fake or forced. It's not a particularly strong read though, as is natural for a read 3 pages into the game.

Possible wolfslip

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

There seems to be something wrong with our bloody ship, today.

Hi by the way!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

11. ISO #161

Announcement : After having been red for like half a year, I am now as green as I could ever be.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

12. ISO #162

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    There seems to be something wrong with our bloody ship, today.

Hi by the way!
    Like what?

Announcement : After having been red for like half a year, I am now as green as I could ever be.
    Like that's cool and all but it's just that there is no alignment with the color green here.
    The uninformed majority looks more like the color of Frinckles than green. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I think there's a good chance you'd flip red. My only problem is - I don't think a wolf would actually suggest a D1 skip ever?

But still.. I don't see your game as that of a Towny tbh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Since you're more experienced than me, I have to ask.. do day 1 lynches occur often in games?
    I'm just wondering what your goal is of voting for me. Are you trying to start a train on me for an early claim?
    I just looked at the post you compared me to. A game with 15 evil players who don't know each other and 4 good ones who share a chat?
    Sounds like a weird reverse game with 15 vigilantes and 4 mafia with no kill. Statistically he was going to be mafia in that game so I don't know how that is a good comparison.
    Just like statistically there is a good chance I'll flip blue if killed. Not sure how you're getting a good chance of me flipping red, but I can be enlightened on how 3/14 is a good chance.

You caught me, my secret agenda for feigning illiteracy was to have someone talk about roles to me. If you would rather have unfulfilling content, we can go grab a drink at the bar and talk about page two again.

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

Since you're more experienced than me, I have to ask.. do day 1 lynches occur often in games?
    I'm just wondering what your goal is of voting for me. Are you trying to start a train on me for an early claim?
    I just looked at the post you compared me to. A game with 15 evil players who don't know each other and 4 good ones who share a chat?
    Sounds like a weird reverse game with 15 vigilantes and 4 mafia with no kill. Statistically he was going to be mafia in that game so I don't know how that is a good comparison.
    Just like statistically there is a good chance I'll flip blue if killed. Not sure how you're getting a good chance of me flipping red, but I can be enlightened on how 3/14 is a good chance.

You caught me, my secret agenda for feigning illiteracy was to have someone talk about roles to me. If you would rather have unfulfilling content, we can go grab a drink at the bar and talk about page two again.
    Ohh lol it actually was reverse alignments game

-vote Gikkle

16. ISO #166

Is this supposed to be dry humor?
    No.

@PQRnHack @Light_Yagami
    Could you guys please stop fucking spamming?
    Page 2 was almost entirely skippable as it was basically filled with almost nothing but your stupid spam. There was like 5 productive posts on that page tops.

Like you can understand how bad and unproductive it is to just spam like that, right? Not to mention disrespectful to other peoples time.
    +1 I hate spam.

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    No.
    Damn dude. I honestly thought I managed to pull of a derp clear on myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozywho View Post
    *derp clear successful*
    Like what made you even think of it?
    *derp clear successful*
    *derp clear successful*
    That's impressive of you to catch me like that in an attempt to derp clear myself.
    *derp clear successful*
    *derp clear successful*
    *derp clear successful*

It not being dry humor but instead serious is so silly I wish I could vote multiple people at the same time tbh.

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

Damn dude. I honestly thought I managed to pull of a derp clear on myself.
    Like what made you even think of it?
    That's impressive of you to catch me like that in an attempt to derp clear myself.

It not being dry humor but instead serious is so silly I wish I could vote multiple people at the same time tbh.
    Look, this isn't a foreign concept and I've seen it first hand in several games - a scum player 'pretending' to not know how the scum even work to appear towny by saying things like (depeding on the setup) "Oh I thought mafia had a day chat" "oh Mafia do they know who each other are right?" or in your case "Also, I presume that the Mafia had no N0 chat because nobody is present at SoG".

From a completely outside perspective, these statements end up being extremely odd and forced and deserve a look at.

What is surprising is that you continued harping on this but I'm not sure what that means yet.

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

Ohh.
    That's fine. I appreciate your attempts to provide reads on day1 even if I come across as snarky. Just defending myself.
    I'm just testing the waters, trying to stay afloat on this boat.
    It seems 3 people are voicing their suspicions of you through their voting.
    How do you feel about this setup?
    I haven't been in a game for a really long time.
    If you were to put a town victory into a percent right now what would it be? (0-100%)

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

Thing is that ZZOrange lied?
    2 years and 3 months ago, May 2019, there was only 1 game that finished and it was this:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-5K-Rolecards)
    And there's no PQHack in that game

Otherwise, a tryhard ZZOrange I'd definitely want to townread.

But like.. idk why he would make up such random lie lol
    Oh YEAH... THAT'D SLICK BACK REAAAAAL NICE.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

How do you feel about this setup?
    It's cool. Lots of different scenarios possible.
    One problem is though that in most scenarios - multiple future game days can end up almost exclusively being focused on the Carol list of the day.
    This means that there's a strong incentive for town to invoke as much content as possible during Day1 specifically - because otherwise the final day/-s of the game can easily end up with almost no living slot having enough content to be judged upon.
    Also Day1 is the time when the wolves, presumably, haven't gotten to chat with another yet. Combine that with roles like Actress being in the game - there's a strong incentive from multiple angles for the wolves to stay under the radar Day1.

I haven't been in a game for a really long time.
    If you were to put a town victory into a percent right now what would it be? (0-100%)
    Day1 is going by the ideal scenario for the wolves thus far, and future days can easily end up being focused on the Carol Lists exclusively.

So like.. 30%? That feels like the chance to win mostly on luck? Judging by these first 20hours, I believe game to end up likely decided by either lucky or unlucky mechanics/powers as opposed to clever wolf hunting or misdirections.

I reckon the best use of our time might be to chit chat and try to enjoy ourselves. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Just enjoy the shit show ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

What do mean?
    At LagAttack. You never told me Ozywho used to be a big old piece of shit. Talkin about luck deciding a forum mafia setup big kappa, when its forum mafia ofc its decided by luck.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

29. ISO #179

Gotta love deep sea fishing ;)

-vote WrathCyber

Am I next then?
    Let me fix this up quickly !

Jokes apart, I will soon take a look at oldest posts

30. ISO #180

I think I look towny enough with my entrance?
    IMO, that is not something an evil would say, +town pts, especially when being (repetitively?) killed D1 in previous games.

31. ISO #181

Feels like something scum would say... "oo I didn't know Scum had a night chat" stuff like that, I've seen it used before.
    A bit unusual to see Renegade pushing facts/this early on (D1 though), more used to soft coast.

okay now that I've made my entrance, I can say that not maf richthofen is 100% scum
    Tell me more !

32. ISO #182

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    *sniffs own fart* Alright hot sexy reads incoming one by one. First amazing god tier read PQRNhack is scum because in another forum mafia game that concluded precisely 2 years 3 months 10 days 9 hourss and 32 seconds ago, he played the exact same in the opening accusing a blatant townie such as myself. It is thus logical that we vote hit post haste and lynch a mafia. More dynamite reads to follow, damn I'm just so darn good at this game. *snort*
    I wonder if this is alignment indicative or not.
    Not sure if he would be like this as scum.

33. ISO #183

Some guys should just get out of their invisible mode.
    Having 2 ghosts on my back, looks scary ngl.

34. ISO #184

Possible pocket attempt, just want my town mates to take note for future reference.
    Are you planning/foreseeing your own death, or?

35. ISO #185

Pocket attempt? I mean, I can understand accusing me of TMI, but what part of this would be me trying to pocket you? I haven't made any attempt at buddying with you. Calling someone town for no reason is more indicative of TMI or just a non-natural thought process, assuming I can't actually back it up with a valid reason. Pocketing would be me trying to defend you or be friendly with you over the course of the game...

Because you made a series of posts directly prior to my post that felt like you were just kinda vibing and that didn't seem particularly fake or forced. It's not a particularly strong read though, as is natural for a read 3 pages into the game.
    Also Gikkle :

PQR is town
    I mean if you call it a "natural thought process", we then would definitely not share the same definition of it.
    On a side note, the assumption of saying "X is town" looks to be a "strong read", don't you think?

36. ISO #186

No. Because I'm sick and tired of MM every game scumreading me for stupid reasons for no matter the cost. It's like he never gets tired of mislynching me D1..
    I don't think he was serious, but man it's triggering af..
    You have been playing up the word mislynch a damn lot all across your posts.

37. ISO #187

Like what?

Like that's cool and all but it's just that there is no alignment with the color green here.
    The uninformed majority looks more like the color of Frinckles than green. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    That's some reference !

Yeah, you've got the idea : )

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

You have been playing up the word mislynch a damn lot all across your posts.
    This is also a curious behavior, don't you think.

Think about someone using the phrase "don't lynch me" versus "don't mislynch me", who is more likely to use one or the other when it comes to scum/town?

Just pontificating

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

This is also a curious behavior, don't you think.

Think about someone using the phrase "don't lynch me" versus "don't mislynch me", who is more likely to use one or the other when it comes to scum/town?

Just pontificating
    Btw, could you explain your thoughts process on the derp clear again? If that was my intention - why would I "point it out" immediately afterwards? Like it doesn't make sense to me.

42. ISO #192

Btw, could you explain your thoughts process on the derp clear again? If that was my intention - why would I "point it out" immediately afterwards? Like it doesn't make sense to me.
    I read that post several times and the original 2 and I still don't really understand it. Posting "derp clear" immediately after but not even saying for what, kinda strange don't you think?

Also, I don't really buy into the kind of arguments "I wouldn't be THAT dumb to do something like that, would I?" because I've used them IRL to great effect. XD

Similar to my stance on TWTBAW, which I also believe is fake news.

43. ISO #193

I read that post several times and the original 2 and I still don't really understand it. Posting "derp clear" immediately after but not even saying for what, kinda strange don't you think?

Also, I don't really buy into the kind of arguments "I wouldn't be THAT dumb to do something like that, would I?" because I've used them IRL to great effect. XD

Similar to my stance on TWTBAW, which I also believe is fake news.
    From my perspective, I literally jokingly pointed out afterwards that it might look like a derp clear attempt, just so nobody gets that idea in the head. Because, obviously, it's impossible after being pointed out of being aware of it.

Then you come along and be like "THIS GUY JUST TRIED TO DERP CLEAR HIMSELF!"

I mean really.. can you fathom how stupid it looks? I myself made a derp clear impossible yet someone claims that derp clearing was my intent?
    That's so unbelievably stupid theory I can't really comprehend it..

Imagine you taking a cookie from the cookie jar and telling everyone that you did it - then someone claims that you did it in secrecy. How would you respond to something like that?

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

Yeah, an amazing total amount of 2 times the word can be found in my ISO. ╰(*´︶`*)╯
    @Lag
    Are there any lifeboats left by any chance? ಠ_ಠ
    There are no lifeboats left. It should be fine though, when has there ever been a nautical disaster in the mid-Atlantic involving a ship with not enough lifeboats?

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

skipping isn't necessarily a horrible option d1 like ginger suggested but we're gonna need d1 reads because it only takes one smart scum player to shit on the rest of us. they have like a billion options on how they can play.

with that said, a few players are already giving me towny vibes so that's cool
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

@Frinckles
    There's a lack of good ideas going around, save this day plz somehow.
    still plenty of time left. we honestly don't even need to lynch today, just talk a little bit and make some reads. if we wind up lynching that's fine just hope it isn't TPR
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

50. ISO #200

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    There are no lifeboats left. It should be fine though, when has there ever been a nautical disaster in the mid-Atlantic involving a ship with not enough lifeboats?
    Imagine not enough lifeboats on a ship these days.
    Frinckles Cruise Line must be from a middle eastern country or something. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)