S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Got it, so blinkskater is a sociopath that isn't above going to new forums and pretending to be new to forum mafia in order to gain a tiny edge in the game. And then he projects that kind of behavior onto other people.

Good to know
    blink is the nicest fluffiest boi, however i guess he has few limits when playing games. i can relate, UWU!!!

2. ISO #802

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You completely disregard my take on him not being a new player dude, you also come to a conclusion on MY thoughts whilst leaving shit out smh
    Also OzyWho literally witnessed me talk to Helz for a couple of hours about advice for getting into FM 10 days before this game even started - so in order for OzyWho to believe your garbage read that I'm not actually new, he would also have to think that I pretended to be new for several hours with Helz, just to trick everyone for a tiny edge now

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I get where you're coming from. But you failed to mention how I'm at the top of Ceko's scum list when clearly I have time and time again defended Ceko as my Town pocket. Also, yes, it is my first game so I could be getting my read on oberon completely wrong. He could might as well be scum. There is no 100% in this case, but I do believe the probability of him being scum is less than 40%.
    what does this mean??

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

Also OzyWho literally witnessed me talk to Helz for a couple of hours about advice for getting into FM 10 days before this game even started - so in order for OzyWho to believe your garbage read that I'm not actually new, he would also have to think that I pretended to be new for several hours with Helz, just to trick everyone for a tiny edge now
    Why are you using OOC information to try and defend yourself? This is literally a game about social deception and you are using things that are outside of the game to defend yourself. This is a game about lying and manipulation forgive me for reading you for sequences and actions that are happening IN THE GAME
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

i like ozy's strategy, which is lynch ppl who seem TWTBAW, which in this game applies to wrath and oberon. it's how i play in the mod as TOWN LEADER.

numbertwo's train isn't gaining any traction, and i get the feeling pushing zzorange will produce similar results.

-vote WrathCyber

15. ISO #815

@blinkskater

In the death chat for the Matrix6 game, that I was observing, @OzyWho saw me talking extensively for hours with Helz about getting into FM and advice for the game. He can confirm that
    I've mentioned being new to FM and was a bit hesitant to get into weeks (months?) ago to @theoneceko , and have asked questions to ceko about what it's like. He can confirm that

I've talked about being new to FM to a handful of other people on the site who aren't involved in this game as well.

The account I am using was created (and active) in 2013

Either I've been gaslighting them all in an 8 year long plot to trick you in this FM game.

Or maybe I actually am a new player?

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

@blinkskater

In the death chat for the Matrix6 game, that I was observing, @OzyWho saw me talking extensively for hours with Helz about getting into FM and advice for the game. He can confirm that
    I've mentioned being new to FM and was a bit hesitant to get into weeks (months?) ago to @theoneceko , and have asked questions to ceko about what it's like. He can confirm that

I've talked about being new to FM to a handful of other people on the site who aren't involved in this game as well.

Either I've been gaslighting them all in an 8 year long plot to trick you in this FM game.

likely
    extremely unlikely

/s

18. ISO #818

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    tonally, this sounds like a newbie that unfortunately rolled scum
    I agree, I totally forgot about this.

contradiction
    LOL. This reminds of this years 1st Champs game.
    Some dude said "I dont think they are scum, but i think they are good lynch. -vote"
    Dude got insta voted by like everyone and flipped red

doesn't even point out which post is "overcomplicating" the game for town, but i assume he was referring to varcron here
    I think not clarifying is NAI tbh.

wrath is using big words here, but his read on lagattack doesn't make sense. he doesn't go into detail why lagattack is "clearly manipulating us." strangely, he puts lagattack in the "Scumish" category too with zzOrange. however, his reason for scumreading zz is kinda bs too. since this was the very beginning of the game, i won't ding him too much for the zz read. however, if wrath flips scum, i'm most likely going to read zz as town
    He did? "clearly manipulating us by overwhelming and misdirecting our attention to others such as Oberon who is by far, the least of our concerns"

the only info you need to take from this is that wrath was AGREEING with varc here

for context purposes, this is literally just two posts after. note how in the reads list i quoted, he had varc as a top town, then when he listed the "Scum" as AFK lurkers, said he was agreeing with varc here. people changing minds in RVS stage isn't typically scummy, but this is a very drastic change in his opinion of varc.

more attacks on varcron
    I agree that the way he changed his reads on varcron was unnatural.

this looks like it helps town, but it really doesn't >_>
    i can't tell if wrath is trying to fake being helpful or if he's actually trying to help.
    I didn't think of it like that...
    Almost reminds me of PQR being the most helpful when elaborating and Darkness and Scum Chat mechanics.

i personally find his yuesford read to be odd. does anyone else think yuesford is a templar?? the fact he used "freudian slip" to suggest yuesford is also odd. perhaps he's bringing a grudge from the mod into this game??

his crichard scumread is based on tone and inaccurate information (this is crichard's first fm on this site, not his first fm in general)
    I have no opinion on that 1st paragraph, I feel like you mod players are living in a different world irt each others meta and stuff.

Tbh, his opinion/read on richard felt the most honest thing I read out of the slot.
    Richard's kinda Introverted Thinker in that he doesnt really feel the need to justify his opinions and such. He has to force out giving reads imho. There was some truth to Wrath's read on richard. I could totally see that as a genuine scumread by its own.

wayward?? why r u so confident that oberon is town?

more confidence in oberon's towniness
    YEAH I TOTALLY DON'T GET THIS ONE WTF? OBERON NOT CONTRIBUTING THEREFORE HIS TOWN, OTHERS WHO ARE CAN BE NOTHING OTHER THAN SCUM BECAUSE `THEYRE MANIPULATING US`, HONESTLY WTF???
    This fucking triggered me..

~~~

the biggest scumtell is his "jester-read" on lagattack. i don't think we should ever see wrath as town for this, and i'll explain why. i've seen a thousand players on the mod sow confusion with pretty random posts, and i don't think u can get more random in this game than claiming lagattack is a jester. he seems to have backtracked off that strategy since then, but i get the feeling that's just because he realized this wasn't a viable strategy in FM, which lasts way longer than games on the mod.

it's not surprising that wrath scumread varc, since varc "always looks scummy," but his shift from seeing varc as town to scum is too drastic to make me think it's genuine.

players on the mod tend to vote with and defend their scum teammates. rn, wrath is clearly defending oberon. wrath doesn't know oberon's meta, so i find it hard to believe that wrath is a villager who saw oberon's blatantly scummy posts, then jumped ahead a few steps to not only townread oberon but also scumread varcron and lagattack, who suspect oberon of being scum. also, as auwt said, there wasn't a n0 for the mafia to discuss their strategy, so if oberon is scum, there's no way he could've told wrath to consider bussing.

this is purely a tonal argument, but wrath sounds too confident in his reads. this is likely a big scumtell if you consider a world where he's a newbie scum who doesn't know that scum should act like they don't know anyone else's faction is. wrath has not given that "confused townie" vibe all game

finally, i agree with whoever said wrath is a "frozen scum." wrath's playstyle reminds me a lot of my very first scum game. i didn't know how to interact with my teammates in the thread or how to convince everyone i was town while voting town out, so i kind of just AFK'ed. to me, wrath definitely looks like he's lurking too much for a noob town
    I will just say this:
    -Clearly you know the mod guys metas very well, and you call Wrath to be Oberons scummate.
    -blink knows oberon better than anyone else and reads oberon as scum.

Given that I townread you both (though blink only slight slight lean), I think it would be stupid of me to ignore this.
    I am not against a Wrath lynch. But my own opinions are that he's a total TWTBAW, which I don't think a new player could pull off. But I usually lynch every TWTBAW I see, so.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm much more inclined to lynch PQR tbh.

@theoneceko
    What is your opinion wrt PQR?

19. ISO #819

@blinkskater

yeah I'm done with you

20. ISO #820

Why are you using OOC information to try and defend yourself? This is literally a game about social deception and you are using things that are outside of the game to defend yourself. This is a game about lying and manipulation forgive me for reading you for sequences and actions that are happening IN THE GAME
    Half the reads people have made this game have been about how people are playing with respect to "their meta" don't give me that crap - what people do in previous games and outside the game 100% plays a role in the game, and you acting like it doesn't to back up your terrible read is just nonsense

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Just ftr you guys, frinckles and lag.
    I question that you know gaslighting well.
    What lagattack described wouldnt be gaslightning, and wrt what frinckles said - I only seen true gaslightning in a FM game once and it was actresss blink.
    What I'd wrt again?

Also you've been gaslighting this game, atleast in my notes.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

Darkness called. He asked what you want in your obituary in the form of a Death Note.
    I'll be insulted if I'm not hit tonight tbh. Scum let us form a towncore too easily and power roles are going to wreck them.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

You completely disregard my take on him not being a new player dude, you also come to a conclusion on MY thoughts whilst leaving shit out smh
    "your over defensiveness and OMGUS are just as strong of alignment tells, and it falls into place with your overall tone for me aswell."
    It all reads as OMGUS to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Tone and defensiveness are part of it.

I will say though, many of these omgus posts have passed since then, and it's getting more in the self-pres territory.
    And yes, this is his first FM game, though he has talked and read about FM a lot + one of the smartest guys in this community.

32. ISO #832

I think not clarifying is NAI tbh.

He did? "clearly manipulating us by overwhelming and misdirecting our attention to others such as Oberon who is by far, the least of our concerns"

@theoneceko
    What is your opinion wrt PQR?
    i know
    i just think that was a bs reason that doesn't rly count. i don't buy that lagattack was manipulating. i think we've been mind-melding quite a bit
    never reread her posts, but my first impression was that she was town. i still have her as a vague town read. my vote on her was purely a sheep vote

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

Half the reads people have made this game have been about how people are playing with respect to "their meta" don't give me that crap - what people do in previous games and outside the game 100% plays a role in the game, and you acting like it doesn't to back up your terrible read is just nonsense
    meta's fucking different dude, claiming look I was talking to helz about playing FM, doesn't mean you havn't played on another site.
    Previous games yes that's meta. What people do outside of the game means absolute jack shit in a game about social deception.

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Works for me. ISO Zzorange
    100% like oops_your_dead in the krc game.
    Also, a scum would never be so nonchalant I think? But then again, being an ass feels like his character trait so I dont think he would feel any responsibility towards his scum mates.
    I would prefer ZZorange to get swapped out for Helz tbh

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

"your over defensiveness and OMGUS are just as strong of alignment tells, and it falls into place with your overall tone for me aswell."
    It all reads as OMGUS to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Tone and defensiveness are part of it.

I will say though, many of these omgus posts have passed since then, and it's getting more in the self-pres territory.
    And yes, this is his first FM game, though he has talked and read about FM a lot + one of the smartest guys in this community.
    I'm not on the defensive I'm on the attack and I'm not voting him because he voted me, I'm voting him because I think he's a wolf.

You are making about as much sense as he is and seem to be defending him quite hard

40. ISO #840

@WrathCyber , can you respond to Ozy's callout (which I fact-checked as belolw) regarding your change of opinion of Varcron? in 8 minutes of time, you went from townish Varcron to voting him, while there was not much development during that timespan.

Fact check-checking Ozy here, checks out.

Wraith posted his list with Varcron as townish at minute :37. Also added "Agree with Vacron [sic]" for Scum being in the AFK Lurker gang. Unvoted LagAttack and voted Varcron at minute :45. That does seem a bit sus. Around that time, it looks like Wrath got a bit defensive towards Varcron asking Wrath for his reads as well as towards LagAttack for challenging Wrath's Oberon read.

At minute :48 to LagAttack: "Unlike you and Vacron who are actively manipulating this thread by using preconceived opinions about a specific player as a reason for placing them as town or scum."

And :56 to LagAttack: "Interesting take, but I'd trust my sense on this one that Varcron is likely shadow."

Quite a 180 in the span of 20 minutes

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

I hate to break it to you but scum can be paranoid, IF Lag's read any of my previous games they would know how hard I push sometimes when I get strong feelings about something. That would definitely create paranoia in a scum player. I've been scum before and a bit paranoid Ozy, didn't have to fake it because it came naturally, being voted for something I was actually being scummy for created it. You're just flat wrong with statements like that and I doubt you actually thought about that before you said it.
    I was talking about alignment paranoia, not reads paranoia. different things.
    Scum literally cant have alignment paranoia, only reads paranoia.

Is every OMGUS universally scummy to you btw?

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

you could also just be copying the way i speak tbh. i can't tell if you made that quote after reading my iso on wrath or not
    I am simply repeating my earlier post from many hours ago, which was not responded to. I felt like Ozy had a good point and I had time to fact-check it. I plan to do more checking of all players (as not to tunnel on Wrath or any single player), but will have to be after work.

Original post #606

50. ISO #850