Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

AT LONG LAST

-vote blinkskater

Mandatory vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Sorry Blink, but I'm going to have to cancel the mandatory thunderdome at least for now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    [In response to being voted with "EZ LYNCH EZ GAME GOTTEM" from Varcron]
    You Know I Know Your Playing Me.. But Your Right..
    I Already Claimed.. In My Very First Post.. Perhaps , You Missed It..
    So you're claiming either Lover or Heartbreaker, and are kinda pointing at being scum. In any case, you may die in a hole dug by us all. Sorry :P
    -vote Light_Yagami
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Why the BS?
    Because it's my first post in the game, and because Blink and I have a long history of bad thunderdomes xD.
    I Hope You Have More To Contribute Then That..

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    I hope you're happy with my last post

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sorry Blink, but I'm going to have to cancel the mandatory thunderdome at least for now...

So you're claiming either Lover or Heartbreaker, and are kinda pointing at being scum. In any case, you may die in a hole dug by us all. Sorry :P
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Its Fine Im Completely Prepared For The Eventuality.. Also I Claimed Neither Lover Nor Heartbreaker.. And It Seems To Me That...

Naughty List 2.png

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is your claim? um ok.
    Thoughts about my analysis of his "claim", @Mike ? I don't see how else it could be interpreted; if you do, please share with the rest of the party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will play a bit differently this game.

Totally down for the insta turbo lynch. Lets set a speed record guys : )

-vote Oberon
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... what about....................
    NO

We'll see how this goes, though. It's interesting. And Blink, Helz said in signups he'd try something different this game. I'd rather read him based on how he plays this out than on "he's trying something new!!!".

9. ISO #109

Because it's my first post in the game, and because Blink and I have a long history of bad thunderdomes xD.

I hope you're happy with my last post
    Oh It Wasnt Bad Not Bad At All Just Dead Wrong On All Fronts..

10. ISO #110

Its Fine Im Completely Prepared For The Eventuality.. Also I Claimed Neither Lover Nor Heartbreaker.. And It Seems To Me That...

Naughty List 2.png
    Shure, O ye edgy Kira. There's no vigilante in this game. So there are three possibilities:

1. You're ballsy scum/neutral playing the "plain sight" game
    2. You're bullshitting with a "claim" that means absolutely nothing, which isn't nice
    3. I sorely lack imagination and cannot pierce the mystery of thy mighty claim

I prefer thinking it's 1 or 2.

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    GREETINGS EARTHLINGS.
    WE COME IN PEACE.
    Lol. This + the rest of your posts makes me oppose a bit less to Helz's proposal...

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

Shure, O ye edgy Kira. There's no vigilante in this game. So there are three possibilities:

1. You're ballsy scum/neutral playing the "plain sight" game
    2. You're bullshitting with a "claim" that means absolutely nothing, which isn't nice
    3. I sorely lack imagination and cannot pierce the mystery of thy mighty claim

I prefer thinking it's 1 or 2.
    Its Clearly 3

14. ISO #114

Here Encase This Post And My First Post Werent Clear Enough For Everyone..

Screw You.
    -unvote

That makes some sense, I guess. WHY ARE YOU EVEN CLAIMING THO

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

why the fuck are people discussing kira's claims. n1
    n2 why the fuck are people claiming on d1
    n3 IT'S TIME TO STOP
    It's not like the harm hadn't been done, and it's not like scum won't think about it tonight, so why the hell not get information out of him immediatly instead of leaving that to scum?
    I would be tempted to speed lynch the next person to claim a PR role.
    Stop claiming PR Roles for no fucking reason! It's anti town and annoying as fuck
    100 % agreed about that, though.

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    The Oberon/SJ interaction seems like a set up.
    Don't like it too much.
    My pinkie is telling me this is an atleast-one-scum interaction.
    -vote Auwt

Nope. Scum don't have a day chat. This looks like scumpainting.

22. ISO #122

You're Gay
    And Gay = Scum M8
    I'm Scum But So Are You @blinkskater
    Sure, at least that's better than calling me town like you did last game, so I'm happy for now. Plus, voting you when you're already at L-4 would be a bit extreme :P.

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    The Mafia will know who their partners are but not their roles, they cannot chat with each other during the day.

Mafia should roleclaim day 1 so they know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Maybe light did exactly that lol
    That's a stretch lol. There's no point in doing that: scum can plan their night actions tonight, he doesn't have to claim for them if he's scum.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    son of a mother fucker i just died in d2 hardcore, lvl 74 sorc in hell FUCK
    i'm not going to get shitfaced and beat the shit out of my fucking pillows
    FUCK
    Lmao rip blink
    I'm already drunk, I'll drink your beers for ya as well MILE:
    Frinckles is scum he's trying to confuse us about EoD timers so we miss EoD
    -vote Frinckles

Riot
    STOP TROLLING YOU TWO, THIS IS A VARY SARIOUZ GAME!! Thoughts on Auwt's statement about SJ/Oberon interactions feeling "planned" (even though that's impossible)? A more honest way to put it would be "thoughts about his statement about SJ/Oberon interactions feeling fishy", I guess, but you're free to consider either question.

26. ISO #126

PQRnHack the Mayor, has revealed himself.

PM roles and LWs now! I am confirmed TPR now!
    Duh, PMs are forbidden in FM ;).

I think I like you for now. You seem natural. Thoughts about Kira's "claiming" stuff, Oberon's "STOP CLAIMING AND DISCUSSING CLAIMS", and Auwt's "SJ/Oberon is fishy"? What does that mean to you about their alignments?

27. ISO #127

Lmao rip blink

STOP TROLLING YOU TWO, THIS IS A VARY SARIOUZ GAME!! Thoughts on Auwt's statement about SJ/Oberon interactions feeling "planned" (even though that's impossible)? A more honest way to put it would be "thoughts about his statement about SJ/Oberon interactions feeling fishy", I guess, but you're free to consider either question.

When I visit my friend's mother, she calls it "planting a seed" (you are lucky you are not my friend )

28. ISO #128

I think I like you for now. You seem natural. Thoughts about Kira's "claiming" stuff, Oberon's "STOP CLAIMING AND DISCUSSING CLAIMS", and Auwt's "SJ/Oberon is fishy"? What does that mean to you about their alignments?
    I want my lawyer!

29. ISO #129

I want my lawyer!
    Only mafiosi employ lawyers and corrupt them

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

Saul says I'm a law-abiding citizen
    But Saul, why are you persecuting me?

You still haven't answered any of my questions, btw. I'm basically helping you find what to discuss about, it'd be nice if you played the game :P

32. ISO #132

But Saul, why are you persecuting me?

You still haven't answered any of my questions, btw. I'm basically helping you find what to discuss about, it'd be nice if you played the game :P
    Oh sorry. 13/f/CA, will be alone tomorrow night if you wanna visit ;)

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

fmpov with the nothing that has been applied to this current forum at this current time, there has been no scumslips or exceedingly scummy behavior from any parties, except from helz for the reason i previously voted him and Marshmallow for trying to appear to be a memeber of the town while sound completely full of shit for acting like he actually cares about the well being of this town. Yagami is very likely town because of my incredible people reading abillities.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

fmpov with the nothing that has been applied to this current forum at this current time, there has been no scumslips or exceedingly scummy behavior from any parties, except from helz for the reason i previously voted him and Marshmallow for trying to appear to be a memeber of the town while sound completely full of shit for acting like he actually cares about the well being of this town. Yagami is very likely town because of my incredible people reading abillities.
    So Your Saiyan.. At This Moment In Time.. Helz & MM Are Your Top Lynch Priorities?

37. ISO #137

Id Give Him A Marginal Amount Of Town Points For Pulling A Citizen Maneuver.. That I Would Do If I Were Citizen There..

38. ISO #138

why the fuck are people discussing kira's claims. n1
    n2 why the fuck are people claiming on d1
    n3 IT'S TIME TO STOP
    I Will Claim When, I Decide To Claim.. Not, A Moment Before, Nor A Moment After..

Dont Like It Go Kick Rocks..

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

well light I believe that anti town behavior comes from town players more often then it does from scum ones. so to use anti town behavior as a town or scum indicator isn't any more valid then my claim of being town

41. ISO #141

well light I believe that anti town behavior comes from town players more often then it does from scum ones. so to use anti town behavior as a town or scum indicator isn't any more valid then my claim of being town
    the only a nti town b ehabien=r ar e youj npot puipttinmvg vp0oyiou botg neo votger onto boboieron
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    the only a nti town b ehabien=r ar e youj npot puipttinmvg vp0oyiou botg neo votger onto boboieron
    i mean yeah you are possibly right but i dont want to vote oberon right now because he hasn't done anything yet that would make me want to vote him

45. ISO #145

When I visit my friend's mother, she calls it "planting a seed" (you are lucky you are not my friend )
    -vote PQRnHack

Reason: Sounds Like Consort. Could Be Actress.. But My Money Is On Consort Should Kill This One First..

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

-vote PQRnHack

Reason: Sounds Like Consort. Could Be Actress.. But My Money Is On Consort Should Kill This One First..
    My lawyer indicates that these arguments are riddled with inaccurate information.
    1) PQ is the one who sleeps with other Consorts
    2) Cannot be an Actress, when he is, in fact, an Actor. Get your pronouns straight (pardon the pun )

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

My lawyer indicates that these arguments are riddled with inaccurate information.
    1) PQ is the one who sleeps with other Consorts
    2) Cannot be an Actress, when he is, in fact, an Actor. Get your pronouns straight (pardon the pun )
    So You Confess To Being An Actor?