S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2326
  1. ISO #1701

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Nope - the Illuminati, I believe, seem to have figured out the Mafia's identity. They need to reveal IMMEDIATELY after my death or neither the town nor the Mafia will survive. @aamirus , I suggest you role block The Godfather.
    Yeah. And Mafia, PLEAAAAAASE. Don't shoot tonight, unless you really want me dead. But don't shoot Distorted, this way Blink can confirm himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1702

@Gyrlander And you? Your take on Magoroth lynch? You're pretty much gone with my townread >=O GET HERE IMMEDIATLY YOU CAT!

@AIVION IDEM FOR YOUUUUUUU
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #1703
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Magoroth but you understand what we are saying though with the lynching you thing, right?
    Yep, I do. But I still want more info before I drop dead. And I have a. very strong suspicion blink is not town right now.

4. ISO #1704
    Ganelon

So, @Distorted @marshmallow let's vote blinkskater, let him feel DA PRESSURE

5. ISO #1705

So, @Distorted @marshmallow let's vote blinkskater, let him feel DA PRESSURE
    Which pressure is there when you're confirmed the lynch o.O blink will confirm himself tonight or likely... get lynched because he'll have fooled us lol

6. ISO #1706
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Which pressure is there when you're confirmed the lynch o.O blink will confirm himself tonight or likely... get lynched because he'll have fooled us lol
    We keep saying those bright. things about how there are "Illuminati in our midst" but nobody's doing shit to hunt anyone, we're just calling the Towniest townies Illuminati rofl so dumb. VOTE BLINKSKATER. TRUST ME ON THIS.

7. ISO #1707

We keep saying those bright. things about how there are "Illuminati in our midst" but nobody's doing shit to hunt anyone, we're just calling the Towniest townies Illuminati rofl so dumb. VOTE BLINKSKATER. TRUST ME ON THIS.
    Are you trying to get out of your lynch or what? Blink knows the pressure on him....

8. ISO #1708
    Ganelon

Are you trying to get out of your lynch or what? Blink knows the pressure on him....
    VOTE BLINKSKATER YOU PARANOID LUNATIC.

9. ISO #1709

Aamirus is now my top non-illuminati read, based on that plan, because it is potentially game-solving.

10. ISO #1710
    Ganelon

Aamirus is now my top non-illuminati read, based on that plan, because it is potentially game-solving.
    Very likely IMO.

11. ISO #1711

VOTE BLINKSKATER YOU PARANOID LUNATIC.
    NO U

-vote blinkskater
    ok then but Mag is the lynch.

12. ISO #1712

Like MM said, there’s no point in “pressure” votes when the person you’re voting knows they wont be lynched. You can ask blink whatever you want - personally I do find it very suspicious that he seemed against voting you and confirming Illuminati existence. That being said he has a chance to confirm himself tonight. Honestly if he’s town the illuminati probably roleblocks him tonight to frame him, but I’ll try roleblocking someone else I think could be Illuminati and the consort (which is not me) should roleblock The Godfather so at least there shouldn’t be any deaths tonight unless I catch the infiltrator or 1 of the Illuminati is already dead.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

13. ISO #1713

I just feel like I'm playing super shitty because I couldn't step in the game at start and I got late on the reading and posting, which started a scumread on me that grew out of control... I can't form actual objective reads as usual, I can't be the logical MM because I have a fucking big bias, especially on Distorted. And Gyrlander-AIVION are hard to read since they ain't posting shit...

Plus blink and disto ALWAYS do weird shit, even as town, so I just keep scumreading them without knowing if they are just scummy towns. Even if I failed at this this game, I would like to remind you something: being obvtown is the most important thing as town. The site's meta is getting really weirder and weirder, and now we're suffering from it I think. That's why Mafia science is important, I guess: to avoid getting in shit plays while thinking they are going to outsmart opponents.

14. ISO #1714

I just feel like I'm playing super shitty because I couldn't step in the game at start and I got late on the reading and posting, which started a scumread on me that grew out of control... I can't form actual objective reads as usual, I can't be the logical MM because I have a fucking big bias, especially on Distorted. And Gyrlander-AIVION are hard to read since they ain't posting shit...

Plus blink and disto ALWAYS do weird shit, even as town, so I just keep scumreading them without knowing if they are just scummy towns. Even if I failed at this this game, I would like to remind you something: being obvtown is the most important thing as town. The site's meta is getting really weirder and weirder, and now we're suffering from it I think. That's why Mafia science is important, I guess: to avoid getting in shit plays while thinking they are going to outsmart opponents.
    Watch this post get heavily scumpainted btw... it is already slightly scummy so lol

15. ISO #1715

Yep, I do. But I still want more info before I drop dead. And I have a. very strong suspicion blink is not town right now.
    Are you illuminati and just slipped on a bad plan? lol pressuring blink wont do anything. everyone is gonna get lynched. if blink doesnt confirm himself he is in that group as well.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Like MM said, there’s no point in “pressure” votes when the person you’re voting knows they wont be lynched. You can ask blink whatever you want - personally I do find it very suspicious that he seemed against voting you and confirming Illuminati existence. That being said he has a chance to confirm himself tonight. Honestly if he’s town the illuminati probably roleblocks him tonight to frame him, but I’ll try roleblocking someone else I think could be Illuminati and the consort (which is not me) should roleblock The Godfather so at least there shouldn’t be any deaths tonight unless I catch the infiltrator or 1 of the Illuminati is already dead.
    Yep, I agree with this post. Blink will confirm himself tonight, or be HEAVILY SUSPICIOUS tomorrow. @blinkskater this is only delayed pressure, because tomorrow you are at risk of being lynched.

18. ISO #1718

19. ISO #1719

Are you illuminati and just slipped on a bad plan? lol pressuring blink wont do anything. everyone is gonna get lynched. if blink doesnt confirm himself he is in that group as well.
    WTF.... you're either a god at faking town PoV or you're just an utterly scummy town

20. ISO #1720
    Ganelon

putting blink on L-2 L-1 just risks losing a (possibly) confirmed vigi
    Okay then.

-vote aamirus

21. ISO #1721

Also if you want to help us Illuminati hunt, you can at least give us some idea of what this person said in the night chat. I imagine you can’t quote it but you can at least give us an idea of anything they said that might indicate who they are (typing style, perfect English or Europeanish English, etc.)

22. ISO #1722
    Ganelon

Also if you want to help us Illuminati hunt, you can at least give us some idea of what this person said in the night chat. I imagine you can’t quote it but you can at least give us an idea of anything they said that might indicate who they are (typing style, perfect English or Europeanish English, etc.)
    Okay. This is letter-to-letter:

Alright, I guess someone would have talked if there were masons, but there arent any. might as well use this as my personal invisible last will

23. ISO #1723

WTF.... you're either a god at faking town PoV or you're just an utterly scummy town
    i havnt been scummy at all. the only scummy part was painting aamirus, but as i explained it was because i wanted reactions since that was 1 of the only slots i did not pressure. and from her early D1 she just picked at people and didnt scumt hunt at all. You have literally tried to scumpaint everything i have done since then. What I did with aamirus is TOWN to get info from the slot.

24. ISO #1724
    Ganelon

i havnt been scummy at all. the only scummy part was painting aamirus, but as i explained it was because i wanted reactions since that was 1 of the only slots i did not pressure. and from her early D1 she just picked at people and didnt scumt hunt at all. You have literally tried to scumpaint everything i have done since then. What I did with aamirus is TOWN to get info from the slot.
    I very strongly suspect both aamirus and blinkskater right now. Makes sense?

Also, has anyone been roleblocked?

25. ISO #1725

putting blink on L-2 L-1 just risks losing a (possibly) confirmed vigi
    Well, since any turbo hammer is scum... not really. It's not as if scums could anon hammer.

But anyway, if Magoroth flips Mason we 100% have illuminati, be it infiltrator Mag or someone else. And I'm starting to fucking TOWN READ YOUUUUU RASDFAFAGADGADGAGAGD!!!!!!!!!!! You seem to genuinely think it would be stupid to infiltrate as mason on N1. Yet the only way for you to be illuminati is to be infiltrator.... that + you agreeing with Aamirus's plan instead of just lynching me into oblivion.

-unvote

26. ISO #1726

Okay then.

-vote aamirus
    no point voting anyone else. you are the guaranteed lynch today. just tell us what was said. how do u figure illuminati know who mafia are? like... u would have 1 person talking - they must have talked a lot with the amount of info u have lol

27. ISO #1727

Maybe, it is indeed a possible town strategy... yet it is STILL scummy, and is what I was talking about in my post about the site's meta. And yes, I know I should preach to myself but still xD

Your push on me was scummy though.... I think we both tunneled eachother lol

28. ISO #1728

Well, since any turbo hammer is scum... not really. It's not as if scums could anon hammer.

But anyway, if Magoroth flips Mason we 100% have illuminati, be it infiltrator Mag or someone else. And I'm starting to fucking TOWN READ YOUUUUU RASDFAFAGADGADGAGAGD!!!!!!!!!!! You seem to genuinely think it would be stupid to infiltrate as mason on N1. Yet the only way for you to be illuminati is to be infiltrator.... that + you agreeing with Aamirus's plan instead of just lynching me into oblivion.

-unvote
    no shit im town. you have not been able to say anything I have done thats scummy all game other than pushing aamirus FOR INFO. u know, the purpose of what we do in FM and the purpose that a revealed town is supposed to do.

29. ISO #1729

Okay then.

-vote aamirus
    ??????????????? What??? I think we just found the illuminatus.....

30. ISO #1730
    Ganelon

no point voting anyone else. you are the guaranteed lynch today. just tell us what was said. how do u figure illuminati know who mafia are? like... u would have 1 person talking - they must have talked a lot with the amount of info u have lol
    They said something about keeping the redirect until later on in the game, which means it was not used tonight.

31. ISO #1731

Maybe, it is indeed a possible town strategy... yet it is STILL scummy, and is what I was talking about in my post about the site's meta. And yes, I know I should preach to myself but still xD

Your push on me was scummy though.... I think we both tunneled eachother lol
    no, u havnt been alignment searching or providing info. you havnt been exploring options for this setup, and u said that the towniest we could do to win is search for mafia - then u spent the whole game so far hunting for illuminati.

32. ISO #1732
    Ganelon

??????????????? What??? I think we just found the illuminatus.....
    Lol if I'm Illuminati this strategy is effectively suicide xD I'm not Illuminatus. the only thing I can. be is Mafia, town, or town with. a. gambit.

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734
    Ganelon

they said? u dont view their chat dude. 1 is able to join ur chat. u dont see theri conversations
    'They' being he or she.

35. ISO #1735

no shit im town. you have not been able to say anything I have done thats scummy all game other than pushing aamirus FOR INFO. u know, the purpose of what we do in FM and the purpose that a revealed town is supposed to do.
    Your push on me after me pushing you for pushing aamirus was scummy. You paired me with literally every player, I think... you said aamirus had scumreads on me that she didn't have, I viewed all of those as opportunistic scum and still honestly view them as such if I go there. But your recent behavior is full of very strong town tells, + the strong townread I had on you at start of game, where I wasn't biased.

Now, the most important: I CC INNOCENT CHILD

36. ISO #1736

I very strongly suspect both aamirus and blinkskater right now. Makes sense?

Also, has anyone been roleblocked?
    I went to roleblock MM but since he’s claiming cit still and/or I could have been roleblocked by consort, there is no way to confirm I did anything. Anyway, if I have to die later that’s fine. Literally as long as 1 of the 2 illuminati gets killed before we’re at 4 players left (2 mafia, 2 town/Illuminati), we win this game.

37. ISO #1737
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall do you confirm

38. ISO #1738

Your push on me after me pushing you for pushing aamirus was scummy. You paired me with literally every player, I think... you said aamirus had scumreads on me that she didn't have, I viewed all of those as opportunistic scum and still honestly view them as such if I go there. But your recent behavior is full of very strong town tells, + the strong townread I had on you at start of game, where I wasn't biased.

she was wanting to lynch u even EoD yesterday. everyone wants to lynch you today lol and she did have a scum reads on u D1. at least openly compared your scum meta, which i even stated scum meta. and I talked about how adding "thats NAI" at the end doesnt make it NAI.

Your meta was so far off this game i still do not believe ur town.

39. ISO #1739

I went to roleblock MM but since he’s claiming cit still and/or I could have been roleblocked by consort, there is no way to confirm I did anything. Anyway, if I have to die later that’s fine. Literally as long as 1 of the 2 illuminati gets killed before we’re at 4 players left (2 mafia, 2 town/Illuminati), we win this game.
    which is why im hoping a confirmed vigi starts pew pewing

40. ISO #1740

no, u havnt been alignment searching or providing info. you havnt been exploring options for this setup, and u said that the towniest we could do to win is search for mafia - then u spent the whole game so far hunting for illuminati.
    I said it was towniest thing UNTIL WE KNEW OR WERE QUITE CONVINCED ILLUMINATI WERE IN THE GAME. Which happened. And look: we have illuminati. And which illuminati would be pushing all game long, to the point of being scumread for it, that Illuminati exist and that we must search for them??? WHICH???? It would be a pro-Mafia strategy if you don't want to see me as town. Yet Illuminati exist, so I'm Non-Illuminati whatever you think I am....

41. ISO #1741

@Marshmallow Marshall do you confirm
    Escort/consort gives no notification, and I'm citizen therefore I don't have a night action. Therefore... IDK.

42. ISO #1742
    Ganelon

So, according to aamirus, MM is at least not Grand Wizard/Godfather.

43. ISO #1743

I said it was towniest thing UNTIL WE KNEW OR WERE QUITE CONVINCED ILLUMINATI WERE IN THE GAME. Which happened. And look: we have illuminati. And which illuminati would be pushing all game long, to the point of being scumread for it, that Illuminati exist and that we must search for them??? WHICH???? It would be a pro-Mafia strategy if you don't want to see me as town. Yet Illuminati exist, so I'm Non-Illuminati whatever you think I am....
    no, we think illuminati is in the game NOW because of mag having a lead on it. Before you repeatedly painted my reveal from the second it happened as illuminati. You created ME being illuminati with kenny because i saw kenny as a fking town lynch, which he was. your reads were completely off and u stopped looking for reasons to think ur wrong. u tunneled on every reason to keep pushing a me and kenny alignment. then he flipped town, and u still kept pushing me. i dont buy it one bit.

44. ISO #1744

They said something about keeping the redirect until later on in the game, which means it was not used tonight.
    ...what? How wold you know that? Why in the world would an Illuminati said that in a MASON chat??????

45. ISO #1745
    Ganelon

...what? How wold you know that? Why in the world would an Illuminati said that in a MASON chat??????
    Why in the world would Illuminati talk in the Mason chat at all?

46. ISO #1746
    Ganelon

I don't think it's a dumb mistake... it just confirms it's not Distorted lol. I'd see MM, blink or aamirus openly outing that there are Illuminati.

47. ISO #1747

Can there only be one? *goes to setup*

48. ISO #1748

no, we think illuminati is in the game NOW because of mag having a lead on it. Before you repeatedly painted my reveal from the second it happened as illuminati. You created ME being illuminati with kenny because i saw kenny as a fking town lynch, which he was. your reads were completely off and u stopped looking for reasons to think ur wrong. u tunneled on every reason to keep pushing a me and kenny alignment. then he flipped town, and u still kept pushing me. i dont buy it one bit.
    you literally created a false scenario with illuminati in it. all of this believe illuminati is in this game. but only until we either lynched 2 mafia, or got a confirmation of illuminati would it be proven. so until then, the best strategy is treat it as a regular game. you werent hunting for mafia either, u just immediately jumped on the first illuminati theory that came into play revolved around kenny. but kenny was fisrt mafia??? thats what blink said, then it turned into he is illuminati with me. you and blink tunneled so hard on him that u even started changing his alignments due to none of ur theories making sense.

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750
    Ganelon

Can there only be one? *goes to setup*
    We could literally all be innocent child.