mrhotdog: 1-S2-1-10236020
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

mrhotdog: 1-S2-1-10236020

i have 20k+ points and it is now autokicking me.i have always been a free account i dont understand why im being kicked now.i am the clan chooooooo please respect mah athoritah. posted my battle.net name (case sensitive) and my mafia handle thing.

-also im going to have one of my friends vouch for me soon-
    Last edited by mark; May 18th, 2018 at 08:21 PM. Reason: la cucuracha lalalalala

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: mrhotdog 1-S2-1-10236020

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    i have 20k+ points and it is now autokicking me.i have always been a free account i dont understand why im being kicked now.i am the clan chooooooo please respect mah athoritah. posted my battle.net name (case sensitive) and my mafia handle thing.

-also im going to have one of my friends vouch for me soon-
    And I do. I couldn't find the replay because I'm too lazy to review all the damn replays, sorry lol but he got one and I am pretty sure I have played with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12