S-FM The Thing - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Just so you know, you already said that you believe im town, you and Marshmallow Marshall. So are you going back on what you think of me now? Your the one that nominated me. Im NOT The Thing! Im town!
    and to help give u some perspective of plays - When I am scum (majority of my games played so far) I have been the first or second highest poster. That is the same when MM is scum, he is usually the top or second top poster. So make sure to look at how valuble the information being given within the posts are as well as how much they are posting.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    alright seems like i'm going to get lynched d1. Nice.

but what is TPR?
    rn?
    scum?
    town read?

how to vote?
    ... didn't I send you a pm with all that shit...

TPR = Town Power Role (Aka anything that's not Citizen and that is Town Aligned)
    RN = Right Now, it's kinda common...
    Scum = Anything not town aligned who has the destruction of the Town as a wincon (this is debatable but does not matter in this setup)
    Town read = reading someone as town aligned, thinking that a player is aligned with town (a green role, basically).

[vote§]player's name[/vote§] without the §'s.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no1 can be sure of anyone being town in FM. Unless a mayor reveals, no1 is confirmed.
    If you so convinced that im The Thing then use your day ability on me. That way you can confirm me

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

Just so you know, you already said that you believe im town, you and Marshmallow Marshall. So are you going back on what you think of me now? Your the one that nominated me. Im NOT The Thing! Im town!
    In FM, noone is confirmed unless very special circumstances. Being elected S.C. does not mean mayor. I still townread you hard though :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #257
    Rachyl

Just let the record show that Scum of Scums was here lurking earlier, but now he is gone! Figures. very scummy

8. ISO #258

[vote]Rachyl[/vote ]

test
    No space between the "e" of "vote" and the last bracket

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

so, you did something incredibly scummy KNOWING I would catch that and scum read u for it? I think it would be scummy of me to ignore it lol

If I ignored you doing something scummy, it would be because I knew u were town, but instead I found u doing something scummy, and scum read u for it and question you, and u say thats what I would do as scum? backwards logic there.
    Yeah as I said I think it's a big trap where you can't win ^^

11. ISO #261
    Rachyl

doesn't seem to work
    put the paranthese closer

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Town distorted would have given me a town read because you called me scummy
    He didn't call you scum though (until you started talking bullshit)...

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Im not turbo lynching. Im just saying that i already know who im voting for if he doesnt show up and defend himself when i believe that he is The Thing
    You talking about the scum of scum? Actually, I know this is mean as hell and not noob friendly... but you're right. Lynching him gives as much info as lynching anyone else atm, because of the absence of allegiances.

17. ISO #267
    Rachyl

I gave MM the town read. You are right now completely against your town meta of posting a lot at beginning of games - hence why I havnt town read you yet.
    I disagree Distorted. I town read him. The Thing wouldnt risk exposing himself the way Blinkskater is right now. This is what The Thing wants! Us arguing with eachother! Lets work together to find the real thing.

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

oooooo opportunity

ok vote me as station commander and I will use the day ability on you to confirm you as town or thing.
    Distorted NOT YOU!!!
    -vote distorted

20. ISO #270

I disagree Distorted. I town read him. The Thing wouldnt risk exposing himself the way Blinkskater is right now. This is what The Thing wants! Us arguing with eachother! Lets work together to find the real thing.
    im calling you on your own bluff here. you asked me to confirm you, I will. Vote me and I will use the day ability on you today.

21. ISO #271
    Rachyl

oooooo opportunity

ok vote me as station commander and I will use the day ability on you to confirm you as town or thing.
    Thats right. Opportunity. And im not afraid to nominate you. I know you think that im the Thing, well, your about to be proven wrong!

22. ISO #272

Well, it's blink's meta, distorted is right on that. And you're wrong, the Town wants people arguing with eachother because info gets out of it. A lot of info.

23. ISO #273
    Rachyl

-vote Distorted

24. ISO #274

and to help give u some perspective of plays - When I am scum (majority of my games played so far) I have been the first or second highest poster. That is the same when MM is scum, he is usually the top or second top poster. So make sure to look at how valuble the information being given within the posts are as well as how much they are posting.
    .... He is top posyer as town scum so is MM NAI referring to posts

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

Just let the record show that Scum of Scums was here lurking earlier, but now he is gone! Figures. very scummy
    Yeah idk why that though. Quite weird. Also sorry tauntshaman, I actually sent the pm with explainations to the scum of scum. oops :P

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, it's blink's meta, distorted is right on that. And you're wrong, the Town wants people arguing with eachother because info gets out of it. A lot of info.
    Blinkskater was crossed off my suspect list, thats why im town reading him. I know what im doing, and i know who i neeed to interrogate to get more info. out of this town trust me

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

I 100%TOWN read rachyll now if shes scum i will quit FM 4 lyfe
    Would you be trying to pocket rachyl?

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283
    Rachyl

I 100%TOWN read rachyll now if shes scum i will quit FM 4 lyfe
    lmfao good observation. thats what we need to do is confirm people! and distorted can use his ability on me to prove me as human and confirm me

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285
    Rachyl

not trying to scum paint you here, but 100% town read is really scummy......lol especially with a backing to quit FM for life.

Blink is either NK or Thing imo....
    so do you think that hes trying to earn my trust since everyone thinks that im pretty much town?

36. ISO #286

not trying to scum paint you here, but 100% town read is really scummy......lol especially with a backing to quit FM for life.

Blink is either NK or Thing imo....
    Actually... If you're commander I'd prefer you to check Blink than Rachyl ^^

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

lmfao good observation. thats what we need to do is confirm people! and distorted can use his ability on me to prove me as human and confirm me
    I actually have you as my highest town read as well. Not sure why u thought I thought u were the thing I pointed out that nobody is confirmed in this, not even the station commander. HOWEVER; you willing to vote me to check you (especially as a new player) is what I feel makes u almost confirmed not thing. A new player would get really, REALLY nervous in this situation.

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

@Distorted @Marshmallow Marshall if you can tell me a day 1 whereni was NOT scummy and flipped scum please let me know k thx u nubs
    That game where you were arsonist.

41. ISO #291
    Rachyl

yeah lets do that. we can safely assume that im town, after all it was my idea to jot down a list of suspects about who it may be very quickly. afterall, everyone DOES think that im town. lets check Blink

42. ISO #292

@Distorted @Marshmallow Marshall if you can tell me a day 1 whereni was NOT scummy and flipped scum please let me know k thx u nubs
    well, vote me then and let me confirm you as thing or not. That's why im actually pushing for station commander votes now lol I got a strong scum vibe off it, so either I die and you become confimred not thing, or you die as thing =P

43. ISO #293

I actually have you as my highest town read as well. Not sure why u thought I thought u were the thing I pointed out that nobody is confirmed in this, not even the station commander. HOWEVER; you willing to vote me to check you (especially as a new player) is what I feel makes u almost confirmed not thing. A new player would get really, REALLY nervous in this situation.
    Yep. And a NK too IMO, he wouldn't put himself in such a delicate situation.

44. ISO #294

I was just seeing if rachyl would crack under a little pressure. A new player would get scared AF in that situation if they were the thing lol and started electing someone vowing to kill them.

45. ISO #295
    Rachyl

right i would have cracked under the pressure, theres no way i would expose myself to that trap if i were the thing, only an idiot would fall for that kind of trap. lets check blink

46. ISO #296

yeah lets do that. we can safely assume that im town, after all it was my idea to jot down a list of suspects about who it may be very quickly. afterall, everyone DOES think that im town. lets check Blink
    Seriously if you're scum you're a genius of WIFOM and LAMIST lol. (go check mafiascum wiki to know what it means if you want to)

47. ISO #297
    Rachyl

Seriously if you're scum you're a genius of WIFOM and LAMIST lol. (go check mafiascum wiki to know what it means if you want to)
    ill check it now, im really curious

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdP63olHLLk

Some nice music to play FM =)

50. ISO #300

If station commanders are willing to give their life to have people under some serious pressure, I think that is a great strategy for town. I will set the example of this D1 and check blink as station commander. I die, or he does.

@blinkskater
    Blink, what's your opinion on this?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.