S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2921
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Never compare my play to Oberon's D1, thanks.
    I stand by my day 1 comments about you. You have been incredibly scummy this game, and without your role claim and night actions that DM has basically confirmed I would probably be pushing for your lynch right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #1052

*posts 155 times*

don't mind me, just undermining your discussion.
    If you're town, stop your gaslighting.

You seem to have decided it's helpful for you to discredit me. If you're town, you either think I'm scum trying to get you yeeted, or mislead town barking up the wrong tree. In the first case, why in the world aren't you trying to make a case on me? In the second case, why aren't you actually just answering my questions so we can move on.

This all feels straight out of the book on how to be non-passive scum: You don't try to pretend you're town, you actively try to mislead town. Distract the conversation, support misyeets, discredit everyone else and try to lead the town.

To everyone else:
    I hard scumread Frinckles
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

3. ISO #1053

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I stand by my day 1 comments about you. You have been incredibly scummy this game, and without your role claim and night actions that DM has basically confirmed I would probably be pushing for your lynch right now.
    My playstyle is a good way to stay alive.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

FWIW, Dark Magician hasn't posted in a while and I'm still waiting for his response. Him being gone at this particular moment is NAI. (him being gone for more than 24 hours at a time, or coming back and not addressing the many questions toward him, however, would indicate scum)

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    If you're town, stop your gaslighting.

You seem to have decided it's helpful for you to discredit me. If you're town, you either think I'm scum trying to get you yeeted, or mislead town barking up the wrong tree. In the first case, why in the world aren't you trying to make a case on me? In the second case, why aren't you actually just answering my questions so we can move on.

This all feels straight out of the book on how to be non-passive scum: You don't try to pretend you're town, you actively try to mislead town. Distract the conversation, support misyeets, discredit everyone else and try to lead the town.

To everyone else:
    I hard scumread Frinckles
    Okay give me your questions and I'll answer them.

And for the record, I do think you're town.

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    isn't it better to not drag it? DM is one of the top wagon here and an important piece of the puzzle, with the correct information without speculations, we can all have a fair chance at figuring this out. why would you post this?
    Tbh I misread your post as insinuating that Martin was an Operator, but looking back it's clear that's not what you meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Our collective scum radar just all lit up simultaneously.

This is exactly why I asked him that same fucking question when he was commenting on the interaction between the two of them before. Seems like he's scum giving scum directions/feedback/ giving DM an out and making it easier for him to respond to Frinckles.

Seems like he's legit mad that DM is getting backed further into a corner
    @Unknown1234 you gotta address this shit

-vote Unknown1234
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

10. ISO #1060

Okay give me your questions and I'll answer them.

And for the record, I do think you're town.
    Question 1: Did you want day to end as early as it did?

Question 2: If "no" to above, why did you not unvote Oberon when he got to L-1?

11. ISO #1061

@FrostByte , we've been on the same page a lot. Do you see Frinckles as scum? If yes plz vote him to no higher than L-2.
    I think he's scummy but tpr always comes off scummy to me. If he made a gambit yesterday it's gonna bite him in his ass. If he doesn't answer your questions like he just said he would he's gonna catch this vote
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

12. ISO #1062

Question 1: Did you want day to end as early as it did?

Question 2: If "no" to above, why did you not unvote Oberon when he got to L-1?
    I didn't mind the day ending early, or Oberon being hammered. I thought I was clear that I had no intention of removing my vote from him, under any circumstances.

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

Your concern seems well-intentioned but I think the retardation of yesterday is making you underestimate our intelligence a little lol.

I was interrogating Frinckles because I think there's a non-zero chance he was a switcher who claimed scientist to allow for a follow up if he switched into triad and is now triad, but the main reason I'm doing it now is so it isn't spontaneously brought up at say, the EOD3 or smth. Or even worse, never. The scumplay from some of the new ppl on this site is v good. Compared to the scum I remember from our time, they aren't afraid to take ambitious risks on the fly. So these possibilities need to be given serious consideration.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't deconstruct future arguments like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

15. ISO #1065

@Unknown1234 you gotta address this shit

-vote Unknown1234
    Post 1085 I already answered this question.

The 2nd post isn't connected to me?

The third part doesn't make any sense to me. I've been scum-reading and pushing him the entire day, and if you are saying I would openly teach a teammate how to play in a FM game then I have nothing to say on that.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

16. ISO #1066

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Your concern seems well-intentioned but I think the retardation of yesterday is making you underestimate our intelligence a little lol.

I was interrogating Frinckles because I think there's a non-zero chance he was a switcher who claimed scientist to allow for a follow up if he switched into triad and is now triad, but the main reason I'm doing it now is so it isn't spontaneously brought up at say, the EOD3 or smth. Or even worse, never. The scumplay from some of the new ppl on this site is v good. Compared to the scum I remember from our time, they aren't afraid to take ambitious risks on the fly. So these possibilities need to be given serious consideration.

or at least, hold of on the fear when it isn't even L-2. Like bruh
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

17. ISO #1067

Your argument seems to suggest that I should only be focusing on Dark Magician and nobody else. There's more than one scum, and pointing out posts I find to be scummy doesn't take away from the lynch that I did (and still do) support. I think you're stretching this out a bit.

18. ISO #1068

@FrostByte the post is actually 1012 lol... I don't know where I got a post number that hasn't even entered the game from.

19. ISO #1069

@FrostByte the post is actually 1012 lol... I don't know where I got a post number that hasn't even entered the game from.
    This shit is moving fast lol

20. ISO #1070

This shit is moving fast lol
    Honestly, it's difficult to keep up with everything that is happening. Considering I have the most posts currently I don't think I can complain about it though.

21. ISO #1071

The real question is why you didn't just not talk and let it unfold, as I had suggested to you. Why did you feel the need to comment on it?

22. ISO #1072

I didn't mind the day ending early, or Oberon being hammered. I thought I was clear that I had no intention of removing my vote from him, under any circumstances.
    I appreciate the clarification, but I have a few followups.

Why, exactly, were you okay with day ending early, especially considering that your top scumreads were low-posters and you could prod them into more activity with a longer day?

23. ISO #1073

@MartinGG99 , thanks for linking to saying you swapped Frinckles and yourself.

If you haven't said already, why did you pick the two of you? If you're both TPRs, then you're just redirected a shot at one TPR to another.
    I felt Frinckles position on D1 was a bit dubious and that if someone was going to die I would rather it be someone who's more "collectively null" rather than out of personal suspicion or thoughts.

And if Frinckles took the bullet (which would then hypothetically kill me) then that may show that the DH didn't believe Frinckles was triad, and give some credence to him being more towny.

In other words, I felt that it was a good way to help solve the game in either case of me being hit or Frinckles.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1074

I apologize if that's how its coming across. There is some frustration in me because I feel like we could have avoided yesterday but I am past that. The one thing I want to make sure that doesn't happen is someone I suspect to be town ending up getting lynched because I wasn't vocal enough about my opinions. I suppose I could be going somewhat overboard (Drifting closer and closer to the Calix side hidden deep underneath) but I am trying to make sure people can see where I'm coming from. I don't feel like he would make this play after becoming triad because he'd have nowhere else to go (and he already was being scum-read quite a bit).

25. ISO #1075

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I felt Frinckles position on D1 was a bit dubious and that if someone was going to die I would rather it be someone who's more "collectively null" rather than out of personal suspicion or thoughts.

And if Frinckles took the bullet (which would then hypothetically kill me) then that may show that the DH didn't believe Frinckles was triad, and give some credence to him being more towny.

In other words, I felt that it was a good way to help solve the game in either case of me being hit or Frinckles.
    Of course my night bus actions for N2 may not follow the exact same philosophy.

Especially since there's roles who can prevent me from committing a bus action (which would be bad if that happened on a night that I died).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #1076

I appreciate the clarification, but I have a few followups.

Why, exactly, were you okay with day ending early, especially considering that your top scumreads were low-posters and you could prod them into more activity with a longer day?
    I didnt expect any of them to contribute much anyway and had plenty of townreads. If you can find town you can box scum, and that's what I've been doing.

27. ISO #1077

Of course my night bus actions for N2 may not follow the exact same philosophy.

Especially since there's roles who can prevent me from committing a bus action (which would be bad if that happened on a night that I died).
    NOT THAT YOU SHOULD SAY NOW, but closer to EoD, do you intend to suggest to a possible Locksmith who you're planning to protect with a bus, (so they can help someone else) or are you planning to possibly protect someone with the power of WIFOM?

28. ISO #1078

The real question is why you didn't just not talk and let it unfold, as I had suggested to you. Why did you feel the need to comment on it?
    I don't feel like my comment was taking anything away from the Dark Magician train. The comment is focused on Naz, and shouldn't be discouraging anyone from voting on DM.

To make myself more clear, I am not accusing naz of lying about the claim. I just don't know if I'd say that it's coming from a town slot.

29. ISO #1079

I apologize if that's how its coming across. There is some frustration in me because I feel like we could have avoided yesterday but I am past that. The one thing I want to make sure that doesn't happen is someone I suspect to be town ending up getting lynched because I wasn't vocal enough about my opinions. I suppose I could be going somewhat overboard (Drifting closer and closer to the Calix side hidden deep underneath) but I am trying to make sure people can see where I'm coming from. I don't feel like he would make this play after becoming triad because he'd have nowhere else to go (and he already was being scum-read quite a bit).
    What do you mean by "nowhere else to go"? If you were in frinckles' hypothetical switcher shoes and you end up targetting a triad and you already have your scientist claim that ppl view as legit, what would you do it? Claim you got a 0 check on Naz the next day?

30. ISO #1080

NOT THAT YOU SHOULD SAY NOW, but closer to EoD, do you intend to suggest to a possible Locksmith who you're planning to protect with a bus, (so they can help someone else) or are you planning to possibly protect someone with the power of WIFOM?
    I think on matter of principle I won't comment on it further.

We don't know if its a moulder pretending to be a locksmith, regardless if I actually do or don't suspect that to be the case.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #1081

What do you mean by "nowhere else to go"? If you were in frinckles' hypothetical switcher shoes and you end up targetting a triad and you already have your scientist claim that ppl view as legit, what would you do it? Claim you got a 0 check on Naz the next day?
    I actually do see a bit of logic to this now. My original thoughts would be to expect a 1v1, since the new switcher would know that the old switcher was triad and would want to lynch someone so they could change roles. I suppose it wouldn't be a direct connection to Frinckles since he wasn't claiming he was switcher and instead pretending to be Scientist.

32. ISO #1082

I think on matter of principle I won't comment on it further.

We don't know if its a moulder pretending to be a locksmith, regardless if I actually do or don't suspect that to be the case.
    What does a moulder really have to gain by using their action, though? They could end up blocking a DH kill.

I'm strongly suspecting Locksmith, especially as it seems like they targeted the same target as the DH.

33. ISO #1083

I actually do see a bit of logic to this now. My original thoughts would be to expect a 1v1, since the new switcher would know that the old switcher was triad and would want to lynch someone so they could change roles. I suppose it wouldn't be a direct connection to Frinckles since he wasn't claiming he was switcher and instead pretending to be Scientist.
    exactly, and if in that hypothetical 1v1 DM turned around and said "Frinckles just took triad from me. Lynch him and I promise to try and switch into a town" Frinckles would be at risk of losing the 1v1.

It makes a lot more sense to just use your scientist claim.

34. ISO #1084

exactly, and if in that hypothetical 1v1 DM turned around and said "Frinckles just took triad from me. Lynch him and I promise to try and switch into a town" Frinckles would be at risk of losing the 1v1.

sorry I realized I'm just reiterating what you said to a degree. I'm going to try and go easy on the posting again

35. ISO #1085

I guess my point right now would be that even if Frinckles wins this 1v1, there wouldn't be anything stopping the town from distrusting him in the future and/or lynching him following the switcher lynch. While I see a bit more possibility in it than I did before, it still doesn't feel like a likely situation right now.

36. ISO #1086

sorry I realized I'm just reiterating what you said to a degree. I'm going to try and go easy on the posting again
    I respect your opinion quite a bit in this game, and would prefer if you kept pursuing these kinds of discussions =)

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

I'm so confused, what role are you guys speculating on me being?
    Yes.

40. ISO #1090

What does a moulder really have to gain by using their action, though? They could end up blocking a DH kill.

I'm strongly suspecting Locksmith, especially as it seems like they targeted the same target as the DH.
    Well, like I said.

I'm not commenting on my night action plans anymore for today unless I think its warranted.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

For the record, Triad, but Switcher-who-didn't-switch isn't out of the picture.
    So if Martin is real, you believe I am triad

And the DH believes I am real scientist
    And the locksmith believes I am real scientist
    And there was no kill

Why would I not switch as switcher?

46. ISO #1096

I'm getting sleepy IRL and am going to head off.
    @Unknown1234 , how are you feeling about DW being an early-hammering Switcher in the context of the Frinckles-DM battle?
    I still don't like his lack of reading and early hammering towards the end of day, but I haven't had a chance to interact with him much. If DM is now triad and deathworlds is now switcher, I would not be surprised. I am waiting to hear more from him before I take a more solidified stance.

47. ISO #1097

-vote deathworlds

This is how the game plays out.

DW flips switcher
    We know DM is triad
    Naz is confirmed
    I'm confirmed
    If im alive, locksmith is confirmed
    Martin would probably be confirmed

And the game is basically over. The only thing DH can do is shoot naz if they think they're real or aim for locksmith

48. ISO #1098

I guess my point right now would be that even if Frinckles wins this 1v1, there wouldn't be anything stopping the town from distrusting him in the future and/or lynching him following the switcher lynch. While I see a bit more possibility in it than I did before, it still doesn't feel like a likely situation right now.
    Correct me if my misunderstanding is wrong:

Frinckles switches, gets triad - he has the following strategic options:

1) Take no form of stance, give a null check on some rando. Retain his bad credibility, but nothing risked.
    2) Attempt to 1v1 DM and eliminate switcher. Even if 1v1 is won, has to worry about long term viability. DM could easily flip it and convince town to keep him so they can lynch triad Frinckles. (DM's slot was quite scumread day 1.
    3) Attempt to scientist 1v1 DM and eliminate switcher. Would almost definitely win 1v1. Stands to gain credibility if ppl occam's razor and view this play as unlikely or totally disregard it. Risks drawing more attention than he might have otherwise. But definitely a more interesting play. Also means he can worry much less about his visits and can use his power freely cuz noone has anything to verify about a scientist claim once switcher is dead.

Of these 3, I do not see 2 as remotely viable. I'm ngl I am inclined to 1, but that also lends 3 even more credibility. And I've gotten spanked by scum a lot in the past for being too biased to the safer options when guessing their moves.

49. ISO #1099

that's the last I'll say on it for the time being

50. ISO #1100