User Tag List

Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2691
  1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

3. ISO #1603

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

I'll consider a bakermir vote later on this day. If I don't vote him today then I probably will reevaluate him on d3.

Right now my unspoken gaze has been looking at a few other players, and I'm kinda interested as to what they have to say about it, if anything.

I'm fully aware though that if bakermir is scum then he definitely made a concentrated effort to pocket me.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #1604

5. ISO #1605

Interesting how I accuse ceko of being in love with mm, he disregards the accusation, and proceeds to shit reads everywhere because we "forced him to" even though he actually just "forced" himself to with that terrible bluff of a vote.

It's possible that ceko changed alignment last night and doesn't feel comfortable with it so he's floundering.

It's also possible he's gotten himself all worked up over nothing.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

6. ISO #1606

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Wow so many post.
    Will I read them? No.
    Why are you even here?
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

7. ISO #1607

If you're not gonna read the thread then don't sign up or just sub the fuck out

8. ISO #1608

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Exactly. They are antonyms as well.

I'm not buying Frostbit's doublethink BS.

He doesn't even know what day it is. A rare time I can use that phrase literally.
    Damn bro Bruno and I must've hurt you bad. You're reaching, grabbing the lowest hanging fruit you can as fast as you can. You actually fell for that super transparent tunnel.

You're either too stupid or too sensitive for fm. You should quit. Nobody likes you here, nobody is actually helping you. Ceko pretended to agree with you but he was lying. He used you and threw you away like the used tampon you are.

You're too emotional to think straight because your ego is super fragile.

Back off before I get mean.

9. ISO #1609

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Damn bro Bruno and I must've hurt you bad. You're reaching, grabbing the lowest hanging fruit you can as fast as you can. You actually fell for that super transparent tunnel.

You're either too stupid or too sensitive for fm. You should quit. Nobody likes you here, nobody is actually helping you. Ceko pretended to agree with you but he was lying. He used you and threw you away like the used tampon you are.

You're too emotional to think straight because your ego is super fragile.

Back off before I get mean.
    Edgieboi.

It's good you can let off steam from your otherwise shitty life by harassing people online.

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @Whysper do u think dark mag is town? you've played w him before right.
    I'm slightly scum leaning him at this point. He's usually a bit more sure of his reads as town.

I think the team is Gyrlander/Ceko(Ironic) and Martin.
    Early on he made this prediction of the scum team.

Still think Gyrlander is Scum.
    Mentioned Gyrlander again a little later. But otherwise didn't really continue to push those 3.

-vote Bakermir
    Later he voted for Bakermir.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    @Bahkieh @bakermir hey yall if you could vote theoneceko instead of lurking id appreciate it
    Firebringer says Baker.
    Convince Firebringer you Convince me.
    Then when Bruno made the call for voting on Ceko, DM basically stated that he's sheeping Firebringer. He wasn't willing to go back to his initial scum read on Ceko on its own merit.

If anyone Bussed Zone.
    It’s probably Baker.
    Then still scum reading Baker, but with hedgy language.

Usually town DM is more sure of his reads. He bases them a lot on tone. I would think by now he'd have enough to go by for a tone read, but I haven't seen him pushing any reads as hard as I'm use to him doing.

12. ISO #1612

Edgieboi.

It's good you can let off steam from your otherwise shitty life by harassing people online.
    So Bruno is a drug addict and I live a shitty life. Why, exactly? Where's that logic coming from?

13. ISO #1613

Are you talking to yourself here? You know, the guy who though DM was "Dead Bones" and the day ended 3 hours ago?
    You're playing checkers and the rest of us are playing chess.

14. ISO #1614

Are you talking to yourself here? You know, the guy who though DM was "Dead Bones" and the day ended 3 hours ago?
    @Renegade totally unrelated 2 the game but plz check ur pms when u get a chance

As for the game, i been twacked out on coke since i got off work. Idk if ill post b4 eod or not just a heads up.

Mm is 4 sure scum tho so plz lynch him u fucking idiots ty

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

u know what @FrostByte @Mike u forced my hand. my vote on frost was half legitimate and half a reaction-test. my plan for today's eod was to get info from a frost wagon, then post my bake wall and push for my actual top scumread--BAKE. like @MartinGG99 said, frost should be looked into AFTER today.

u want my thoughts on mm too? i suspect he is pocketing me and ik he acted scummy on day 1 and the start of day 2. however, i waited for mm to tunnel a few people (instead of weakly prodding players like bad scum)--which he did. i don't agree w his tunnel on martin (i said this before), but he's acted townier than bake today. therefore, i probably won't vote him today.

is this the town!ceko u both were looking for? my plan for today was cut short. i'll post the wall @FrostByte was waiting for. apparently, the best thing to do in this situation is solely revolve discussion around mm and bake (i'm being sarcastic here. i already know bake or mm will be lynched today unless something crazy happens. gimme a break). i think the game is 60% solved from day 1, but every1 is treating it like it's 100% solved. @Mike u know i pulled the same shit off on you yesterday, so why would you defend frost so hard right off the bat?? u should've known what i was up to.

inb4 frost says "ceko was just buying time to write the bake wall," which would indicate to me that yet again, he hasn't understood anything i've been trying to argue. jesus christ. discussion is always good as long as u don't lose sight of ur original goal.

i didn't say any of this initially bc now scum knows my fucking plan. congratulations. u guys made me do it.
    This is why I hope Mareo checked you last night. If You are truly town and my read on you is wrong I need to know. You can post very townie stuff but your actions are so scummy. Now IF you are town and are honestly doing reaction tests I get it. But on the other hand you can be scum defending your actions. I know I am in a paranoid world but Those are the facts from my PoV.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

17. ISO #1617

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is why I hope Mareo checked you last night. If You are truly town and my read on you is wrong I need to know. You can post very townie stuff but your actions are so scummy. Now IF you are town and are honestly doing reaction tests I get it. But on the other hand you can be scum defending your actions. I know I am in a paranoid world but Those are the facts from my PoV.
    Yo im sorry for saying that shit about ur wife bro, i was just trolling. If i caused u any undo pain cuz i tunnel trolled u 4 a lil, thats my bad. Was just spreading the toxic love

18. ISO #1618

@Renegade totally unrelated 2 the game but plz check ur pms when u get a chance

As for the game, i been twacked out on coke since i got off work. Idk if ill post b4 eod or not just a heads up.

Mm is 4 sure scum tho so plz lynch him u fucking idiots ty
    Baker is the top lynch today if MM is mafia we can kill him tonight or marieo can check him tonight. Win Win. Marieo is not in GY so that means he is alive.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

19. ISO #1619

Yo im sorry for saying that shit about ur wife bro, i was just trolling. If i caused u any undo pain cuz i tunnel trolled u 4 a lil, thats my bad. Was just spreading the toxic love
    Dude I have no idea what you are talking about. I only remember something about a dog or something LOL. Dude we all good here. If you knew my wife she would give it back 10 fold lol.

20. ISO #1620

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Dude I have no idea what you are talking about. I only remember something about a dog or something LOL. Dude we all good here. If you knew my wife she would give it back 10 fold lol.
    This Old fart has been dealing with shit when you where suckling your mom tit lol

21. ISO #1621

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Also the martin that has disclaimered that he wasn't even attending very often or being very serious.

You were my scum-mate and you knew I was trying to go for the "more fun" route, especially with the blackmails in the demon chat.

Stop trying to treat that as a real thing about me.
    Doesn't mean you wouldn't dare to do it again. Plus, it wouldn't even be a hard bus because as I proved with quotes, you were in a situation where you thought your lyn-- MUSHROOM was a likely possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    IDK bro @Marshmallow Marshall are there any more interactions between ceko and zone? This one alone doesn't clear shit tbh. It's fluff and I think you know that.
    Look at Zone's ISO. There are not that many more I think, though. However, it's definetly not fluff, it was a legit interaction and I think it was actually the first serious, non-troll pressure against Zone. Dismissing it as fluff is just wrong.

A L S O

@Renegade I'm not giving him any scumpoints for this and you shouldn't either because HE IS SPEWED CLEAR BY ZOONEEEEEEEEEEEE
    I skimmed the thread and saw your "he doesn't know what day we are", which, while it is funny, does not get us anywhere and doesn't give us info on you.

~~

I saw a post during my thread skimming from Martin that's making me heavily second-guess myself... so uh wait a minute and I'll get to it
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #1622

Here it is.
    I replied to Bakermir within less than 60 seconds of his question or statement.

I didn't need to lookup the code to type up ": toad :" (without the spaces) in order to get:

Because that's literally what I responded to BananaCucho with, and I never used that thing before on the forums here.

Now please try to convince people that I was scum and I had that response pre-planned and ready to snap-respond within less than 60 seconds of a post.

Go on.
    So uh, you may call me dumb for this, but I fully buy Martin's specific argument lol. It was actually 2 minutes after Baker's post, but I just don't think Martin is a machiavellian scum who planned all of this stuff about an emoji to have a tiny chance to get townread: it just isn't worth it. I think he just gave us a picture of what was going on in his brain for real when Bakermir asked him to claim toad, because it's the only logical conclusion I can come to when I see he's using that to defend himself.

I still think your (failed) reaction testing at Ceko and all was bad and that your activity prior to my calling you out was not great, but as dumb as this may seem, this post outweights those suspicions. Congrats XD

-unvote
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #1623

Marshmallow Marshall (4 [L-3]):
    Bruno, FrostByte, bakermir, Bahkieh
    bakermir (4 [L-3]):
    Firebringer, Dark Magician, Mike, theoneceko

...really? I don't think Bakermir is scum and I don't want to have to self-pres against him, fuck that. So I look at my voters and I see... Bahkieh, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Lmao mateo, that's a fucking name I haven't seen in a long ass to.e.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    -vote Bahkieh
    Explain yourself @Bahkieh and stop lurking

Given the amount of active townreads I have, I'm pretty sure AT LEAST one lurker/low activity player is scum.

24. ISO #1624

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Doesn't mean you wouldn't dare to do it again. Plus, it wouldn't even be a hard bus because as I proved with quotes, you were in a situation where you thought your lyn-- MUSHROOM was a likely possibility.

Look at Zone's ISO. There are not that many more I think, though. However, it's definetly not fluff, it was a legit interaction and I think it was actually the first serious, non-troll pressure against Zone. Dismissing it as fluff is just wrong.

A L S O

@Renegade I'm not giving him any scumpoints for this and you shouldn't either because HE IS SPEWED CLEAR BY ZOONEEEEEEEEEEEE
    I skimmed the thread and saw your "he doesn't know what day we are", which, while it is funny, does not get us anywhere and doesn't give us info on you.

~~

I saw a post during my thread skimming from Martin that's making me heavily second-guess myself... so uh wait a minute and I'll get to it
    Rene u zone and gyr were clustered like shit in a portapotty. Stank like it too. Out if u 4 zone was my number 1. Ur my number 2. Rene/gyr tied for 3rd,

25. ISO #1625

i don’t buy gyr’s defense here
    Ceko and Gyr, you're both missing the point that I was mostly talking about what Zone said to Gyrlander, not the other way around, which makes Gyr's meta on bussing not super relevant...

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

Rene u zone and gyr were clustered like shit in a portapotty. Stank like it too. Out if u 4 zone was my number 1. Ur my number 2. Rene/gyr tied for 3rd,
    Okay and tell me, why in the world would we openly team like that in D1 if we were all scummates lol? That'd just be stupid, and it l i t e r a l l y never happens. No full scum team is THAT bad lol, not even one I'd be in

Also, I don't think Gyr was "clustered" with Zone.

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

Okay and tell me, why in the world would we openly team like that in D1 if we were all scummates lol? That'd just be stupid, and it l i t e r a l l y never happens. No full scum team is THAT bad lol, not even one I'd be in

Also, I don't think Gyr was "clustered" with Zone.
    Same reason zones first post was answering renegades question about ur fav mario. Dude literally said bowser's inside story. I think yall were cocky and overconfident and it backfired big time

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

33. ISO #1633

Same reason zones first post was answering renegades question about ur fav mario. Dude literally said bowser's inside story. I think yall were cocky and overconfident and it backfired big time
    I guess you can't really know, but I'm known for being a tragically shit scum (or at least used to be, and now I'm still not amazing lol). My level of confidence as scum is really not into the "overconfident" leagues, and literally anyone who knows me here can confirm.

Also, Renegade isn't confirmed scum like you're treating him, so you can't prove a point against me by using him because you also need to prove your point against him.
    If u aint scum ur a neut who wants to be scum
    BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY INTERACTIONS WITH ZONE THEN???
    ..... lol
    explain pleaseeeeeeeeeee

34. ISO #1634

@theoneceko

Kenny and i both clicked from the very beginning. i figure he prob arrived at same conclusion as me when @Zone_Q11 said his fav mario was Bowsers inside story. Ngl and i dislike speaking ill of the dead who cant defend themselves but that was prob the most retarded shit i ever seen in my entire life.

@Renegade i don't like how hard u rode 4 zone qq. I dont like the overall layer of grime that coats u in scum. But i dont entirely believe ur scum yet. What r ur thoughts on mm and ceko

@theoneceko

Jw did u ride the short bus 2 school

35. ISO #1635

@theoneceko

Kenny and i both clicked from the very beginning. i figure he prob arrived at same conclusion as me when @Zone_Q11 said his fav mario was Bowsers inside story. Ngl and i dislike speaking ill of the dead who cant defend themselves but that was prob the most retarded shit i ever seen in my entire life.

@Renegade i don't like how hard u rode 4 zone qq. I dont like the overall layer of grime that coats u in scum. But i dont entirely believe ur scum yet. What r ur thoughts on mm and ceko

@theoneceko

Jw did u ride the short bus 2 school
    When exactly did I ride hard for Zone?

And recall I voted him when the clock was running out. If he was my Bowser I would've just hoped the last vote never appeared.

36. ISO #1636

I guess you can't really know, but I'm known for being a tragically shit scum (or at least used to be, and now I'm still not amazing lol). My level of confidence as scum is really not into the "overconfident" leagues, and literally anyone who knows me here can confirm.

Also, Renegade isn't confirmed scum like you're treating him, so you can't prove a point against me by using him because you also need to prove your point against him.

BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY INTERACTIONS WITH ZONE THEN???
    ..... lol
    explain pleaseeeeeeeeeee
    It means everything..u wanted 2 scum align. Idk if any1 asked nad im.2.fucked.up 2 try and read old shit, i been standing in the rain.chainsmoking. give reads on ceko and y u r up each others ass. Is he trying 2 pocket u. Are u trying 2 pocket him. R yall bold cuz u dont think u been as obvious as zone?

And @Renegade y did u vehemently defend bowser after he softclaimed. Yea, u voted, but im pretty sure any half competent player would've voted if they can be smack dab in the middle of votes when their scum leader is being trained. Ur vote exonerates u in no way. But.would like 2 hear ur reasoning, again , 4 defending a soft claimed bowser who flipped red.

37. ISO #1637

38. ISO #1638

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    A very towny post.
    Not sure if this was serious, but this post was absolutely NAI: you don't need to be town or scum to say you don't need a specific emotion to insult people.
    yo wtf u actually caught frost in a direct lie. how can frost be “calculated” if he thought dry bones was a real role and if he got the eod time for today wrong??

this looks like a scumslip.
    A mistake is not necessarily a scumslip. This is the exact kind of mistake that means literally nothing. Intentionally lying about being calculated wouldn't even be scummy lol

39. ISO #1639

40. ISO #1640

anyone has a question for me or anything?

i am still TPR btw

also ceko is still wrong with all of their claims, mike too. DM literally claims neutral, my first voter is the lowest poster who voted another town before.

bakermir (4 [L-3]):

what a wagon LOL

maybe we should reconsider the MM wagon and instead get one of these players up instead.

all these players have been actively pushing for my lynch on d2 without even engaging with me. a real townie does detective work and looks for answers, I have never seen how someone can scumpaint another people this much and get away with it, i am speaking of people in my wagon.

41. ISO #1641

It means everything..u wanted 2 scum align. Idk if any1 asked nad im.2.fucked.up 2 try and read old shit, i been standing in the rain.chainsmoking. give reads on ceko and y u r up each others ass. Is he trying 2 pocket u. Are u trying 2 pocket him. R yall bold cuz u dont think u been as obvious as zone?

And @Renegade y did u vehemently defend bowser after he softclaimed. Yea, u voted, but im pretty sure any half competent player would've voted if they can be smack dab in the middle of votes when their scum leader is being trained. Ur vote exonerates u in no way. But.would like 2 hear ur reasoning, again , 4 defending a soft claimed bowser who flipped red.
    I hate being scum... and again, literally anyone who knows me can confirm this, so no thanks lol. Plus, how the fuck could my defense of Zone on D1 be telling of me being a neutral wanting to align with scum, since Zone hadn't fipped?
    I townread Ceko, period. Already said that. Not sure what you want more about this.

42. ISO #1642

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post

i am still TPR btw

also ceko is still wrong with all of their claims, mike too. DM literally claims neutral, my first voter is the lowest poster who voted another town before.

bakermir (4 [L-3]):

what a wagon LOL

maybe we should reconsider the MM wagon and instead get one of these players up instead.

all these players have been actively pushing for my lynch on d2 without even engaging with me. a real townie does detective work and looks for answers, I have never seen how someone can scumpaint another people this much and get away with it, i am speaking of people in my wagon.
    Aint mm been scumpainting u as much as the ppl voting 4 u or am i retarded rn

43. ISO #1643

Actually, reading ceko's post, one of the quotes he showed looked weird to me when I looked at it again:

Isn't it more common to not question people who are widely town-read until a point where the question is: "Why hasn't this person been night-killed yet?"

This looks weirrd, like an early-ish discredit attempt.

I am warning people for ceko's liability to get pocketed. That post is not a ceko discredit.

I am not gonna bother responding to 3 pages of scumpainting.

I don't need to discredit ceko to get him lynched as scum, they can do the job for themselves LOL

Hell even, I could just spam ceko is town on d1 and get townlocked by them. Why would I fuckin call them scum if I didn't suspect them??

this game

smh

44. ISO #1644

I hate being scum... and again, literally anyone who knows me can confirm this, so no thanks lol. Plus, how the fuck could my defense of Zone on D1 be telling of me being a neutral wanting to align with scum, since Zone hadn't fipped?
    I townread Ceko, period. Already said that. Not sure what you want more about this.
    Without splitting hairs, do u mind if i ask y u townread ceko

45. ISO #1645

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post

i am still TPR btw

bakermir (4 [L-3]):

what a wagon LOL

I agree there's something bad with your wagon, it may actually be even worse than mine lol. I trust Ceko in there, have some trust in Mike but he still is avoiding my question about why he suddenly changed his mind about me without any progression, and think the two others would make good wagons. Especially Firebringer with his "N1 Bruno town" unexplained post.

46. ISO #1646

you are right.

ceko/mike doesn't look good at all though so those 2 are my top scum, they were my top scum on d1 too. they are either koopa or neutral.

fire is voting a supposedly LHF, could be NAI, not gonna OMGUS that..

DM is also laying low, if thats town then I am willing to die for scummy townies so they can finish off the scum at lylo otherwise I shouldn't be even voted today lmfao who the fuck votes TPR claim on day 2 after we got bowser dead

smh

47. ISO #1647

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

50. ISO #1650

I literally townread Baker lol
    Without splitting hairs, do u mind if i ask y u townread ceko
    - He has good interactions with Zone (I know that's debated but I still believe it); his early push at him about his "fake aloof behavior", which I originally disagreed about, now looks really good seeing Zone's flip, and Zone seems to have felt actually threatened (hence why he felt the need to say Ceko saw everyone as either super active/aggressive or as a mimosa plant).

- He's consistently and efficiently scum-hunting. Zone was an example, his statements about the inactives that should be questioned instead of being stuck in a MM-Baker dichotomy is another, his wall on Mike is another (he made pretty good statements about it too btw). Those are the examples that come to my mind atm. You can just ISO him if you want to see for yourself.