S-FM Black Flag - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1825

Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM Black Flag

I'm well aware of sb16. I am working on it and will see what I can do but I'm extremely busy ATM so i cannot do anything now

Sorry

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #1502

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    youre fucking dumb holy shit
    tell me how you got there with math

youre worse
    i made a theory and it sounds right

much better than "math"
    tards
    dude one mislynch ends the game yet youre willing to sheep
    fuck you
    genuinely
    Wowowow what the hell happened, I go off for half an hour and you go panic? Lol

How did you become magically aggressive as all hells... Wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

when someone tries to lynch with math over reason i get pissed because thats retarded as fuck
    This REALLY looks like scum frustration because they got outed for the "wrong reasons".
    -vote MafiaMenace
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1505

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

aight lol
    ill wait for one of them to come back and hammer

i dont care anymore
    this is bullshit im tired of this garbage
    Lol so I was right

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

you want me to hammer myself?
    i dont care what shit will happen to me postgame
    no youre not
    i just dont care anymore

im tired of putting in effort to solve a game and getting shit on for little to no reason
    its highly likely its my fault but i just dont care
    -vote MafiaMenace
    Hey it's a game, don't take it personal

You're still scum, though lol... trying to suicide

12. ISO #1512

MafiaMenace is at L-1, and he reeks of giving-up scum. CHOO CHOO

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

no youre not
    i just dont care anymore

im tired of putting in effort to solve a game and getting shit on for little to no reason
    its highly likely its my fault but i just dont care
    dude, this is mafia - everyone gets pressured at some point. The second the pressure went ur direction its like the Apocalypse just hit, all hell breaking loose.

if damus is ur scumread just keep ur vote there. may just go back and hammer him.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    -vote unvote
    meaning i need to look at his case on damus.
    Damus' game reminds me of Dendreks from my last MU game. he had some theory thing that it was between him or MM the next day, and wanted to vote MM first or something to avoid that? did he want to save yagami then for a scapegoat lynch? trying to think where he would have gone next. and his frustration with the game, people kinda brushing over his posts; trying to think if that comes from a town perspective.

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

-vote marshmallow marshall

i hvae no idea if mafias self hammer was legit or not. like, most sites u CAN self hammer - so i think he may have just tried to self hammer.
    He would have talked it over with his scum mate first, seemed fake to me but idk lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

-vote marshmallow marshall

i hvae no idea if mafias self hammer was legit or not. like, most sites u CAN self hammer - so i think he may have just tried to self hammer.
    Town loses if there is a mislynch today, and mafia loses if one of them gets lynched. It really felt like a scum outed for wrong reasons

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Town would never intentionally self hammer lol its gamethrowing
    Scum would never intentionally self hammer when they would instalose, it's gamethrowing, too...

32. ISO #1532

The point is the INTENT behind that hammer, what CAUSED it. It's gamethrowing either way.

33. ISO #1533

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I am i've tried it
    so that limits his scum partners to MM and Damus? since i dont think stealth would be responding to him right now or would be confident enough in that answer. i dont know if damus would even be tht confident since he took a long break. meaning MM would be his scum partner, but who was voting mafiamenace at L-1? i mean damus could have popped in and hammered. so do u see scum MM coming in and voting his mafia teammated to L-1 (potentially losing the game) and calling for a hammer? that is a huge risky play.... since damus could have popped in and hammered.

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

but i think the move itself clears him. this is his first time on this site and on other sites u can usually self hammer.
    u being his scummate is the only thing that makes sense to me for that move to happen right now. Damus and stealth are not here, he did that in spur of the moment, unless a conversation took place earlier about self voting, i dont see that being staged.

36. ISO #1536

u being his scummate is the only thing that makes sense to me for that move to happen right now. Damus and stealth are not here, he did that in spur of the moment, unless a conversation took place earlier about self voting, i dont see that being staged.
    :Thinking: so you are saying I am his scummate who voted him, put him at L-1 when it would doom us both in that hypothesis, and that he tried to suicide...? That would be basically gamethrowing from both of us.

37. ISO #1537

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    :Thinking: so you are saying I am his scummate who voted him, put him at L-1 when it would doom us both in that hypothesis, and that he tried to suicide...? That would be basically gamethrowing from both of us.
    exactly. which is why i do not see him being scum.

38. ISO #1538

he is new to this site - this is his first game. the other sites he plays on self hammering is a thing. damus isnt here (i believe he is asleep) and stealth is MIA (and i dont think he is confident enough to answer the self hammering).

39. ISO #1539

Why would he not be scum with Damus, though? Either way, Damus has to be scum, so I think we can lynch him, too. I'd still like to understand your reasoning though

40. ISO #1540

he is new to this site - this is his first game. the other sites he plays on self hammering is a thing. damus isnt here (i believe he is asleep) and stealth is MIA (and i dont think he is confident enough to answer the self hammering).
    so where in this does he have the confidence and knowledge to self hammer as scum? thus losing the game for scum. yeah, he just got pissed and did a possible throw for town (if self hammering worked) but thats a town move. how many times in the mod do people get pissed for being voted up and just say "fuck u" on stand. town is who reacts that angrily and throws like that, not mafia. mafia usually put up fights and threaten that kinda stuff - not follow through. Following through he knows he is just giving us the win, which if he was pissed, he wouldent have done for us.

41. ISO #1541

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why would he not be scum with Damus, though? Either way, Damus has to be scum, so I think we can lynch him, too. I'd still like to understand your reasoning though
    the pool then narrows to you, stealth, damus. so in my PoE its a 2/3 shot 66.67% chance of a town victory if i even flip a coin.

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

so maybe just lynch stealth and be done with it. @Marshmallow Marshall
    You've played the mod more than me and you make sense... so I guess ok. But if we lose, I blame you lol
    -vote Stealthbomber16

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

Ok well I'll go off too and wait for everyone's input, including @MafiaMenace . If you are scum then really screw distorted lol, but he just saved you. I want to hear everyone if we are to wait a bit more.
    -unvote

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550