Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1825

Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    really, that strong? aight then mafiamenace or damus would be where i would go to. stealth i think we can just get modkilled in the event of a mislynch due to vanishing for 2+ days.
    Yeah =\ idk marsh has gotten a lot better, so if he finally figured out a ploynto get me to townread him he legit deserves it
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #1402

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I really dont mind taking blame for things, i can choose again if you want me to dist lol
    eh curious to see what damus wants. he has been trying this game... lol if he is legit town then i feel bad for writing him off as scummy and taking his opinions with a grain of salt. I just have a big issue with reading damus since i get emotionally invested in it. like, after that game i tunneled him i felt bad - the next game i had such a big scumread on him, but wrote it off to not being able to read him. he backed down from the arguing taking the "bigger man route" but ended up being scum that game.

Well this game hes also being non combative with me and backed down. but he has also been 1 of the only people actively trying this game. so if he flips town i would feel like shit lol its hard to play with a bunch of ppl u know after awhile

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

eh curious to see what damus wants. he has been trying this game... lol if he is legit town then i feel bad for writing him off as scummy and taking his opinions with a grain of salt. I just have a big issue with reading damus since i get emotionally invested in it. like, after that game i tunneled him i felt bad - the next game i had such a big scumread on him, but wrote it off to not being able to read him. he backed down from the arguing taking the "bigger man route" but ended up being scum that game.

Well this game hes also being non combative with me and backed down. but he has also been 1 of the only people actively trying this game. so if he flips town i would feel like shit lol its hard to play with a bunch of ppl u know after awhile
    however, if he does turn out to be scum - that meta will be something I will use in future games

5. ISO #1405

Yeah menace or damus is where i want to go, damus has played a better scumgame here then menace imo, so maybe he deserves it also.

Wait a minute, im pretty sure MM and Damus is not scum vs scum, im never voting u or stealth, im town, the only player left is Mafia Menace LOL

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    tinfoil hat time

stealth wiisp and damus

damus was saying how scum would surrender if stealth ended up abandoning them, so that draws any future attention away from stealth and iirc damus was also the one who was saying stealth was town because wiisp voted them, and was really pushing that thought
    eh thats a more legit theory than tinfoiling. if you wnt to see tinfoiling go read game 4 of this years mafia universe champs games. THATS tinfoiling.

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

Here for ± 5 minutes, anything someone wants to tell me/reply to, etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #1409

Ive had the same battle with damus i felt bad when i lynched him and he was town, same scummy things =\

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

21. ISO #1421

@Marshmallow Marshall yeah, u are problby going to be lynched today - start talking and explaining. this is black flag nightless, ur favorite setup - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?? ayyy u rolled scum, so u havnt been around.
    I guess metawise yeah lol, but i feel his posts were good

22. ISO #1422

Damus wants to lynch mafia menace, we could do that.
    eyes turn red

What the hell was that, though... The game went from critical discussion to scalps and furcoats. And then Light flipped... town?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    eyes turn red

What the hell was that, though... The game went from critical discussion to scalps and furcoats. And then Light flipped... town?
    yeah, ur not here solving the game so town is in chaos and ruins. the low activity, the emotional flinging of shit and skinning each other. devouring the flesh of the innocent for self preservation as we bury ourself in a tinfoil wrapped burrito of paranoia.

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

what kinda shit? essplain.
    i mean, a lot of shit happneed to me. I rented the proper equipment and machinery to skin and dress a high quality wolf pelt. so im out a lot of fking money on the light lynch. however that was all in the background so im not sure what stuff happened in the thread itself to cause u to townread MM.

31. ISO #1431

@Marshmallow Marshall want to lynch mafia menace?
    Disto said damus wanted to lynch mafiamenace. I'm not sold on that at all.
    @Marshmallow Marshall yeah, u are problby going to be lynched today - start talking and explaining. this is black flag nightless, ur favorite setup - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?? ayyy u rolled scum, so u havnt been around.
    I'm busy. In normal circumstances in which we don't take 3 weeks to fill a game, I would've been a reserve, not a sign lol. Still enjoying the game so it's ok, but I'm far from being as active as I'd like, both here and on discord. Also if I had rolled scum, I would be MORE around to manipulate chat lol, not the other way around. I would appreciate to NOT DIE and to have the full day to think and reevaluate stuff. I had a Damus - Menace scum pairing at the start of the game, but as I said you say Damus wants him lynched? I didn't see that happen, but it's weird given the Light flip.

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

Disto said damus wanted to lynch mafiamenace. I'm not sold on that at all.

I'm busy. In normal circumstances in which we don't take 3 weeks to fill a game, I would've been a reserve, not a sign lol. Still enjoying the game so it's ok, but I'm far from being as active as I'd like, both here and on discord. Also if I had rolled scum, I would be MORE around to manipulate chat lol, not the other way around. I would appreciate to NOT DIE and to have the full day to think and reevaluate stuff. I had a Damus - Menace scum pairing at the start of the game, but as I said you say Damus wants him lynched? I didn't see that happen, but it's weird given the Light flip.
    o.- maybe if i close 1 eye i will see the wolf that lies within.

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

i mean, a lot of shit happneed to me. I rented the proper equipment and machinery to skin and dress a high quality wolf pelt. so im out a lot of fking money on the light lynch. however that was all in the background so im not sure what stuff happened in the thread itself to cause u to townread MM.
    maybe the fact that I'm town and trying to solve the game, and that it shows every time I'm active?
    Marsh are you scum?
    No. I have no time to read rn so now stop going in circles around me and lemme draw conclusions from that lynch lol

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

If distorted and I were wolves we be straight up running the thread into clear destruction all well under your perfectly capable watch what you choose to ignore because just because I don't know lol
    tbh we are doing a good job of that as town right now.... rofl

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

Marsh why am i not scum with distorted here?

You realize the only way I'd probably ever play on this site again is if something like that came up and I had the chance to do it right?
    Because Distorted was the only one who contributed THAT MUCH to solving in the early game. We were in the dark and he started clearing the mess up by asking questions; scumstorted would take that time to scumpaint people and line up town lynches. Plus, I liked his push on Damus on page 10, we came to similar conclusions.

Your entrance was like your town self very much. That being said, I don't really know what your town self is... But I don't see you paired with anyone in this game, so you two are my town block.

Also stop the logical fallacy/out of game info/angleshooting pls, hosts dont tell people which role they are getting and with who they would be paired as scum...

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

Because Distorted was the only one who contributed THAT MUCH to solving in the early game. We were in the dark and he started clearing the mess up by asking questions; scumstorted would take that time to scumpaint people and line up town lynches. Plus, I liked his push on Damus on page 10, we came to similar conclusions.

Your entrance was like your town self very much. That being said, I don't really know what your town self is... But I don't see you paired with anyone in this game, so you two are my town block.

Also stop the logical fallacy/out of game info/angleshooting pls, hosts dont tell people which role they are getting and with who they would be paired as scum...
    so are u saying u were told ur scumpartners and alignment well in advance to starting this game?

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

Actually, by PoE, it's impossible that Damus is not scum by now, unless MafiaMenace and Stealthbomber are scummates... which I don't see happening. Stealth has been AFK for days and Menace has been less active than myself, yet this game is fucking chaotic. I don't see them being scummates; therefore,
    -vote Damus_Graves
    My case on him still stands.

49. ISO #1449

Ok this is a legit good try...

But no just no sorry MM =(

50. ISO #1450

so are u saying u were told ur scumpartners and alignment well in advance to starting this game?
    I honestly do ya
    .................................................. ...