User Tag List

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1825

Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Top 2 town and and the 2 remaining scum and why?

GO
    DG And Distorted Top Town.. At This Junction.. For This Day.. Based On DG Pulling Information That Was Useful And Distorted For Well Pushing MM With Me And Yeah It Is Odd How MM Didnt Say Much Just Voted Me..

Marshall And Menace At This Junction For Top Scum... At This Junction Because Come On Look At What They Are Saying..

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    However, Blink Ur Unwillingness To Believe Im Able To Adapt And Evolve As A Player In This FM Game Makes Me Suspect Either U Could Be Scum Or Just Not Trying..
    Hmmmm, the most obvious answer is i'd have to be scum right?

But i should be locktown to you because of my push on wiidp with distorted, which you fail to realize.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #1105

DG And Distorted Top Town.. At This Junction.. For This Day.. Based On DG Pulling Information That Was Useful And Distorted For Well Pushing MM With Me And Yeah It Is Odd How MM Didnt Say Much Just Voted Me..

Marshall And Menace At This Junction For Top Scum... At This Junction Because Come On Look At What They Are Saying..
    And please quote damuss useful information
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #1106

Hmmmm, the most obvious answer is i'd have to be scum right?

But i should be locktown to you because of my push on wiidp with distorted, which you fail to realize.
    No I Realize It.. Just Pointing Out Just Because Im Acting Like Scum Doesnt Mean Im Scum.

7. ISO #1107

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    A couple of relevant things.

Marshall and Wiisp never really interact with each other.
    Wiisp straight up votes Stealth and calls attention to the stealth vote at one point.

This reads post sounds like bussing SB and setting up Marshall as a soft town read.

It reads like Wiisp was trying to setup a scenario where Light and Myself were pitted against each other as W/V Lynch one to see what the other is.
    Which seems to suggest to me that light is town.

Marshall is dead middle for Wiisp and Wiisp makes no note of him beyond listing him down ina. Slot
    Here Ya Go @blinkskater Please Follow That Quote..

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

Light.

You want to vote Marshall for our lynch is that correct?
    That Is Correct.. He Is My Highest Scum Read.. Normally MM Would Be In Here Throwing Comments Around Every Day Hunting Scum.. But He Has Been Sitting Back And Basically Biding His Time This Game.

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    multi-tabling is fun, work till midnight, posting now, will be around for EoD, depending on how busy my store is, since I have to run it

Top town would probably being Damus, not getting the same feelings as I did in his scum game, where it felt like he was controlling the narrative,
    everything here just feels natural. From a game state read and typical Light meta, he probably isn't scum, would have been interesting to see his train actually
    get hammered though. I also liked Maniacs Posts, forgot why though

Possible Scum
    Noz? Stealth? idk how possible it is for them to be mafia together
    Noz for reasons I have stated
    Stealth for aggressiveness, he says its his personality trait, but idk?

MM exists, need more time with him

going to try to break up this Damus wagon in the mean time
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

Here I am for ± an hour. Can't always be there, yesterday I had to read half the thread lol, sorry.

Time to actually read that page now.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #1122

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Here I am for ± an hour. Can't always be there, yesterday I had to read half the thread lol, sorry.

Time to actually read that page now.
    You Say Actually Like Ur Really Gonna Do But I Wouldnt Be Surprised If This Is One Of Ur Only Posts For The Moment.. Kinda Like How Wiisp Was Hardly Posting And Claiming They Would Catch Up.. But Never Really Did..

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    do stuff.
    As much as I can, my Lord. It would be easier to do stuff if I wasn't in a grave, though; mind to put me off L-1?
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Gonna go see if Marshall every votes wiisp
    Spoiler : nope. Seeing the recent (well not that recent but anyway) posts, I'm being wagoned for Wisp reasons... Wisp wasn't even on when I was, I read most of his posts when he was dead lol. He was a null read for me until I went AFK for a full RL day, and then became a scummy corpse.
    A couple of relevant things.

Marshall and Wiisp never really interact with each other.
    Wiisp straight up votes Stealth and calls attention to the stealth vote at one point.

This reads post sounds like bussing SB and setting up Marshall as a soft town read.

It reads like Wiisp was trying to setup a scenario where Light and Myself were pitted against each other as W/V Lynch one to see what the other is.
    Which seems to suggest to me that light is town.

Marshall is dead middle for Wiisp and Wiisp makes no note of him beyond listing him down ina. Slot
    First line already explained

I was townread already at that point of the game, so if we were scummates, there would be no need to "set me up" for a townread; he could just put me in a legit townread spot and make it look legit. I was not slight townread, just literally null with the worst analysis ever lol.
    Also, you are contradicting yourself when you say Wisp wanted to bus Stealth, since you established yourself scum would never want to bus in this setup... I feel like, once again (The first iteration of this was in your convo with Distorted on page 9-10 i think), you are manipulating the narrative. Which leads to the next point...

I think you and Light isn't a TvT set up by a scum to look TvS, but a SvS set up by a scum to look TvT, in this list. You both are literally Wisp's TOP TOWN READS, so I don't see where the hell your TvS thing comes from... the little "Probably a scum between them two" is just an incoherent disclaimer that obviously bears no weight and that noone would actually use to suspect any of you lol, it's obvious.
    Plus, Light is also suspected, so you want to get him off the stake right now, which reflects what you literally say there: "Light is town."

THEREFORE,
    -vote Damus_Graves

ALL ABOARD THE LYNCH TRAIN, CHOO CHOO
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

You Say Actually Like Ur Really Gonna Do But I Wouldnt Be Surprised If This Is One Of Ur Only Posts For The Moment.. Kinda Like How Wiisp Was Hardly Posting And Claiming They Would Catch Up.. But Never Really Did..
    Yeah no lol, analysis takes time at this point of the game.
    Im looking for something solid here Marshall. help yourself
    Be mindful of your prayers, scum...

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

As much as I can, my Lord. It would be easier to do stuff if I wasn't in a grave, though; mind to put me off L-1?

Spoiler : nope. Seeing the recent (well not that recent but anyway) posts, I'm being wagoned for Wisp reasons... Wisp wasn't even on when I was, I read most of his posts when he was dead lol. He was a null read for me until I went AFK for a full RL day, and then became a scummy corpse.

First line already explained

I was townread already at that point of the game, so if we were scummates, there would be no need to "set me up" for a townread; he could just put me in a legit townread spot and make it look legit. I was not slight townread, just literally null with the worst analysis ever lol.
    Also, you are contradicting yourself when you say Wisp wanted to bus Stealth, since you established yourself scum would never want to bus in this setup... I feel like, once again (The first iteration of this was in your convo with Distorted on page 9-10 i think), you are manipulating the narrative. Which leads to the next point...

I think you and Light isn't a TvT set up by a scum to look TvS, but a SvS set up by a scum to look TvT, in this list. You both are literally Wisp's TOP TOWN READS, so I don't see where the hell your TvS thing comes from... the little "Probably a scum between them two" is just an incoherent disclaimer that obviously bears no weight and that noone would actually use to suspect any of you lol, it's obvious.
    Plus, Light is also suspected, so you want to get him off the stake right now, which reflects what you literally say there: "Light is town."

THEREFORE,
    -vote Damus_Graves

ALL ABOARD THE LYNCH TRAIN, CHOO CHOO
    I Can Explain Why I Was Town Read.. Because, Im Town And Wiisp Knew That Trying To Get Town Points From Me.. I Tell Ya It Didnt Work.. And Neither Will This Feeble Attempt From You To Appear To Be Town..

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

That was incredibly weak.

Do you have any thoughts about Light?
    Menace?
    SB?

Do you just wanna ride my dick?
    Do you know what's incredibly weak? Your discredit.

If you had actually read the post instead of just instant discrediting it because it contains a vote on you, which is an OMGUS (Oh! look, that's how Aamirus died, too!), you would have seen that I think Light is scum with you. And if you want an individual read on him : He doesn't fit his town meta. He didn't do the standard accusations at everyone for very... unique reasons, he didn't do any roleplay, and I would bet a lot of money on the fact that he was on the Aamirus train with you, although I don't remember

Do you wanna just ad hominem this lol?? Tsk tsk tsk...

33. ISO #1133

Hmm, potential pocket attempt indeed. @Wiisp Do you disagree with my points on Damus?
    Here is another question.

You legit agree that Wiisp attempted a pocket. You acknowledged it.

But you didnt pursue it at all. You acknowledged it and then attempted to turn focus onto me instead of following this very suspicious behavior that you acknowledge happened

34. ISO #1134

Are you suggesting light is scum or wat?
    Do you know what's incredibly weak? Your discredit.

If you had actually read the post instead of just instant discrediting it because it contains a vote on you, which is an OMGUS (Oh! look, that's how Aamirus died, too!), you would have seen that I think Light is scum with you. And if you want an individual read on him : He doesn't fit his town meta. He didn't do the standard accusations at everyone for very... unique reasons, he didn't do any roleplay, and I would bet a lot of money on the fact that he was on the Aamirus train with you, although I don't remember

Do you wanna just ad hominem this lol?? Tsk tsk tsk...
    What?

35. ISO #1135

But you didnt pursue it at all. You acknowledged it and then attempted to turn focus onto me instead of following this very suspicious behavior that you acknowledge happened
    Hmm, potential pocket attempt indeed. @Wiisp Do you disagree with my points on Damus?

this is a real question

36. ISO #1136

Are you suggesting light is scum or wat?
    I'm not only suggesting it, I'm strongly STATING it.
    QUOTE THE POSTS THAT MAKE YOU SUSPECT THIS SHIT MARSHALL.
    Oh, but sure, sir. Your post quoting Wisp's list was one by association; as for Light himself, it's more of a general trend than a specific post. I'm still going to check the Aamirus lynch page to see if he voted her wanna bet he did?

37. ISO #1137

I'm not only suggesting it, I'm strongly STATING it.

Oh, but sure, sir. Your post quoting Wisp's list was one by association; as for Light himself, it's more of a general trend than a specific post. I'm still going to check the Aamirus lynch page to see if he voted her wanna bet he did?
    I Dont Deny That I Voted Aamirus.

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

I’ve had a trhought.

Wouldn’t I be stronger in connection to light than stealth?
    Since voting MM takes pressure off light
    That's also interesting post
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    -vote Damus_Graves
    I wanna OMGUs I think
    -vote aamirus
    And Im Just Waking Up..
    -vote aamirus
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    The Day is now over! Stand by for the flip!

Day 1 Final Vote Count:

aamirus (4 [L-2]):
    Stealthbomber16, Noz_Bugz, Light_Yagami, Damus_Graves

Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-5]):
    Distorted

Otakudweeb69 (1 [L-5]):
    Wiisp

Damus_Graves (3 [L-3]):
    Otakudweeb69, Marshmallow Marshall, aamirus
    Choo fucking choo.

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

So @Marshmallow Marshall What Else You Got On Me?
    See post above. You are not like your town self, you sheeped on the Aamirus wagon after "waking up", you said that part yourself, and there is asssociative evidence between you and Damus. I think that's enough to establish you being scum, although I'll dig as much as I can.

To everyone: I don't mind lynching Light or Damus, it will end the game either way.

46. ISO #1146

Other Then Me Playing Completely Different Then Normal.. Oh And I Voted Noz_Bugz.. To Prove A Point.. I Know Its Been Pointed Out That Its Not The Townie Thing To Do.. But Im Not Your Typical Townie.
    You're not your typical self, either.

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

Damus VS marsh is not TVT. It's TVS.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    @Marshmallow Marshall

please answer my questions as for why you acknowledged the pocket attempt made by Wiisp and didnt pursue it.

Explain how a Town Marshall wouldn't pursue that.
    I said it was a potential pocket attempt, and questioned Wisp in that quote. He was dead when I read his reply, if he replied anything, that is. I did question it as a potential clue, but I never saw it as a major thing.

49. ISO #1149

^^^^^^^^^^

I said it was a potential pocket attempt, and questioned Wisp in that quote. He was dead when I read his reply, if he replied anything, that is. I did question it as a potential clue, but I never saw it as a major thing.
    This is not questioning Wiisps pocket attempt. This is asking Wiisp if he thinks im scum.

50. ISO #1150

What?
    What, what? You just put a quote that is not quoted by my post and made it look like it was lol wtf..

Also, I have to go in not so long, so don't scream that I'm escaping scum, I have a life