4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall if you are town make me believe it....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    MM vote me you wont no balls
    screw you
    @Marshmallow Marshall

vote me or your lock scum
    SCREW YOU

Why do you want to die lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

-vote Marshmellow Marshall

lock scum ez pz
    Know im not gonna get out of a lynch so might as well try to move it along
    nothing i say will work so might as well enjoy the noose
    waiting for the vote on me MM.
    You could... idk, defend yourself maybe? Contribute? That really looks like a scum who gave up on the game. Don't you worry, you'll have my vote. LATER.

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

Why not now? Just get it over with
    Because in the event this is wrong, I want to have read the thread before D4 starts :P

And because other people too lol

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    when the hell did i get a rep power and why can i edit posts of mine
    THAT IS FORBIDDEN BY THE GODS
    the hell are these symbols below my name
    hoodoo voodoo ass
    ...heresy.

And yeah, Noz case is pretty much it. He was always a joking person, but the apathy part is less common when he's town.

18. ISO #918

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I hate play like tgis
    tgis?

19. ISO #919

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    @Otakudweeb69 will be replaced with @blinkskater effective immediately.

Anyone voting Otaku please unvote now.

Thank you! Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Alright so who wanted that Otaku lynch again?
    LOL straight up that. Hi blink ^^

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

I want to tell you that I read this as a wolf read list
    There is minimal content in this list and you provided yourself on out for almost every read provided here.
    Your scum reads are based on activity even though there is plenty of content to get stronger reasonings for scum reading people.
    Your null reads see week and the only strong town read here is light with the vote train thing.
    Here they are

25. ISO #925

Noz was not on the stealth train from what I have read.
    This is their most recent read list.

Noz has voted Wiisp but unvoted with tris post.

@Noz_Bugz
    Why did you unvote and what made you vote Wiisp in the first place?
    Plz provide text support for your answers
    I want to tell you that I read this as a wolf read list
    There is minimal content in this list and you provided yourself on out for almost every read provided here.
    Your scum reads are based on activity even though there is plenty of content to get stronger reasonings for scum reading people.
    Your null reads see week and the only strong town read here is light with the vote train thing.
    fixed

26. ISO #926

blinks replacement cements it

noz/light/wiisp
    @MafiaMenace What is your experience with FM and Mafia in general?

27. ISO #927

@MafiaMenace whats ur experience witih FM? and mafia in general?
    OMG THE TIMING XD

28. ISO #928

i have probably around 50 games bro
    year and a half of playing
    Hm ok, Menace is probably town. I was getting weird vibes because he was very confident earlier; that experience can explain it.

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

mafiamenace lol
    if not try mafmen
    you don't know your own name? xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Distorted is the one who tried to solve the game the most, and who contributed the most. I didn't see any scum intent or manipulation in his posts, so locktown.
    Blink is very probably town judging from his entrance, his confidence in reading me, and his flat earth town coin to distorted (no that's not a joke).

Mafiamenace is townish for his, uhhh... Unrestrictedness? His posts flow well, he isn't afraid to give reads, so probably town. Could still be wrong there, though.

---- NULL LINE ----

Light_Yagami, he was easily put up at start of the game, but is REALLY not like himself. Don't know what to do with him now.

---- NULL LINE ----

Stealthbomber16, just overall lacking contribution for his normal town play, yet seemed to have time to contribute.

Damus_Graves, for Aamirus lynch and the convos with Distorted earlier, including the break thing.

Noz_Bugz, for the weird list, but very much for the suicidal behavior that makes 0 sense.

33. ISO #933

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    you don't know your own name? xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Distorted is the one who tried to solve the game the most, and who contributed the most. I didn't see any scum intent or manipulation in his posts, so locktown.
    Blink is very probably town judging from his entrance, his confidence in reading me, and his flat earth town coin to distorted (no that's not a joke).

Mafiamenace is townish for his, uhhh... Unrestrictedness? His posts flow well, he isn't afraid to give reads, so probably town. Could still be wrong there, though.

---- NULL LINE ----

Light_Yagami, he was easily put up at start of the game, but is REALLY not like himself. Don't know what to do with him now.

---- NULL LINE ----

Stealthbomber16, just overall lacking contribution for his normal town play, yet seemed to have time to contribute.

Damus_Graves, for Aamirus lynch and the convos with Distorted earlier, including the break thing.

Noz_Bugz, for the weird list, but very much for the suicidal behavior that makes 0 sense.

Whats The Matter @Marshmallow Marshall Cant Read Me This Game Cant Figure Me Out?

34. ISO #934

its your tone mainly
    powerful
    towny

one of the reasons i read damus so highly
    Wut, Damus' tone, powerful and towny? Are we playing the same game?

35. ISO #935

What are you getting at here?

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

how about Theodore? I think that may work.
    Roosevelt, you turncoat?

38. ISO #938

Lol please refer to post number what was it 1610?

Noz how do you feel about post 1610 and how much wolf equity does apoc have?

Ask yagami to back you up in wolfchat please.
    Rofl that post...

I think we got the game now. If someone wants to talk, please do.

My PoE: Noz > Damus > Light/Stealth

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

Wrong.
    I am a terrible lynch
    Why?

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

Town and scum damus would both want to vote elsewhere for self preservation.

Damus could be wolf but i dont want to look there till yagami amd noz are solved because yeah...
    Please Be More Specific Solved How? How To Solve Yagami.. Seems Impossible This Game..

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Awe.. Man Guess My Word Isnt Good Enough.. Sounds Legit.. Lynch Away..

I Volunteer As Tribute...
    Can you explain your world to me a bit?

Yesterday i think you said distorted and myself seemed like scum together right?

You think we both bussed our partner Wiisp?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

50. ISO #950

Can you explain your world to me a bit?

Yesterday i think you said distorted and myself seemed like scum together right?

You think we both bussed our partner Wiisp?
    Its Possible, Cant Rule Out Any Possibility.. And You Guys Lead The Charge On Noz_Bugz.

Then Now Recent Development DG Is Up There With Yall Now Because If You Recall Yesterday.. I Called DG And MM As Scum With Wiisp. And Stated Them 3 Were My Actual Scum Reads.. My Question Is.. What Makes Noz Scummier Then Me DG Or MM.. In Your Eyes..